The Disobedient Farmgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laskald
Laskald
39 Followers

"Fuck her like the animal you are."

That command was all he needed, he flew at a wide eyed Maxi and put her on her back with a squeal. It took only a few seconds for him to spread her legs, expose her already messy cunt, and drive his cock in up to the hilt. He fucked her like a man possessed, her gasps and squeals only spurring him to fuck her more savagely. Bianka smiled warmly as she watched him ravage the farmgirl, he was such a good boy, maybe she'd get him to ravage her this evening. Intent only on finding release for the desperate need inside him, Reiner's animalistic grunting soon climaxed in a long groan as he added his load to the mess dripping from her cunt. Bianka stood, planting a kiss on the top of his head before striding back to the camp. A quick rummage in her pack produced the small vial she was looking for, and with that in hand she returned to the farmgirl, passing Reiner with the rolled up blanket on the way. Maxi looked about to cry again, sitting abandoned in the dirt leaking their loads, used up and discarded.

She looked up at Bianka with a quivering lip, "They left..."

Bianka sighed heavily, "Yes sweety, they'll do that once they've had their fun. You never give them everything straight away if you're planning on keeping them, keep them hungry for more."

Maxi lowered her eyes to the ground, mulling over Bianka's wisdom in gloomy silence.

Bianka sighed again, "I sincerely hope I was never as silly a virgin as you. If you want your cuddles follow me, we both need a rinse."

Bianka turned and strode into the river without looking back, sloshing in up to her waist before ducking over to submerge her head. She came back up dripping, wiping the water from her eyes so she could see Maxi wading in behind her.

"There's a good girl, best wash that all out, unless you're looking forward to having their brats?"

Bianka could have laughed as she watched Maxi's confusion be replaced by horrified comprehension, the colour draining from her face as the gravity of her mistake hit her. She did laugh when the farmgirl started desperately attempting to remove all of the offending substance, making a sound like a beached fish all the while.

When her chuckling had subsided she put her out of her misery, "It's not that simple my sweet, you need this." Maxi's panicked gaze locked onto the vial Bianka was waving at her, arms coming up as if to snatch for it.

Bianka raised it up behind her head protectively, "Ah ah ah, didn't your parents teach you your manners? What do you say when you want something?"

"Please give it to me, please I can't have their..." Maxi trailed off with a strangled sound, unable to voice the horror.

Bianka lowered and unstoppered the vial, "But of course my sweet, open wide."

Maxi opened her mouth as wide as she could, allowing Bianka to wade forward and tip the contents of the vial onto her tongue. She grimaced at the bitter taste, but obediently caught and swallowed every last drop. Bianka leaned down to plant a kiss on her lips before straightening up to leave the girl staring directly at her chest. Maxi's gaze was slow to lift, a fact that did not escape Bianka.

Her sly grin returned, "You really like tits don't you? The other girls had best watch themselves with a pervert like you on the loose."

Maxi blushed a deep crimson, but didn't stop staring out of the corner of her eye. Bianka wrapped her musclebound arms around her, pulling her into an embrace that pressed Maxi's face into her breasts.

Her hands roamed as they pleased over the farmgirl's body as she spoke, "You seem smitten with me Maxi, do you want to run away with me? Be my sweet little lover? I wouldn't mind having someone soft to warm my bed at night, and I do like the way you warm my cunt."

Maxi looked up at her with quivering eyes and stammering lips. At last she managed to form the words she was looking for, "Could I?"

Bianka tilted the girl's chin up, bringing her lips down until they were almost kissing before replying, "Absolutely not."

She gave the stunned girl's butt a slap as she detached herself and waded back to shore, calling back over her shoulder, "You'd distract my boys, and besides this town needs its whore."

Bianka dried herself off with the towel one of the well trained men had left her while she was in the river and began to dress. Maxi followed quietly behind, wringing the water from her hair and standing in the sunniest spot on the bank.

When she was dressed and her sword and dagger buckled at her hips she donned her hat, tipping it to an appropriately jaunty angle.

She was about to scoop up her towel when Maxi spoke, "Thank you."

Bianka turned slowly, one eyebrow arched, "For what?"

Maxi fought not to stare at the ground, "For teaching me. I like it. I want to do it again."

Bianka smiled, "Well then do it. Show the other girls a good time. Go find that boy you want, I'm sure you have one, make him yours."

Maxi's gaze fell, "I want to, but there's another, she-"

Bianka cut her off with a dismissive wave, "So you have a rival, so what? Remember what I taught you and she won't be able to compete. Hell, go out and wrap her around your finger if you feel like it, the only thing stopping you is yourself. Remember that Maxi, everything you want can be yours if you have the strength to take it."

Bianka scooped up her towel and turned on her heel, taking long strides back to the campsite.

She called back over shoulder one last time, "Especially naive farmgirls!"


Laskald
Laskald
39 Followers