The Distraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he no longer thought about anything. The rational and logical side of him was gone and his mind was absolutely blank. For the first time in a long time, he was living in the moment. He could think of nothing else other than being on top of her. Feeling every inch of her. Her soft, voluptuous body against his. The feeling of being inside her.

It was a moment of total consummation. The way they were physically bonded, completely matched the emotional bond, he was feeling toward her. He felt so present that he lost himself completely and started fucking her as hard as he could. There was no other way to describe it. He fucked her with all of his passion.

Stacey had fantasized about this moment so much that she was worried reality wouldn't live up to her dreams. She had pictured him to be more of a gentleman in bed like he had treated her during their lessons, but what was actually happening was far different than she had expected. The feeling of him fucking her with so much intensity mixed with the sound of his grunts and groans in that deep reverberating tone of his was far better than she could have ever dreamed of.

She squeezed him tightly and moaned out. She too was feeling something similar to what Edward was feeling. He was the first man, she had ever wanted in this way. She had wanted him more than she had wanted anyone else, and now that she was with him, she felt all the confusion, doubt, and insecurities leave her. All those feelings were replaced with that same building sense of satisfaction that Edward was feeling.

It didn't take her long to start coming again. When she tensed and her body pulsed, it caused Edward to lose it as well. He let go of himself and came inside her. For the both of them, it was a moment of pure release.

Once they caught their breath, Stacey turned to Edward and asked, "So Professor, do you still feel blocked up?"

He thought about it and the answer came quicker than he expected. A loud laugh erupted out of him from deep inside and any tension or stress or pressure that remained inside him left him completely. He never felt so relaxed in his life.

"Yeah, I think you cured me," he said and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Thank you."

That simple little kiss on her cheek made Stacey feel like the sweetest girl in the world. Seeing him so satisfied and the fact that she had been the one to help him feel that way, gave her a warm sense of contentment. She never felt so satisfied in her life.

Stacey snuggled up against Edward, and they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

EPILOGUE

Stacey ended up staying the rest of the weekend. In between all of the more pleasurable moments, Edward made her study and helped her get ready for her big test. A test she would later pass with a better grade than she thought she could ever achieve. They spent the following weekend celebrating.

Then one weekend turned into more weekends and from there, they made an honest attempt at dating. They cared about each other too much to not try, but in the end, it wasn't enough. They were far too different. From two different worlds. While it was one of the reasons they were attracted to each other, it wasn't enough of a foundation for a long-term relationship.

When she was getting ready to finish her undergrad studies and move back home, neither one could honestly see a future with the two of them still together. Because no one was really at fault and because they both treated each other extremely well, it was difficult for them to accept the fact that they weren't meant to be. It took them several attempts before they were able to finally end things, but they did eventually.

The break-up was hard on Edward. It took him some time to get back to work, but when he was able to, he saw his dissertation in a new light. He didn't feel burnt out or blocked anymore and was filled with renewed energy.

He finished his dissertation in less time than he had anticipated and was relieved because he was ready to move on. Everything was going well for Edward, but then at his graduation, he felt a strange sense of sentimentality that gave him pause.

It hit him right after the ceremony. He was standing there in the middle of a grass field at the center of a university stadium filled with people, and he felt alone like he was stranded on some planet all by himself. Everyone looked small like he was looking at them through a telescope.

While most of the other graduates were surrounded by large groups of friends and family, Edward only had his parents and his younger brother. He was happy to at least have them, but it would have been nice to have a friend to share this moment with. Someone other than his immediate family.

That was when he thought about Stacey for the first time in a long time. He thought about what she had meant to him and how she always encouraged him to embrace life. Standing there feeling alone in the middle of a sea of people, he wished he had listened to her more.

Though his graduation should have been a celebration, the regret that was growing inside him made him feel discontent and that feeling kept growing. But then, just as the greatest accomplishment of his entire life was about to turn bittersweet, he heard a loud squeal, and then immediately felt a body up against his back. Someone hugged him from behind.

Edward turned in complete shock to see Stacey standing there in front of him. She was dressed in a light, conservative sundress much like the one she wore on their first study date but of course, not as revealing. Sunlight streamed behind her forming a bright halo of light around her. She looked beautiful. Like a dream come true. Edward couldn't believe his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world," she said.

"I'm glad you came," he said. "You don't know how much this means to me."

"And you don't know how proud of you I am," she said.

He was at a loss for words. Emotions welled up inside him. All that he could do was pull her into him for a hug. The sudden show of affection surprised Stacey, but once she was in his arms, it felt like old times.

"So, Professor?"

"Yeah, Stacey?"

"Do I still distract you?"

"You will always distract me."