The Doctor's Casebook Pt. 03 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um ... how long has this affair been going on?" Loretta asked uncertainly.

"I don't know. At least since my wedding day," Trudy said solemnly. "Lisa was one of my bridesmaids. They did it in one of the spare bedrooms, about an hour before the service started."

"Geez. How do you know that?"

"I saw them. I was looking for a safety pin, and I knew there was one in that room. They didn't hear me, so I just closed the door and left them there."

"And ... and you still went through with the wedding anyway?"

Trudy shrugged. "I'm not ... a very assertive person. Plus, my father had spent all that money, and all the people were showing up."

"What happened when you confronted your husband about this?"

"Oh ... I didn't confront him. Like I said, I'm not a very assertive person."

"You're not a ...?" Loretta seemed genuinely dumbfounded.

This was it. This was the point at which she either asked the right question, or took the wrong track. I chanced a peek at her from my reclined position and held my breath. The pause was very long.

"Have ... have you told anybody else about all this?"

Whew! Right question.

"I told my cousin, Ava. I told her everything. I always tell her everything."

"You and your cousin are close?"

Trudy laughed. "Oh God, yes. She's my best friend in the world. We were roommates in school ... all four years. She was my maid of honor. She's ... my everything!"

There was another long pause. I could almost hear the wheels turning in Loretta's head. "And ... what does Ava say about ... your husband's infidelity?"

"She wants me to leave him and move in with her. But ... that's just Ava for you. She pitched a fit when I started dating Chaz ... and again the first time he hit me. She begged me not marry him ... and begged me to stay with her instead." Her voice took on a sort of whiny tone. "She's always begging me. I wish she'd just TELL me, instead."

Bingo.

I heard Loretta move a chair. Finally, unable to stand it any longer, I sat forward and watched her as she turned the other woman to face her. "Trudy, I want you to stay in your deep, deep trance; and I want you to continue telling me the truth; and I want you to look at me. Yes, good girl. That's it. Just like that. And now, I want you to tell me what you really, really feel toward Ava."

"I love her," the woman said without hesitation.

"And ... have you ever told her that?"

"Oh, no. I'm not a very ...."

"Assertive person," Loretta said along with her. "Yes, I know. How do you think Ava feels about you?"

"Oh, she's in love with me, too. I know it ... but she's really self conscious. About being a lesbian, I mean. I think that maybe she wants to ... you know ... take charge and make me do the things that she wants me to do. You know what I mean? She even kissed me once ... but ever since, she's been apologizing for it ... like it was a big sin, you know? And ... I should have told her that I liked it, too; but I'm not ... you know ... assertive enough."

"Why?" Loretta couldn't seem to keep herself from asking. "Why did you marry Chaz?"

"He told me to." She shrugged. "When we first met, he told me to go out with him, and so I did. He told me he was going to have sex with me, and I did that, too. He was the first guy that ever really TOLD me to do anything. And so ... I do. He told me I was going to marry him ... it was never really a question at all. I do what he tells me. Because I'm not a very ...."

"Enough!" Loretta barked. Trudy just looked blankly at her. "And what do you think it would be like, Trudy? What would it be like if Ava was assertive enough to take you away from Chaz? What do you think your life would be like then?"

Her sigh was loud and long. "Oh God. That would be ... wonderful! But ... I'm not homosexual. I'm straight."

"How do you know?"

She shrugged. "I have a husband. We do it ... sometimes. He seems to like it. I mean, he cums inside me ... every time. So, I MUST be normal that way." She sighed again. "And Ava SAYS I'm straight. That's why she always apologized about that kiss. That's why she's never tried it again." She sniffed and repeated morosely: "Never tried it again."

Loretta rose. "Stand up, Trudy. Stand up now." She waited until the woman had complied. "Now, tell me ... how deep are you in your trance?"

"I am as deep as I can go, Loretta. You can shape me. You can mold me. Like a piece of clay."

"Look into my eyes, Trudy. Now ... tell me. Tell me what you want me to shape you into. What do you want to become? Tell me now!"

"Make me a lesbian! Oh, please, Loretta, turn me into a lesbian! Please let me belong to Ava! Please!"

"Listen to me now," the nurse responded. "When I kiss you, you will transform. You will be molded into the woman you were always meant to be. You will recognize your sexuality, and you will accept it. You will know with certainty that you belong to Ava for as long as she wants you. Your body and mind will always yield to your heart, and she will own your heart. Do you understand?"

Trudy's shoulders sagged, and a sob escaped her lips. "Oh ... Oh, yes! Yes, please!"

"As we kiss, you will awaken. You will remember everything that has happened to you. You will remember your special hypnotic spiral, and you will know that it will always bring you back into a deep trance. You will remember everything you have told me, and everything I have said to you. But above all else, you will know that you have changed. You will understand and acknowledge that this change is permanent. It is who you are, and who you will always be." And with that, Loretta reached out, put the palm of her hand behind Trudy's head, and drew the woman's lips to her own.

Trudy's arms hung at her sides for many seconds, then they came forward, slid up Loretta's body, over her breasts to her shoulders, and then around her neck. For a moment, their arms became a bit tangled, but finally, Loretta let go of the shorter woman's head and encircled her waist, holding her tenderly. The kiss gained speed, with gentle compassion changing to fervor. After a long minute, Loretta's hands came up, and she pushed the girl away, though Trudy's lips sought to keep the contact, her neck straining forward. Both women were breathing heavily.

"I want you to hold me," Trudy whispered. "I want to curl up in your arms and nestle into your breasts."

"No." Loretta's voice was firm, though breathless. "You belong to someone else. You must remain true to the woman you love. I am going to write some instructions at my desk. The doctor is going to copy your spiral program onto a flash drive. You will take them to Ava, and she will enslave you. Do you understand?"

Trudy lowered her gaze submissively. "Yes. Yes, I understand." She followed the nurse back into the reception room.

Every single day, I learn something new and amazing about my new companion. As I copied the program from my computer, I heard her on her keyboard typing at a truly astounding rate of speed. In four minutes time, she had finished and printed a three-page document. I didn't bother reading it. I simply folded the pages and stuffed them into a legal sized envelope that Loretta provided. Trudy put it and the flash drive into her purse, then gave me a quick hug ... and Loretta a hug that was a bit more lingering ... and then she was gone.

"You big fraud!" my nurse said when we were alone.

"Whatever do you mean, my dear?"

"You call yourself a mad evil doctor ... but you help people!"

I grunted a laugh. "First and foremost, Trudy was a regular patient, not one of my ... uh ... extracurricular projects. She was also an excellent training assignment for you. Oh, and by the way, that was very intuitive about the 'Good Girl' thing. That was right on the money. Secondly, the whole idea about hypnotic change is simply the elimination of barriers so the subject is free to become whatever he or she wanted to be in the first place. And that's exactly what your hypnotic suggestions did for Trudy. And lastly, you will find that 'mad' and 'evil' are simply semantics. There are plenty of people out there who believe wholeheartedly that homosexuality is evil, and that young Trudy should instead be steadfast and stand by her piece-of-shit man."

"You could have explained that a little better beforehand," she groused.

"You did spectacularly well, darling."

"You also failed to tell me about the side effects," she said sourly.

"Side effects?"

"What it feels like to do something like that," she said quietly, advancing toward me. She put her palms on my chest and ran them slowly up my body. "I have never been so utterly ... thoroughly ... completely ..." she slipped her arms around my neck, "... overwhelmingly aroused in my entire life!"

My arms slid around her waist. "What, exactly, do you expect me to do about it?"

"I need you inside me. Now."

"That, my darling, is the best suggestion you've made today," I whispered into her upturned mouth before I kissed it. And I proceeded to fulfill that particular need as best I could.

CASE FILES - PERSONAL NOTES - PATIENT 71 - DAY 57

"Loretta! Wake up!" I drew the curtains, flooding the bedroom with early morning summer sunlight.

She groaned, then stretched like a cat, her naked body moving sinuously and causing the sheet to move down and expose her. "Why? It's Saturday. Come back to bed. Please? I need you!"

"Now! Get up!" I threw my suitcase atop the bed.

She sat up, alert and sober. "What is it? Are they here? Have they found us?"

"Yes. Our investigators saw them scoping out our place from across the street. Rather than get involved right away, they called the cops and had them arrested on some trumped-up charge. Our guys have the advantage. They're local. They've helped the police on numerous occasions, so they've called in a few favors and the detectives hired by your husband are going to be held for a few hours before they get their phone call. I've booked us on a flight out of Philly this evening."

She was up and moving. She called out from the bathroom. "Philadelphia?"

"Just in case," I answered. "If they're on the scent, they most likely have the Providence and Boston airports covered. They probably don't have the manpower to watch Hartford, but I don't want to take the chance. They wouldn't expect us to drive past New York to Philly."

"Where are we going?" she mumbled loudly, brushing her teeth as she tried to talk. She had walked back into the bedroom, and as she brushed, her breasts bounced wildly from side to side.

I answered: "The one place they'd never expect us to go."

CASE FILES - PERSONAL NOTES - PATIENT 71 - DAY 58

We landed in Portland in the early-afternoon. The private investigators I'd hired had made us yet another set of fake ID cards, including drivers' licenses, as well as debit cards attached to accounts where I'd assured sufficient funds were available. We rented a car and drove north on I-5, feeling pretty fresh for all the travel we'd done. From Philadelphia, we had flown American through D.C. to Atlanta, where we spent the night; then we took the non-stop to Portland on Delta. As we approached Seattle, we took I-405 through Renton and stopped at a really nice hotel in Bellevue. We were both familiar with this area ... or at least, we used to be. Actually, the thing that shocked me the most was the LACK of change in almost six years. Oh, things had grown up some ... more people, more restaurants, more money. But, by and large, it was just as I remembered. Loretta commented on it, too, pointing out familiar places.

We ate dinner in the hotel, found a dark corner in the bar to go over a few plans, and then went back to our room early. She was nervous, and finally begged me to hypnotize her and "program" her for her part in the drama that we hoped would play out successfully tomorrow. The metronome was still her favorite way of going under for me, though it was more or less a false perception on her part that she could go any deeper through that particular trance inducer. Still, hypnosis is all about suggestion, I suppose; and so, I had brought the device along, just to ease her mind. She knew ... or, at least, I kept telling her ... that no amount of "programming" was going to change the fact that it was her sharp instincts and proven intuition that would be driving her actions tomorrow. Still, she wanted it, and so I gave it to her. She was completely under in less than thirty seconds after I set the metronome in motion.

CASE FILES - PERSONAL NOTES - PATIENT 71 - DAY 59

Loretta: (whispered but extremely loud) Is this thing on? Testing one two. Oh, yeah. I see now.

John: (from a distance) Did you say something?

Loretta: (normal volume) It's nothing, John. I was just talking to myself. I couldn't find a glass. Here's one. Is bourbon okay? I got one of those little bottles from the mini-bar.

John: It's still a little early in the day for me.

Loretta: Oh, gosh. I already poured it for you. I'm having one, too. See?

John: Um ... well, okay.

Loretta: Here's to seeing old friends again. (glasses clink) (pause) Thanks again for lunch. It was delicious.

John: I enjoyed it, too. Hearing from you this morning really threw me. Like I told you, I thought you were out of the country. I ... uh ... still can't get over how you've ... uh ... changed.

Loretta: I haven't, really. You've been staring at the only two things that have really changed. Oh ... don't take it so seriously. Everybody stares. But ... you're sort of cute when you blush.

John: I ... uh ... I'm sorry. (pause) I feel a little nervous being alone with you in your motel room.

Loretta: Nonsense. We need to talk about so many things that are very ... private. What are you going to do about ... what we discussed at lunch?

John: It's ... um ... It's just too much to comprehend, I think. I mean, I really can't refute what you told me, but it's simply too bizarre to take at face value. Just look at it from my point of view. Somebody I know from years before comes back into town and then tells me that my father isn't really my father?! I'd have to talk to Mom about it.

Loretta: Like I told you, John. The congressman has some hold over her. Something big. I don't know what that is, but I once heard Ralph talking about it to Hardy. After all these years, Hardy is still with him, isn't he?

John: Yeah. He doesn't drive Dad anymore. He's more of ... an advisor, I guess you'd say. And security man.

Loretta: Hardy doesn't have enough imagination to be an advisor. He's a hired thug, and you know it. I can tell you more about that. A lot more.

John: What do you mean?

Loretta: Later. First things first. I need you to know that I'm telling you the truth about Ralph not being your real father. Finish your drink. Give me your glass.

John: I ... um ... well ... okay. (pause) Here.

Loretta: Do you remember when I met Ralph? Remember I was a nurse? I've got something with me. I can take a DNA sample. Blood is the best. We can have it analyzed today. You can know for certain in a few hours.

John: But why? Why would he want me around him ... why would he want me to be his aide if I wasn't his real son?

Loretta: Because he doesn't HAVE a real son ... or daughter, for that matter. You're all that he DOES have. He wants to pass his empire on to an heir, and you're the only thing he's got.

John: I knew I shouldn't have had that drink. Geez, I'm dizzy all of a sudden.

Loretta: That's alright, John. I'm sorry I made you drink it so fast. Here. Get on the bed, lean back and relax. Come on, don't be so shy! Sit right here. That's it. Put your feet up. Now, lean back. There. Now, relax for me. Wait here, and I'll get what I need to take that blood sample. (pause) How are you feeling now?

John: Um ... The room is spinning a little.

Loretta: I'm sure it will be better in a minute. Tell me about Tawny.

John: Tawny? Dad's wife, you mean?

Loretta: Is there another Tawny? Your new stepmother is younger than you are, isn't she? At least I was a little older. You're ... what? Twenty-one? You graduated from UW this year, right? So, I'm five years older than you. But Tawny's ... how old?

John: Um ... She's twenty.

Loretta: And pretty, too! I've seen pictures. What's she like?

John: She's sort of ditzy, to tell you the truth. She has all this red hair, but she's dumber than any blonde I've ever met. Kind of ... um ... helpless, really. Whew. I'm still pretty dizzy myself. (chuckle)

Loretta: Here's the syringe. Why don't you concentrate on something pleasant? Hey, I'm sitting on the bed right next to you. Just go ahead and scope out my tits, like you've been doing ever since you first saw me today.

John: Geez, Loretta. You're my fuckin' stepmother!

Loretta: No, I WAS your fuckin' stepmother. Now, go ahead, John. You need to lean back and relax for me. Just stare right at my breasts, and let me take this sample.

John: Pretty. Uh ... your necklace, I mean.

Loretta: My crystal pendant? Yes, I like that a lot. It's my favorite. My doctor ... the doctor I work for, I mean ... I go everywhere with him. In fact, we're staying together in this room. Anyway, my doctor gave it to me. He uses it to hypnotize me, sometimes. He's very good at that. He's a psychiatrist. So ... he gave it to me, and he likes it when I wear it. Take a deep breath for me, please John. Now, relax. Yes, just like that. I'm almost through. Where was I? My doctor makes me wear it so that it's always handy. He asks me for it, and I take it off, and he tells me to concentrate on it, and he hypnotizes me. It happens all the time. It feels really, really good to submit to him that way. It's ... erotic, I guess. The crystal is always cold when I first put it on, but my breasts warm it up. The way it hangs between them, I mean. There. All done. How do you feel, John?

John: I'm ... uh ... I think I'm sort of floating. Did you ... um ... get your ... uh ... blood sample? Aren't you going to have to get one from Dad, too?

Loretta: I don't want to think about blood samples anymore, John. I want to show you my crystal. Here, I'll take it off for you. I'll hold it up right here, so you can see it clearly, but you can still see my breasts, too. That's what you want, isn't it?

John: Pretty.

Loretta: Look right at the crystal and relax, John. Relax. You're doing very well. You're a big guy. Big and strong. And smart, too. But you look very, very tired right now. You need to rest. You need that so much. Just relax, and rest for me. Watch the crystal and relax and rest and listen to my voice, and you'll find that you can pay attention to me ... and take a little nap at the same time. That would be great, wouldn't it? To pay attention, but sleep at the same time? I'll show you how. Just relax and listen and rest. Your eyes will probably try to close. Just watch the crystal for as long as you can, until you can't keep your eyes open any longer. Then there won't be anything to do but surrender and sleep. Let's see how long that takes, okay? Tell me what you see, John.

John: Your ... necklace. And... um ... the tops of your breasts.

Loretta: I can see that I'm making you hard, John. I can see the bulge in your pants.

John: I'm sorry.

Loretta: Don't be, John. It's perfectly normal. Men look at my breasts and get hard all the time. It just means you're a man. Just a man. Relax. More and more relaxed. Your eyes are so tired ... I can see that. They're about to start fluttering, I know. They want to close so much. There. I told you it was about to happen, and now you can't control your heavy, heavy eyes. It's almost time to surrender. Here it comes. Just let them close, and surrender to me. There. Doesn't that feel wonderful, John. (pause) Answer me, please.

John: Yes.

Loretta: This is the best feeling you've ever had. You feel completely relaxed. You're relaxed ... and aroused ... and safe and happy. You are asleep, and you feel wonderful, isn't that so?