The Discriminating Part-Time Whore

Story Info
Contracting with a whore results in unexpected bliss.
4.7k words
4.22
16.3k
32
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Dale Cowell -- a basically normal 40 year old guy at the most significant part of this story. I'm a little bigger, smarter, and better-looking than average, but nothing exceptional. I can't bench press 300 pounds, run a five minute mile, score over 120 on an IQ test, or model for a living, but I have a happy life with my wife Martha and two kids Lucas and Lucy. My life was happy at the start of this story except for one thing.

The one thing was that Martha was mercurial when it came to sex. Sometimes her libido was sky high; other times she didn't want anything to do with me, or my cock, for weeks at a time. It was frustrating because one thing where I am significantly above normal in is my never-resting libido. I'd fuck twice a day it Martha was up for it.

During my dry sex periods I was often anxious; that may have manifested itself in ways that I didn't realize and caused Martha's libido to sink lower. I do know that she often snapped out of her low libido periods when I relieved the pressure on her.

Anyway, my family moved onto Laurel Court, a cul-de-sac of new houses, when Martha and I were both 38, in an area known for a good school system. All of the other families on the block were new, just like us, and had kids. It is a nice group of people, almost like McDonald's land. All families are upper middle class -- not close to rich but fairly comfortable -- with many different races and ethnic backgrounds being represented.

One of the families was the Ratajkowski family, husband Igor, wife Olesia, and two kids about the same ages as ours. Olesia is the only member of the 'ski family truly relevant to this story so I'll only describe her.

Olesia has a slight Eastern European accent, is about five feet seven inches (170 cm) tall, and is neither thin nor fat. At the community swimming pool she wears a bikini although some people would think that she doesn't really have a bikini body, but for a late thirties-early forties mom there is nothing wrong with her body. In fact if you like large mammary glands you might even consider it a "nice" body. Her face is pleasant, even if not "pretty," and certainly not as pretty as Martha's.

While most of the families on Laurel Court get along well, for some reason Olesia is controversial. Some people love her -- as far as I know all of the husbands -- and some avoid her -- maybe half of the wives. I like her because she has an "out there" personality including being very "direct" in her comments, and her slight Eastern European accent appeals to me. Also sometimes her mammary glands are not entirely covered up so...well I am a high libido guy so I hope that I can be excused for fixating on her tits.

For two years we lived on Laurel Court in relative bliss, despite the fact that Martha's libido went through several peaks and valleys. At the start of this tale, when we were both 40, there had been a valley of three weeks and I was frustrated and anxious. In fact I was frustrated enough that I precipitated a real argument about it with her. In the end we both said some nasty things, and it got me nowhere. The weekend after the argument was when things got interesting.

Apparently our argument was not unnoticed by others on Laurel Court. I don't know whether someone overheard us, Martha complained to some of the other wives, or what -- hopefully it wasn't the kids saying something at school (I had hoped that the kids weren't privy to any part of it). Regardless of the situation Olesia found out.

On the Saturday after the argument I had taken Lucy to her ballet class and before we returned Martha took Lucas to his baseball game; both typical suburban kid activities on a Saturday. When we got home Lucy went over to one of her friend's house on Laurel Court and I dressed down to shorts and a tank top with the intention of doing some yard work when there was a knock on the side door. It was Olesia.

"Hi Olesia," I smiled when I opened the door.

"Hi yourself Dale," she smiled back.

"To what do I owe the honor of this visit?"

"Well since our daughters are playing over at the Rogers' house and Martha and Lucas are at his baseball game, I thought that it might be a good time for a chat with you. Can I come in?"

"Sure, come on in; would you like a soft drink or some coffee?"

"A Pepsi Zero would be nice -- I know that you always seem to have them on hand," she replied.

Olesia and I sat at the kitchen table, drinking our Pepsi Zeroes, and just chatting when I noticed that her top was not doing a particularly good job of covering her mammary glands. I tried to not stare. I had just taken a sip of my drink when with her typical directness she hit me with "The reason that I'm here is because I wanted to advise you of a service that I offer that you may want to take advantage of in view of your apparent dry spell with Martha."

Fortunately I had already swallowed the liquid in my mouth otherwise I might have choked on it, or spit it out.

"Say...uh...what?" I somehow got out.

"As you know I'm a stay-at-home mom, and Igor's income is unpredictable, sometimes it's great, other times lean, and our expenses are pretty constant. When it's lean -- like it is right now -- I subtly work as a discriminating whore. Being a mother and providing sex are the two things that I'm best at in life, and all of my previous clients have been well pleased. In view of your present sexual situation with Martha and my present economic situation, and the fact that I've always liked you and you've always appreciated my boobs, I thought that we might come to an arrangement."

"Flabbergasted" does not begin to describe my reaction. I apparently stuttered out a few things, the only one that I remember is "Does Igor know?"

"Of course not," she chuckled. "I'm very discrete -- the most discrete person that you know, and I'm only advising you of my services since I know you to be discrete and honorable. Now I know that this is new to you and you might not want to decide right know but to move things along I'd like to provide you with a free introductory offer."

With that Olesia finished her drink, stood up, moved the straps of her top off of her shoulders so that the top fell down to her waist, exposing her tits, and then approached me. I was so shocked that my mind was in complete turmoil and I didn't even react when she approached me, twisted my chair a little, got down on her knees, and while staring into my eyes like a cobra might its prey, undid my belt and zipper.

About the only thing that my mind was focused on while in my trance was her ta-tas. They were exceptional; east-west tits with protruding hard and large nipples, probably a D cup, maybe a DD. As she undid my shorts and with my unconscious help pulled them off she smirked "You can touch my boobs -- that's part of the introductory offer."

Like an automaton I did latch onto and lightly twisted her nipples. After just a few seconds of that my cock was rock hard -- having inflated as quickly as a balloon attached to a helium canister -- and her mouth was on my cock.

Olesia was a great cocksucker. I had always humorously heard of the expression that "she could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch" but before I never had any appreciation for what that might mean in practice. Now I knew because her mouth was like a vacuum pump and I was jettisoning seminal fluid into her mouth in what seemed like seconds after her lips touched my cock. She swallowed it all, although her eyes got wide apparently at the unexpectedness of the speed of my ejaculation and its volume (due to how long since I had been laid or blown).

I almost passed out from the intensity of my ejaculation. Once Olesia finished swallowing she seemed pleased. I was still massaging her tits when she stood up, pulled her top back on, and smiled.

"Seems like you enjoyed my introductory freebie," she grinned.

"The understatement of the year," I groaned.

"Here's a card," she said handing me an engraved business card that had "Warsaw Landscaping Services; xxx-xxx-xxxx, $400/hr. for complete services, quotes on individual services upon request," on it. "That's burner cellphone number on the card; the phone is answered by a computer generated male voice. Just leave your name and the possible date and time that you would like to meet to discuss 'landscaping' and I'll get in touch," she smiled.

Then she gave me a passionate tongue-filled kiss, smiled once more and said "By the way my pussy is much more fun than my mouth. Please be in touch."

With that she sashayed out the side door, wiggling her ass as she did.

I somehow got the lawn mowed that day -- however I don't remember a thing about it. I think that I was glassy-eyed when Martha and Lucas returned from the game and Lucy from the Rogers' house. Lucas was very enthusiastic in relating his game experience to me -- he hit two doubles and caught three fly balls -- so that snapped me out of the fog caused by Olesia's visit.

That night the four of us and two of Lucy's friends (including Olesia's daughter) went out to dinner at a family restaurant and then miniature golfing. Despite our recent previous blowout Martha and I were not just civil but affectionate.

Although I did many things on Sunday I don't have a clear recollection of them because all I could concentrate on was Olesia. I had the proverbial devil-angel battle with myself, which tilted in the devil's way since my cock was semi-hard most of the day (the brain is the most important sex organ). I reached a decision Sunday night when despite the fact that Martha and I were snuggling in bed it was clear that she wanted no part of any sexual action.

At work Monday morning I called Warsaw Landscaping and left a message that I would like one or two hours of its full service package and would like to meet to discuss it Tuesday around noon, and left my work phone number.

My job finds me going in and out of the office many times during the average day, and is such that as long as I get my work done I don't have to be in my office any particular time. Also, I had gotten a significant raise a few months ago so the money that Olesia was asking for was very doable without in any way adversely affecting our family's finances.

Olesia called me back ten minutes after I left my message. I closed the door to my office.

"I'm very pleased to hear from you Dale. Where would you like to meet," she said in a cheery voice.

"Do you have a suggestion?"

"As you know my house is at the end of the cul-de-sac with the forest preserve behind it. I suggest that you drive to the forest preserve east parking lot and walk through the woods and come into the rear door of my house. It is only about 150 yards from the parking lot to my back door, and none of the neighbors can easily see into the back yard; how does that sound?" she replied.

"Sounds good; is 11:30 a. m. tomorrow OK? Maybe lasting to as late as 1:30 p. m. if things progress nicely?" I responded.

"See you at 11:30 tomorrow; cash only, no checks," she chuckled and then terminated the call.

I admit to be nervous when I got to Olesia's back yard on Tuesday, about 11:25. This was a big step for me because I had never cheated on Martha since we started dating, and the angel was still trying to pull me back from the devil's clutches. However, my rock hard cock told me that I couldn't back out, and the twenty five days (not that I was counting) since Martha was last receptive to my sexual advances was irritating me. My nervousness and apprehension left me when I entered the back door of Olesia's house.

Olesia was naked in her kitchen. Her prodigious mammaries really looked good, including because you could see that her nipples were already as hard as pencil erasers. Her crotch was shaved and her clitoris prominent. While she certainly didn't have a classic model's body, for a 40 year old mom naked it was actually more than "nice." So was her passionate kiss that curled my toes as my hands latched onto her nipples.

With little conversation she led me up to the guest room on the second floor. When we got there as she undressed me she told me some ground rules. "I normally require an STD-free certificate for bareback but I know that I can trust you to be clean and I assure you that I am. To be certain we should get tested this week if you want other bareback sessions. Also, no anal unless we discuss it and agree to it beforehand; from my blowjob Saturday I know that your cock is likely too thick for anal not to hurt me, but if you're interested maybe we can reach some accommodation in the future. Anything else goes as long as you don't hurt me in any way."

By the time that she finished her spiel I was naked, my cock was proud and angry, and she pulled me down onto the guest room queen size bed.

I think that she was expecting me to want her to suck my cock; however since she had so quickly gotten me off on Saturday, since I didn't want to waste a load in her mouth, and since I love to eat pussy, I immediately moved her onto her back and got my mouth on her mound as fast as I could.

My lips and tongue were working on her labia and clit while the fingers of one had were searching out her G-spot and the fingers of my other hand were abusing one of her remarkable mammaries, within seconds of getting her on her back. I really liked her pussy. It seemed exceptionally snug for a mother of two and it tasted good. I also really liked it that she orgasmed quickly. It is really fun for me to get a woman off -- it may be a pride thing, I don't know, but I like it almost as much as getting off myself.

I brought Olesia through three screaming orgasms before my cock let it be known that it needed attention. As she was coming down from her third orgasm I shinnied up on her, placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy, and in one slow but continuous motion buried it balls deep.

I do believe that multi-orgasmic Olesia climaxed again simply from penetration. That was fortunate because she wouldn't have had time to cum with me because I swear that I filled her pussy with seminal fluid after only a half-dozen reciprocations in her vagina.

I do believe that the reasons that caused me to cum faster than a horny teenager were how long it had been since I had been laid, how sexy she was even though she had a "mom body," and because she rippled her pc muscles.

After I started cumming I could no longer reciprocate but that made no difference because her pussy was like a milking machine as it sucked ever drop of cum out of me. I swear that I almost passed out.

When I finally stopped ejaculating I started moving my lips between her lips and tits, all the while squeezing her mammaries with both hands. Olesia was making all sorts of sounds of contentment. Finally my cock started to wilt a little and I pulled out and lay next to Olesia staring into her dancing eyes.

With a big smile on her face Olesia said "I thought that you were paying me, not me paying you. That was really fun; probably my best sexual experience in years."

"You're the epitome of fun. God that was great!" I mumbled.

We engaged in very enjoyable pillow talk for quite a while, the entire time my hands on her tits and one of hers on my testicles. Eventually she moved her hand from my balls to my cock and junior started to come to life again. Once junior was standing proud Olesia chuckled "As much as you seem to like my boobs, maybe you should fuck them."

Except for one of my mother's friends when I was a horny 19 year old I had never had a titty fuck before; Martha is not equipped for one. Olesia seemed to have the perfect equipment. She pulled out a tube of "Boob Lube" from a nightstand drawer, lubed up my cock while I lubed up the valley between her boobs, and then we got into position. Due to my inexperience with titty fucking I needed a little help in getting the procedure down; which help Olesia was eager to provide. Once I got into rhythm it was heavenly!

I do believe that my orgasm from fucking her tits was just as intense as my orgasm from fucking her pussy. That probably was due in part to the euphoric look on Olesia's face, the combination of the softness and turgidity of her tits,, and my balls stroking in contact with her body. I was also very pleased that Olesia too had a minor orgasm when I came.

It took both of us a long time to recover from the titty fuck, but I was interested in getting as much sex as I could from this exceptionally gifted whore, so I was able to get a stupendous doggy fuck before I knew that my gun was out of bullets. The doggy fuck was stupendous not only because she could ripple her pc muscles but also because she could contort her body to stroke my balls every time that they flew forward with a penetrating stroke, the sounds of contentment that she emitted were stimulating, and the slapping together of her pendulous tits was like a crowd encouraging me to perform.

After a few minutes of snuggling and pillow talk after the doggy fuck I glanced at the alarm clock on the beside nightstand. I couldn't fucking believe it -- it was 1:59, two and a half hours since I entered the back door of her house.

"I'm so sorry, Olesia, I ran past my two hours," I said with concern in my voice.

"Do you think that I give a shit?" she laughed. "I'm not a clock watcher, and I had as much fun as you did. Let's shower and then you can get back to work."

We did shower together and to my surprise junior wanted to play again. However, I knew that I had to get back to work and I didn't want to take advantage of Olesia's goodwill (after all this was supposed to be a business transaction) so after we dried off I just got dressed. Olesia did look very pleased that my cock had come to attention again.

After I gave Olesia $800 in cash and we broke a passionate kiss I looked her square in the eye and said "That was worth $800,000, but $800 is all that I can afford."

She really liked that.

"Will you want to use my services again?" she chuckled.

"Does the pope poop in the woods?" was my chortled reply.

"Let's get STD tests this week," she said; "better safe than sorry."

"I should pay for yours," I replied. "How much does one normally cost?"

"At the clinic on Burton and Vine Streets if you don't have symptoms it's $150," she replied.

I went into my wallet -- I only had $136; I gave it to her. "I'll give you the other $14 later."

"Not necessary," she smiled, "I'm not blowing smoke telling you that I enjoyed it as much as you did."

I was walking on air after I left Olesia's house. Except for three or four sessions with Martha, that was the best sex of my life. I thought it kind of funny that it could be that good with someone with a less than spectacular body; but I guess like anything else sex is more about technique than anything else, and Olesia's technique was phenomenal.

I thought that I might not be able to concentrate when I got back to work. To my surprise just having had my ashes hauled actually caused me to be more productive and despite the fact that I took almost three hours out of my workday I got just as much done as I normally did and went home on time.

It's when I got home that things got even weirder.

When I kissed Martha I expected to feel some guilt and for her to be fairly unreceptive like she had been the last three plus weeks; in fact I felt no guilt and my kiss seemed to intrigue her. Seeing the smile on her face after my first kiss I kissed her again. She smiled again. At that point Lucy and Lucas needed my attention so I took them into the back yard and we kicked a soccer ball around.

I was very upbeat during dinner and afterward, and insisted that I clear all of the dinner dishes and start up the dishwasher. I often did that but somehow the alacrity with which I did it seemed to have a positive effect on Martha, and she smiled.

12