The Distraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I doing something wrong?"

"They're telling you to touch your elbows because it makes your... your cleavage... I mean, your chest," he stammered and was at a loss for words trying to explain to her what was going on. He was blushing heavily and was trying to be such a gentleman. It was so cute, Stacey thought. She could barely hold back her smile.

"They're making you touch your elbows together to ogle you."

"Ogle? I don't know what that means."

"Stare at you with lustful thoughts."

"Oh," she said and then looked down at her chest. "Oh!"

She was so innocent, he thought again. She had no idea what she was doing. But little did he know, she knew exactly what she was doing. That elbow trick was something guys in high school did to her, and while yes, she fell for it the first few times, now that she was older, she knew better. For the sake of her young professor though, she pretended like she had no idea what she was doing.

"I thought everyone could touch their elbows, and they were laughing at me because I was so weird," she said. "Ugh, I'm so gullible. I'm such a ditz."

"Stop saying that about yourself," he said with sudden passion in his voice. He sounded almost angry with her. "Don't ever say that about yourself again. Just because some guys fooled you, doesn't mean that you're unintelligent. You're smarter than you think you are."

"Really? You're not just saying that?"

"I mean it," he said. "If you keep telling yourself that you're dumb or stupid or a ditz then that's all you'll ever be. The brain is like any other part of your body. If you exercise it and work on it, you will improve. So, stop saying that about yourself. Give yourself a chance, okay?"

"Okay," she said.

"Now, let's get back to work," he said.

Nobody had ever talked to her like that in her entire life. Her friends, even her parents all joked about what a ditz she was. The way he spoke to her with such passion made her feel something new about him.

"You're really nice," she said. "Your girlfriend must be really happy."

"I don't have a girlfriend," he said. "Come on let's get back to work."

"You don't? Why not?"

"I've been busy with work and..."

"What kind of women do you like?"

"Do you remember what I said about keeping things more professional?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"Let's get back to work."

"Ugh, you're no fun."

"Problem 28."

"Fine."

At the end of the lesson, Edward stood up to open the door and this time, it was Stacey that extended out her hand to him.

"Because someone might get the wrong idea, right?" she said and then gave him a smile and a wink like they were sharing a secret. Edward shook his head a little, but he couldn't help himself from smiling.

"What?" she asked him. "I'm learning."

After she left, Edward let out a sigh. He knew there was no point in even attempting to work on his dissertation because he couldn't stop thinking about Stacey. The more he tried, the more his mind brought his thoughts back to her. He couldn't think of anything other than how cute she was and how sexy she looked when she was trying to touch her elbows together. The image wouldn't leave him, and it began to fill him with desire.

When he finally made it home, his feelings were reaching a peak. He was so consumed with thoughts of Stacey that he had to do something about it. He lay in his bed and closed his eyes while picturing her in his mind. The more he thought about her, the more he wished she was right there with him. He wanted to feel her. He wanted to see her.

It drove him mad how much he wanted her, but all that he could do was to get his phone and look for her social media feed. It didn't take him long to find her and not that much longer till he found a picture of her in a bright blue bikini. He stared at that cute sweet smile of hers and that voluptuous body and couldn't take it any longer. He relieved himself with fantasies of being with her racing through his mind.

After Stacey left the library, she too couldn't control her thoughts. She rushed home to her roommates teasing her about being in love with her young professor. Though she denied it all, her blushing cheeks and her smile betrayed her. She yelled at them pretending to be angry with them so she could storm away to her room.

Once she was alone, she fell on her bed with fantasies of her young professor racing through her mind. She thought about how he went off on her about calling herself a ditz. The way he spoke to her with so much passion turned her on emotionally. Then she thought about his deep and raspy voice. She thought about how she felt in his arms when she could hear and feel that voice of his against her body, and that turned her on physically. She played with herself while she fantasized about him. The more turned on she got, the more she wanted to be with him. To hear his voice. To feel his voice.

It drove her mad how much she wanted him, but all that she could do was to listen to a voice mail he had left introducing himself and telling her the time and location of their first meeting. His voice reverberated through her phone and intensified her feelings. It made her cum really hard.

THE THIRD LESSON

A week later, something in Stacey had changed. Her crush for her young professor had developed even further until she had to finally admit that she genuinely liked him. This new feeling for Edward made her feel embarrassed for the way she dressed last time and how she constantly teased him. She felt this way because that wasn't what he wanted from her. He had asked her to act more professionally several times, and now that she genuinely liked him, she wanted to respect his wishes.

Edward felt guilty for lusting after Stacey. He felt wrong for feeling that way toward a young, innocent girl that he was in charge of teaching. That feeling made him vow to do a better job. No matter what she wore. No matter what she did to him. He would contain his feelings and focus on becoming a better teacher. Nothing more. Nothing less. He would be the mature one and was determined to be as professional as possible, but when he saw her next, he was once again stunned by how she looked.

Stacey arrived to their next lesson dressed in a conservative, mid-length skirt with a collared blouse and a light sweater. Her outfit was very similar to what Edward wore. In fact, they looked good together like a young couple wearing matching outfits.

Though she was dressed in more professional attire, it did nothing to help Edward focus on his task. He was still distracted but this time for a different reason. It was the gesture that got him the most. The gesture of Stacey dressing more professionally for him. He felt a connection to her like there was some invisible bond forming between them. He did his best to stay focused on his plans, but it was a difficult task after he realized that he was attracted to her regardless of what she wore.

"You look very professional," he said.

"I had an interview for an internship," she lied. She wore this outfit specifically for him.

"Well, hope you get it. Good luck," he said, and then they went right into the lesson.

Stacey did her best to be more respectful of his space and kept to her side of the table. She didn't want to throw herself at him, especially if he wasn't interested in her in that way. There had been many guys in her life who had liked her more than she had liked them. And she knew that nothing good ever came from relationships when feelings weren't mutual. Because of all this, her feelings for him made her take a step back, and she would let him go if he didn't take a step toward her.

Though they were sitting right next to each other, Stacey felt a million miles away from him. Like she was stranded on a deserted island all by herself. She felt cold but not in a temperature sort of way.

Edward was appreciative of her acting more professional, but he had to admit that he missed the flirtatious side of her. He missed the accidental contact of her body against his. He didn't realize how starved he had been for that type of physical attention until she had started showing him some.

To Edward, they might as well have been on different planets. She appeared tiny in her seat next to his like he was staring at her through a telescope. The distance felt immense. He too felt cold but not in a temperature sort of way.

Throughout the lesson, that yearning inside him grew. It wouldn't let him go and turned into a different type of distraction. His feelings eventually overrode any moral debate he was having. He needed to feel some physical connection with her to match the unique bond that he felt was developing between them.

Before he thought about it any further, he put his hand down on the edge of her chair mere inches away from her thigh. His fingers were close enough to feel the warmth of her body emanating from her. Stacey immediately sensed his hand next to her on the chair. She could see it from her peripheral, and it caused her heart to beat faster.

She was careful not to react too quickly because she didn't want to scare him away. So she took her time and slowly adjusted herself in her seat ever so slightly so that her thigh was barely touching his fingertips. The contact though limited felt intense. It felt so good that she moved her thigh even closer until she was almost covering his hand.

Edward didn't move away from her and stayed still for as long as he could. Long enough to memorize the feeling of her thigh on top of his hand. Then reason came back to him, and he slowly pulled his hand free from under her.

They both felt the room warm up. That cold distant feeling went away. It was enough of a step toward her for Stacey to take a step forward toward him. She pulled her hair over her ear so that she could hear him better and then leaned into him.

Though he had vowed to lead the lesson in a more professional manner, he couldn't help himself either and leaned in closer to her as well. He positioned his mouth in the direction of her ear that she had exposed for him, and talked to her in a soft voice because the breath had been taken out of him.

The softer he spoke, the more Stacey leaned in closer to him, and the closer she got, the softer his voice grew till it was almost a whisper. Her ear was so close to his lips that she felt his breaths glance upon her. It sent shivers racing through her body. Her heart was beating like mad, and she pressed the side of her breast against his arm.

Normally, he would have moved away from her but this time, he couldn't help himself. He had felt the coldness from earlier and appreciated the feeling of her body against him.

They didn't have to say it, but they both felt the same way. Like they were on some tiny planet. Or on a deserted island. Happily stranded together. With no one else around. Lost in their own little world.

She felt so close to him, she could hardly breathe. Without thinking, she reached out and grabbed hold of his hand and squeezed it tightly. For a brief moment, he squeezed back, and they held hands. Though he didn't want to, he had to let go of her.

"Stacey," he said.

"I'm sorry," she said. "Just that, I don't know. You're being so nice to me, and I'm learning so much. It just makes me want to..."

"Stacey."

"It just makes me want to be nice back to you. Is that so wrong?"

He let out a sigh and rubbed his forehead like he had a headache.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I take it back. I take it back."

"It's okay. It's just that you're distracting...," he started to say but stopped himself.

"I'm distracting you?" she asked perking up.

"No, I mean, I've been feeling really distracted lately. In general," he said. He didn't want to admit to her he was attracted to her and that she was distracting him because that wasn't an appropriate thing to say. Instead, he surprised himself by opening up to her even more and confessed to her about the difficult time he was having with his dissertation.

He told her that he was stuck, and it frightened him. He was afraid that he would never finish his work and never graduate. He didn't have that many people to talk to. Most of the people he knew were colleagues in the department, and they weren't the sort of people to confess your problems to because things were so competitive in his department.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm burned out. Or I'm blocked up. Or something else."

"I'm sorry to hear that," she said and really meant it. "If there's anything I can do..."

"No. No. No, I'll figure it out."

"Sounds like you should break things up. Maybe do something," she said and paused.

"Do? Do what?" he asked sensing that she was holding something back.

Do me, she screamed inside. You can do me! The thought surprised her but it was true. It was what she wanted but instead of saying that she just said, "Oh, I don't know."

"What?" he asked. "Say it."

"Do something different. Like go out and have fun."

"Fun?" he said and laughed. "It's been so long, I wouldn't even know where to begin."

Then it was Stacey's turn to talk. She started babbling away in her cute sing-song voice about her life and her friends and all the fun things she had been up to recently. Hearing her talk gave him a strange sense of perspective. Her life was so light. It sounded idyllic. Like a daydream almost, and he lost himself in her world for a moment.

"Your life does sound pretty fun."

"Your life could be fun too."

"Yeah? And how would I do that?"

"Just open yourself up."

"To what?"

"To whatever comes your way."

"Okay, I'll think about it," he said.

When the lesson ended, they were both gathering their things to leave when she asked him, "So, what are you going to do this weekend?"

"Stay in probably and get some work done."

"You're supposed to say I'm going to go out and have fun."

"Oh, right," he said. "Once I get ahead of things, I promise I'll go out and have some fun."

"You promise?"

"Yeah, I promise," he said. "What about you? Your test is coming up. You're going to study this weekend, right?"

"I want to but..."

"But what?"

"I don't have anywhere to study."

"What do you mean?"

"My roommates are having a party," she said. "And I don't want to go to the library at night all by myself. It's so creepy. I have no idea what I'm going to do."

What she said stirred a side in Edward that surprised him. He felt protective of her. He didn't want her to go somewhere alone at night and of course, he didn't want her to fail her test. Before he knew what he was saying, he blurted out, "You can come over to my place and study if you want."

"Really?" she asked in shock. He was shocked as well and started to regret inviting her over because it was beyond inappropriate.

"If you really need to," he said.

"I do," she said. "Thank you so much!"

"But you have to promise me one thing," he said.

"What? Anything."

"Promise you won't distract me. I'm really behind in my work and need to focus."

"I promise, I won't distract you," she said, but it was a lie because she was planning on doing just that. On top of it, she knew exactly what to wear.

THE STUDY DATE

Edward had invited Stacey over because he didn't want her to fail her test. She had nowhere else to go, and it was the decent thing to do. But there was no denying how inappropriate it was to have his first student come over to his place on a Saturday night.

What was he thinking, he asked himself. But it would be fine if nothing happened, and nothing would happen. Enjoy her company but don't take advantage of her, he told himself. He again challenged himself to be on his best behavior. He would focus on his dissertation and nothing else. Once again though, the challenge he gave himself became extremely difficult when he saw what she was wearing.

Stacey wore her favorite dress. It was a short, light yellow sundress covered in a print of spring flowers with buttons running up the middle. She loved the dress but never wore it because it was a size too small, and the deep v-neck exposed way too much of her cleavage. But the main reason she never wore it was because the top few buttons strained to keep her breasts covered and tended to accidentally pop open.

For all those reasons, she couldn't wear this outfit in public, but since she was only going to Edward's apartment, and it would be just the two of them, she thought it would be the perfect dress to wear. There was no way that he could ignore her.

Edward was again stunned by the way she looked. Her outfit was form-fitting and it showed off the fullness of her shape. The cut of her dress pulled in at the hips and accentuated her curves. He tried to stay focused on nothing happening, but the way she looked wasn't helping him focus on anything other than her.

"Do you like my dress?" she asked and then spun around so that the short skirt flared out and gave him a good view of her legs. She had practiced the twirl several times in front of a mirror so that she knew exactly how much she was showing.

He didn't say anything but inside, he could barely contain himself.

"What? I told my roommates that I was going on a date. I couldn't tell them that I was studying on a Saturday night. I have a reputation to keep," she said but she wasn't telling him the truth. Her roommates weren't having a party. They were staying home to study, and they knew exactly where she was going and what she was planning to do.

The way Edward was acting however made her question if anything would happen. She expected him to be a bit more casual because he had after all invited her over. She thought that he wouldn't push her away as much since they were alone in his apartment. No one would see them and get the wrong idea, but he was acting even more distant than before.

They sat at opposite sides of his dining room table instead of sitting side by side like during their lessons. They were separated but that didn't stop Stacey from teasing him. He just needed a nudge, she thought, and while they were studying, she did just that. She gave him a nudge.

She stretched out and accidentally hit his leg with her foot. Instead of moving it away from him, she slid her foot up his ankle causing Edward to pull his leg back.

"Stacey, what are you doing?"

"Oh, that was your leg? Sorry, I thought it was the table," she casually replied.

Then later, she asked him for some help. She leaned over the table to watch him as he explained how to solve one of her problems. When Edward looked up, he was met by a view of her cute, dimpled smile and also of her cleavage. The buttons were barely holding her dress together. The combination of her cuteness and sexiness was too much for Edward. He didn't know what else to do so he just looked away.

After he finished helping her and without a further word, he bent his head back down into the pile of papers in front of him. Again there was nothing from him.

Stacey was beginning to doubt if anything would ever happen between them, but she wasn't ready to give up. She just needed to get closer to him, she thought and excused herself to the restroom. On her way back, she snuck up behind him and leaned her chest against his back.

"Whatcha doing? Is that your dissertation?" she asked as she stared over his shoulder down at page after page covered in numbers and equations. "Looks so complicated."

Edward did his best to explain what he was doing, but she didn't really pay attention to what he was saying. She just wanted to be close to him.

"You know those boys in class. The ones that tricked me?"

"Did they ask you to do it again?"

"Yeah, but this time, they asked me if I could touch my elbows behind my back. But because of what you told me last time, I didn't do it. I just ignored them."

"I'm glad you're learning something."