All Comments on 'The Divine Gambit Ch. 12'

by Kemmers

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang4 months ago

A great chapter! Although I did not really like his fear of the "cosmic balance".

WaitformetooWaitformetoo4 months ago

Great story!! Read all chapters this past week and I'm hooked, thank you for writing this.

I do like you approach with the story :) endless possibilities ahead, I'm curious what you'll do with it !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have said it once and will say it again, wonderful imagination plus a great understanding of the "human condition".

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely love your imagination, and the internal and external conflicts. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice. But he still needs to stop jumping to conclusions and ask for information about things before he fires people or otherwise fucks you situations. He was a college student adult. I knew that by high school.

pk2curiouspk2curious4 months ago

What you've done with this already is unique . I read earlier references to TSM . I want to remind folks that CUM altering abilities is much older than TSM . As is multiple partners . James has hard conservative values . This has only been a week . He'll come around .

BarryAllen888BarryAllen8883 months ago

This was a very tedious chapter. The page or more of questions to the elf could have been “answered” in different ways, through experience or action. This was a very long winded and passive way for you as a writer to world-build.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

first things to do: ask your inner dragon about own protection an protection of Sam. Second: why not pick up his personal things and finish his software studies for an degree? So he would be free to choose in long-terms if he want to earn money regulary or by contributing magical deals (as far by now, there seems not to be that accomoding deals presented). And yes, the typical female arrogance is distressing. They resent him, left his life whithout any explanation - and then accuse +offend him. Bitches. He should got more backbone

BarryAllen888BarryAllen88812 days ago

Rereading this, I stand by my previous comment. The world building conversation with Antonin could have been done differently, over the course of the series — the characters learning of their new abilities during an action scene, when pressed/under stress, etc. The story reads as a daily life soap opera set in a low-modern fantasy.

Very strong recommendation to read WriterAnnabelle’s series, to see how to reveal things over time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKemmers@Kemmers
Writing, slowly. ========== 1 Apr 2024: 17 uploaded today — hopefully it will pass through the system and be available soon. 23 Dec 2023: 12 submitted. For those of you who have left comments of distaste on James' disposition, I would say that chapters 11, 12, and 13 are a t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES