The Docent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never thought I'd meet anyone like you," he said. "Ever."

IV.

Ethan and I spooned all night. His bed felt amazing. He had high-threadcount sheets (he shops where I shop, apparently) that I could tell had been freshly washed. I felt his warm, soft back against my chest. The crop-top felt nice.

I quietly peeled myself away from him, and made him lay face up on the bed. In the faint light of the morning (he had nightshades on his window) I gazed and lusted after his lovely, oval-shaped, outie bellybutton. I just looked at it for a few moments before taking my index finger and grazing it gently, playfully, loving its soft texture, its heat, its bulbous shape, its size.

Ethan gently moaned. "Mmmm....that's nice."

I continued to look at it and stroke it.

"Before you, I never had anyone kiss it," Ethan mumbled half-asleep.

I slowly sat up, perched my head over his stomach, and looked down on his stomach as it gently rose and fell with his breaths. I playfully blew gentle breaths on his navel, which caused him to flinch with pleasure ever so slightly. Then I very slowly leaned forward and pressed my lips on top of his bellybutton, taking the whole of it between my lips once again.

"I love my bellybutton," Ethan said in almost a whisper.

"I love your bellybutton, too," I said quietly.

I rested my head on his stomach, looking at his navel from a slightly different angle. Then I cocked my head up again, and sticking my tongue out, with the tip of it, began to lick his bellybutton, letting the texture of my taste buds graze the soft, supple skin of it. I sucked the outie part between my lips and let myself taste it on my tongue and enjoy the supple texture, lovingly.

"My bellybutton," he said. "That feels so good."

With my arms, I reached under his back and had him sit up so I could work his navel more directly. At one point I alternated between fluttery kisses and licks on it with making circling motions around it. He would occasionally flinch mildly, but I could tell it was from pleasure.

"You're a Virgo, aren't you?"

"Yes," Ethan whispered, "How'd you know?"

"Virgos are supposed to have really sensitive bellybuttons and like having their stomachs massaged."

"Your mouth and hands feel amazing."

"Thanks. Your bellybutton is one of the softest I've ever played with."

As I was basically making out with Ethan's bellybutton, I took a closer look at his penis - which was rather ample, I have to say. It was fully erect and pointing at my face.

I continued licking and sucking on Ethan's outie, alternating my kisses with motions of pressing my tongue downward on it, and at other points, gently tweaking it, pinching it, twisting it in a half-circle. All the while, I heard Ethan's breathing getting faster, gradually.

"I think I'm going to come."

I did a sideways glance at his penis, the head of which was inches from the side of my face.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

"You sure?"

"No, please don't stop. Please don't. Please don't..." It almost trailed off as a whimper.

I had thoroughly moistened Ethan's navel after probably a good 15 minutes of mouth play on my part. I loved the feeling of warmth emanating from his smooth stomach against the side of my face. I had wrapped my arms around his waist and was holding my face to his front. His penis was gently bouncing and I sensed something was about to happen.

"I love your bellybutton," I whispered to him lovingly, and pressed my face against his stomach one more time, taking his outie into my lips and mouth once again. Ethan let out two short breaths and then a low, long moan escaped.

I felt a firm warm blast of semen hit the side of my face. Hard. Real hard. It felt so good. Determined not to pull away and keep pleasuring him, I kept sucking on his bellybutton. Another blast of semen hit, this time lower around my chin. Ethan was thoroughly loving having his navel stimulated with my lips and tongue. He wasn't stroking his penis with his hands, and I hadn't touched it. I felt his warm fluid beginning to run down my neck and onto my chest.

"Ohhh, my bellybutton," Ethan said softly, panting as a couple more spews of cum escaped and hit the lower part of my chin and neck area.

I continued to hold his waist to my face, squeezing a little more firmly to signal my affection for him. He did the same, holding the top of my head to his chest.

I felt the side of my face that was wet with slippery, syrupy semen from Ethan. The consistency was fantastic - some guys' cum is watery. Not Ethan's. His was the heavier, opaque, stringy kind I love, the kind that can dangle endlessly off the tip of a guy's shaft without breaking and falling off.

"I love your cum," I said. "So thick, so syrupy."

"Thanks. You got me really horny. I've never come that hard before, with anyone, ever."

I looked at him with a little bit of a goofy grin.

"Um, so, what does this make us?"

Ethan smiled, and with a finger, fondly ran it through the cum on my face.

"I think this makes us very, very good friends. At the very least."

12