All Comments on 'The Doctor is In Ch. 05'

by NurseSally

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
eightballbumeightballbumabout 15 years ago
Loved it

Incest is not one of my fetishes, however, if the story is well crafted as you are making this one, then it really gets me off. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So good.

I love this story! I check everyday for a new chapter. I love the detail you give, it's like I'm sitting there with you, and I love the panty and submission subthemes. I love a man in panties, too.

Oral RexOral Rexabout 15 years ago
A great story

Very well-written - could be a episode of 24 with a cliff-hanger every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story

I too check daily for updates. My wife has been dressing me in panties and girls clothing more and more. She also disciplines me on a regular basis with OTK spankings, chastity, oral servitude, etc. We love your stories.

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007about 15 years ago
Creative naughtiness

Sally has really been savoring Ted’s masculinity in variety of ways — naughty ways. And her fantasies extend beyond even those.

<br /><br />

While sometimes she is hesitant, Sally really exerts her authority over Ted when she says:

<br />

<i>". . . You're going to be dressed in panties a lot and you're going to be naked a lot. I don't want you trying to hide yourself or cover yourself, is that clear? And I mean that, Teddy. No matter what. When you're here, you'll be in panties or you'll be naked."</i>

<br /><br />

The most intense passage, in my opinion, was the following:

<i>Not only was I going to keep my promise and let him see me in my panties, but I was going to let him sniff me with my panties on. I could just see myself lying back on the couch in my living room with my legs pulled way back, holding his head against my pussy while he sniffed me. I'd let him stroke himself, if he wanted to, and maybe I'd even take my panties off and actually let him hold them in his hands while he looked at me. Yes, at my open pussy. My wet, excited, open pussy.</i>

<br /><br />

The common female embarrassment about their genitals is overcome by the excitement of inspiring someone’s lust. Here she is willing to expose her pink flesh to a man.

It is long been obvious that Sally needs some serious masculine attention. She badly needs what most women want most — a man licking their respective slits, especially their clits. And she longs for an internal massage from a soft-tipped tool. But Sally had been able to stifle her urges.

<br /><br />

I was a little disappointed that Sally changed the relationship by taking his shaft of life into her mouth. She thereby also violated the incest taboo, which had been prominent in this story. Maintaining that limit had contributed greatly to the narrative tension of this storyline. I would have preferred that she secretly diddle her sensitive, engorged quim instead. But this is still a great story.

<br /><br />

Given the author’s professed spanking fetish, a spanking was much anticipated. And Ted will soon be the recipient of a bun-warming, it seems. It is understandable that Sally would like to see Ted punished. I’m a little surprised that she is outsourcing the spanking, especially since she enoys his buns (not to mention the parts dangling beneath them). I bet that wicked little nurse would like to leave her handprints on his pale masculine buns, especially given his past peeping on her, and watch his buns flex and quake in response.

<br /><br />

And she’d probably take the opportunity to admire his masculine parts. I’ve read that some spankers like to trap the spankee’s schlong between her bare thighs in OTK fashion so as to be able to gauge his response. The spanker then expresses surprise when the spankee’s schlong grows and leaks precum. Or the spanker bends the spankee over so as to be able to view his sac and schlong swinging between his legs as a result of impacts on his buns.

But it seems she wants to take the "high road" and leave the punishment to her former colleague.

Jay RichardsJay Richardsabout 15 years ago
WOWIE WOW!

Nurse Sally, I don't know where to begin. That's some good writing. Your writing draws the reader in deeper and deeper to a place where it is impossible to stop reading...you want more and more...you want dear nurse Sally to get everything she wants and craves, every throbbing dripping inch of it.

AceStrokerAceStrokeralmost 15 years ago
Off track

The last few chapters have been well written like the others, but I think at this point we've very much wandered away from the main theme. It was a guy getting a chance to do a Gyn exam on a woman who also fantasized about it, and now it's brother and sister stuff for most of the story. Too many fetishes in one story perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wonderfully done

Thanks. this is a great story. i can see the effort you put into this. it could have been one dimensional, but the complex plot twists who've added make this story outstanding. so many stories are "this happened then this happened" it is great to be able to learn what your main character is thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Wonderful. Best yet!

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdover 3 years ago
Perfectly Played!

Love the way you are developing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Premise still good.

More sexual activities.

But still only his cock and balls getting any action.

Her breasts? Nothing.

Her ass? Nothing.

Her pussy? Nothing.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and narrative but you have to finish his panty spanking!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous