The Dagger of Mexico Ch. 01-02

Story Info
A powerful dagger gives power to a creep.
2.9k words
4.09
23.1k
30
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers, please read the tags for this story. I have tried to include them all and I apologize if I missed any. This story has or will have mind control, forced sex, small penis humiliation, cuckoldry, infidelity, lesbian sex, and the like. If these topics offend or do not interest you, please skip this story as you know what it contains. Also, this story will have many chapters, I am trying to unfold the story slowly with shorter chapters, please be patient as this happens.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

The Dagger of Mexico

Chapter 1) "The power of the Dagger"

Tyler Freeman or simply "Ty" as he is known leaned back in his large leather office chair and let out a small moan of pleasure.

He looked over at the corner of his desk there sat a picture of his stepmother, now his wife, with her arm wrapped around him and the Eiffel Tower in the background.

He then looked at the "Dagger" steeped in faded grandeur.

The stunning turquoise jewel on the golden handle of the blade flushed bright, then dark, the dagger emanated a low frequency hum that only Ty could hear.

A thick mop of long black hair was bobbing up and down between his tan muscular legs.

His slacks were folded neatly over the matching leather sofa and his shoes and socks were placed exactly one inch apart and aligned perfectly below the slacks.

Everything in his office was clean and orderly, there was not a paperclip out of place.

Ty grabbed the sexy young woman's hair that was bobbing away between his legs and encouraged her to quicken the pace.

He twisted a lock of hair and pulled forward with his strong hands.

The slurping, squishing and sucking noises intensified as he unnecessarily adjusted his gold and diamond cufflinks on his wrists.

He unbuttoned the third button from the bottom of his Italian hand tailored white shirt, the bottom two having already been undone.

His washboard abs were further exposed as he stretched each end of the expensive shirt further away from the sloppy mess that was happening between his legs, each-end now rested right below the bottom bone of each rib cage.

He knew he was close.

TY glanced outside the window of his office and took in the early morning Los Angeles sunshine.

He could see the Ocean and the outline of an Island in the distance as the morning haze was giving way to the warm sun.

Ty squeezed his young, married, employee's hair that was slurping away on his thick cock and whispered:

"I'm close baby, suck it, suck it".

He then unloaded a double barrel blast of his thick seed, which the kneeling young wife swallowed down with a wince but didn't spill a drop.

Ty was still slowing pumping his engorged cock in and out of Kami's mouth when he pulled it out creating a loud "pop."

He looked at his Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Platinum, that sparkled on his tan wrist, and noticed it read 7:45AM.

His employees, the most notable of that group would be Kami's husband Dillion, would begin shuffling in around 8AM.

Ty pulled Kami up by her hair and lifted her skirt, her smooth bald pussy glistened.

Her face was red, and her eyes were watery from the fat cock that she just sucked for the umpteenth time.

Ty started rubbing her pink bud at a fast pace, she was soaking wet.

Her tight ass clenched and thrusted forward; each round check shook then immediately snapped back to form as only a young tight ass can do.

Her wide rounded cheeks are perfection as they sprout from the tiny strip of pink fabric wedged between them

She trembled and had an intense orgasm, most of it clinging to Ty's fingers.

Ty yanked her skirt back down and told her to get back to her office as her husband and the rest of her sales team would be walking through the door in less than 10 minutes.

He swatted her hard on that perfect ass as she headed for the door.

Kami, replied mechanically:

"Yes Sir, Mr. Freeman."

She headed for the door as Ty sucked her juices off his fingers.

He barked out:

"Fix your makeup, especially your lipstick, and your hair....

Kami, blushed red is shame as she shut the door behind her.

Chapter 2) "The Weekend"

One Year Earlier

Tyler Freeman was pulling into a Marina on the outskirts of Los Angeles, Ty's wealthy father keeps his luxury Sport Fisher berthed here.

Tyler was accompanied by his best friend Ralphie and Ralphie's wife "Shells", short for Shelly, which is short for her given name, Michelle.

Shells is an avid outdoorswoman she is athletic and has a deep love for the Ocean, she loves to dive and fish, but just being around the water makes her happy.

Her body is tanned and toned, her face has a naturally beauty and she has that girl next door look.

This morning she had on a form fitting black Bikini that was unfortunately covered with a pair of cutoff jean shorts.

The ties of each side of her black Bikini bottoms were resting above the waistline of her shorts tied in large figure 8 bows.

She had on a tight tank top that did nothing to hide her large natural boobs that were encased in a black bikini top underneath.

She was wearing a black mesh baseball cap with pink highlights, the logo on the front said, "Don't Be a Douche Canoe".

Shells had no makeup on as she seldom wears it, she is beautiful without it.

Her sandy blond ponytail stuck through the Velcro opening on the back of the hat and bobbed as she jumped out of the back door of Ty's brand-new Ford F-450 Super Duty.

The diesel F-450 is fully loaded and was another extravagant gift from Ty's father.

Her flip flops popped loudly as hustled towards a dock cart that was not being used, a rarity at a Southern California Marina near the end of August.

She wheeled the cart to the back of the truck and the trio started unloading the freshly filled dive tanks.

They brought 9 tanks to go along with the 3 already on board, plenty for a long holiday weekend of diving.

Shells and her husband each brought a duffle bag with fresh clothes, toiletries, camera, etc. the couple had left the rest of their dive gear onboard from a previous outing the weekend before.

They were behind schedule as they quickly hauled the gear down the dock and loaded the boat.

The fuel tanks were full of over 2000 gallons of diesel, but the freshwater tanks were low.

To save time Ty decided to use the water-maker (a reverse osmosis system that turns the salty ocean water into fresh water) instead of the hose and the city water to fill the freshwater tanks

The experienced crew set off to their tasks, Ty checked the engine room making sure all the sea cocks were open, the oil levels and coolant levels were proper, he visually scanned for leaks.

Everything looked right as he completed the check list, he looked up to make sure the engine room cameras were aligned right, satisfied he headed for the bridge.

Ty fired the massive Caterpillar or "Cat" C32B engine on the port side. The high horsepower diesel engine growled and rumbled as seawater started flowing through the large exhaust at the stern, he repeated the procedure on Starboard and gave the engines a few minutes to warm.

He should have given the very expensive engines more time to warm up, but Ty being the spoiled rotten person he is, shifted the gears into reverse and backed the massive, Viking 68C Convertible out of its berth.

He expertly maneuvered the vessel out of the Marina and towards the open ocean, towards freedom, towards heaven.

Salty warm air wafted through the open windows of the pilot house as Shells popped up through a hatchway, her pretty face smiled, and her straight teeth gleamed as she said "coffee"

"That would be Awesome!! Ty said smiling back"

She smiled again and headed back down below.

Ty, being the dark soul that he is smirked to himself as this was his favorite parts of the trip.

Ty does consider Ralphie to be his best friend, however, when your dreadful like Ty, you are incapable of really caring for someone.

Ralphie and Jill know the boat well as they are Ty's favorite boating people and have made many, many trips aboard "Salty Soul."

The multimillion-dollar luxury yacht that was chugging along at 5 knots, pointed towards the end of the marina and end of having to go 5 knots.

He punched a few buttons on the touch screen of the Simrad Evo 3, 24-inch display unit.

The large HD monitor to his immediate port switched from GPS Maps to a high-resolution view of the plush galley.

The galley shimmered through the screen as the highly vanished teak, high end appliances and Ralphie appeared, courtesy of the hidden security cameras placed throughout the Sport Fisher.

Ty has taught the young married couple a lot about the yacht, but not everything, as he reached for his bottle of lube strategically placed in a compartment on the helm.

Ty has no issues with getting women, especially with the privileged life he's lives, he has women lined up in a long line salivating for him.

Gold diggers, friends' wives, mothers, older women, younger women you name it, all at his disposal, all of them willing to do "anything" for the opportunity to delve into extreme wealth.

Ty always gets what he wants, his spoiled devious black heart takes whatever he wants regardless of the consequences.

Consequences mean nothing to Ty, his father will bail him out of any situation, as has happened time and time again.

He always gets what he wants except for Shells.

The rich and spoiled trust funder has tried everything to bed the natural beauty, but his charm, good looks, cunning schemes, and his massive trust have been impermeable against Shells iron will and her love for her husband.

Ty watched Shells bend over and start the generator from the remote panel aft of the galley, admiring her nice ass.

He checked the main generator gauges and saw them flicker to life, he smiled, knowing what was coming

He watched attentively as, Shells made her way to the Galley where Ralphie had just started a fresh pot of coffee, as his wife approached Ralphie turned around and grabbed his sexy wife, kissing her deeply.

Ralphie dropped her shorts and bent her over the sink, her perfect ass was sticking out and her strawberry blond bush with a perfectly shaved Bikini line flashed from the side view and had Ty's impressive cock rock hard.

Ty lubed up and started stroking, he rarely masturbates as he has no need to, but the forbidden fruit he was watching on the screen drives him absolutely nuts.

He switched the yacht to auto pilot and pushed the throttle up, they were cruising at about 25 knots through some unexpectedly rough seas, "I should have checked the weather report, this is Hurricane season in Mexico's warm waters. Rookie mistake, he thought."

A normal boat would be having a rough ride, but the heavy Viking hull along with the Seakeeper gyro stabilizer system has kept the Sport Fisher "Salty Soul" steady through the chop as the vessel stayed on course towards San Diego, then Mexico.

Ty continued to stroke his thick cock as he watched Ralphie pull out his very erect and small 5-inch penis.

Ralphie's big, red, untrimmed bush made his cock look even smaller as he pushed his wife's black bikini aside and slid into her paradise.

Ty started stroking his big cock furiously as he new his time was limited.

He concentrated on Shells face as Ralphie started humping her from behind, it only took about 30 seconds for Ralphie to grunt and shoot his load inside his wife.

Shells expression never changed, she didn't cum, Ty was sure of it.

He looked at Ralphie's small penis then back at Jill's unsatisfied expression that Ralphie couldn't see, and that triggered him, he shot a large load all over the helm, he panicked as the married couple were gathering themselves in the galley and pouring the fresh coffee into cups.

There was only a couple of minutes to spare, so he cleaned the lube off his hand as best as he could, he ended the recording and reached down to his grab his drawers and board shorts crumpled around his ankles.

He whipped them back up fastening the button, wasting little time.

He secured the lube while cleaning up his mess and punched a few more buttons on the Screen bringing the GPS back up just as Ralphie and Shells popped through the companion way door.

Shells handed Ty a flat-bottomed stainless steel insulated coffee cup with a lid, steam was escaping through the sip hole.

Despite the steam Ty took a big sip of the fresh brew and relished the way it burnt his mouth; he liked the pain.

The married couple have witnessed Ty do this many times and now think nothing of it, both of their coffee's had the lids of, cooling down as neither wanted burn blisters in their mouth.

Shells excused herself to hit the head, which made Ty's now limp cock stir again.

Ty looked at the engine gauges and tapped them feigning concern, he asked Ralphie to go to the engine room and check on things buying himself some time.

As, soon as Ralphie disappeared down the hatch and stairs Ty set the monitor to split screen, half the screen had the engine room visible, and the other half had the guest stateroom head visible.

He hit the record button for the guest stateroom head.

Ty has discovered through his creepy voyeurism that Ralphie has a small penis and severe Premature Ejaculation issues.

Ty is now convinced that Shells doesn't orgasm from Ralphie's lack of penetration and ensuing lightning-fast ejaculations.

That fact coupled with the way she always excuses herself to use the head very soon after the "fuck." Has Ty's twisted head in a stupor.

Ralphie and Shells always bang one out in the galley right as the weekend trips gets underway, they are creatures of habit and Ty always records it and jerks off to it.

Ty's narcissistic, warped mind gets turned on knowing how much bigger his cock is than Ralphie's and he imagines what he could to his wife's tight pussy with his big tool, it drives him mad with desire.

He watched the screen with high hopes, silently willing that his suspicions are correct.

In the forward staterooms private head, the scene started to unfold.

The blonde beauty dropped her shorts and bikini bottoms and sat on top of the toilet with the lid closed.

She spread her legs and her tight pussy came into view, Ty's cock got hard instantly, seeing her thick coat of married pussy hair and wide-open sex.

Shells started rubbing around her outer lips and glistening folds, she then started flicking her clit lightly.

Her pussy was tight, very tight with just the smallest gape starting to form as she speeds up the assault.

She lifted her tight tank top and pulled her large left tit out of her black bikini, her big pink areola looks stunning, as she took her long stiff nipple and placed it between her thumb and forefinger, she pulled outward then pinched.

Her luscious lips had just a hint left of the glossy cherry flavored Chapstick that she applied earlier.

Those sexy, pouty lips started to form into an O shape.

She trembled as she came, her lips and face were absolutely breathtaking as her brow wrinkled and her body spasmed as she rocked back in forth on the toilet lid.

Her "cum face" was the hottest thing Ty had ever witnessed, the kind of cum face that only happens when no one is watching.

Ty had a massive tent in his boardshorts, this was his first good look at the inner folds of her pussy, and it was tighter and sexier than he thought.

Shells pulled a hairbrush out of her bag, the handle slightly larger and slightly thicker than her husband's small penis.

She worked it into her tight pussy slowly, she started to gently slide it forward then back, Ty was so hard, his cock was throbbing and bouncing up and down making his PUP tent look like a circus was taking place inside.

Having been totally distracted by the married woman in his forward stateroom he forgot about her husband down below in the engine room.

He quickly looked at the other side of the monitor and the engine room was empty, no Ralphie.

Ty clicked the monitor back to GPS just as Ralphie's thick mop of red hair popped through the hatch leading to the bridge.

"Everything looks good with the engines."

"Yes, everything is fine now, must have just been a glitch."

Ralphie, thought it odd that Ty was leaning forward with his pelvis pressed into the wheel, his back to Ralphie.

Ty was trying to think of baseball while hiding his large erection from his friend.

He grabbed the throttle on the electronic shifter and pushed forward leaving just a little throttle to spare.

Both 2000 + Horsepower engines groaned as the synced diesel's lurched the yacht forward, quickly hitting 35 knots.

Their destination, Isla San Martin, and Hassler's Cove.

Stay tuned for:

Chapter 3) "The dagger of Mexico"

"The discovery"