All Comments on 'The Divorcee'

by Tantala

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
trewq175trewq175about 3 years ago

Wow, I didn't expect a new story after such a long time.

Can't wait to read it! I really enjoy your complex characters and narrative.

I just want to say thank you for sharing this with us :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing!!

I am literally cheering for your return! You are a legend.

I can only pray you'll submit more of your masterpieces.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am so happy that you are back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tantala, you are one of my top two or three favorite author's on all of Literotica, and I have read many. It is so wonderful to have a new story from you now. Each of your stories is a gem, and they get better and better as you go. Thank you! I sincerely hope your creative muse will bring more of your stories to Lit in the not too distant future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an unbelievably well written story. Something quite extraordinary. It kept me stimulated from the first paragraph. My wife’s pussy is now sore from the fucking she got subsequently. What a turn on, totally erotic. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you, great story! As someone said before me, you're a legend.

Jimothy401Jimothy401almost 2 years ago

Thank You!

I am thrilled to have found your stories. They are wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What an interesting and erotic presentation of two mature friends finding each other and then coming together with Lilly, the ultimate trained submissive who does it for the higher joy of fulfillment. And you handled her with great sensitivity, as did Rhonda and Mary. Well done and very erotic indeed.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Adorable Tantala, would you please bless us with another story of this genre? This is perfection as far as the theme is concerned. I wait in trembling hope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTantala@Tantala
I'm a passionate reader and writer of 'non-equial' relationship lesbian erotica. Since I'm not originally english speaking or writing, I need quite a lot of time to complete my stories. However I've been writing since 1998, and still enjoy it a lot. 'A quest for Privacy' was...