The Doctor's Casebook Pt. 03 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to make a confession before you fall asleep," she said quietly, softly.

"I am not your priest," I grumbled groggily.

"You are my master. My first, true master. Before, I have belonged to people ... I was a captive ... they owned me, and I obeyed them ... but they never mastered me. There are so many things I need to tell you. But the big one ... the main one ... I need to tell you now. Then, if you tell me you still want me, I'll be here in your arms when you wake up."

I rolled toward her, causing my withered cock to slip from her grasping sex. I pulled her closer, and she rested her cheek on my chest. "I'll listen to anything ... and do anything ... to insure that happens," I told her.

She took a deep breath. "I've been with so many men in the past five years. Two or three a day, usually. Sometimes more. In the beginning, when I wasn't used to the injections, I realized in the mornings that I had no idea how many there had been the night before. The only break I ever got was when I was having my period. Four glorious days a month. Menstrual cramps were my friends." She sighed. "You would think that, in my mind, they'd all be alike, those men. But sometimes ... once a week, maybe ... or a few times a month ... some guy, or some woman, would do it to me, and ...." She faltered.

"You liked it," I guessed softly.

She lifted her head and stared up into my eyes. "Isn't that awful?!" she asked. "Isn't that just the most horrible thing you can imagine!?"

I hugged her. "I can't think of anything more psychologically normal," I told her honestly. "We all seek out the things in life that give us pleasure. And, in your life, that was the only possibly source of pleasure you had. I would be deeply concerned if you HADN'T had those feelings."

She sighed again. "And every time ... every single time ... whenever I started feeling good, sexually ... whenever I started thinking that I might have an orgasm ... whenever I felt pleasure with another person in bed ... I'd think of you." She had started tracing circles again, but she looked back up at me now. "Sometimes, I didn't want to. Think of you, I mean. Sometimes, I figured out what was happening, and I tried not to." She gave a single, mirthless laugh. "Who was it that challenged people to stand in one spot and try NOT to think of a white bear?" She shrugged. "It was like that. And ... finally, I just gave up and accepted it. I was always going to think about you. Whenever I felt pleasure, you would always be there."

I increased the strength of my hug and kissed the top of her head, and she settled more into my body and relaxed. I took a deep breath. "I, too, have many confessions to make," I told her. "And, just like you, one of them is foremost in my mind. But unlike yours, mine is a doozy." She looked up and smiled, letting me know silently that she didn't believe me. "Don't treat this lightly, Loretta. This is serious." But her grin only broadened, and when I gave her my sternest look, she started laughing.

Finally, she willed herself to stop, and she met my gaze with sobriety, though the corners of her mouth twitched from time to time. "I am listening, doctor. Please tell me your horrible confession."

I swallowed heavily and prepared to unburden my deepest secret to her. "I've gone mad, Loretta."

She canted her head a little to one side. "Mad?"

"I've had a psychotic break. It's true. I know that it's true."

She shrugged her thin shoulders. "So, doctor ... heal thyself."

"No." I said it with enough conviction that it made her eyes narrow into a question. "I like it, Loretta! It's become a part of me. I want it. This new person that I've become ... I WANT to be him!"

Now, her thoughtful smile spread to something between amusement and contentment, and she laid her cheek back on my chest. "If you have gone mad, then I will go mad, too," she said. "I shall be yours, and we will be mad together."

TO BE CONTINUED