All Comments on 'The Divine Gambit Ch. 09'

by Kemmers

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LevitikanLevitikan5 months ago

This is becoming one of my favourite series, each chapter is a good length, with plenty going on.

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang5 months ago

An awesome chapter! Thanks for sharing more of the story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you. I'm looking forward to more. I kinda with the chapters where longer but I understand how hard writing is. I'm aways looking for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very much enjoying this story. Please continue!

lassidor1lassidor15 months ago

Interesting story, It reminds me of another. If I was a dragon with mana battery bones and my GF couldn't draw any, I'd have a doctor replace her Radius (bone in forearm) with my own putting hers in me. Use those dragon healing abilities then she has an uber battery. The dragon would probably heal so fast he wouldn't notice.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What Levitikan said, he beat me to it. I'm following a number of stories here on Lit, a couple of the others have new chapters up ... but this is what I read first. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really am enjoying this series. I found it when the 8th chapter had been published, so I read 1-8 all at once. It’s been rough waiting for #9! I was hoping that conversation with Zoey occurred in 9. So looking forward to the next chapter(s)!!!

Randomguy9Randomguy95 months ago

This story reminds me of another favorite story, The Dragon's Tale. I absolutely love both stories and look forward to the next chapters.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca5 months ago

Absolutely delightful. Still deserves more than 5⭐️s

DmitryDmitry5 months ago

11☆ of course!

Merrily_We_GoMerrily_We_Go4 months ago

" I hoped I would finally find some answers about the little girl I used to know and how she became an Amazonian Werewolf running security training for a Banshee Queen in Philadelphia." Perfect summary of a totally weird life! This is a captivating story and I'm truly caught.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

And where else have we seen a insecure hero plagued with self-doubts, transitioning from a ground state human into a super-being - while slowly gathering about him a harem of wounded birds who he heals? TSM of course.

The wonderful weirdness of Gambit coupled with the excellence of the writing is derserving of at least five hypersupernovas.

Of course, up to now, there has been little that hints at the title of the story making even more wonderfully weird.

ClearmuseClearmuse6 days ago

Rawr.

Glad our Mc is getting slightly more comfortable with Beth at least. Still requires suspension of disbelief how bad he is with almost everyone else. Also that no one got Cynthia during the night when it seemed like he was dying, but minor details! Fun stuff anyway.

Let's really meet the wolf!

DivindisguiseDivindisguise1 day ago

Good story. I especially love the spontaneous orgasms girls around the MC experience whenever he transforms.

I had initially thought the title 'Divine Gambit' was wrong, as there hasn't been anything divine so far, but there's a hint of it in this chapter I think.

Looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKemmers@Kemmers
Writing, slowly. ========== 1 Apr 2024: 17 uploaded today — hopefully it will pass through the system and be available soon. 23 Dec 2023: 12 submitted. For those of you who have left comments of distaste on James' disposition, I would say that chapters 11, 12, and 13 are a t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES