Stepdad and I

Story Info
Stepdad and I alone and oh so horny.
1.2k words
4.06
23.1k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

After Mom passed away it left me and my Stepdad alone together, we lived in a small community about three hours from the closest city. I was eighteen when Mom passed, I worried he may want me to leave.

One night he and I were having dinner and I asked him straight out if I had to leave or not, of course I started to cry. I loved this man more than my actual father, who had nothing to do with me since I was born. He got up from the table and pulled me into his body, this man had a beautiful body, strong muscular and oh so hairy.

He held me close to him and ran his hand over my back to comfort me, his scent the body odor, the cologne he wore, how tight he held me to himself. I had to keep my hips pulled back as my cock was stiffening up.

He pulled me back and looked me right in the eyes, his deep dark brown eyes, his full beard, his luscious lips, I wanted this man to take me right here right now on the kitchen table.

"Billy you never have to leave here, this is your home, our home, I love you with all my heart and soul, I would never ask you to leave me."

He pulled me in and kissed my neck, his lips lingered on my neck for some time, the soft suction of the kiss made my cock dribble precum. I was rock hard and could not hide it anymore, this man made me want to cum so badly right now.

He continued to hold me till I was like butter melting in his arms, I was sure he needed this as much as I needed this as well. His lack of human touch was starting to get to him, he needed affection, he needed sex.

When we pulled back there was no hiding my bulge in my trousers, and the wet spot was obvious as well. He stared at my engorged cock and looked me in the eyes, what I did not notice was he too was hiding a raging hardon.

I was so embarrassed, my Dad had seen me boned up and by him just hugging me, we sat down and finished dinner, my cock just would not go down. He too was squirming in his seat to get his cock to soften. He excused himself and left the table, he went to the bathroom while I cleaned up, I thought of things that would make my cock go limp.

Try as I may I could not get his scent out of my mind and his hairy chest and that kiss, I touched the spot, and it still was tingly. I got the dishwasher loaded and the food packed up and, in the fridge, he came out and went in the living room to watch tv.

We had a really small home, but it was perfect for the two of us, we would share a couch and he and I did every single night. He would lay back and have his legs on my thighs, I loved this part of the evening when it was just me and him, his body touching my own.

We watched tv till he and I were both yawning, he got up and pulled me to my feet, he pulled me in and hugged me once again. I nuzzled my head into his hairy chest, I took in a deep breath smelling this man I was so infatuated with.

He held me I thought he and I could just get in the same bed and let whatever happens happen, but he clearly was straight, and I was this jock gay boy. He released me and went to his room; we both said our goodnights and went to our own rooms.

I shut it all off, brushed then stared at myself in the mirror, I looked pretty good for a guy who was turning nineteen in a week. I had my whole life ahead of me and I could do anything I wanted, but the only thing I wanted was to be with my Stepdad Tom.

I went to bed and jerked off with my eyes closed thinking of his hug and his scent, it took no time, and I was blowing it all over my chest. I cleaned up and drifted off, I dreamt of him and I just doing regular things, but he came up to me while I made dinner and rubbed his rock-hard cock on my jean covered ass.

He held me close, and I could smell him, he leaned in and kissed my neck, I was ready to blow a massive load and had not even touched my cock yet. He turned me around and reached for my cock, he leaned in and kissed me. Just as his hand would touch my cock my cock erupted and woke me from the wet dream I was having.

My bed was wet with cum, I was sticky and needed a shower, I looked at the clock and it was six in the morning, normally I slept till seven, but I could not sleep in this cum covered bed. I got up and removed the sheets, put on some underwear.

Took the sheets to the washer and went into shower, normally Dad showered first, but since I was up so early. Dad got up and came into the bathroom, he stood at the toilet and peed, through the shower doors I could see it.

Not that I had never seen it before, but it was semi erect right now, such a beautiful cock, so perfect in my eyes. The fact the man was uncut, his cock was long and arched downwards, his balls so perfect and looked so full, to his full bush, I myself always trimmed and shaved my balls and ass.

I was mesmerized by his cock and the fluid he poured out, the stream so long and hard, I was focused on his cock and only his cock. Here I was standing in the shower not moving just staring, he finally broke me out of the trance I was in.

"You're up early Billy, how come, you never get up before me."

"Yeah, had a bit of an accident in my bed had to get up and clean it. Sheets are in the washer."

He pulled up his underwear and went to the kitchen to make coffee, I jerked off and finished up, finding him in the kitchen in his underwear. He was busy making us lunches, I told him I could do that, but he insisted. I poured us coffee and made toast.

Standing beside him his hairy chest for me to stare at my cock was stirring once again, I had to get away from him or I would have to jerk off again before school. I buttered the toast and refilled our coffee's; he came to the table and yeah, he too was semi erect.

We ate and he showered, got dressed and we were on our way, he to work me to class, I was a year behind because of illness, they had held me back so I would be nineteen before I graduated. We said our goodbyes, I so wanted to kiss him, the day was long, but I got thru it, I would wait for Dad to pick me up after school.