The Disease Ch. 01

Story Info
A sister discovers her sick, eager to breed brother.
1.2k words
3.75
30.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will stumbled into his family's house, feeling feverish and tired. The 21 year old was visiting home from college for the summer, and had been out hiking when he began to feel unwell. He stumbled up the stairs and made his way to his room, falling onto the bed without closing the door behind him.

About an hour later, his 19 year old sister Hannah came home to her his car in the driveway, and also that the front door hadn't been shut properly. With their parents out of town for the weekend, she figured he was being absentmindedly careless without anyone to remind him about things. Calling out to the house, she said "Will, you where are you? You didn't shut the front door all the way".

Hearing no response, she made her way upstairs. Seeing his bedroom door open, she approached it and called out to him. "Will, are you in there?" She got to the doorway and looked into the room, and saw her him lying face down on the bed. But he didn't look right, not at all. If not for his t-shirt and shorts she wouldn't have been entirely sure if it was him.

There were strange, fleshy growths all over his body, almost tumor like. She stood there shocked for a second before going into the room to check on him. "Will" she whispered, "What's...happened? It was a lame question, she knew, but she was at a complete loss as to what was going on.

Will, either sensing her presence or hearing her whisper, rolled over. His face and torso were almost as bad as his back had been, and he weekly called out her name.

"Hannah..."

"H...annah"

She bent down closer to try and hear him when suddenly his eyes went wide. Before she could react, he reached up, grabbed her by the throat, and rolled her over onto the bed. Now he had her pinned her down with the hand on her throat and the other holding both her wrists together above her head, and at this point she noticed the massive, misshapen bulge in his shorts.

She began to panic and thrash around, trying to escape his grasp. "Will, what is wrong with you! What is going on?!" Will ignored her cries as he removed his hand from her throat and yanked up her tank top, stuffing the bottom part into her mouth to muffle her cries. He then pulled her bra up, letting her B-cup tits bounce down and out.

She began to trash harder, and still cried out despite the tank top muffling her attempted protests, but he ignored her as he took is lumpy, misshapen free hand and began to fondle her breasts. After several minutes of playing with Hannah's boobs, Will shifted his body weight and began to pull her shorts and panties down. Her thrashing had died down slightly while he was preoccupied with her tits, but now she resumed it, more frantic than ever, as she attempted to kick out at him. He was able to stay on top of her however while slowly shimmying her clothes down, until they were just above her knees and her pussy was entirely free.

Will then slid his own shorts down, and she got a brief glimpse of his newly mutated cock. It was long and thick and covered in smaller, but still sizable, irregular tumor-esque bumps, much like the rest of him. At this point she could only freeze and look at him, or the diseased monster that had once been her brother, with panic as he lined up his swollen monstrosity at her entrance and with one swift motion plunged inside of her.

Her pussy was slightly damp from the earlier bout of forced foreplay, but Will's dick still encountered resistance as he shoved it inside her. The friction he felt as he penetrated her only drove his diseased mind on further, and he quickly began to pound her. Her insides felt like heaven around him as he drove in and out of her, her tits bouncing faster and faster as she cried and whimpered and held her eyes shut.

The bumps and malformations on his cock, as well as the size of it, began to have an effect on her body against her will however. Her pussy started to get wetter and wetter, and with each thrust she felt more and more pleasure till she started seeing stars behind her clenched eyelids, and her cries of protest began to turn into small moans of enjoyment.

Will was himself feeling more and more pleasure as his sister's pussy molded itself to his cock. The fog that had been increasingly filling his brain all day had become a pleasant one as he fucked her harder and harder. He looked down at her face, now etched with pleasure, and then down to her bouncing tits, and he leaned in and began sucking on her right nipple.

The nipple stimulation from Will's mouth set of her first orgasm, her entire body contracting and shuddering with pleasure as she began to beg for more. More he delivered, as he continued to pound her with all the considerable force he could muster, her legs now wrapped around his waist and her hips rising to meet his every thrust.

Hannah was now in a world of pleasure in her own right, and as he detached his mouth from her nipple she leaned into him and began to kiss him. They both reveled in the sensation of his tongue in her mouth as his cock continued to slide in and out of her tight pussy, and her nipples now scraped against his malformed chest with every motion.

Finally, after the most pleasing eternity either of them had ever felt, he began to make a growling noise as his humping grew more frantic and irregular. Hannah tightened her legs around him, desperate for every drop to be pumped inside of her. She got her wish as he began to cum, spurt after spurt of his hot, thick seed plastering her womb as he continued to thrust into her, driven by an all-consuming thought of breeding the fertile cunt he found himself in. The explosive warmth Hannah felt in her core set off her biggest orgasm so far of the evening, as her eyes rolled back in her head with the pleasure of her insemination.

As Hannah came back to earth from the dizzying pleasure she had just experienced, she felt like she was in a bit of a fog. She looked up at her panting brother to see that he was still hard, and all she could think was that she wanted more. He signaled for her to get up, and he pulled her top and bra up off her head, and her shirts and panties down and off her legs. He then positioned her on her knees and slid into her from behind, one hand of his pulling her head back with her ponytail and the other fondling one of her breasts.

She began to call out "Yes Will, more, more, give it to me harder" as her ass rippled with his thrusts. Soon she was incoherent, screaming out in orgasm again and again as he pounded her. He dumped load after load of his cum inside her tight little pussy, as they screwed for hours in a myriad of positions. By morning, her brain too was completely enveloped by fog, and all she could think about was fucking and the joys of being bred.