The Dishonorable Judge Ward

Story Info
A 750 word courtroom drama.
750 words
4.68
36.7k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All Rise," called out the Bailiff, as she entered through the side door and into the courtroom. "The Superior Court of Connecticut, Hartford County, Section C is in session, the Honorable Josephine Ward is presiding."

My first thought was 'Honorable...my ass', however my Attorney's dagger like fingernails were mere inches from my wrist. She had the uncanny ability to know when I was thinking something stupid and would press her nails into the most sensitive nerve-endings in my wrist, putting me in an incredible state of pain. She was worth every penny I was paying her.

It was a travesty that the divorce had not been finalized. I had an iron-clad postnuptial agreement that had been in effect for three years, after I caught Pam on a date with her married boss. This time, I also had audio, visual and telecommunication proof from a top private investigator. The only sticking point was custody of our now sixteen-year-old daughter. Unless the mother was serving eight life-time sentences as a serial murderer, Judge Ward gave full custody to the mother.

Jennifer, our daughter, was as devastated as I was, when we learned about her mother's budding romance with her boss. Like her mother, she begged and pleaded to keep our family together. After a three-month separation and almost eight thousand dollars to an investigator, I was confident that the fling had not reached the physical stage. I was content to get her boss fired for expensing meals with my wife.

This time it was all-out war and Jennifer was on my side. She had come home sick from school and found her mother fucking a neighbor in our guest room.

Jennifer told me. I hired the same private investigator for a second time and had our house, computers and phones bugged with surveillance gadgets.

The Dishonorable Judge Ward had ordered us to attend eight counseling sessions. After three sessions, the counselor reported that the divorce should be granted. The Judge's response? "When I order eight sessions, I want you to attend eight sessions."

After marriage counseling, the Judge ordered individual counseling, to determine if both parents were equally capable of raising a teenage daughter. Jennifer was also ordered to counseling, in the hopes that she would start communicating with her mother. She hadn't spoken to Pam, since she discovered her mother, with her ass high, legs spread and moaning, "fuck me harder".

After flipping through a few pages of the divorce petition, Judge Ward looked up and hissed, "I ordered the minor, Miss Jennifer Harrington, to attend today's proceedings. Is she here?"

As my attorney responded, "She is your honor," Jennifer stood from her seat immediately behind me.

For the first time, I saw a smile appear on Judge Wards reptilian face. She said, "Jennifer, please approach the bench." As my graceful and athletic daughter walked to the center of the courtroom, Judge Ward looked at my wife and asked, "Mrs. Harrington, please join your daughter in front of me."

"Lady's, please face each other." Mother and daughter turned and were only two feet apart. "Jennifer, I'd like to talk to you this morning as a woman, a mother and grandmother and not as an authority figure. I'd like to talk about the strength of maternal love. I know of no love stronger. The bond between a mother and her children is legendary. Even today, terms like "mama bear" and "helicopter mom" illustrate a mother's ferocious love for her children. I want you to look into your moms' eyes, feel all the pent-up emotions and show your loving mother exactly how you feel. Let your emotions flow, so all of us in court today can see how you feel. I promise you will feel much better."

The courtroom was silent, as Judge Ward folded her hands on the desk and waited. It seemed like a minute but was only a few seconds. Jennifer's knees buckled and everyone thought she was taking a step toward her mom. Pam held out her arms to welcome her daughter. Instead, Jennifer shot straight up on her toes. Her right fist connected with Pam's jaw wrenching it up and to the left. Pam staggered backward and fell against her lawyer's table.

Jennifer was the first to speak, when she turned toward the Judge and said, "Thank you for giving me permission to do that your Honor. I'm glad I've finally had the opportunity to show my mother exactly how I feel. You're right! I feel much better!"