The Divorcee and the Yard Boy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should really play your game," she said, though she was breathing heavily. "Because what do you think happens next?" The guys all grinned and got to playing, continuing to fondle her body in turns. It only took fifteen minutes.

She stood at the end of the table, reached behind her, and undid her bra.

"Damn," said one of the guys. "She must owe you some major favors, Stan." He just smiled.

"Once again, only exposed skin is available for rubbing. But what you use for rubbing is up to you." Guys looked at each other, waggling eyebrows. "Lips and tongue, for instance. I'm sure you'll all think of other things." She smiled. And then bent forward and turned to the guy on her right? "Want to get lucky?"

He nodded, and leaned forward to suck on a tit. And soon all the guys were clamoring for their turn.

Two guys later, the beefy "show us your tits" guy said, "I want to rub your tits with my dick."

"Well, what's stopping you?" He grinned and quickly undid his zipper and button. His cock popped out and she got her first look at one of her treats for the evening. A good length, but a very nice thickness. "If you turn a bit, I can really get my tits in a good position." He did and then moaned as she kneeled down between his legs and wrapped her tits around his hard dick. The guys all gathered around as she slid up and down. Hands wandered her body. Oh, yes, she was going to be in a great mood.

"Oh, yes. Keep doing that," said tits guy. She heard a zipper and a cock sprung out nearby. Another treat. Long and thick, though less so. I mean, these were all big guys; could they all really have such wonderful cocks?

"I think your hands are exposed skin," he said.

"Yes, but they're holding my breasts at the moment." She licked her lips. "But my mouth is exposed, too."

"Holy shit," said another guy. The one who had just pulled out his dick stepped forward, and she moved her head to suck the tip, even as she kept titfucking the first guy. More cocks emerged. Finally, tits guy came with a grunt, and his semen shot up to her chin and made a river down her breasts. She quickly scooted over and took the next guy's cock fully in her mouth. She grabbed another cock with her hand. She looked around. Oh, yes. Big guys, big cocks.

She popped a dick out of her mouth and said, "Stan, can we just pretend you all played the next round?"

"I suppose so," he said. His dick was out, too, and hard.

"Okay, guys, give me a moment." She was surprised they obliged as she stood up. She navigated past the groping hands and over to the end of the table. "I think you can all guess what happens next." They looked at her eagerly as she pulled her panties down all the way. "I'm going to the guest room if anyone wants to join me."

She felt herself grin as she turned and heard the rush of feet behind her. She could practically feel the eyes on her as she climbed the stairs. A hand reached out an grabbed her ass. She giggled and scooted up the stairs faster. Once she was in the room, she turned to face her lovers. She was ready to go.

She knelt down. "Who's ready to party?" The guys jostled around her and she grabbed the first cock she saw. Stan's, it turned out. She leaned forward and plunged her mouth onto it. She felt hands at her hips and eagerly lifted her ass. She felt the big, thick cock slide right in to her cunt and she moaned in ecstacy.

* * *

She finally got a chance to look at her phone. An hour and a half had passed, and her lovers were spread around the room, finally worn out. She was lying on the bed now, reveling in the bliss of being deeply fucked. The six men had cum in her mouth, lussy, and ass. On her tits, on her face. She was sticky. Pretty soon she'd have to go, but maybe she could get another couple of fucks. Somehow, her rabbit ears were still on.

She heard the floorboard creak a split second before she heard "Hey, Stan, what" She lolled her head to one side and saw Stan's dad, his jaw dropped as he took in the scene. Stan, lying by her side, said, "I thought you were going to be with Donna tonight!"

Daniel caught her eye. "It was an epic game night," she said with a laugh. She wasn't drunk but she felt so good she might as well be.

"Donna was being... difficult." He began to undo his belt. "And here I thought I wouldn't be getting any pussy tonight, only to find one at home. What a pretty pet bunny you've found." She shoved at Stan to push him away and spread her legs. "See that's all I wanted. Open legs inviting me to a wet pussy." He finished taking off his pants and straddled her chest, his soft dick hanging in front of him. "But you need to get me hard first, babe, before I fuck you."

She opened her mouth and leaned forward as she wrapped her cum-splattered tits around his dick. He began to slide back and forth, letting his cock just caress her lips.

"Seems like you like some freaky shit," he said as he pushed and pulled through her breasts. She nodded, keeping her lips parted to receive him.

"Now I'm thinking I should invite a friend on Tuesday," he said. She looked at him for a moment.

"I'd like that," she said with a smile.

"I can tell." She felt his dick begin to get hard. "Maybe one of us in your hot pussy?" She moaned and nodded. "And maybe the other in your tight ass?"

"Oh, yes," she said just before he slid past her lips. He held his firm dick there for a moment. She eagerly sucked.

He pulled out and slid himself down her body. He lifted her legs and put them on his shoulders. She gave a grunt as he buried himself all the way into her.

"Well aren't you nice and wet," he said, pulling back and thrusting deep again. "Show me with your fingers. How many times did someone cum in this cunt tonight?" She paused to think, moaning as he kept driving into her. She held up eight fingers.

"You are a naughty girl." She knew other guys were in the room, and she could tell some were watching her. She imagined what she looked like and came from the thrill.

"You like my cock in that slick pussy, huh?" He was thrusting harder now. Her whole body was shaking as he hammered into her. She closed her eyes in pleasure. And then she felt a mouth suck in a tit. She opened her eyes. It wasn't Daniel. He was still kneeling between her legs, driving out all his sexual frustration. It was one of Stan's friends. Then she felt a cock brush her cheek and she turned, letting Stan's dick push into her mouth.

She was thrusting back at Daniel now, a fresh wave of energy driving her to take in all the cum she could.

"Oh, yeah, baby," he said. "You love all this dick in your body, don't you?" She nodded. "Maybe on Tuesday it'll be me and a few friends, huh?" She moaned. "Maybe we see how many dicks can fit in you?" She gasped as he pulled out of her pussy, grabbed her ass, and lifted her up even more. She felt his tip against her ass. He reached down to guide his cock into her ass. He leaned down a bit. "I figure we can get at least two dicks in that pussy if we try hard, huh? Plus this ass?" She moaned as she imagined it.

And then he thrust in to her ass. "And how many came in this luscious little ass?" She held up three fingers. Oh god, it felt so good to be deeply penetrated one more time. "Good thing Donna didn't want to put out," he said. "I might not have had the energy for this little treat." He was pushing in as far as he could, and she was writhing from the feeling. Stan's dick was still in her mouth, and hands roamed her body.

He kept going. Minutes of grunting and moaning went by as he continued to drive into her. Then he pulled out, and she gasped at the sudden emptiness. He stayed kneeling between her legs. "And how many in that perfect mouth?" She held up four fingers.

He looked around. "No wonder they all look tired. Stan, step aside. Let your old man add to her bellyful." Stan withdrew his dick. She slowly pulled her legs down, got to a kneeling position, and then scooted backwards so she could bend over and suck his cock. She pushed her bunny ears back so they wouldn't jab him in the stomach.

He held her head as she slurped and sucked at his dick. She felt weight on the bed shifting and then hands cupping her ass as Stan's dick once again slid into her pussy.

Ten minutes passed. Even she was getting tired. Then Stan thrust extra deep into her cunt, making her give a startled "mmph" as he pushed her head deeper onto Daniel's cock. She felt a stream of cum warm her pussy as Stan came.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Fuck yeah. That feels good," said Daniel as he held her head in place. He tensed, and then finally he too was cumming, filling her mouth with yet another load of sticky spunk.

She lay back down on the bed. "Okay, everyone," she said after a moment, slowly sitting up, "I need to get going." The guys all protested, rising up to caress her. Hands cupped her breasts and ass and slid between her legs before she got halfway to the door.

She moaned. "Okay, maybe I can hang out a bit more." She stepped backward as strong arms pushed her to the bed.

* * *

The sun was still tucked behind hills when Gloria stepped into the Goldberg yard. She admired the pool, and her eyes drifted to the hot tub. She was a bit disappointed to only see Daniel there, but he waved, eyeing her hungrily. She obliged by pulling down the shorts she wore under her oversized t-shirt. He was nodding and smiling. Then she lifted the shirt and gave a big stretch to let him appreciate her naked body. She hadn't bothered with underwear. She walked over to the hot tub. She was happy to see an ice bucket, a bottle of Champagne, and a second glass.

"You look lovely as always," said Daniel. "I'm glad you remembered the rules."

"I wasn't sure if you wanted me to come closer so you could enjoy the show better."

He shrugged. "Maybe next time." He stretched out his arms along the side of the tub. "Come on in. The water's warm."

"I actually would like to swim a bit first," she said. "But I'll be joining you soon." She walked to the edge of the pool and dived in, gasping at the chill. She turned to him. He had moved to the closer side of the hot tub and had his arms folded on the edge. "Or you could come in here."

"I already swam today," he said. "So I'll just watch." She smiled and began to swim. She could feel the chill on her ass as it sat above the waterline. After about ten laps, she switched to the backstroke. She tingled as water brushed over body and she saw Daniel's gaze eagerly following her naked body and the tits that floated up in tne water.

Finally, she emerged from the pool. Water streamed off of her. The chill hardened her nipples.

"Why don't you come warm up," he said, eyes sliding over her body as he settled back to his original spot.

She climbed into the hot tub. What a nice way to start the day, she thought. She slid over to sit beside him. "I'm hoping that empty glass is for me." He smiled and poured her a glass.

"Is it just us today," she finally asked.

"You liked the idea of two cocks in that cunt, huh?" She looked at him, said nothing, and took a sip. His hand slod to her thigh underwater and gently pulled. She let him spread her legs. His fingers slid up her leg and began to slip inside her. "It was hard to get everyone on such short notice." She leaned her head back as he pushed more fingers into her. He kissed her neck, and then slid down to the breasts hovering at the surface. His hand was farther in her pussy now.

"But I have an idea to make it up to you," he said, moving up again to whisper in her ear. "My buddies and I share a place in Tahoe. It's pretty normal for us to have a boys weekend up there. Ski season's coming up. You could be our little snow bunny for the weekend. I know you've got the ears." She drew in her breath sharply. She gleefully imagined it as a third finger entered her.

"How many friends?"

"How many do you want?" She moaned as a fourth finger entered her.

"Ten," she said, thinking of a random number. About twice what she had done before. She imagined it. Guys in her all day long. Hours and hours of fucking. Her pussy clenched.

"Mmm," he said, continuing to finger fuck her.

"It's a kind offer," she said. "But I can't afford to pay a share of a Tahoe cabin." She was gasping as his hand kept sliding in and out.

"I'm sure we could cover it," he said as his thumb found her clit.

She breathed hard as she neared climax. "Maybe. Maybe if I agreed to do anything you all wanted?" He began stroking hard.

"I'm sure that would work," he said, breathing huskily himself. "All weekend?" She nodded, not trusting words at the moment. "You could pack pretty light, too. Maybe just underwear." At that, she came hard against his hand.

She turned and kissed him. He returned the kiss and felt her tits. She slid her leg over his body and lifted herself onto his lap. She grabbed his hard cock, slid it into her eager pussy, and began to ride him. His hands and mouth assaulted her tits.

After ten minutes, he pulled out of her and had her bend over, her hands on the side of tne hot tub. He slid into her again and fucked her, hard, for another ten, leaning forward so he could cup her tits. Finally, he pushed in deep and unloaded into her. She groaned in pleasure as her pussy flooded with semen.

The two of them sat, breathing hard, for a couple of minutes.

"Let's say at least ten," she said.

"I'm not sure how we'll sleep that many," he said.

"Why are we talking about sleeping?"

"Oh, the Tahoe place has a nice big hot tub, too."