The Doctor and the Witch's Spell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica craned her head to view her prize beneath, the jewel in front of her swollen from the recent onslaught. Smiling deviously, she flicked it with the tip of her tongue, feeling Sherron jerk and seethe from the sensitivity. Her fingers explored her tunnel, searching for the honey she longed for. It pooled around her fingers, mixing them within the heated walls. When the digits departed from Sherron's swollen lips, a single strand followed the direction of Veronica's fingers, dipping them inside her mouth, humming to herself with satisfaction.

"C'mere." A drowsy voice said, soaked with lust.

Veronica's lips kissed their way up the undulating belly, the after-tremors coursing through her still. Each breast received loving from her honey-soaked lips as well, edging ever closer to the mouth that awaited her. She rested her body on top of Sherron's, feeling soft hands envelope her waist. Veronica's hands had minds of their own, as they raked through Sherron's locks, pulling her closer to her wet lips.

Babygirl, you're so beautiful. Veronica thought, as her mouth claimed Sherron's. After a long and luxurious snog, their lips parted -- hovering within close distance of one another.

"Hi, wakey Sher." Veronica whispered.

Almond-shaped eyes opened, albeit sleepily.

"Hi." Sherron grinned.

Oh no, she doesn't. You're not going to giggle, you infuriating tart. Veronica leered her with eyes she knew her lover couldn't, wouldn't disobey. Feeling her confidence being reeled back into her body, she continued to stare at Sherron till her grin disappeared.

An audible gulp was overheard, as the body beneath her sunk lower, shrinking from Veronica's view.

"What's my pretty thinkin', hmmm?" Veronica dragged a nail back and forth along one of the arms sprawled beside her, feeling goose pimples arise, as she crossed and re-crossed her tracks simultaneously.

"I'm thinking that Veronica is being cheeky... especially, when she knows I just cant help but dare her to continue." The grin returned, stretching into an indelible one, as she attempted to catch her breath.

Veronica felt a tingle shoot down her spine, that strange stimulation she felt last night when Sherron grasped her neck and hair after making love a second time that same night. For a fleeting moment, she felt the tingles escalate to her mons, her nether lips moving around something of their own accord.

Goddamnit, you infuriating bugger! What the hell is that anyway? Veronica felt her curiosity get the best of her in the current sticky situation she was in, as she asked in a husky voice, "What in the hell... is that? What are you d-"

Veronica ended her sentence prematurely with a croak, feeling a massive pressure in her entrance, as if she were being fucked by something invading her. At first she assumed it was Sherron's fingers, but then she felt something enter her a second time, feeling incredibly full around a phallic instrument of some kind. Breathing erratically, she looked down at Sherron, who was no longer sporting a smug grin, but a charming smile.

* * * * *

"Sherron... what are you doing... oh! Oh, fuck, that feels good." She moaned.

"I know what makes you tick, Vonni." She whispered into the black hair tickling her chin.

Veronica's eyes lulled, her shoulders shuddering as she gasped for air in the room that seemed to be of short supply.

"There's... not enough... air in this room for me." Her hand attempted to grasp the headboard directly in front of her, the last three digits of her hand digging into the wood, clawing. The woman below her was holding onto her waist, her fingers deftly soft against the heated skin.

"I've got you now." Sherron snickered under her breath.

Veronica eyed her with threatening greens as she began to feel tingles inside her, the currents washing down her spine. It was an intense, surging feeling rushing through her as her hips gyrated at a leisurely pace, closing her eyes, and not caring what this feeling was or how bizarre it felt... There was only one thing she did understand -- it felt absolutely wonderful.

A distant beeping noise interrupted the spell Sherron had woven over her, the sound emitting from the pocket of her winter coat draped over an armchair.

"Bugger." Veronica cursed to herself, her arms falling onto Sherron's shoulders as she steadied her breathing. They hugged each other, their limbs wrapped and intertwined. A sigh fell from Vonni's lips, content till at last they would have to part.

At least I left clean scrubs in the locker, that'll cut down the time having to get to the hospital since I don't have to pick up work clothes at home.

"Well, it was bound to happen." Sherron broke the silence that hung in the air. It was a comfortable silence. The seductive almond-shaped eyes drifted up towards Veronica's face towering above her.

"What? An interruption?" Veronica asked.

"Yes. There's always something. Anyway, how does it feel to technically wake up in a bar and not feel hung-over?" Sherron turned to her. Veronica quirked a brow at the question, feeling inclined to answer with a question in response.

"But, this is a room, I gather?" Veronica inquired, observing the bedroom with sideways glances. There were several photos hanging along the walls, in which the largest frame hung above the fireplace, adorned on the wall directly in front of them. She twisted her head to look at the photograph, and to her astonishment, it was of Marilyn Monroe, who was snuggled in bed with the covers draped over her. It was the look Marilyn conveyed through the picture that took Vonni's breath away, seemingly staring at her from another dimension in time.

"Yes, this is one of three bedrooms that inhabit this building. We're on the second floor, this being my spare bedroom, and Meg's is on the third floor, while Chloe's is on the first. Since this club's inception, she designed each floor to have a lounge similar to the one outside that door." She pointed towards the frame of the entrance, still ajar from last night. "And, attached to each would be a bedroom -- honestly, it's been sort of an inside joke amongst the three of us. Should there ever be a need to have one, why not have one?" Sherron's voice lured Veronica back to reality, the last sentence lingering in her mind.

Veronica's eyes bulged.

"She's got quite the ethics, I'll say." Veronica jeered in a sarcastic tone.

Sherron's smile melted away her temporal burst of anger, feeling it retreat back into its den like a skulking lion, awaiting the chance to pounce and attack should the opportunity strike. Concern flooded her features as the anger dissipated. Did I really just become angered with her over something as harmless as that? Aren't I the one breaking the rules here? Fingers combed through her bangs, drawing her eyes to the face below her interrupting Vonni's thoughts.

"Where are you?" Sherron asked with a soft voice.

"Here, I'm right here. I just..." Veronica's eyes drifted along the comforter around them, giving herself time to think of something to say, "That photograph of her is beautiful, it took my breath away."

Sherron tilted her head to look at the photo after eyeing Vonni a few moments longer, when a certain admiration was apparent in her eyes. Nodding, she blinked and smiled.

"Sometimes I feel as though I knew her before. I look at her and know the person she was, because I somehow just know... I don't know. It's kind of difficult to describe."

"Would you tell me if I promised to make it worth your while?" Long pale fingers walked along tan thighs, pausing to pet the strip of hair. Sherron appeared to be contemplating her options, when she sighed and yawned, covering her mouth as she did so.

"Tell you what. How about you come over my house after you get off work, and I'll tell you exactly why and how I came across that photograph."

"Tonight? Hmm... We should get a bite to eat, too." Vonni's lips drifted along her lover's neck, kissing towards Sherron's mouth.

"Oh, of course. I'm making dinner."

Veronica sat straight up, a surprised expression animating her character.

"I didn't know you could cook! Matter of fact, I wasn't aware you could play the violin, either. Just how many talents do you possess, exactly?" Vonni tapped her finger along her bottom lip, playing with it.

"So many questions, so few answers. You'll learn all of my secrets come tonight." She ended her eloquent speech with a kiss that ignited Veronica's lust. The beeper reminded them, however, that it was still in the room and very much present, ringing loudly. It was a thorn in Veronica's side.

"Fuck you, Helen! You and your arse'sy meetings at the crack of dawn!" A projectile pillow collided with the chair, affectedly muting the annoyance to resume their love play. Sherron began giggling uncontrollably, until she felt the hungry mouth of a lion nipping at her neck, silencing her. This continued for several more minutes till the both of them were spent lying next to each other, panting and gasping, staring up at the ceiling. Veronica's tummy growled, the final signal they needed to know their time together was up for the present moment. The tanned goddess to Veronica's right curled herself into her embrace, tracing fingers along the pale belly.

"I'll get breakfast from the kitchen downstairs, while you continue to be princess Vonni under the sheets. Sound good, pumpkin?" Sherron's button nose nudged Veronica's; causing her to giggle on the lips she was still smooching.

"Mhm. Sounds good."

* * * * *

Twenty minutes later, both Veronica and Sherron were standing outside the nightclub hugging each other, the early morning sunlight reflecting off the mirrored panels and light fixtures. Throngs of people walked in several different directions along the sidewalks, leading them to work, to home, to anywhere and everywhere.

"I honestly don't know how I'll dodge arrangements with Dylan, he's had this appointment set up with this woman from whatever agency for several weeks now. I'll try to make it. You know I will." Veronica said to her, sadly.

"Vonni," Sherron grasped hold of the wrists that were resting on her neck, warming them from the chilly breeze. "Don't apologize for anything. I wanted to try and explain more, but our time has been cut short, as it somehow always is." Veronica cast down her eyes at that comment, feeling cheated by the universe; their time was always cut short. Soft fingers glided along her chilled skin, resting below her chin, lifting her gaze to Sherron's.

"You didn't let me finish." She smiled at Veronica with a knowing look.

"I'm sorry..." Veronica responded, then chastised herself. "Oh, oops. No more apologies." She smiled.

"There... that's what makes everything worth my while. Your smile could light up Broadway."

Veronica laughed into the embrace, shaking her head in Sher's neck. The smirk she had generated would undoubtedly be stuck there for the rest of the afternoon. "You lie out your arse." Vonni whispered threateningly in Sherron's ear.

"Hmmm... either that or I have a wild imagination. Although, I prefer the latter." Sherron giggled on her cheek. After enjoying another laugh, she continued.

"Regardless, though, even if our time happens to be cut short, there are ways around them. Opportunities fly past us everyday, all you need to do is open your ears more and look around you." It was just when Sherron departed her words of wisdom to Veronica that the world decided to invade the time slip that existed between the two of them.

The honking drivers too impatient for the streetlights to transition a message of "Go." Or "Stop", the chaotic chatter of millions of mouths moving at once, the subways below, just reinforced tin cans being propelled through winding tracks, all of it came to the surface at once, as though time literally did stand still for them, standing there. Still hugging, Veronica people-watched for a few moments, while resting her head on Sherron's shoulder. She was amazed with the bustling manner of people in this makeshift utopian limbo.

A middle-aged woman in a power suit submersed in a phone conversation jogged past in a brisk fashion, her feet barely keeping pace with the mouth that was talking a mile a minute. Walking the opposite way, a mother attempted to balance holding a paper bag of groceries in one arm, while the other was threatening to be dislocated by an impatient child. A tall man in a trench coat reading the paper with two dogs passed the woman by, walking in the direction she had traveled from.

The leashes pulled taut in his grasp gave way to the oncoming traffic of New Yorkers on a busy weekday morning, falling to the ground and dragging against the curb. The animals sniffed along the pavement, dodging heels, loafers, and boots with the quickened pace. One of the dogs, an American Mastiff, stretched his head far enough from his owner to lick Veronica's hand wrapped around Sherron's waist.

The distraction drew Veronica's eyes towards her hand, snickering at the black muzzle, sagging jowls and doe eyes, both smiling at her. The dog sat on his haunches, his tail wagging and oblivious to the mass of people trying to avoid its snare.

A cobalt blue collar reposed snugly on his neck; a silver-plated tag attached that read, "VIRGIL" in the engraving.

"Would you look at this cutiepie? Aw, what a sweetheart! He just sits without even asking him to." Veronica knelt down, petting the large, playful dog, as the owner followed, walking over to the couple and leading the other hound, a black German shepherd.

"Oh, I'm sorry. He's just so darling, I couldn't help saying hello." Veronica said, inclining her head to the man towering over her. What she wasn't prepared for, however, was to be greeted by a familiar cheesy grin. The blue eyes behind the sunshades began undressing her with his intent gaze, to which she returned with a sour stare.

"Why, hello there, Ms. Sutherland. What a pleasant surprise." Billy exclaimed, folding his newspaper, and tucking it between his arm and side. The black leather gloves he wore tightened on the grip of the two leashes, the black canine sniffing after a bag of food with steam permeating the crisp, cool air.

"I believe these things belong to you." Billy insisted, handing over the leather straps to Sherron's outstretched hand with a disdainful look. Veronica's anger flared again at his demeanor, which she interpreted to be insulting. Instead, Sherron chuckled at his antics.

"Oh, come on. Dante isn't too bad for a puppy. You're just being a baby."

"Does cleaning up shit at three o'clock in the fucking morning sound like I'm being a baby to you? You're lucky he chose the patio to do his business on." He harrumphed his complaints with a scowl, repositioning his scarf along his neck.

"Bah Humbug." Sherron retorted, egging on his discomfort.

"Ugh, you're annoying." Billy said, waving his hand flamboyantly in front of him, saying fuck it, whatever in his own sign language. At that moment, a distant ruckus in his pocket began blaring the most obnoxious music Veronica thought she had ever heard. Billy answered his phone with lightning-speed, immediately sighing after answering the call.

"Thank God, Markus! I swear Manhattan's populace is slowly declining into ignorant little fucks that take advantage of a generous person's hospitality. The nerve! Right?"

* * * * *

"Who are you calling ignorant?" Veronica blurted out. Billy turned to her with a surprised face, a slow, creeping smile forming. His blond curls framing his chiseled features.

"That comment is directed towards the woman beside you, sugar. You are the apple of my eye, didn't you know?"

Veronica was floored with Billy's forwardness, yet Sherron was still smiling. For the smallest moment, she felt betrayed by her. Hazel eyes caught greens in a knowing look, then, somehow the connection between them manifested Sherron's voice inside her mind, speaking to her, "Wait for it..."

Veronica was too stunned at hearing Sher's voice in her mind to realize Billy was still throwing himself at Vonni with piercing, seductive gazes, until his phone blared an angry voice, audibly heard within the vicinity to onlookers; Sherron had apparently, albeit innocently, tapped on the speaker tab with her will.

"IS THAT THE PICKUP LINE YOU USE WITH ALL THE WOMEN OF NEW YORK, YOU SON OF A BITCH?! BILLY CONNOWAY, YOU FU-"

Billy's eyes bulged out of his sockets, his voice a squeak as he fumbled with the speaker, turning and walking away from Veronica and Sherron.

"Shhhh! Jesus, Casey, what're you talking about! Casey...? Are you there... hey... HEY! MARKUS! Am I off the speaker? I HEAR YOU, you sneaky fuck. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SHE WAS AT THE OFFICE? Oh, your hands were tied? Listen to me, you stupid dip...."

Even as Billy's threats quieted with his departure, heads were still turning towards the commotion. Sherron began giggling again, shaking her head as she did.

"And, that's why I put up with him. Well, there are definitely more concrete reasons, but believe it or not, he's one of the few people I can trust in this world." Veronica twisted her head back in the direction Billy had left, then turning back with a skeptical look.

"You're serious?" Veronica questioned. In all honesty, she would tear his ass in two and hand it back to him on a silver platter, if he ever even thought of treating Veronica like he did with Sherron. However, people are different -- if anything, it just portrays Sherron to look like even more of a saint.

"Oh, completely. I know it's difficult to wrap your head around, but eh... I'll explain that too. And, I do believe you've met my children." Sherron finished her sentence by looking down at the two dogs, both looking up at the two of them staring. Veronica squealed with delight.

"Jesus Christ, could they get any more fucking adorable? What are their names again?" Veronica knelt down to the black German shepherd, whose clipped ears had tufts of black hair trailing down to form a thick mane. He wore a charming red collar with an equally handsome gold I.D. tag with the name, "DANTE" engraved in the middle.

"Dante and Virgil." Sherron quipped. Veronica snorted to herself with quiet chuckling, turning her head back to Sherron with a look.

"What kind of names are those? Certainly not the traditional 'Spike' or 'Skip'."

Sherron grinned again, rolling her eyes, and shaking her own mane of hair while sighing, "I'm a sucker for literature and poetry, what can I say? I'm sure you've heard of Dante Alighieri."

A few pigeons flew past and landed on the adjacent block of sidewalk, to which Dante's ears pinpointed the sound. He dashed in the direction where the birds now rested in a makeshift birdbath in the snow. The American Mastiff raised his head as his companion bolted, snared the other leash within his jaws, ultimately cutting short Dante's would-be joyride. Veronica was too stunned to say anything other than a croak, as she stood in awe of the sight.

"Seven deadly sins?" Veronica guessed, wild-eyed from having just seen a dog reprimand another without any show of dominance.

"Pretty much. The Divine Comedy is possibly my most beloved piece of poetry I've ever read. Every sentence acted like a sonnet to my soul, it moved me. I've had Virgil since about five years ago; he's been with me since the beginning. He's definitely my guide. Much like Dante's guide in The Inferno. So, when I came across this little handful," She tugged Dante's leash taut, a response of only his ears twitching, still watching the pigeons with vast interest."...About six to eight months ago, I couldn't stop myself from taking him in. He was about the size of a basketball then, so you can see how much he's grown. It takes him awhile; he's just a puppy. Virgil, on the other hand..."