The Divine Gambit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think there's anything to worry about there. You know how I knew Sam as a kid, right? I asked her out a couple times in high school, and she made sure I knew that wasn't happening quite clearly."

Beth wrapped one of her legs around mine as she giggled at what I said.

"Oh, you're such a blind boy. Did you hear what Cynthia said?"

"Cynthia said a lot today. You'll have to refresh my memory."

"Sam rejected you because you weren't a mage or already in her world. She couldn't get involved with you without putting you in danger or eliminating your freedom. I bet she kept hanging around you even after that. I bet the other girls knew she had claims on you, too." She whispered, "Now, you're not just in her world, but the hottest thing in town."

She pushed my shoulder to roll me onto my back and slid her leg to straddle my hips on her knees. My body recognized this for what it was, an erotic and intimate position, and I felt myself stirring while the heat started to build between us.

Beth continued to talk, her whispers going directly into my ear as her body pressed against me. "But I don't want to talk about her. I want to talk about you and me. Us. I know it's too fast and too soon, and you can't possibly feel the same, but I think I love you. Don't lie to me and tell me you do too. We'll fix it in the future. But whatever you did to me makes me feel so safe, and I can feel you all over it. Every awful thought I had today, it felt like you were there helping me stay sane, pushing them away, and leading me to comfort. All I could smell all day was you, and I felt like I had to be next to you. I want you."

She practically growled her last statement, and then she kissed me. Hard. She pressed herself against me and poured all her emotion, vulnerability, and fragility into the kiss. I was so shocked by her outpouring and assertiveness that I spent a handful of moments unresponsive. What on earth had I done to this girl? How had I damaged her and forced her to feel this way? I would have to figure it out later -- I could only imagine just how shattered she would be if I rejected her now. I had to keep digging the hole we were in to buy myself more time. So I kissed her back. Even without the parasite in my mind allowing me to smell her desire, the room was full of her arousal, and it was infectious.

She let her hands roam all over me while she kissed me. I let mine settle onto her hips, pulling her into me. She had no precision and no finesse in her conquering of me. She was composed of passion, fire, and youth, her entire body pressing firmly against mine.

She lifted her head away and looked into my eyes as she breathed before she spoke, "Being against you all day really got me going. I wanted you in the car. I wanted you at dinner. I wanted you on the couch. Please take me."

I had been struggling internally with the idea of whether I had forced her to feel this way. She managed to dispel those for the moment. I didn't understand why she wanted this or if I had forcibly caused it, but right now, her desires were unmistakable. The smug bastard in my mind laughed at my feeble reservations. She was our mate, he reasoned; Of course, she wanted us. It was the natural order of things. By now, I had stopped listening to him because my own desires had taken over my exhausted mind.

She sat all the way up, the sheets sliding down her back off of her as her chest lifted away from mine. She contorted her arms behind herself and unhooked her bra. She slowly, demurely, teasingly let the shoulder straps slip off her, but she held the cups in place. After a moment's pause, she lowered her hand, and the bra fell down her abdomen to the bed.

Her breasts were cute. I know that isn't what she would want to hear, but it's what came to mind. They were taut and barely moved as she wiggled on me. I could see why she felt insecure about Sam, though. They were small, firmly in the A-cup range, but they fit her. She was petite and adorable, and her rougher past had turned her into a waifish pixie of a woman. A larger bust on her would've looked wrong, unnatural, and unbecoming to the point of seeming synthetic. Her nipples were ghostly pink, nearly as pale as her skin. They stood at attention, and with the warmth between us, it certainly wasn't because she was cold.

She sat frozen, biting her lip as she watched me take her in, her eyes full of tension as her breath caught in her throat. I could tell her she had nothing to worry about, that she had my attention and that her body was perfect for who she was. I knew, however, that words would almost certainly never convince her, and drawing attention to her insecurity wasn't going to do me any favors. So I pulled her face back down to mine and kissed her. I allowed my hands to roam, and when I cupped her breast, she whimpered into my mouth.

While we kissed, she was grinding her hips into mine. She had been nervous and cautious right after she removed her bra, but now she was hungrily kissing me and humping me into the bed. I kicked the sheets off of my legs and pushed her away from me for a second. I lifted her off me and rolled her onto her back, putting her shoulders onto the stack of pillows.

She looked at me, wariness creeping back into her eyes. I was kneeling between her spread legs, putting my hands on her hips, gripping the waistband of her bright pink underwear. I helped her lift her hips and slowly inched them down off her hips and her legs. Her needy scent, no longer trapped by the clothing, filled the room.

I kissed the inside of her thigh and slowly worked my way up to her pussy. She was clearly aroused already, her lips slippery and her scent filling my head. I tentatively kissed her lips and tasted her. She was earthy and sour, but the taste wasn't strong, and I found it surprisingly pleasant. She moaned as I kissed her there.

I raised a hand and spread her lips, moving my mouth to her clit. I used my fingers to spread her and gently entered her with my index finger after wetting it on her lips. She shivered and whimpered as I entered her.

Beth spoke up for the first time since I had taken control, "Your hands already set me on fire. I don't need to be warmed up -- I've been ready all day. Please, take me. I'm yours."

I slipped my boxers off and tossed them aside while I moved up the bed. Beth ran her hands over my shoulders, across my chest, and wrapped them around my waist to pull my body against hers. I kissed her again, and she slipped her hands down my front. They came to rest at the base of my dick, and she softly stroked me.

Beth rolled her hips slightly and widened her legs even further. She rubbed my dick up and down her entrance, getting my head wet, ready to enter her. She spent a moment rubbing her clit with my dick, staring into my eyes and softly moaning, before lining me up to take her, holding me at her limits.

She wrapped her legs around my back and said, "Please. Do it."

I slowly pushed forward with my hips, her legs pulling me further into her. She wrapped them tighter around me, and her hands wrapped around my back, pulling my chest to hers. She kissed me hard as I pushed my way into her.

She moaned out, "Yesssssssssssssssss," directly into my mouth. Her eyes were open, but they were unfocused. I rocked my hips back and forth, and her nails dug into my back as she gripped me tighter. A few moments later, her silky sheath tightened around me, and she arched her back, pressing her shoulders hard into the bed. Her mouth was opened, holding a scream caught frozen before it had started. Her eyes were scrunched shut as her head pressed sideways into the pillows.

After a moment, she groaned hard, an utterance with no words but still just as easily understood. Her pussy fluttered around my hardness, and she slowly uncoiled and relaxed, stretching out as her back returned to the bed.

I stopped moving, and the room was suddenly quiet, filled only with her panting breath. Eventually, her hazy eyes opened lazily, and she looked at me.

"Shit, that was a big one. You had me really worked up."

"Evidently. Are you alright? Do you want to stop?"

She wiggled her hips underneath me and said airily, "You didn't finish. I want that."

"Uhh, Beth. I just met you. I know you feel otherwise, but I... I guess what I'm saying is, are you on birth control of some kind? Probably should've asked this earlier. You were distracting."

Her eyes gleamed as I said that, although she was already glistening with a light sheen. She continued wiggling her hips as she answered my question, "Yeah. I mean, I didn't take the pill this morning because, you know, but I had been. Should be fine."

I returned to gently sliding back in and out of her and said, "Ok. Maybe we'll have to talk about this as well."

She kissed me hard again and whispered to me, "Make me cum like that again, and you can give me a baby bump whenever you want."

I knew I didn't actually want that, but it was hot. It affected me on an instinctual, primal level. I felt the dragon inside me surge forward in response, and he took over. Not to the same degree as he had during the fight, but I started aggressively rutting my hips back and forth, encouraged by the beast inside.

Beth's legs wrapped around my hips, and her arms tightened around my back, her nails digging into me again. She groaned into my mouth as I aggressively kissed her, claiming her mouth with mine. I changed my approach, moving to kiss her neck. I cautiously sucked on her skin, not creating a hickey but using enough suction on her neck so that she knew I could if I wanted to.

The dragon demanded that I bite her neck, hard, driving my teeth into her skin and seizing her. My mouth was already there; it would take the smallest amount of effort to break her skin and claim her. It was something my human side wasn't interested in, especially undiscussed with a new partner, so the resist the confusing temptation, I lifted my head away from her.

I listened to the other instincts the dragon inside me was having. I kept myself almost entirely inside her and just ground back and forth an inch, rubbing my pelvis back and forth against hers. She must have enjoyed it because she began moaning along to the rhythm I had set. I moved my hand to her breast and roughly kneaded her, holding her nipple between my fingers.

She moaned again loudly, this time, "Fuck James, Fuck me."

I might've worried about how loud she was becoming if I wasn't so caught up in what we were doing. As I continued, she got louder with each moan.

"Beth, I'm getting close."

"Fuck, yes. In me, please."

I started to speed up and brought my hand away from her breast to move it down between her legs. I put my thumb over her clit, and every time I pushed into her afterward, my pelvis jostled it and rubbed into her. After a few moments, she tightened up like a spring being compressed again. Her face screwed up in a tortured visage, her mouth open. This time, however, she screamed out.

"Oh, FUCK YESSSSSSSssssssss."

Her back rocked back and forth underneath me, and her pussy clamped down on me. It pushed me over the edge, and I painted her insides as her sheath tried to milk me for all I was worth. No longer capable of producing words, she groaned incomprehensible gibberish and panted. Her face flushed with color, scarlet spreading through her cheeks and across her forehead. It continued down her neck, her entire chest lit up with rouge above her nipples. Even her ears were illuminated like a Christmas tree light. She unwrapped her limbs from me and pushed away from me, dislodging my cock from her. She drunkenly crawled up the bed and curled up onto the pillows into a ball.

In my orgasmic haze, I tried to catch my breath, kneeling on the bed and panting for thirty seconds before lowering my eyes to the woman with me.

She wasn't moving at all, and I couldn't hear any noise beyond my own strained breathing. She had been panting and gasping to catch her breath a minute ago, and now I heard nothing, and her chest was perfectly still. I brought my hand to her neck, my forearm in front of her face, and felt nothing. No breathing on my arm, no pulse in my fingertips.

I leaped off the bed and grabbed my underwear, stumbling while putting them on as I brushed against the door frame. I practically tackled the door to Cynthia's room, knocking insistently and saying, "Cynthia? CYNTHIA? I need your help, please."

The door opened, but instead of the mature woman I was expecting, her daughter stared back at me, murderous intent plainly evident on her visage.

"The fuck do you want?" Sam spat at me.

"I don't know what happened. Beth's not breathing. Is there any magic or anything you can do? Help her!"

She stepped past me, uttering a sigh of disgust, and walked to my room. I followed her like a little lost puppy looking for a home.

What I saw in my room confused me. Beth had moved off the pillows and into the center of the bed, and while she was still curled up in a ball holding herself, she was definitely alive and appeared physically ok. She was crying her eyes out, whimpering, and shaking the bed.

Sam turned to me and started to lay into me, jamming a finger into my chest as she screeched venom, "What the fuck is wrong with you? How could you do that to--"

She was interrupted by a naked Beth slamming into my chest, pushing her back from yelling at me.

Beth continued sobbing as she languished, her voice weak, "I'm sorry. I got so scared that you had left me, that it was all a dream. I came to, and you weren't here. I'm sorry."

I didn't understand what was going on. "Can we all just sit down?"

Beth's outburst seemed to have taken some of the hate out of Sam, replacing it with confusion, so she sat down at the desk chair. Beth and I sat down on the bed, Beth once again refusing to be apart in the slightest.

"Ok, what the hell happened? Sam, do you have any ideas? I mean, we uh, you know, but then she finished, if you will, then she curled up, wasn't breathing, and didn't have any pulse. It kinda scared the shit out of me."

Sam shrugged, bouncing her eyes between me and the girl in question, who had climbed into my lap and wrapped herself around me. "Maybe, some part of your protection enchanting put her into stasis for a moment? I dunno. You should ask my mother. In the morning."

With that, Sam got up and left the room, still shooting disapproving glances at me. I was confused when, in addition to the apparent distaste she was emitting, there was a sizable dollop of jealousy, a touch of arousal, and a fleeting mote of satisfaction.

I moved back up the bed and pulled Beth with me. "Let's try to get some sleep. I guess we'll have more to talk about in the morning."

Beth wrapped around me like she had the first night, her leg tucked between mine and her head on my chest. She murmured, "I thought you had just used me and left. I know that's crazy, and I had no reason to think it, but I woke up, and you were gone. I'm sorry I freaked out."

"Shhhh, let's figure it out in the morning."

"It was perfect before the craziness. Perfect. I love you."

"Goodnight, Beth. Sleep well."