The Doctor's Casebook Pt. 03 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John: Yes.

Loretta: Would you like to feel even better? If you let me take you deeper, you will feel better than this. I can make you feel wonderful. Would you like that?

John: Yes. Please.

Loretta: You are at the top of a long, long set of stairs. At the bottom of the stairs, you can see Tawny. She's asleep. You are pretty sure that she's been hypnotized, and she's sitting in a chair at the bottom of the stairs. She's under someone else's control. You don't know whose. But ... you feel an overwhelming need to go down to her. You need to protect her. Start down the stairs now, John. And ... with each step you take ... down ... down ... down ... with each step, you go deeper and deeper into your own sleep. You can feel that, can't you?

John: Yesss.

Loretta: And so ... here's the deal. You desperately feel the need to go to Tawny. You are concerned for her. You feel that if you can get to her, you can take away the power that someone else has over her. Perhaps you could acquire that control over her yourself. Now, that might not be right ... having complete and total control over a submissive, beautiful woman, I mean. And yet ... if you took on that responsibility yourself, at least you would know that someone else couldn't hurt her. You could protect her. But ... in order to go to Tawny and do that, you have to go deeper and deeper yourself. That is very noble of you, John. You are sacrificing yourself in order to protect Tawny. Of course, it feels very, very good to go deeper ... so it's not that much of a sacrifice, is it? And ... down and down and down you go, deeper and deeper and deeper. And it feels so good, doesn't it, John?

John: Yesss.

Loretta: Tawny is still a long way below you. You are getting closer, but you need to go much deeper to get to her. I know that it is only now that you realize your depth of feeling toward her. She is so sweet and naïve and childlike. She's very pretty ... and very sexy ... and so innocent. She needs your guidance. She needs your protection. You are only now beginning to understand that your father ... the man who you always THOUGHT was your father ... is not a nice man at all. He has hurt so many people. He hurt your mother ... you know that now. He has some terrible hold over her. And me, John. You know, deep down, that he hurt me, too. After you wake up, I'll tell you some of the awful, horrible things he did to me. When I tell you, you will believe me, and you will know that you have to rescue Tawny from him, before he can do something like that to her, too. You know that, don't you, John?

John: Yes.

Loretta: With each step you take toward her, down and down, deeper and deeper, you begin to understand that you are in love with your new stepmother. You are in love with Tawny. You have to help her. You have to protect her. She is so young. So beautiful. So ... desirable. If you save her and protect her, it would be natural that she would fall in love with you, too. That is so erotic to think about, isn't it? You are hard, just imagining being with her, aren't you, John?

John: Um.

Loretta: Here, let me show you. Just let me ... uh! Your belt is kind of tight. There. Now, just raise your hips up a little bit. There. Oh, wow. You're a big boy, John! You're very hard, aren't you?

John: Yes. I'm ... uh ....

Loretta: That's because you're thinking about Tawny, John. She's so young and innocent and sexy and desirable. You have to protect her. You need to be with her. For the first time, you know what you have to do. You have to take her away from that asshole who you thought was your father, and you have to keep her and guide her and protect her. Deeper and deeper now. You are almost to her. I will stroke your cock ... like this ... just to remind you how much you want her.

John: Oh, God!

Loretta: Don't cum, John. You cannot cum. Not while you are deep like this. Not here. You will only be able to cum when you are with HER. Only with her. Of all the truths that I have told you today, this is the one that you know with certainty ... this is the one that you believe the most: that from this moment on, forever, you will only be able to find sexual satisfaction with Tawny. You can only love Tawny. Love her now. Love her forever. Protect her forever. You need to make her yours. She can't be anyone else's but yours.

John: I want to cum.

Loretta: You can't, John. There. I've stopped touching you. I know that your desire is great. Greater than you've ever wanted anyone or anything in your life. But the only way to personal and sexual satisfaction ... is what, John? How can you find the satisfaction you seek?

John: Tawny. Must find her. Must talk to her. Must make her understand.

Loretta: Understand what, John?

John: I love her. I need her. Oh, God, I need her!

Loretta: Very good, John. I will deliver her to you. When you wake up, you will realize that you were very, very tired, and that you fell asleep on my bed. You will not remember anything about a blood test, but you will know, without a single doubt, that the man who you thought was your father all these years is NOT your father. You will know that you must help Tawny escape from him. You must rescue her. You must save her and protect her and love her. Protect and love her forever. You will want to learn what your father did to me, and you will believe me when I tell you. You will want to punish him for that ... and for everything that he's done ... to me, and to your mother and to Tawny. You will know that you must be courageous to do this, and this knowledge will lead to a level of bravery and dedication that will guide you ... for now and for the rest of your life. You know all this, don't you, John.

John: Yes, goddamn him! I know it now!

Loretta: And when I count to three, you will awaken. Alert and fresh and ready to listen and plan with me. You won't remember what we've talked about, but you will know everything I have told you is the truth. You will realize the extent of your love for Tawny and your desire for revenge. And ... your embarrassment about your pants won't last long. They must have just slipped down while you slept and thought about her. And I'm a nurse, after all. You realize that I've seen lots of men with erections. Okay, now. One two three.

TO BE CONTINUED