The Divorcee and the Yard Boy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think you're really committed to apologizing," he said.

"I'm not?"

He ran a finger along the edge of her panties. "These panties protect your ass. If you really wanted to apologize, you wouldn't cover up." Ah, yes. She nodded, and he stood back up. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of the panties and tugged them down a bit so her naked ass was available.

SMACK! And again. And again. She whimpered and yelped to get him hard, but she had to fight moaning.

After a few more smacks, he put his hands on her shoulders and pulled her up. He cupped her naked ass. "Keep your panties like this," he murmured.

"Anything to be friends," she simpered. He sat back down on the bed.

"You know, on my team, the cheerleaders have a pretty strict uniform."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Even their underwear has to match." She smiled. This was going just fine.

"We have the same rule!" What a coincidence.

"Are you following the rule?"

"Yes, of course."

He made a dubious face. "I have to make sure you're really a cheerleader and not trying to trick me." She could tell his dick was hardening. "Show me your bra."

She lifted her top briefly and then put it back down again.

"If you really want to be friends, you have to trust me more than that. Take off the top."

She put her hand to her mouth in mock astonishement. "But I'd be practically naked then."

"Not at all. You'd still be wearing your bra and your skirt. It would be like wearing a bathing suit! Imagine we're friends hanging out at the beach."

"I guess you're right. We cheerleaders don't spend a lot of time thinking, so I'm glad you're thinking for both of us." And with that she hooked her fingers under the top and pulled it up and over her head, tossing it to the side. Even though she had been naked in front of him about twenty minutes ago, she could see his dick straightening out, ready for more.

"I'm glad to see you are following the rules." He grinned. "Why don't you do some jumps again?"

"You told me to keep my panties down," she said. "That makes it hard to jump."

"That's a good point. Well I don't want you protecting your ass again, right?" She shook her head. "I guess you'll just have to take them all the way off."

"But..." she started.

"Your skirt is still on, right?"

"Oh, that's right!" She slid her hands up her legs and deliberately lifted her skirt to reveal the panties bunched up just below her pussy. She pulled them down her legs until they were loose and could slide down to her feet. She stepped out of them.

"You were going to show me your jumps again," he said as he gently stroked his cock.

She bounced on her feet and then jumped up. She felt her skirt woosh up as she came back down. She kicked a leg up, knowing that her now-bare pussy was visible.

"This is very nice, but you're violating your own dress code." She pretended to be confused. "Your bra and panties don't match anymore!"

"But you said to take my panties off!"

He shrugged. Boy, he was muscular. "I guess you'll have to take your bra off, then!"

"I'm so glad you thought this out," she said with a grin.

"What are friends for?"

"You're such a good friend." She smiled at him and undid her bra, letting it drop to the floor.

"So let's see some more of those jumps," he said.

She bounced up, feeling her large, naked breasts lift and fall again. She kept jumping.

"You know," he said. "Your skirt is really distracting me from seeing your jumps. It keeps flying up. Maybe you should take it off."

She put her hand to her mouth. "But then I'd be naked!"

"True friends can be naked around each other, right?"

"I guess so. I get naked with all my cheerleader friends all the time." She unbuttoned the skirt at the back and let it fall. Now they were both naked again.

"Why don't you come sit next to me," he said, patting the bed.

"Are we friends now," she asked with a pout.

"Oh, I think so. But you said you wanted a friend who knew you deeply, right?"

"Very deeply," she said, spreading her legs a bit. He leaned over and kissed her, and her mouth eagerly let his tongue slide in again. He broke the kiss and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Well, since we're friends, you can relax a bit and lie down." He pressed firmly, and she wiggled so that she was lying down with her head on her pillow and her legs spread wide. "That's a pretty sight," he said, looking eagerly at her pussy. "I'd like to get to know you very deeply right there," he said, laying his hands on her pussy. Okay. Enough. Whatever.

"Then you should," she said. He raised his eyebrows, and she nodded. He turned so he was kneeling between her legs. She sat up quickly. "Fuck it," she said, breathing heavily, "why don't we just pretend your idea worked?"

His eyes widened. "Like you'll do what I want?" She nodded, eagerly. He grinned. His hand slid to her pussy, and she moaned.

He lay down next to her. "Climb on top of me and fuck my cock, then."

She rolled on top of him, and felt his hard cock along her legs.

"What about some tit fucking first?"

"Oh fuck yes."

She slid her body down along his until her breasts were on either side of his cock. She rocked back and forth gently, letting them caress his dick. She felt his dick growing. After a few minutes of letting her tits swing back and forth along his cock, she moved her body forward, kissing his torso as she went. Soon she felt his dick pressing against her pussy. She sat up, lifted her body on her knees, and then held his cock to guide it into her. They both groaned as he pushed into her wet cunt.

She began to lift her body and let it fall, gently fucking him. Then she put her hands to her chest and began kneading her breasts.

"Oh, yeah," he said, pushing up himself as she came down. "Play with that sweet body."

"You like seeing me touch myself?"

"I like seeing you do anything as long as it's while fucking me," he said.

After a few minutes she let her body lean forward. Her hands were at his sides and his pelvis was thrusting up. She bent down and kissed his chest.

She moved one hand between her legs. "I'm going to get myself off right around your dick," she said. "Do you want to feel my pussy clenching around you? Grabbing you and not letting go?" He nodded.

She began to stroke her clit as she rode his dick. He reached up his hands to knead the tits swinging above his own chest. She slid up and down and began to rub faster and faster.

She was breathing hard, still pushing up and sliding down, when she felt the orgasm build. She yelled as it crested, and Stan moaned as her pussy walls clenched. She lay down, still fucking him, panting from the relief.

It still took him another fifteen minutes to orgasm, and when he did, it was like he had only spilled about half of his seed in her mouth. She felt his semen pumping into her pussy, filling her up. The two of them were breathing hard. She lay down on him, letting his warm cum flood her and using her pussy to squeeze every drop out of him.

There was a pause as they recovered their breath, and she burrowed against his hard chest as he stroked her back.

"So, that offer," she said. "It's good for the rest of the day."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I decided I just wanted to get fucked. Hard. I figure you have some ideas about that."

"Oh, I do."

She looked up at him. "So what do you want next?"

He smiled as he met her eyes. "Well, I've fucked your mouth and your pussy," he said. "So I think next steps are pretty clear."

"Mmm," she said. She scooted up a bit more and guided one of his hands to her ass. "Like here, maybe?"

* * *

Three hours later, they were exhausted. He had next had her give him a hand job and then get on all fours so he could sink his dick into her ass. Then another blowjob until he was nice and hard. Then he had her lie down so he could fuck her missionary style. That had taken him thirty minutes, and she was frankly sore.

She propped herself up on her elbow and looked at him.

"Well, was that what you were hoping to get out of me?"

"That and then some, Gloria."

She pouted. "And here I thought you'd have plans for tomorrow, too."

He turned over and put his mouth to her tit. She tilted her head back and enjoyed the feeling. He broke the kiss.

"Oh I do."

"Hmm? I'm intrigued."

"I'm having some friends over tomorrow afternoon."

"Oh!" she said.

"And I had some ideas for entertainment." He paused. "Well, just one idea."

"So I'd have to come over and fuck everyone?" He nodded. She kept stroking his chest. "How many friends?"

"I was thinking four or five." Her pussy clenched. A gang bang. Six guys fucking her. "Just some of the old team," he said. And then she practically came. Six football players fucking her. Strong, muscular guys taking her. But then she had another wicked thought.

"That's a pretty big ask," she said. His smile faded. She grinned. "So I have a pretty big ask of my own." He cocked an eyebrow. "I'll entertain your friends. But I think I'd like to meet your dad."

* * *

They had worked out the plan before fucking one last time. He was meeting friends in the morning, conveniently absent as she knocked at his house.

The door opened, and it was clear it was his father. Same hair, if a little greyer, and similar face. She wondered how far the resemblance went. She thought of this man dumping a fountain of cum onto her naked body.

"Hi, Daniel Goldberg?" He looked at her, and she could see the leer. He recognized her from his son's pictures, of course. And given that she was wearing a loose summer dress, he was hopefully imagining a fair amount already.

"Yes?"

"Hi. I'm Gloria White. I live in a house behind you?" He nodded. Yes, he knew.

"Nice to meet you, Gloria. What can I do for you?"

"It's about your son. Can I come in?"

"Stan? Sure." He motioned her in and closed the door behind her. "Please, have a seat in the living room." The house was a lot nicer than hers, but he was a successful lawyer, so that was hardly surprising.

She sat down on a couch, and he sat in a chair facing her. No doubt hoping for some upskirt views, she thought.

"David, Stan came over with pictures of me." She paused. And lowered her voice to a whisper. "Naked pictures." She cleared her throat and smoothed her dress along her legs.

"That's surprising." He didn't sound surprised.

"Yes, it was. And I'm afraid to tell you he's trying to blackmail me with them."

He frowned. "That's a pretty serious charge. Do you have evidence?"

She sighed. "No. He came over with the pictures and took them when he left."

"I'm not really sure what I can do, then," he said with a shrug.

"Look. I'd like your help to get those pictures deleted. Even if I... even if I do what he wants, I don't know that he'll actually delete them."

"I'm not sure how I can help. Unless you have evidence, I think you have to talk to my son about this."

"You're his dad. You can help me get them deleted for real."

He stroked his chin. This was going way easier than she had thought.

"I'm willing to make a trade," she said. He looked at her. Well, at her chest. "If you get him to delete the photos, I'll give you what he was asking for."

"And what was that?"

She cleared her throat. "Sex."

His eyes widened. "He wanted to have sex with you to get the photos back?" She nodded. "Well, I can see why," he said with a chuckle. Easy.

"But those weren't his exact terms, were they?" She looked at him, surprised. "I think his exact terms were that you would do whatever he wanted. Right?"

It would have been nice if Stan had mentioned this. "You knew?"

"Again, I don't think you have concrete evidence of that." He smiled. "But there is evidence of you being, shall we say, fairly open in your backyard."

She looked out the window and thought. Why did guys always want the sex toy thing? Intense love-making was nice, too, she thought. Still, agreeing to anything let her see edges of kink she wouldn't otherwise. And she had big plans for kink today.

"Gloria?" he said. She looked back at him and saw him smirking.

"If I... if I do that, you'll make sure the pictures are deleted?"

"Absolutely."

She tried her best to look upset. "Okay," she whispered.

"What was that?"

"Okay," she said a bit louder.

"Okay what?"

"Okay I'll do what you want for the rest of the morning."

"Hmm, and maybe a couple other times?" Lovely. She slowly nodded.

"Deal." He held out his hand. "Come over here and shake it." She did. And then stayed in front of him.

He rubbed his hands. "Well, this will be a nice treat. You know, I've seen those pictures." She bent her head and clasped her hands in front of her.

"They're very embarrassing."

"I can't imagine why. You have a lovely body. And a lovely way of using it." No beating around the bush with this guy.

"But I don't think pictures do you justice. I'd like to see your body up close. Take off your dress."

She had hoped for a bit more of a slow ramp, but nor did she object to him just getting right to it. Pre-college Stan wasn't too different. Oh, well. More time for the fun stuff. The dress was a wrap, with a tie looping around her. She undid the knot and spread open the fabric, letting it slide off her shoulders and down to the floor.

He licked his lips. She was wearing a strapless red bra with white lace trim and matching bikini panties.

"You didn't even resist," he said with a grin. I mean, really, she had thought about just taking it off when she came in.

"I said I'll do what you want."

"This is going to be a very nice morning," he said. He leaned back on the couch, put his hands behind his head, and opened his legs a bit. "I can see why Stan wanted what he did. I can think of lots of things to do." Yes, please, she thought.

"I still can't see your body, though. Show me the tits and pussy." She had to admit she was getting wet as he gave her such direct orders. It boded well for lots of fun.

She reached behind her and undid the bra's clasp, letting it fall to the floor.

"Fuck yes," he said. She could see his cock swelling. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties. "Wait," he said. She paused. "Come here," he patted the couch at his crotch, "between my legs." She stepped forward. He sat up and quickly moved his hands. Then he yanked down her panties and cupped her cunt, smiling as he felt the moisture there.

"You're liking this, huh? You're going to take my cock in that pussy today, aren't you?" She nodded. "Yes you are. But first you're going to suck my dick. Keep taking off the panties, then kneel down." She kicked off her shoes, pushed the scanty fabric down, and knelt. "Oh, yeah. I loved looking at those pictures. And now I get that hot body to myself." For now, she thought.

"I said I'll do what you want," she repeated.

"Oh, you did. And what I want right now is for you to get my dick out and suck it hard."

She knelt down and kept her eyes locked on his as she unbuckled the belt and undid the button and zipper of his slacks. She began to tug at his waist and lifted his ass to help. She grabbed his slacks and his underwear, and pulled them both down his legs until his dick sprang up. About the same length as his son's but heftier. Lovely. She pulled his pants down farther, and he lifted his feet so she could pull them all the way off. She scooted back between his knees and slid her hand onto his dick.

"Oh, it looks so nice," she cooed. She licked up the shaft.

"You're going to get to know it well," he said. "But I think I told you to suck." She met his eyes again, opened her mouth into an O, and slid it over his cock. He leaned back. "Ah, fuck yes." She pulled him in to her mouth and then gently breathed out onto him.

He kept her working for a good ten minutes or so, and she got wetter as she went down hard on him.

He unbuttoned his shirt and patted his lap. "Come up here and sit on my lap." She stood up and straddled his legs. He grabbed her tits and she groaned. She could feel his cock against her pussy, and she began sliding back and forth, grinding against him. He pulled her head forward and kissed her deeply. It was too much. She slid back and forth faster, feeling his cock sliding against her clit, and she came with a long shudder and gasp.

"You like my dick, huh?" She nodded. "Yeah? Then fuck me. Get it deep in that hot pussy." She lifted herself up, grabbed his cock, and slid down onto it. She began to lift herself up and let herself fall down the hard shaft, a notable echo of what she had done with his son the day before. She really hoped her plans for the rest of the day worked out. Though even if her kinky idea didn't work out, she knew she still had a gangbang to look forward to. The thought of it made her orgasm again.

"You are one hot slut," he said, grabbing her ass with one hand and her tits with the other. "You just keep on fucking me like a good slut."

"Oh I am," she moaned. "I am a hot slut and I want your dick. I want to feel it inside me all morning long." She continued to rise and fall along his hard flesh.

"Oh, you will, babe." He grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her cheeks apart. "You're going to get me in all sorts of places."

"Oh, yes! Slide that cock anywhere you want."

"I like that attitude. Stand up." She reluctantly pulled herself off his cock and stood in front of him. "Turn around." She did slowly. When her ass was facing him, he stood up, pressed himself against her, and grabbed her ass. He slowly spread her cheeks and pressed his cock between them. "You want it, don't you? You want my cock up your ass?" She nodded. She felt his hand shift and then the tip of his cock slid between her ass cheeks. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "I like a tall woman, because then I can fuck her ass standing up."

She felt him guide the tip right to her anus. He began to push, and she bent forward and relaxed to let his dick, slick from her mouth and juices, push slowly in. He was definitely thicker than Stan.

"Does it hurt, baby? I like it when it's hard for you." It didn't hurt, really, but she nodded anyway and let out a little whimper. She felt him push harder, and she let out a sharp breath as he slid into her ass. He put his hands on her waist and slowly pushed more. Then he thrust, and she moaned. He pulled back and then thrust forward again.

"I love the feel of a tight ass around my dick," he grunted as he kept thrusting. He reached around and cupped her pussy with his hand, rubbing her clit hard as his dick went back and forth between her cheeks.

Her next orgasm hit hard. And another came in quick succesion. She was yelling and gasping as he used her. He kept fucking her for fifteen more minutes or so. No need to worry about his stamina. He pulled his cock out of her ass and she gasped as he exited. He put his hands on her shoulders and turned her to face him.

"Make me cum on your face."

She bent down and wrapped her hand around his dick. She began to stroke it and lick it. She picked up speed as he moaned. She could fell him hardening even more and he was thrusting lightly into her hand. She tilted her face back and moved steadily but quickly.

It was immediately clear he came like his son. The first shot was thick and full as it hit her eye and forehead. She kept going, and another shot hit her cheek. Another on her face and she leaned back so that his next shot landed on her right tit. She moved again so the next landed right between her naked breasts. And he still had more in him.

Finally he stopped and she slid his dick into her mouth to capture the last of it.

"I love seeing you covered in my cum," he said. "But I'm going to love seeing you scoop it all into your mouth even more." She grinned and slid a finger along her tits to collect the trails of semen there. She slid it into her mouth and closed her lips around it as she pulled it out again with a pop.