The Disobedient Farmgirl

Story Info
A farmgirl's lust gets her in trouble with three mercenaries.
8.1k words
4.5
49.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laskald
Laskald
39 Followers

The wide brim of Bianka's hat kept the warm spring sun off her face as she watched the farmgirl pick her way through the coppice of trees towards the river. Bianka wondered how the girl could fail to notice a woman in a bright yellow doublet and a plumed red hat watching her from behind the scant cover afforded by a young gorse bush. She glanced back only once, in the direction of her family's farmhouse, and Bianka smirked as she realised her goal.

She knew the girl's name was Maxi, she'd overheard her mother warning her not to go anywhere near the three out of work mercenaries camped out at the bottom end of their farm. They weren't wanted here, but with an exaggerated tale of their hardships and some casual flashing of the wheellock pistol in her belt Bianka had secured them a campsite and some dinner for just a few coins. The farmers never need know she had long since run out of powder. Gripping her sword to keep it from slapping against her leg Bianka crept quietly along behind her with devious intent.

Maxi had by now reached her destination, the edge of the coppice overlooking the river where Bianka and her two companions had camped. Lutz and Reiner had finished bathing and were now attempting to dunk each other under the water. Being nearly two heads shorter Lutz was losing badly, a fact Reiner reminded him of every time he came up to gasp for air. Maxi was apparently mesmerised by the two naked men standing thigh deep in the water, so intently focused that the rough shove caught her completely unawares.

Lutz and Reiner stopped upon hearing her shriek of alarm, turning to see the farmgirl tumbling down the small slope to the riverbank, a smirking Bianka swaggering down after her. The dazed girl came to a stop at the bottom of the slope and groggily rolled to her knees. Before she could recover from her daze Bianka had caught up, and she found herself quickly hauled to her feet by a strong grip on her arm.

"Won't you come greet our visitor?"

The men strode dripping out of the river to join them, eyes questioning Bianka and appraising the girl she held captive. Maxi's gaze was filled only with panic as she glanced between the three muscular mercenaries; a rabbit trapped between foxes.

"The farmer's girl," Reiner stated with a raised eyebrow at the disheveled girl struggling vainly against Bianka's grip.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you, I was just fetching water, I'll go now."

She tried to step away, but Bianka held firm.

"If you're here for water, where's your bucket?" Bianka's smirk grew wider as her words had the desired effect. Maxi knew she was caught.

"I'm sorry, I won't bother you again," she had stopped trying to struggle, instead pleading with what she probably hoped was a face they couldn't say no to. The three mercenaries exchanged a look, their thoughts all moving to the same track.

The scar up the left side of Lutz's face shifted as he frowned thoughtfully, "Wasn't she warned against coming down here until we'd decamped?"

Bianka nodded, "Yes, I imagine there'll be plenty of trouble for her when we hand her over to her parents."

Reiner sighed and ran his hand through his long yellow hair. Maxi's lip trembled as he continued, "The poor people, perhaps we should switch her now and save them the trouble? I can cut a branch from the birch near the horses."

"I think more likely they'll just beat her again, I'd be ashamed if I had such a harlot for a daughter," Bianka shook her head sadly as she finished her contribution.

Maxi was near hysterical, "No! They can't know, no one can know! If rumours get out I'll be ruined! No husband will ever want me." Fat tears filled her eyes as she pleaded.

Bianka cocked her head and asked, "Can't know what? Are you telling me there's something untoward about your motives for coming here? Could it have to do with this pair of saddle-geese and their current state of undress?"

The mock horror in her voice elicited chuckles from the men, and Maxi hung her head low.

When the girl spoke it was in a whisper, "I just wanted to look."

Lutz adopted a look of mock sympathy, "Poor curious thing, Maxi, how old are you?"

"Nineteen this summer," was the blubbered reply.

"The poor girl's got her whole life ahead of her," crooned Bianka. "She wouldn't want us telling everyone in town what a filthy whore she is, like she said it would ruin her. Tell you what, if she's truly sorry, I think we should keep her secret."

Bianka could see the hope kindling in Maxi's eyes as her companions nodded along with her. The anticipation of dashing those hopes set warmth pooling between her legs.

"Alright Maxi, why don't you show us you're sorry," Bianka was struck by a stab of lust as she watched doubt begin to eclipse the hope in the farmgirl's eyes.

"Show you? I don't understand..." Maxi seemed newly cognizant of the fact that Bianka still hadn't released her arm.

Bianka smiled brightly, "Yes, show us how badly you want us to keep your dirty little secret. Why don't you give Lutz a kiss? I know he's ugly, but the scar almost adds character don't you think?"

Lutz only smiled at the barb, a smile not shared by a once again very nervous Maxi. Bianka took her other arm to better steer her to face the short black haired man, her eyes struggling not to slide downwards. With trepidation she closed her eyes and puckered her lips, leaning forward slowly.

Bianka laughed and pulled her back, "No, not like that."

Bianka jabbed her knee into the back of Maxi's, sending her crumpling to the ground with a cry. Releasing her arms she instead grabbed her by the hair, making her face the cock in front of her.

"I want you to kiss the part of him you came for you stupid whore."

Maxi's teary face was held an inch from Lutz's already half hard cock, her gaze now impossible to drag away from his growing length.

She tried begging one last time, "Please, don't make me do this."

Bianka crooned, "I'm not going to make you do anything, but you want us to keep your secret don't you?"

Maxi nodded as best she could with her hair still caught firmly in the other woman's grip.

"Well if you don't want your family and everyone in town to know you're a filthy whore, show us how much it means to you." Bianka released her grip, leaving the farmgirl free for the first time since she'd caught her.

Maxi tore her gaze away from Lutz's cock to look at each of the faces above her, seeking some sort of support, and lowering her eyes again when she found none. She faced Lutz once more, screwed up her eyes, and planted the briefest of kisses on his cock.

Bianka tutted, "I wouldn't call that a kiss, would you Lutz?"

Lutz shook his head, "I don't think she really meant it."

Maxi's lip trembled again, and after a brief pause again squeezed her eyes shut and planted her lips on his cock, keeping them there for several seconds this time.

Bianka rewarded her with a warm smile, "That's better, now one more time with your eyes open. Look into Lutz's eyes as you kiss him, let him see how important this is to you."

Maxi obeyed, looking Lutz in the eye as she kissed his now rock hard cock.

"Oh yes, there's a good girl," Lut patted her golden blonde head as she kneeled in front of him.

"Alright, now show Reiner how much you want us to keep your secret whore," Bianka said cheerfully as she steered her head towards him.

Maxi's expression remained dour, but Bianka caught her hands in her lap shifting in a familiar way. She offered no resistance to this further humiliation, obediently locking her pleading eyes onto Reiner's as she kissed his hard cock. Reiner also awarded her a head pat as she completed her task, the three of them then helping her to her feet.

Bianka stroked her face and smiled, "There you go, we're not asking anything unreasonable are we?"

Maxi shook her head, apparently not trusting herself to speak.

Bianka planted a kiss on her forehead, "There's a good girl, now strip."

Maxi went to spin away but was quickly stopped by the two men, her arms securely held as Bianka slid up behind her to wrap a hand around her throat and squeeze.

She whispered into her ear, "Maxi, you were doing so well, don't spoil it now. Didn't you just say this was reasonable? We want to treat you like the filthy whore you are, and you don't want anyone to know you'll sink to your knees for any man who asks."

Bianka's other hand gave one of Maxi's breasts a rough squeeze through her dress as tears rolled down her face, "Now do you want us to make you our whore? Or do you want us to march you into town for you to tell everyone what you've been doing?"

Bianka eased off the pressure so she could choke out a reply, "Please don't tell."

Bianka gave her ear a long slow lick before replying, "If you don't want us to tell, then tell us what you do want."

The response was the faintest of whispers, "Make me."

Bianka pinched a nipple gently, "What was that?" You do want us to tell?"

"Make me your whore!" The shout was immediately followed by a sobbing breakdown.

With victory secured Bianka released her and gestured to the others to do the same, letting her cry herself out for a minute before they proceeded further.

"Alright Maxi, time to show us what you came down here to offer these men."

Maxi's fingers moved slowly, fumbling with the belt that bound the waist of her dress. Once she had it in her hands she didn't seem to know what to do next, hesitating in place until Reiner gently took it out of her hands. Those hands next bunched in her dress to slowly pull it up, pausing and trembling at her waist.

She looked up to plead with Bianka, "Do I have to be, naked?"

"Well you don't want your clothes to end up as dirty as you are do you?"

Her head drooped again, and the dress was lifted over her head, Lutz taking it off her hands when she tried to clutch it to her chest. Bianka was getting impatient, and decided to pull her chest wrap away, leaving her completely exposed to the hungry eyes of the mercenaries.

Maxi had managed to retain some puppy fat, giving her some lovely soft curves for the three to run their eyes over. Hands soon followed, Reiner and Lutz both pressing close to take a nice handful of her breasts while Bianka moved in from behind. She gave her butt a firm squeeze, and then a slap that set it jiggling. Maxi squirmed and whimpered as the two men leaned down to suck on her nipples, yelping when teeth bit gently into them. Bianka slid a hand between the girl's legs, one calloused finger sliding up to tease apart her folds.

"No not there noooo..." Maxi's protests were ignored, especially when Bianka found what she was hiding between her legs.

"Ha! She is a dirty whore, come feel how much she likes this."

The men slipped fingers inside her, and they all chuckled at the wetness that coated them.

Maxi tried to protest, "No! I can't help it, this isn't my fault!"

Bianka's laugh was brief and cruel, "Not your fault? You came to us, and now you'll get what you were looking for."

Bianka slid a second finger into her now rather crowded cunt, getting it wet before withdrawing them to shove them in the girl's mouth. A cruel smile lit her face as she forced Maxi to taste her arousal, twisting her fingers around to keep her from squirming away.

When Bianka was done she stepped back to let the men continue fondling the farmgirl, doffing her hat and running her fingers through her prickly cropped yellow hair. Setting her hat down she began to remove her own clothes while enjoying watching the whimpering girl being manhandled. Once her own lean and muscular frame was free of all its constraints she waded back into the fray.

"Easy boys, get her on her knees before you tear the poor thing to pieces."

The farmgirl was rudely shoved for the second time, her knees folding as she landed on her shoulder. Her anguished cry only inflamed Bianka's lust, and she hauled to her knees with slightly more force than was necessary.

"Alright whore, take your dirty little hands and grab hold of these nice cocks," Lutz and Reiner presented her with their erections once again.

Maxi looked ready to start bawling again, "Will you stop hurting me if I do?"

Bianka's eyes twinkled with amusement, "I can't promise that, but if you're good I won't have to get angry, and I'll keep these two in line."

Realising this was all the help she was likely going to get from her, Maxi turned her attention back to the cocks bobbing expectantly in front of her. Her hands came up slowly to wrap around them, biting her lip and pausing to look to Bianka for guidance.

Bianka shook her head, "A sad excuse for a town whore you are, stroke them already!"

Lutz and Reiner took her wrists to demonstrate the motion they were looking for, letting go once she'd got the message. Maxi knelt between them and continued as instructed, hypnotised by the cocks she was stroking.

Bianka smiled more warmly, "There you go, we'll make a good little whore out of you yet. Time for the next lesson."

Bianka brushed Maxi's hand off Lutz's cock, taking hold of it herself to point it at the farmgirl's lips. Maxi half pursed her lips, looking up to the older woman for confirmation.

Bianka shook her head, "You really haven't done anything like this have you? No more kisses my pretty, time to start sucking."

Maxi's brow furrowed in a mix of confusion and concern, "Sucking?"

Bianka's wicked grin did not reassure her, "You know how men want to fuck your pretty little cunt?"

Maxi bit her lip more firmly and nodded slowly.

"It's like that, but with your mouth. So, you're going to wrap those cute little lips around his cock and you're going to suck on it. It's a skill you'll need when you're the town whore, there's not a man in the world who doesn't want his cock sucked."

Maxi's distress briefly flared into something resembling defiance, "I'm not the town whore."

Her defiance soon wilted under Bianka's gaze, "Not yet no, but you're well on your way. Disobeying your family to sneak off and stare at strange men bathing? Face it sweety, you're a harlot in the making. All we're doing is teaching you what you'll need to be a great lay for everyone you'll spread your legs for."

Bianka guided Maxi's mouth with her other hand, "Now don't be ungrateful, open up before I get angry."

Maxi quietly obeyed, her mouth opening just wide enough to allow Lutz to begin sliding his cock inside. Bianka pushed her to take the first half before she was allowed to stop.

"There's a good girl, now use your tongue, and suck your cheeks in."

Maxi attempted to do as she was told, a shake of Lutz's head confirming she wasn't quite getting it.

Bianka scowled, "Useless girl, let me show you. Reiner, hold her head for me."

Reiner bunched his own hands in the farmgirl's hair as Bianka released her, kneeling next to her to take Lutz into her mouth. Lutz moaned his appreciation as she demonstrated her well practiced technique, Reiner holding Maxi close to make sure she got a good look.

After a minute she withdrew with a pop, "Alright whore, your turn again."

Maxi was pushed towards Lutz's cock again, taking him in and attempting to mimic Bianka's demonstration.

Lutz nodded happily, "She's starting to get it."

Bianka stroked the farmgirl's hair gently, "There's a good girl, but you still have another remember?"

Bianka pulled her head back and turned her round to face Reiner's cock, which the girl started sucking on without needing to be told. Lutz placed one of her hands on his cock, reminding her to keep stroking him.

Reiner smiled as he enjoyed her mouth, "She still needs plenty of practice, but she seems to have finally mastered doing as she's told."

Bianka pressed herself up against the girl's back, one hand grabbing a soft handful of her breasts, the other moving down to play with her very wet cunt. The girl could only moan around the cock filling her mouth, letting the men pass her mouth back and forth while Bianka fingered her.

Bianka whispered into her ear, "Your pretty little cunt is the only honest thing about you, I can feel it as well as you can. You like this, like being a filthy whore for anyone who wants you."

Bianka's fingers sped up, circling faster around her clit, pushing her towards her climax.

"Scream it, you're a whore," Bianka pulled her off Lutz's cock as her fingers quickened to an irresistible pace.

Maxi began to thrash about as she screamed, "I'm a whore. I'm a whore! I'm a whore ahhhh!"

The thrashing abruptly ceased, her whole body tensing up as she climaxed, words trailing off into a mindless scream of ecstasy.

Bianka held her as she came back down to earth, gently turning the farmgirl's head round to draw her into a deep kiss. Maxi briefly returned the kiss before pulling back to stare at the older woman, eyes filled with her confusion.

Bianka guessed at her question, a devil's grin on her face as she spoke, "There's plenty you've never known you could try my pretty, but further discoveries will have to wait, these men look like they're only seconds from holding you down and claiming your nice wet cunt."

Maxi tore her gaze from Bianka to look in terror at the muscled men standing over them, "No please! Anything but that! I'll do whatever you want, just don't take that from me."

Bianka shrugged, "Well if that's how you feel, you know what you need to do."

Maxi took the hint, grasping Lutz in one hand she quickly swallowed Reiner, bobbing away like her life depended on it. Unseen by her, Bianka shook her head slightly, Reiner nodding as he got the signal, deliberately resisting the urge to come. Maxi switched her attention to Lutz, doing her best to perfectly mimic the more experienced Bianka, but he too held on as instructed.

Bianka let her struggle for a little longer before she stood up to tap her foot in impatience, "Are you sure you're up to this? You're never going to finish them at this rate."

Maxi stopped sucking to plead with her, "I'm sorry, I'm trying my best."

Bianka shook her head, "Your best doesn't seem good enough, maybe you should just let them use your cunt."

Maxi looked close to tears again, "No! Please I'm trying! I've never done this before, please let me keep going!"

Bianka did her best to look thoughtful, "Well if you feel that strongly, maybe you should let them fuck your mouth?"

Confusion furrowed Maxi's brow, "But aren't they?"

The three mercenaries laughed loudly, Maxi shrinking back from the mockery.

Bianka shook her head, "Not yet they're not. Now, my best advice for you is to relax, especially your throat. If you tense up you'll just end up choking."

Maxi looked like she wanted to reply, but Lutz grabbed her head in both hands to pull her back onto his cock. With a firm grip on her he began to slide her mouth up and down his length, going deeper with each thrust. Maxi's hands flailed as he started to reach her throat, trying to push back off his cock. Her struggle was brief, Reiner quickly pulling her arms behind her back to allow Lutz to fuck her face unhindered. Maxi continued to flail helplessly in their grip, tears rolling down her cheeks and spit dribbling down her chin.

Bianka gave her shoulder a reassuring pat, "Relax sweety, you're just making it harder on yourself. You can handle this if it keeps him from deflowering you right?"

Maxi's struggles lessened, though she continued to spasm whenever Lutz thrust particularly deep.

Bianka smiled, "That's right sweety, let him have his fun and he'll leave what virtue you have intact. Try and suck your cheeks in a bit if you want to help him along."

Maxi gurgled something, drooling as she submitted to his ravishment. Lutz threw his head back and moaned as he found the rhythm he wanted.

"Oh yeah, that's it, that's a good girl."

Laskald
Laskald
39 Followers