The Doctor is In

Story Info
Older Ophthalmologist Finds Younger Straight Sub.
1.9k words
4.35
11.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*

This story is loosely based on my experiences, all characters are over 18 years of age and fictional.

*/

Sometimes, when people with a very high sex drive find themselves going through a dry patch, they get creative. My name is Mike. I'm a late 20's, all American male with a good job in sales. I have a nice car and a nice apartment, but I haven't had a serious girlfriend in almost a year.

I'm a little over 6 feet, four inches tall, and I'm very physically fit. I spend plenty of time lifting weights at the gym, or running out on the trails. People tell me I'm funny, and I don't think I'm a dork, so I've become a little frustrated that I still find myself alone. I'm very disappointed that my only sexual outlet at the moment is internet porn and, well, you get the picture.

One weeknight, after maybe one too many cocktails, I decided to turn to craigslist to see if I could find someone who might be as desperate as I. Scrolling thought the list of categories, I quickly found "Girls Seeking Guys," and clicked the link. To my despair, most of the posts were very old, and few seemed like someone my type. After all, I wasn't looking for a BBW who wanted to be a pillow princess, and I certainly wasn't looking to be "generous".

Out of curiosity, I clicked on the "Guys seeking Guys" link, and was frankly surprised by the number of posts. There seemed to be pages of recent posts, and these horn dogs were getting right to the point in their graphic titles. As I glanced down the list, I couldn't deny that I was getting very aroused reading just the titles of each post.

Somewhere, in the middle of the first page, one post jumped out at me.

"Doctor seeks houseboy," the title said. I clicked on the post and started reading the contents.

"Doctor in his 50's seeks younger man to perform duties at my private home, 3 days a week," that was it. That was the entire post.

I was oddly curious about what this doctor was seeking. I wondered why he needed a houseboy, and what "duties" would he need performed.

So, I clicked reply.

"Hi, I'm 28, I have a full time job in sales, but I could be available after work if that interests you," I typed.

I then entered my email in the box as requested, and paused.

"What the hell," I thought, and pressed send.

I closed my laptop, poured myself another cocktail and planted myself on the couch in front of the TV.

Unexpected Response Comes Quickly

A few minutes later, my phone made the familiar "ding" of an incoming email. I looked down at my phone, expected some annoying work email, but instead, I found a new email in my personal inbox. It was a reply from the craigslist doctor.

"Are you willing to work naked?" was the entire reply.

I smiled my usual mischievous smile I get when moderately buzzed, and typed, "Yes."

A few seconds later, the doctor again replied, "When would you like to interview?"

"Interview? Who the hell is this guy, and is he actually serious?" I wondered.

My curiosity was piqued. It didn't help that I was sporting a pretty high blood alcohol level, and I had gone without any real sex for almost four months.

"After work, this week?" I replied, and pressed send.

Seconds later, there was an incoming response, "Wednesday 7pm, 1480 Wilshire Drive."

Wilshire drive was in an upscale suburb on the western side of town. It was known for it's sprawling ranch homes and country club setting. If this was really his home, then he must be a doctor, or a lawyer, or someone successful. I was no longer concerned about meeting a crazed axe murderer.

"Axe murderer, are you crazy? There's no way you're going to do this!" my subconscious screamed.

I've never considered myself gay, but I was pretty drunk and incredibly horny. I couldn't stop myself from typing.

"See you then," I replied and paused briefly before hitting send.

Wednesday Morning

Wednesday was a usual workday, I'd almost forgotten about my drunk email exchange with the doctor on Monday night. Around 11am, a new personal email arrived. It was from the doctor.

"Instructions," read the title of the email.

I closed my office door, returned to my desk and opened the email.

There was a single text block that read:

"You will arrive promptly at 7pm to the address I've previously provided. The garage door will be open and the left most slot will be available for you. Park in the garage, then close the garage door using the button on the wall. Once the door is closed, remove all of your clothing, and set your folded clothes in the bin on the floor by the door to the house. Enter the house, proceed through the laundry area and you will find further instructions on the kitchen island. Ensure that your privates are freshly shaved. I have no use for a hairy houseboy."

I was a little stunned by the clinical nature of the note, but even more surprised by the erection forming in my pants. My curiosity had completely overtaken the logical part of my brain. It didn't help that my libido had gone into "beast mode," in prior days, when I started all this by browsing craigslist.

My hands shook with excitement as I typed, "Yes, Doctor." Then, without pausing, I pressed send.

I couldn't focus on work for the balance of the day. I faked my way through a series of prospect calls, and left work early so I could get in a workout and clear my mind.

It was a very warm summer day, so I decided to sweat out my anxiety and go for a long run. Soon, I was too warm to leave my shirt on, so I had it wrapped around my fist as I ran along the park trails near my apartment. It didn't escape me that I was a being quietly admired by other female runners as we passed along the way.

"Why would you even think about being some weirdo's houseboy?" my mind's voice asked.

"Look at all of these sweaty, attractive women out here getting their workouts done, and you're thinking about stripping for some old doctor in an upscale home?" my mind continued scolding.

There was something so forbidden about this strange encounter that hooked my imagination. What was this doctor seeking? Did he just want a young naked thing to stare at while it completed housework? Or was it something even more forbidden?

My run passed by quickly as I was lost in my thoughts. I returned to my apartment and cooled off on my porch with a tall cool drink. I opened the doctor's email again and read the instructions. It was settled, I was too curious to keep myself from at least finding out what was next. I was going to follow his instructions as a first step.

The First Meeting

After a shower (and a fresh shave as instructed), I decided that since it was so warm, there was no need to overdress for the drive to the home on Wilshire. So I pulled on a pair of shorts, a light shirt and a pair of sandals. No underwear. I was going commando for this first meeting, since I was planned to strip in the garage anyway.

I made the drive through the winding hills that surrounded the doctor's upscale suburb, I had the windows open on my 3 series as I followed the directions provided by my phone. While I was familiar with the suburb, I had never really visited anyone who lived there. I wasn't surprised at the size of the homes, but I was surprised that they were all closely placed on rather small lots.

I guess it made sense, since this was an older suburb, very conveniently located near downtown; land was at a premium. I followed the directions provided, and soon I was on Wilshire.

As I pulled up to 1480, I discovered a large formal rambler with a perfectly manicured lawn that must certainly have been professionally managed. It was still light outside, but I didn't notice a lot of activity. No kids playing, no families walking by, it was almost uncomfortably peaceful. Probably, I reasoned, because all of the residence were well off, and later in life.

I noticed that one of the three garage doors was indeed open, and there was space available. My heart started to race as I pulled up the drive and pulled into the open stall.

"You can still back out!" my mind screamed in my head. "Just put it in reverse and get the hell out of here."

Instead, my hands betrayed me and pulled the parking brake and turned off the ignition. I sat in the car for a moment, with the heat and humidity of the July evening surrounded me while I sat motionless in my car. As if in a trance, I opened the door and climbed out of my car. I walked over to the wall and pressed the button. The garage door started to close.

As I turned to look back at my car, I noticed that the garage was clean and relatively empty, there were two other cars parked in the other stalls. Both of them were late model luxury vehicles. One was a sedan, the other, an SUV. The garage was completely absent of any clutter.

As the garage door rattled and hummed while it closed, I realized I was now kind of committed. I knew that the doctor would have heard the garage door.

"You're still outside the home, there's no reason to push this further," the voice in my head tried reasoning.

I stepped onto the mat outside the door and looked down to see an empty clothes basket just as the doctor mentioned in his instructions.

"You're still dressed, you can re-open the garage door, get in your car, and stop now!" the same voice said in a tone that now indicated stress.

Before my mind could utter another word, I looked down and saw my summer weight golf shirt folded in the clothes bin.

"It's just you're shirt," my mind whispered, "You can still stop."

I stood there shirtless for what seemed like 10 minutes, then I realized my thumbs were inside my waistband and my hands were sliding down my legs towards my knees.

As my waistband inched toward my knees, my rock hard cock sprung out, slapping against my stomach. I let my shorts fall to the garage floor and then picked them up and put them in the basket.

I looked down at my freshly shaved, rock hard cock. I kept it shaved because my last girlfriend liked it that way. I also thought that shaving it made my 6.5" length look more like 7+ inches. But tonight, my cock was freshly shaved because I was following the doctor's instructions.

Lit by the automatic garage door light, I stood wearing only a pair of sandals and a raging hard on. I stepped out of the sandals and placed them next to the bin on the floor.

"Dude, your stark naked in some stranger's garage. Have you lost your mind!" my inner voice shouted. "Get your clothes back on and get the hell out of here!"

Looking forward, I see my hand is already on the door knob about to open the door into the doctor's house. I take a deep breath, close my eyes, and turn the knob.

"No!!!!" my mind's voice screamed.

I ignored it and stepped inside, stark naked, driven by my libido and my curiosity, literally following the head of my cock into my interview.

To be continued...