The Doctor Diaries Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So it could be that my wife wouldn't end up with the husband of the woman I got?"

"That's most likely to happen."

"If that's the case, how does it work?"

"When they go to a particular resort, they virtually take it over. Somehow, they rig up the internal phone system. In every room, at 6.30pm on each night, the phone buzzes and a message comes through over the speaker phone, saying all men must now leave their rooms and make their way to whatever room they have been allocated to do whatever woman they have been paired with. I am told that it looks funny in the hallways with all these men heading to different rooms, but of course, I have never seen it … I am always in my room anxiously waiting to see who I've got."

"How does the man know who he has?"

"Everybody has to register by 3pm on the Friday to verify that they are there, they will have already processed all the forms that all the members sent in. Then they send a message to each individual room, giving the men the name of their selected woman and her room number, and the woman gets the name and age of the man that's coming to them. They have to stay together all night. Then, at 7am, the phone buzzes in every room again and a voice tells all men to leave the woman immediately and return to their own wives in their own rooms."

"And Saturday night is done the same way?"

"Yes, you just get a different partner on the second night."

"Wow, sounds rather exciting, I'll have to talk to my wife about it."

"I can highly recommend it, doctor. Also, what you would appreciate is that it is safe sex. A week before, everyone has to submit a blood test and to sign a statutory declaration saying that they won't indulge in any sexual act with another person, even their partner, in the seven days before the weekend. That's how I'm so sure that I didn't get this sexual infection from there. My unfaithful husband has obviously been rooting around some other woman on the side."

I couldn't wait to get home that night and tell my wife about my discovery. Initially, I hadn't been that enthusiastic about her idea for swinging. After all, I had been getting my share of extra sex through my patients. But I had seen how she had wrestled with her newly discovered sexual desires after the evening with Geoffrey and his tantric sex. I figured that I had to arrange something for my wife that was manageable, not have her go out and have an affair that could end up in the break-up of our marriage.

As I anticipated, my wife was very keen on the idea and asked me to go ahead and make the arrangements. I called the number that Melanie had given me and found that their next weekend was three weeks away. They referred me to a website where I could download the paperwork.

Chapter 29

The excitement and anticipation of both of us was so intense that three weeks seemed like an eternity. One week out, we complied with the blood tests and signed the form declaring that we would abstain from sex over the next week. It wasn't the sex with my wife that I would have trouble keeping away from. No, my biggest fear would be the temptation from another of my patients over that week. Somehow, we got through it.

I had arranged to be clear of patients after midday that Friday. I hurried home and my wife and I packed our clothes. The resort that the swingers club had picked was a 90 minute drive away in a town a fair bit smaller than the city in which I practised. Nevertheless, I figured that they would draw many of their members from my home city. I was a bit apprehensive that I could run into people that I knew, let alone being paired with one of my patients.

Strangely, I hadn't quite thought much about who my wife might be paired with. I began considering that in the last thirty minutes of our drive to the resort.

"So honey, have you got any idea in mind who you'd like to be with tonight? Are you hoping for another Geoffrey?"

"Oh God no, James! I realise that that was a never to be repeated one-timer. No, I'm just hoping for someone as caring and considerate as you, darling."

"Wow, what a nice thing to say, honey. Bit if that's the case, why are we bothering to go to this swinger's thing?"

"I said I wanted someone as caring and considerate as you … what I didn't tell you then was that I want him to be fifteen to twenty years younger."

"Wow, there's a back-handed compliment if ever I heard one."

"Don't be upset, James. My night with Geoffrey made me realise how virile and enduring the younger men are. I am sure that I will always love you, it's just that the experience has made me desire a return to a younger partner. Not permanently, just on loan to make me feel good. That shouldn't surprise you, because look at the age of all those women patients you have been with."

She had a good point there. "So I didn't get to see your application form, what age range did you ask for?"

"My preferred choice was 30-39 and my secondary choice was 40-49. How about you?"

I was laughing, "You're going to call me a typical male, I know it, I can hear you now. I ticked 30-39 as my preferred and 20-29 as secondary."

"James, think of your heart, will you be able to handle a young woman in her twenties, if they actually allocate one to you?"

"I didn't do too badly with the virgin," I reminded her.

"Ooh, touche!"

"What else did you ask for, honey? How did you fill in the bits about preferred sexual positions, fetishes and special requests?"

"I'd prefer to keep that to myself, darling."

I was surprised by her answer. She had never seemed to be very adventurous sexually. I expected that she would just tell me that she had declared to have no fetishes or special requests. As for sexual positions, she and I had never been very experimental, but I imagined that she might have wanted to copy one of the many positions that Geoffrey had tried on her.

"Really?" I was curious now, "What would you have put down as a fetish, I didn't know you had any."

"I might surprise you, James. Maybe you don't know me as well as you think."

Now my mind was racing and we were only twenty minutes away from this very different weekend where my partner would be away from me for two twelve-hour periods. "You should be careful honey. If you have ticked a fetish or special request as a curiosity, the man you get might expect that you are fully into it. I hope that you haven't bitten off more than you can chew."

"I think I can handle myself, I think I know what I'm doing." She was showing a new found self-assurance that only created more curiosity from me. We drove along for another ten minutes in silence. Then, from right out of nowhere, she asked, "James, what's a golden shower?"

All of the fetish possibilities had been listed under the fetish question on the form. We had been expected to tick which were our preferences, if any. "You didn't tick that, did you?" I asked her, taking my eyes from the road to look for her expression.

"I may have … maybe not!" she responded teasingly. "What is it, James?"

"You shouldn't just tick something without knowing what it is, honey. Fetishes can sometimes be quite weird, you never know what you could end up having to do. I hope you didn't tick bondage."

"No I didn't," she assured me, but then a long pause before asking again, "So you didn't tell me, what is golden showers?"

"It's pissing, honey. The man pisses on the woman's body and the woman squats and pisses on his body. It's not for everybody, but I believe that some people get off on it."

"Aah! That's different, isn't it?" she said and turned her head to look out the window, leaving me to guess whether she may have ticked that box unaware of what she was committing to.

We arrived at the resort and I handed the car keys over to the parking attendant and we followed our bags into reception. After checking in, we went to the swinger's club desk and verified our attendance. The formalities completed, we made our way to our room. In the elevator, I turned to my wife, "You were teasing me, weren't you?"

"What about, James?"

"About ticking golden showers on your application form?"

"I might have been," she answered smugly and turned to watch the numbers of the floors above the door. "Maybe I knew all along," she added.

She obviously wasn't about to tell me and I realised that I would have to leave it alone for fear of antagonising her. But I was becoming more curious about whether she was using this weekend to extend the adventurous side of her sexuality. This was my staid, conservative wife that I thought I knew so well. What sort of Pandora's Box had Geoffrey, the king of tantric, opened up?

My wife and I unpacked, then took a walk to explore the pool area and the lush gardens that complemented the smart low-rise structure of the resort. We stopped at the bar and enjoyed a drink before deciding at around 5.15pm that we better adjourn to our room and start preparing for tonight. We each needed to shower and my wife had hinted that she had bought some sexy new lingerie that she wanted to run by me before I left for my date.

When we reached our room, there were two sealed envelopes slipped under the door, one for each of us. They contained an A4 sheet of paper. I quickly read mine and saw that my date tonight was Susan Wilson in Room 223. It said she was 37 and the document went on to list her interests and preferences that this ingenious computer had determined was my perfect match among the swingers here in attendance this weekend. Tomorrow night's choice would only be the second best match.

I only glossed over her details at first glance. I was much more interested in seeing what the computer had chosen for my newly adventurous wife. I peeped over her shoulder, but she pulled the paper away from my view. This got me going even more, what was she afraid that I might see about her date. She was probably assuming that I was looking to see if his declared fetishes included golden showers.

"So come on, tell me who you've got, honey. You can't keep it to yourself."

She held the paper so only she could see it despite my closeness to her. "My date is with Alan Jennings, it says he is a business executive, that could mean anything, couldn't it?"

"How old is he, honey?" I asked.

"Umm, oh here it is. Ooh, he's 31, that could be a handful."

"Did you declare your real age, honey?"

"Yes, of course I did," she told me defiantly. "Why, are you wondering what a 31 year old man wants with a 52 year old woman? I might be the mother he never had."

"It is curious, honey. They have given you a man at the lowest end of your preferred age range. This guy might be looking for a woman with experience, have you got the experience to deal with a horny 31 year old business executive?"

"I'll give it a good try, James."

I knew I should leave it alone, but I couldn't resist saying, "Maybe this 31 year old guy was the only male here who was into golden showers."

"You might never know, James," was her allusive answer.

"So, would you like a couple of glasses of water to fill up your bladder, dear?" I teased.

She gave me her most scornful look, but otherwise ignored my comment, "Do you want the first shower, James?"

"No, you go first."

She adjourned to the bathroom and I glanced around to see if she had left the piece of paper bearing the details of her assigned partner for the night. It was nowhere to be seen, she must have taken it with her into the bathroom. My wife was certainly being secretive about her intentions for this young man, I just hoped that she hadn't bitten off more than she could chew.

After what seemed to have been an age, my wife emerged from the bathroom, she was totally naked and, I must say, looked fantastic for her age. It was already after six and I would have to move quickly to be out of this room by 6.30 when the call came to leave.

"That shower took a long while, honey," I admonished my wife, "Doesn't leave me much time to make myself clean for my date, Susan Wilson."

"I decided to soak in a bath, I felt that I needed to be clean all over for a new young man," she said teasingly.

Much as I would have loved to watch her dress, I needed to take a quick shower, so I rushed into the bathroom. I wasn't as fussy about being spotlessly clean and I was back out of the bathroom in ten minutes, a towel around my waist.

My wife was sitting at the mirror, applying her make-up. She was wearing a peach-coloured silk chemise that barely covered the tops of her breasts and, when she stood up to parade for me, fell to only just below her crotch. Her long legs were bare, they looked quite good. As I looked closer, her erected nipples suggested that she wore no bra.

"Is that it? Where's your dress?" I asked, looking around and not seeing a dress lying on the bed as she normally did when she dressed for an evening occasion.

"I didn't think I'd need one," she said to me seriously. "Do you think I should?"

"I would have thought that you would start out in one," I suggested. "Didn't you bring anything special?"

"Oh yes I did, a couple of dresses, but Alan and I won't be going out. We both know what we're here for, I'm just making it a simple as possible for us both."

Her calling him Alan without ever having met him brought out a pang of jealousy in me. She was about to be so very familiar with this stranger, willingly offering her body to him when she knew nothing about him. She wasn't even about to cover her charms until she had become more comfortable with him.

"Good God, have you even got panties on?"

"Of course!" she said and lifted the hem of her chemise, raising it up above her hips so that I could see that her g-string panties were matching peach-coloured. The colour suited her tanned skin and I had to concede that she looked fantastic for a 52-year-old wife and mother who was about to give her body to a stranger. She spun around and I saw that it was a thong in back, the thin strand disappearing between her ample arse cheeks that were smooth and blemish free.

"He might be the type of man who likes to undress a woman, take it off bit by bit."

"We'll see, I have left him two items, plus my high heels. I'll tell you tomorrow if you were right," she promised me.

"Is that what we're going to do over breakfast in the morning? Tell each other everything that happened?"

"Oh, we could … I'm not sure about everything. I've decided that you know too much about me, James, from all these years together. I am going to become your mystery woman, your wife who has a few secrets locked away."

"Umm, I don't know if I like that."

"Shouldn't I have some secrets like you have had. After all, if I hadn't been at the tribunal hearing, I might never have known about you and that patient Victoria that I met last month. I still have a hard time trying to picture you lying on her back, pushing your penis into her arse. Is that how it's done, James? Do you get on her back or do you stand up behind her?"

What a time for her to bring that up again, just as I was about to leave her in the company of a strange man for twelve hours. Was this what was behind the secrecy of her fetish answers on the swinger's club application form? Did she want to match me in doing something with another that she would think was weird? I hoped that she hadn't exposed herself to some risk by some strange compulsion to match my roaming ways.

The sound of a knock on the door interrupted our important discussion. "Damn," I said, looking immediately at the clock. It was 6.28pm. "I hope that's not your date, arriving early."

"Not to worry if it is, I'm ready," she said, checking herself in the mirror one last time, raising the chemise to see that he panties were pulled up taut, fitting snugly over her pubis and at her crotch with no gaps.

"You really aren't going to put a dress on, are you?" I asked one last time, looking around the room, then slipping into my shoes to complete my own dressing.

"No dress, James … it's all about sex, isn't it? This is how he will find me."

I spotted her date allocation form on the bedside table and wanted to rush over and read it before I left. But there was another knock at the door, more impatient this time. As I turned to look toward the door, a voice boomed out from the speaker-phone, "All men are to now leave their rooms and proceed to your designated location. Please leave your room immediately!" Wow, talk about Big Brother.

I stepped over to my wife and went to kiss her. She turned her cheek to me, "Don't want you to smudge my lipstick, James."

I completed the peck on her cheek and turned to leave. When I reached the door, I looked back to see my wife of nearly thirty years standing in the middle of the room in her peach-coloured chemise and high heels. She was back-lit by two lamps, one on a bedside table and the other in the corner of the room, silhouetting the fine shape of her body in the sexy chemise. From in front, her nipples stood out proudly through the material. She looked a million dollars.

I turned and opened the door just as the young man had raised his knuckles to knock again. "Hold your horses, son, you've come a bit early, which is probably your form anyway. They've only just announced that all men should leave their rooms now."

He ignored my besmirching his sexual prowess and feigned ignorance of the rules, "Oh, I didn't know that, do they make some announcement? I just thought I had to be here at 6.30, I'm really keen to get started."

'To get started?' he's talking about being with my wife. I made an immediate assessment that I didn't like him. He seemed brash and cocky, tall -- over six feet, a lot of hair, but tidy … beside the fact that he was 20+ years younger than me and was about to have sex with my wife, plus whatever else she may have encouraged on her form.

He looked through me toward her as if I wasn't even standing there, holding the door open for him. "Man, what a great body," I wasn't sure if he was telling that to my wife or to me. At least he approved of his first sighting of my wife and the amount of body that she was revealing from inside the room, "Shit, you've already taken your dress off. I like it, saves time!"

I heard my wife's voice from behind me, "Hello Alan, actually I never put it on, I thought that you might prefer to meet me this way."

The young man brushed past me and I had to restrain myself from giving him a piece of my mind, telling him to have some manners. I was the devoted husband who was leaving the room for the night so that this young buck could have my lovely wife and he was casting me aside like I was shit.

I looked back to see him approaching my wife and the warm inviting smile on her face as she lifted her arms to envelop him within them. From the look on her face, she didn't share my opinion of him. The door closed behind me and I stood in the corridor, amused to see men heading in both directions, each knocking on different doors. What a major production this was. No wonder they only did four a year.

I began to walk toward the elevator. 'Hold on, what was that room number? Oh shit, was it 223 or 233 … was her name Sarah or Susan?' Damn, I couldn't recall … I had been so caught up with my wife and her partner. What was I going to do, I had come out without my allocation sheet. I didn't want to go back into our room and interrupt my wife and her new friend. But I might have to … I wondered if the organisers had a help desk in the lobby. But if I waste time going down there and they can't help me, then my wife and Alan may be so far advanced that I couldn't get back into the room to get my paperwork.

Damn, I had better return immediately. It's best that I interrupt them now … how far could they have progressed in less than a minute? I rapped on the door, adding "Honey, it's me, I'm sorry, but I forgot my paperwork."