The Discriminating Part-Time Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the kids went to bed I gave Martha an impromptu foot rub as we watched TV. She almost fell asleep during it she enjoyed it so much. Then the surprise! When she came to bed she was naked and laid partially on top of me as she kissed me, pressed her boobs into my chest, and put a hand under my boxers, seeking out my cock.

I couldn't believe it -- no interest for more than three weeks and the day that I fuck a whore three times she wants to play! I wondered if there was some sort of psychic relationship between the two. Intellectually I was wondering whether I could perform a fourth time during a twelve hour period -- I didn't remember that having happened before. However, junior surprised me by instantly coming to life at her touch.

As I ate Martha's pussy I couldn't believe what a sexual dynamo I felt like. After her rip-roaring orgasm (it didn't wake the kids only because she smothered her scream with a pillow) from my oral assault on her pussy, I moved her into the concubine position -- which I knew was her favorite for reasons neither of us could explain. I entered her with a powerful stroke, she whined, I jackhammered. While junior was hard as an iron bar in view of my three ejaculations earlier in the day I lasted a long time before I exploded in Martha. She loved it, having gone through two mighty climaxes before my ejaculation triggered a third.

Her third orgasm from penile penetration was apparently one of the most intense of her life because she actually passed out for a few seconds. That had only happened twice before in our relationship that I could recall.

When we both recovered we intertwined our entire bodies and fell into a blissful sleep. When we woke up the next morning we were in exactly the same position. Martha smiled widely as she said "Wow, you really know how to show a girl a good time."

"You're a prime piece of ass Mrs. Cowell -- prime," I chuckled.

"Bastard," she laughed playfully hitting me on the chest.

"I need some nourishment," I chided, as I moved my lips to latch onto a nipple and then started sucking.

Martha was giddy as I was sucking on a nipple of one of her succulent mammary glands and it very well could have led to another fuck except that Lucy started knocking on the door saying that she couldn't find her favorite shoes.

When I got to work that Wednesday I was more confused than a chameleon in a bag of Skittles. However, I also felt better than at any time that I could remember. Fucking two sexy women in the same day, and having four orgasms each more fantastic than the last while ensuring that my partners enjoyed it is much as I did, put me on an all-time high.

I decided not to waste brain power trying to resolve my confusion. Instead I got to work accomplishing some important tasks that weren't job related. I sent a dozen roses to Martha's office with a card that read "You're sexy beyond belief," signing my name. I sent a dozen pink tulips to Olesia with a card that read "Thank you for your help Susan" and signed it "Grace." I left a message on the Warsaw Landscaping line that said "The flowers are from me; just tell Igor that they were delivered by mistake and you don't know what to do with them so you kept them." Then I got an all-clear STD test.

It's now two years and three months after my first session with the discriminating whore on Laurel Court. My life couldn't be weirder -- or better. I think that I understand my sexual situation a little bit, but certainly not completely.

For about 45-48 times a year, normally on Tuesday at lunch, I have a standing two hour session with the discriminating whore on Laurel Court, regardless of whether Igor is making big bucks or not at that time. My arrangement with Olesia is that I pay her $600 for a two hour session about once a week and she had no other customers. If she has particular money problems any particular week I pay $900 instead of $600; so far that's only happened once.

Every time with Olesia is spectacular.

Also, Martha has not had a sexless period the entire two plus years; no more large swings in libido. Martha and I have sex at least three times a week now, often more. While all of our sex sessions are great we have especially intense sessions on days that I fuck Olesia. My only explanation for that is that on those days I must put out pheromones that are irresistible to Martha and when I fuck her in the concubine position that night she has the most explosive orgasms of her life.

The reason that I say that I partially understand my sexual situation is simply based on what Martha told me one night after we had fucked twice. Almost delirious from our sexcapade and a little more alcohol than she is used to Martha mumbled "I'm so glad that you're not desperate for sex anymore. It takes the pressure off of me and I enjoy our lovemaking so much more."

I didn't realize that I had been desperate before; maybe I was. Since I've been porking Olesia regularly, however, my desperation has apparently evaporated. In any event I want things to continue as they are.

Igor has been talking about moving. I'm begging Olesia to convince him that they should stay put. I'm hoping that I'm not sounding desperate when I beg -- so far my begging hasn't stopped Olesia from joyously fucking me every week.

12