The Doctor Is In

Story Info
My sexy doctor gives me an exam I'll never forget.
1.5k words
4.27
28.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gotten out of work late. I work as a nurse in the operating room at a medium sized community hospital. We had recently been overrun with patients and our shifts were becoming a bit unpredictable as surgical volume and case demand had increased due to the COVID pandemic. I had a late appointment scheduled with one of our surgeons in his clinic, but I knew I would be pushing it. Even if I rushed to get there, he may be gone for the day.

I parked my car and was hustling into the building when I saw him walking toward his car. "Dr. Smith!" I rushed over to him. "I'm so sorry. We got so overloaded at the hospital and I hurried to get here. I know I'm late but is there any way you could still see me today?"

"I'm not sure I can, Megan. My nurse has already left for the day." He glanced at his watch. "It's pretty late. I really ought to be heading home."

"Please," I pleaded. I've been having this pain. And maybe it's nothing, but you know how busy we've been. If I try to reschedule, I may have the same issue again next time. Please, could you just take me into the office for a quick exam, and then I'll be out of your hair."

He gave a sigh. "I suppose we could squeeze you in. You don't mind that the office is empty? There's no nurses around or anything."

"No. I don't mind. I just want to get this checked out."

Dr. Smith is a general surgeon in his late 40s. Compactly built, tight body - you can tell he works out frequently. His dark hair is going grey on the sides in that very attractive way that men age. He has light eyes and strong hands that I have often watched as they probed surgical patients or sewed incisions closed. He is an attractive man and I must admit, I had often watched him work and imagined what it might feel like to have those hands probing my body, caressing my skin. The idea of being alone with him in his office as he examined me sent a bit of a thrill through me. I assumed this was a one-sided fantasy. Dr. Smith was a professional, trying to get home after a long day of work. I pushed the thoughts of his hands from my mind as he unlocked the office door and I followed him in. I did notice that he locked the door behind him after we'd entered though.

"So, what has been bothering you?" he asked.

"I've been having this pain in my groin area when I run. More of an irritation than anything but I was beginning to worry if I might have a hernia or some other issue. I was hoping you could check it out."

"Of course," he replied. I'm going to need you to remove your dress though, so that I can get a better look."

I am an athletically built woman in my late 30s. Only 5 feet tall, petite with toned muscles, a tight ass and small breasts. I had worn a white flowing sundress that day, and I pulled it up over my head and placed it on the chair beside Dr. Smith. I sat on the exam table in my bra and panties in front of him. I noticed the way his eyes took in my body, slowly, pausing at my chest and then allowing his gaze to work its way from my abdomen to my thighs and continue down to my painted purple toes. I felt wetness begin between my legs as he looked at me. I was probably imagining it, I told myself - he saw so many bodies every single day. I was fantasizing again. I forced those thoughts back to the back of mind.

"Okay," he said. "Now lay back on the table and show me where you've been having pain."

I snapped out of my imagination and laid back, pointed to the area where my abdomen meets my thigh on the right side of my body. "It's been an issue right around here. A tingling, achy feeling in my groin."

As he began to touch and examine me, I was overcome with all the thoughts I'd had of his hands on my body. And here he was with his hands rubbing on my thighs. The wetness was increasing and I knew if he looked he'd be able to see the dampness in my panties. I hesitantly glanced up at his face and realized that he had noticed. He was almost staring at the widening circle of wetness between my legs. And then he forced his eyes back to my face. "Is that hurting?"

"No, doctor," I replied, with no small amount of lust in my voice. I was embarrassed as I heard the words come out, but as I let my gaze work itself down his body, I noticed a sizable bulge had grown in his scrubs.

I was so nervous, but I decided to allow myself to indulge just a bit of this fantasy I had played out in my head. I looked up into Dr. Smith's beautiful eyes and dared to ask, "Would you like to examine a bit more of me?" Just asking the question, feeling it roll off my lips in this crazy act of boldness made the puddle between my legs grow even more. And the slight shock in his eyes as he took in this question, this body, this girl and her brazen attempt at seduction was incredibly sensual. In the silent beat that followed, the tension reached a fever pitch. I'm not sure I had ever been quite so turned on, so full of desire.

And then he responded, "I imagine a thorough exam would be beneficial. For both of us."

Oh my god. This was really about to happen.

He stepped in closer to me then, close enough that I could smell his cologne. God, he smelled good. I reached my hands up under his scrub top and felt his tight muscular back, his smooth warm skin. I slowly lifted the scrub top up over his head.

He reached behind my back and unlatched my bra, let it fall to the floor. He reached up with his strong hands and took my breasts in them, squeezing them. He pinched my right nipple firmly and as it stood erect he used his thumb to gently rub it - I felt a wave of pleasure run through my body and into my dripping wet pussy. I couldn't stop a soft moan from escaping my lips - "Ohhhh Dr. Smith..."

He turned me over so I was leaning over the exam table with my ass facing him. My panties were completely soaked now. As he pulled them down, letting them fall to my ankles, I felt his fingers spread me apart, felt him draw his finger along my clit, my wetness, all the way up to my tight little asshole. And then he spanked me, hard. Oh my god, the pleasure in the pain made me bite my lip and moan for more. He spanked me hard again and then slid his fingers deep into my drooling pussy while tonguing me from behind.

I began to get weak in the knees, almost couldn't stand for the pleasure. As if sensing my inability to remain upright, he turned me around once again as he pulled the string to his scrub pants and pulled out his rock hard cock. As I got down on my knees for him, he almost whispered, "That's a good girl."I couldn't wait to have him in my mouth. I took him in slowly, allowing my tongue to work around his head, taking more of his shaft into me with each stroke until he grabbed my hair and helped me take all of him deep into my throat. I felt myself gagging around his head, my throat pulsing and squeezing as he purred out his approval. "Good girl." He let me go and I continued to stroke him with my hands and my mouth until I could see he was about ready to blow.

I didn't want to let him go without feeling him inside me. I pulled back and looked up at him from my knees with my most seductive eyes and said, "Fuck me doctor." He pulled me up off the ground and lifted me back up onto the table. He buried his rod deep into my soaking wet pussy. I could feel every inch of him and he felt amazing. As he fucked me harder and harder I could feel myself start to spasm. I was moaning for more, squirting juices all over his cock as he finally gave in, grunting and burying his hot cum inside me.

As we lay there on the exam table, sweaty and breathless, I couldn't believe what had just happened. As we recovered and dressed again, he regathered his professional demeanor, saying, "I'm glad I was able to fit you in this evening. If you ever experience that tingling, aching in your groin again, let me know and I'll see what I can do about getting you in for another exam after your shift."

"Thank you, Dr. Smith," I replied. "You are a kind and thorough doctor. I'll be sure to let you know when it acts up again. I know you have the skills to satisfy my needs. I'm sure I'll be back soon."