The Doctor's Casebook Pt. 04 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to be my new secretary, Trish. I'll need one, now that I'm going to be management. And ... I want you to recommend a few others." She indicated the other women who she intended to promote. "We'll pay the same as you're getting with the agency."

"I ... I can't," Trish replied. "I desperately want full-time work ... but in my situation, I can't do it on that salary. I'm sorry."

Evelyn took a breath, and everyone seemed to sense that something big was coming. I paused on my way to the kitchen and looked back. "Three words," Evelyn said to Trish. "Free. Day. Care."

The collective gasp in the room was loud enough to echo. I tried to figure it out as I mixed the next two drinks and brought them in. Young mommy Trish was pledging her loyalty to Evelyn using the greatest of superlatives. "I don't get it," I said frankly.

"That's because you have one of these," Rita commented, reaching out and grabbing my cock. It dutifully lurched in her palm and she quickly let go, her cheeks coloring.

"For health care benefits and free day care, I would give you fifty hours a week!" Trish said, looking up at me. "Sixty, if you needed it! I would give you my soul!"

"Those two vacant storerooms downstairs, Donny," Evelyn said. "I think we could bring them up to code; and I've already talked with a day care contractor. Give a male employee what he asks for, and eventually, he'll want more. Give a female employee what her CHILDREN need, and you'll have the happiest, hardest working, most dedicated workforce in the city! It's just one investment I want to make in the company that I think will pay off several times over. You'll sign all the papers tomorrow. And now that I've proven to our new company power base that you're ... onboard with my ideas, I think everyone's in agreement." The women cheered.

I turned back to the kitchen to get the last of the drinks as they burst into fits of questions and comments. I wasn't too sure, in my own mind, that all of her suppositions and plans were valid. I thought that perhaps she could tell me more about them in bed that night. Every time I went back into the kitchen, my erection would subside a bit, but being naked in a roomful of women seemed to restore my bashfulness and my humiliation ... and my cock responded appropriately. Plus, every chance she got, Rita would reach out and give some part of my flesh a stroke or a gentle pinch.

"What about the board of directors?" Roberta asked. "I think THEY are part of the real problem here. How are you and Mr. Rockland going to get this past THEM?"

"Leave that to me," Evelyn said firmly, casting something that looked suspiciously like a guilty look in my direction. "Trust me. I've got it handled. And one last thing: Donny has finished construction on the Mark Two prototype! It's ready for production! We'll announce that when we make these other changes." Another cheer went up. "She raised her hands for a final announcement. "With me in the front office, I'll negotiate contracts on my own; and that will free up Donny to guide R&D most of the time. We'll be able to come out with new products more often. Donny will be in complete control of the firm, but I'll be there to do all his official administrative legwork."

At last, they began commenting that they had to get back to homes and families; and Evelyn ... ever the perfect secretary, helped with calls to taxi services, finding purses and jacket, and other hostess duties. With nothing else to do, I started cleaning up, and I began making trips back to the kitchen with handfuls of glasses and small plates. "Here ... I'll help you, Mr. Rockland," Rita said, just loud enough for everyone to hear. "I don't have to be back any time soon." She snatched a couple wine glasses and followed me. She placed the items in the sink. "So, um ... how long have you been ... uh ... doing everything Evelyn tells you?"

I paused and considered a response. "That's really a personal question, Rita," I said firmly.

"Gee, Mr. Rockland," she countered, slurring her words. "You've been waiting on me all evening. You've shown me everything you've got. You've even let me touch you. Can't you answer my questions?"

I swallowed heavily and felt my cock give a wag, seemingly of its own accord. "I'm sorry, I ... That's between Evelyn and ..."

"Evelyn!" Rita shouted loudly over her shoulder.

Four seconds later, my lover stuck her head in the room. "What?"

"Can I touch him, Evelyn? Just a little? Can I please?"

Evelyn's eyes didn't seem to be focusing quite right, but I saw her brow furrow in thought. She looked across the room at my naked form, and that somehow made my prick throb again. Finally, she shrugged. "Sure. Why not? He can't even cum without my say-so." She backed into the other room and was gone.

Rita advanced on me like a predator stalking its prey. "Is that true, Mr. Rockland? You really can't cum?" I opened my mouth to reply, but her hands were already on me; one on my bare side, the other wrapped around my cock. Instead of words, I seemed only able to produce a soft moan. "Gosh, you get really big, Mr. Rockland. Not too big around, but really long!" Her hand finally let go, but moved down to my balls, which she began kneading.

I reached back and put the glass I was holding on the counter, but I misjudged where the edge was, and it fell. Miraculously, it didn't break. Then, I reached up and took hold of Rita's shoulders. "I ... I can't ... Evelyn and I ..."

"Quiet, Mr. Rockland!" she barked. "You've been following orders all night. Now, do as I say! Put your hands down by your sides." Without conscious thought, I did so. "Very good, Mr. Rockland. Now, come with me." She pulled me by my cock to the middle of the room, then reached out with her other hand and pulled a chair out from the kitchen table. She pushed me until I sat down. "Keep your hands at your sides!" she ordered. "Is it true you can't cum without her permission?"

"Um ... Yes," I gulped.

"What does she do, hypnotize you or something?" she asked.

I don't know why I answered her. "Yes."

She lifted the hem of her skirt high, hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her thong underwear, and pulled them down to her ankles, her knees straight, her ass high and prominent. My cock, which was now pointing straight up at the ceiling, waggled like a flagpole in a gale force wind. "I broke up with my boyfriend three months ago," she told me. "It's been so long!" She strode a long step to me, straddled me, and sank onto my lap, impaling herself with my full length in a single, smooth plunge. She threw her head back and gave a very long, low moan. I couldn't help but do the same.

"No!" I said in a sort of screaming whisper. "I don't want to do this!"

She put her hands on my shoulders and raised herself up four or five inches, then fell back onto me with her full weight. "Ooh!" she hissed. "Oh, God, that feels good!" She repeated the maneuver. Then again. "You can't cum. Tell me you can't cum, Mr. Rockland!"

I shuddered. "I can't cum." I panted a few times. "I don't want to do this ..."

"Give me your hand," she ordered, while reaching down with her right hand and grabbing my left wrist. She brought it between us. She let go of the wrist and clenched my hand, flattening it; then she pushed it as far between her legs as she could. "Touch me, Mr. Rockland. Touch me right ... right ... THERE! Right there!" She let go and returned her hands to my shoulders, rising up, falling back hard. She picked up the tempo. "Now ... move your fingers a little." She plummeted onto my body a few more times. "No, not like that. Move it over ... there! Right there! Keep doing that! Don't stop! Just like that!" Her head was thrown back, her hair flying.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Evelyn screamed from the doorway. I looked her way, helplessly. But Rita never missed a beat. She continued to rise up, slam back down. And a guttural scream slowly rose from her open mouth. She was cumming hard, her cunt muscles churning and clutching around my cock.

"Get off him!" Evelyn shrieked. "Get off my man!"

Rita was finally starting to respond, but she breathing hard. "Ev ... Evelyn, now don't ..."

"Get out!" my secretary screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Evelyn," Rita said calmly, rising from my lap, our parting bodies making a liquid slurping sound. "You can't just show a girl something like this and not expect ..."

"GET OUT!" Evelyn skreiched. She was crying hard. "Get out of my apartment!"

"Evelyn ..." Rita suddenly realized the depth of her friend's emotion.

"You can't stand it, can you?" Evelyn sobbed. "All through college, you picked up men like most people pick apples! I had no one! I went nowhere! And now, the first guy I fall for, you try to steal!"

"No, Evelyn, it's not like that!" the slender woman urged.

"GET OUT!"

Rita took one step toward the kitchen door and went sprawling onto the linoleum floor, hitting her head hard on the surface. The chair had given a violent lurch underneath me, and I got up. As it turned out, Rita's thong, which was still around one ankle, had somehow worked itself under one leg of the chair.

Together, kneeling on either side of the Rita's still form, we got her rolled over onto her back. Her eyes slowly blinked open, then filled with tears, and she started bawling like a baby. Evelyn finally relented and folded the woman into her soft arms, but the entire scene was a little too much for me, and I got to my feet. "I'm going to get dressed," I said quietly.

"No, Donny," Evelyn said, matching my calm tone. "Stay like that, please. Go in the bedroom. I'll be there in a few minutes."

I nodded and did as I was told. I sat on the edge of the bed for about ten minutes, trying but failing to contemplate all the events of the evening, before Evelyn came in, took my hand, and led me into the bathroom. She started running a bath.

"I don't think you should have sent Rita home in that condition," I told her.

"I didn't, she answered. "I put her on the couch. She lost consciousness when she fell, so we should watch her tonight, in case she has a concussion. She's asleep now. Get in the tub please, Donny."

"I don't need a bath," I said grudgingly, though I was already moving to obey her.

"You sound like a little boy! Sit down!"

"Yes, mommy." I sat, and we smiled at each other. There was only about four inches of water, but the tub continued to fill.

"I can't sleep with you if you smell like her," Evelyn explained patiently. She patted my hands away when I attempted to wash myself, so I just sat there while she soaped and rinsed my crotch and my cock and my balls, over and over again.

Finally, she made me stand up and get out. I didn't try to help as she dried me off with a thick cotton towel. Then she took my hand and led me to bed, where we made gentle, erotic love for the next half hour. When she finally let me cum, it was like my soul was pouring out of my body and into hers.

LORETTA

Uh ... Wow. Uh ... What happened this morning? Did Evelyn and Rita mend fences?

DONNY

Rita was very, very humble and very, very hung over. I'm sure the lump on her head didn't help the situation. I get the feeling that jealousy might play into it on both sides. Rita was always the popular one in the friendship ... the pretty one. But now ... Well, Evelyn got Rita her present job ... her secretarial job; and now Evelyn is about to be in charge of the entire company operation. I'm sure Dr. Herringwick could find something psychologically interesting in that relationship if you conferred with him.

LORETTA

Dr. Herringwick. Yes. After your story today, Dr. Herringwick and I have much to confer about. In point of fact, I'm about to take Dr. Herringwick into our bedroom and confer with him just as soon as you leave. I expect us to confer in several different positions ... confer deeply; and I hope he confers with me really, really hard. It's time to forget what we've discussed today, Donny. And time to wake up. One two three.

TO BE CONTINUED