The Doctor's Casebook Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,133 Followers

"This is your special spiral, Sherrie. What do you think about it?"

"Oh, gosh, doctor. It's really ... uh ... intense, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is." I studied her carefully. I assumed her hypnotic lover put her under frequently. I wasn't sure if he was someone who was simply beginning to dabble with hypnotic control, or if he was a trained therapist who was both practiced and knowledgeable about the art of trancework and the science behind it. I resolved that, before the day was over, I was going to find out. "Whenever you see this, your very own, very special spiral, you will immediately succumb to a deep hypnotic trance, just as you are about to succumb now."

"I am?"

"Yes. I will now suggest that you become sleepy; and you will find it impossible to resist the very tired, weary, exhausted, sleepy feeling that is coming over you ... right now." She seemed to sink several inches down into the chair and her eyes suddenly sprang open in surprise, then fluttered closed. I couldn't help breathing a huge sigh of relief. Good old Joe was either a rank amateur or he was so inexperienced in the concept of mind control that he had failed to install blocks that would prevent the control of others. "Eyes open, Sherrie!" I snapped. "You don't get to sleep until I allow it. Obey me, and I will let you sleep soon."

She issued a disappointed "Ooohhh," and struggled with consciousness until her eyes were once again open and staring at the image on the screen.

"Very good. I know that you want to sleep very much ... and if you obey me, I will allow that to happen. And also, as a reward, I will always, always tell you the truth while you are under my control ... while you are under the influence of my deep, deep hypnotic trance. I realize that you have always had trouble with that ... with knowing who to believe, and what to believe. I know that one of your greatest wishes is that someone ... some very special someone ... would come along who you know ... know absolutely and wholeheartedly ... that you can trust. And now, you know that you have found me, Sherrie. You have finally found someone that you know ... utterly and completely ... will tell you the complete truth. If I tell you that you will be sleepy, you will become sleepy ... just as you are now. Isn't that so?"

She sighed heavily and tried to will her eyes open. "Yessss," she whispered.

"You're being a very good girl, Sherrie. I will count to three, and I will let you fall into your profound, sleepy trance for me. That is what you want, isn't it?"

"Please!"

"One two three," I intoned quickly, then I reached out to steady her as her chin fell forward to her chest, her eyes shut, and she began to topple sideways in her chair.

"This is what you want, isn't it, Sherrie?" I asked pointedly. "You love being in a trance, don't you? You love giving up control to a hypnotist, don't you?"

"Yes," she muttered.

"Sit up straight, please," I commanded, and she did so, raising her head and straightening her posture, though her eyes remained closed. "I am a professional hypnotist. It is part of my job as a psychiatrist. I have used a computer program that has put you into an especially deep trance ... much deeper than any trance Joe has ever put you in. You can feel that, can't you? You know this to be true, don't you?"

"Yes, doctor" she said, her voice much clearer than it had been before.

"And how do you know this to be true?"

"You always tell me the truth," she responded without hesitation. "I know that whatever you tell me is true. I've always hoped that someday I would find a man who would never lie to me."

I nodded, satisfied; though, of course, she couldn't see me. I had hoped that she would be easily brought into a trance state, since she had apparently been hypnotized frequently over the past week or so. Her level of acceptance to suggestion, however, was surprising, considering that her responses to my questions indicated a decided lack of trust in her hypnotic "master" on Spruce Street. Apparently, our friend Joe was a congenital liar, but he was not a very effective liar. In fact, even a person as suggestible as Sherrie could see through him.

"Sherrie, I need you to realize that I consistently tell you the truth ... not just here in your hypnotic trance, but always ... I ALWAYS tell you the truth. And since I always tell you the truth, it is important in our personal and professional relationship that you reciprocate and always tell ME the truth, as well. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, doctor. I will always tell you the truth. Always."

"Very good. I find it very nice to have this special rapport with you. Now, tell me. What are your immediate goals in life?"

"I need to have sex with you so you can take me back to the apartment."

I frowned. "Is that something you are looking forward to? Having sex with me, I mean. Is it something you want?"

"You told me that you'd kiss me. I think I'd really like that. I think you're sort of handsome. And you're strong. A strong personality. I think you'll make me melt. It's been a long time since I've melted."

That didn't make a lot of sense, and I tried to figure it out for a while before giving up. Finally, I told her: "I need to deepen your trance, Sherrie. I really can't have sex with you until I finish our hypnosis session. Business before pleasure. You will help me with that, won't you? I really, really need your help."

Her breath seemed to catch. "Oh ... yes doctor! If you need my help, I'll do anything. What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to imagine yourself at the top of a long, long flight of stairs. And now, I want you to slowly walk down, one step at a time, imagining each and every step you take, clearly and purposefully. And with each step, you go deeper and deeper into a state of complete and utter hypnosis." This was a standard deepening protocol, and as I recited the familiar mantra, I busied myself with the computer, first saving her "special spiral," and then calling up other apps.

During the past few weeks, in preparation for utilizing my primary method of attaining control over future subjects, I had prepared various voice recordings on my computer. Calling up one of these now, I programmed a one-hour "deepening sequence" to loop continuously and I started it, listening carefully, both to the tonal quality and volume of the recording and to Sherrie's uttered responses. Then I looked up something on the internet, dialed the appropriate number and walked out of the room with my cell phone. I paused by the mirror that hung in the foyer and checked my tie and sports coat. I had taken to wearing tweed during the past semester, and I'd adopted a sort of Freudian persona that seemed to truly entertain my students. In just a few minutes, however, I was in my car and driving to the private residence of a man who had something to sell. It was a major purchase on my part, but in less than an hour, it was done and I was back in my apartment, looking down at my entranced subject, who had no knowledge that I had ever left.

I waited until the recording reached a significant pause, and I seamlessly switched it off and began speaking to her. "How deep are you now, Sherrie?"

"As deep as I can go. I can't go any deeper into a trance than this," she intoned dully.

"Who brought you into this profound state of hypnosis?"

"You did, doctor."

"And who do you trust while you are in your trance, Sherrie? Who can you follow while you are here?"

"I trust you, doctor. Everything you tell me is the truth. I can always trust you." She was reciting by rote.

"This trance, Sherrie ... the one you are in right now ... it is much deeper, much more overpowering and profound, than the trance states that Joe puts you in, isn't that true?"

Now, uncertainty creased her brow. "Um ..." She was unsure how to respond. This topic hadn't been part of the recorded conditioning.

"Open your eyes, Sherrie. You will find that you can still stay in this wonderfully deep state of hypnosis ... you are completely in my power and right where you want to be ... and you can still open your eyes and look at me. Do that now, please." I sat in my wheeled desk chair, very close to her, facing her, and I put on a countenance that I hoped was professional and condescending. Her eyes blinked open and slowly focused on me. "And now, once again, please," I ordered. "Who do you trust? Tell me again."

"I trust you, doctor. Everything you tell me is the truth. I can always trust you."

"Excellent. You are doing very well, Sherrie. I will reward you now by letting you go even deeper into your wonderful, profound trance. You thought you were as deep as you could go, but when I touch your forehead, you will go twice as deep as you are right now. You would like that, wouldn't you, Sherrie?"

She sighed deeply. "Oh, yes."

"It would feel wonderful, wouldn't it?"

"Mmm, yes."

"When a woman goes that deep for me, she usually has a small orgasm. She likes it that much. You should be prepared for that, okay?"

"Oh. Um ... okay."

"Are you ready, Sherrie?"

She was panting shallowly, as if she couldn't quite catch her breath. "Yes, doctor. I'm ready." I raised a forefinger, and she focused on it, then watched as I slowly brought it nearer and nearer to her forehead, he eyes crossing as it got close. Finally, I touched her, and those beautiful eyes rolled upward, then closed, while her body was racked by a strong shiver.

"Open your eyes again, please, Sherrie." I waited until she had complied. She was breathing deeply, her chest rising tantalizingly, her nipples erect and evident beneath her blouse. "And now that you are twice as deep, tell me how you feel."

"Oh, God, doctor, I feel wonderful."

"You are in a much deeper trance than you have ever been before, isn't that so, Sherrie?"

"Mmm. Yes, doctor."

"And why is that, Sherrie? How is it that I can make you go into a much, much deeper trance than Joe ever took you into?" I had shifted gears, here. After her first hesitation, I had taken the question away altogether and made it a fact.

"Um ... I don't know. I'm so much deeper."

"I will tell you now. I want you to know the truth. You are now much, much deeper than Joe has ever taken you ... or could ever possibly take you. You know that absolutely ... irrefutably ... beyond any question. And here is the reason: Joe is an amateur, Sherrie; but I am a professional. I have studied hypnosis for many years. I have entranced hundreds of people, and I have taken them further into the depths of hypnosis than Joe could even comprehend. I use it in order to help people. But Joe only uses hypnosis for sexual gratification. That's true, isn't it, Sherrie?"

She nodded at that. "Yes. He makes me do things ... makes us both do things. I told him that he didn't have to. He could just make me melt, like all the other guys do. But he likes it better if ... I don't know ... if he has more power, I guess. I like that, but he really doesn't have to do it. I'd do anything for him, anyway. I've done terrible, horrible things for him. But I probably would have, anyway ... because I'm a terrible, horrible person. He makes us call him 'Master' all the time. And yes, he makes us have sex with him. All the time. You're going to make me have sex, too, aren't you, doctor? You promised you would."

I frowned at all this. There was obviously something else at work here that I hadn't anticipated ... not with this asshole, Joe, but with Sherrie herself. She was undoubtedly afflicted with some form of psychosis, but whether it was induced by Joe or was part of her normal psychological makeup would take further analysis. She appeared racked with guilt over some perceived action, and her degree of submissiveness was profound. Plus, she had fixated on the importance of the act of sex (even with me) rather than the importance of who she was having sex with ... an obviously unhealthy concept. And, what the hell was this "melting" thing all about? I checked my watch. I needed to do too many things with her in too short a period of time. I had to have her prepped to perform a part in my little scheme and still have her back to good old Joe's apartment at a decent hour.

"Yes, Sherrie, if you follow my instructions exactly, I promise you that I will have sex with you." I paused again as I noted the obvious joy in her smile. "But first, you must demonstrate the depth of your trance to me. What will you do for me while you are this deeply hypnotized?"

She responded immediately. "Anything, doctor. I'll do anything you tell me to do."

"Stand up," I ordered. Again, she reacted at once, and I stood along with her, so that our eyes remained locked. "Very good, Sherrie. You are, indeed, completely at my command, aren't you? You will do whatever I tell you."

She smiled. "Yes, doctor." She was like the good student that got an answer right, reveling in the act of pleasing her teacher.

"Now, try to visualize how pitifully inferior Joe's control over you is compared to mine. Can you imagine what it would be like if he tried to interfere with my power over you? He's just a rookie, you see. He doesn't even know that you are under the control of a true professional. He has no idea how ridiculously silly it would be if he tried to hypnotize you while I already had you in this profoundly deep hypnotic state ... a trance that is many, many times deeper than he has ever taken you into. Wouldn't that be funny? Wouldn't that just be the most hilarious thing you've ever thought of?"

Her face split into a huge grin, and she chortled a little. "Yes. That would be ... really funny."

"And now," I continued, "just to demonstrate to you the intensity of my control over you, I will leave you in this profoundly deep hypnotic state, and you will walk with me out to my car. It will appear to everyone who sees you that you are perfectly normal and fully awake. You will find it possible to act this way, even though you are deeply asleep. No one will know ... no one except you and me." I held out my hand to her. "Walk with me now. Follow me and do everything I tell you. Act normally, and no one will know that you are deeply hypnotized and under my absolute control."

I led her out of the office, down the hall and out the front door. She paused and watched me while I locked the front deadbolt. "How do you feel, Sherrie?"

She smiled and gestured lightly with her right hand. "I am deeply hypnotized. No one knows. Isn't that amazing?"

"Yes. You're doing very well." I led her down the steps and toward my car, which was parked at a curb about a hundred feet away.

"Are you taking me somewhere to have sex now? You promised that you'd have sex with me."

"Soon, Sherrie. We have a few things to do first. You can wait until I'm ready, can't you?" I opened the car door for her.

"Oh, yes, doctor. I'll do whatever you want. And after that, you'll kiss me. And then, we'll have sex." She got into the passenger-side seat and fastened her seatbelt.

TO BE CONTINUED

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,133 Followers