All Comments on 'The Doctor Took Advantage'

by heavy7driver

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Why wouldn't you report him? He should lose his medical license for raping your wife, and since you didn't report him who knows how many others he could be doing this to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

your poor wife :( did you have more kids? were those pregnancies better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Crazy story! We found some stirrups online that we now incorporate into our love making that fit on any bed or portable massage table. They are called economy exam stirrups.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
so hot

Your wife getting raped was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

Nice, I would expect same story were written from the doctor point of view

Becci2UBecci2Uabout 7 years ago
Loved

Loved this story have re-read it several times. It is obvious she was being sexually abused and taken advantage of, but that being said it still left me wet and fantasizing about my Doctor taking advantage while I'm naked and reluctant on his exam table.

merrySMmerrySMover 2 years ago

In fantasy this is a great scene, your story is wonderful. As real life, horrible. Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was turned on. I have had so many older women tell me similar stories that it was normal back then.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

no doubt an exciting experience however not the first time to happen. I recall a case regarding a full figured woman that was introduced to a Doctor by her Husband as a new patient who soon after became the Doctor's Woman. He insisted on a weekly visit with no Medical reason. Needless to say,,, there was more taking place in the exam room then examinations. She left her husband after two Months of visits telling him that this Doctor does more to pleasure her then he could.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

this is molestation and rape and after seeing her picture on the internet why didn't you sue him

heavy7driverheavy7driverabout 2 months agoAuthor

"this is molestation and rape and after seeing her picture on the internet why didn't you sue him"

Because the event occurred 30+ years ago, and my wife really didn't want to discuss the matter publicly. None of our family has any clue that any of this ever took place. There is also the fact that the doctor is deceased.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous