The Doctor's Casebook Pt. 07 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,134 Followers

"There's probably not enough time," the man commented.

"Call him now," the lady ordered. While he got up to retrieve his cell phone, she grasped me by the arm, forcing me to look up at her again. "Finish the sheets, quickly," she commanded. "What time do you get off work?"

I blinked. "I have two more rooms to do."

"Finish with the bed, then go do the next room. Come back here after that, and I'll tell you what you have to do."

Suddenly, I felt that it was necessary to make her understand. If Terry didn't want to do something, I wasn't about to make him. "I... I won't...."

But she stepped closer, into me, and she reached up and put the soft, smooth palm of her right hand on my cheek, drawing my face to hers. I thought she was about to kiss me. The realization that I wouldn't stop her shocked and thrilled me. "How much do you love him?" she asked softly, her lips almost touching mine.

"I... I... love him more than anything!" I pleaded.

"Then, you will do as I say. Do it now!"

The man had gone into the bathroom to make his call, and I could hear him in there, but I couldn't make out what he was saying. In three minutes flat, I finished the bed, and I raced to the next room I had to do, which was at the opposite end of the hall. It was a double, and one of the beds hadn't been used, so it only took me about thirty minutes to complete. Uncertain and nervous, I knocked on their door again. Immediately, she opened it and drew me inside.

"It's all set up," she told me, again holding me uncomfortably close to her. "If you love your husband as much as you say, you will do exactly as I tell you. You will call him now, and tell him only that you have accepted an invitation to a party. Can he pick you up here?"

"Yes. He has the car."

"Perfect. Tell him that it's casual, but to bring you a dress to wear. Change your clothes here, then go out and get something to eat. The event is at this address." She pressed a card into my hand. "It starts at seven. Don't be early... but try not to be late, either. Don't tell him anything about the sex part. It should be a surprise." She studied my eyes carefully. I imagine I appeared terrified, because she smiled then, and her whole countenance seemed to soften. "You obviously DO love your husband very, very much. THIS is the way to show him that love. He's going to really like being there tonight, I promise you."

I felt myself nod. But then, she released me, and I looked down at the card. "The Church of Satanic Revelation!?" I practically screamed.

The one thing I had NOT expected her to do was laugh, which sort of dissolved into a soft, feminine chuckle, and she took my hand to show how earnest she was. "Oh, don't let that influence you at all. It's not REALLY satanic. It's just a bunch of horny, middle-aged people trying to get their nuts off."

"I take great offense at that!" barked the man. "WHO'S middle aged? Certainly not you, my dear!"

The woman cast a smile in his direction. "You're very sweet, darling." Then, she gave me her full attention again. "You have my word, dear. Don't give another thought to all the Satan falderal. But... you probably shouldn't mention THAT to your husband, either, until you get there. Just... tell him it's a surprise. And that you really want to go. That should get him there. We'll take care of him after that. We'll take care of both of you."

Nervously, I studied the card again. "I... I don't know."

In response, she put her palm on my face again, just like she had done before. But this time, as she drew my face nearer to her own, I knew she wouldn't stop. The kiss was infinitely tender, and it lingered for many seconds, leaving me breathless. "You will do as I've told you, dear. And, to sweeten the pot, over dinner with him tonight, you will tell him about our kiss. You will try to explain your feelings while I kissed you, and how you are feeling right now, after it's over. Then, you will bring him to the church. You will do it all. Do you understand?"

"I... Yes. I understand."

"Very good, dear." She put her arm around my waist and pulled me to the door. "We'll see you in a couple hours, then." And she gently shoved me out of the room.

And, of course, I did everything she told me, just exactly as she'd said to do it. I changed into my nicest dress and heels (which Terry dutifully brought me at my request) before we left the motel. He was curious, of course; but I simply told him that I wanted it to be a surprise, and that it was something that I really, really wanted to do. That, of course, was enough. Terry will do anything for me. And... I kept telling myself... I was doing it all for him. But, was I? Was I really? I could still feel that woman's kiss on my lips.

Over a fast-food dinner of cheap burgers and fries, I told him. I told him about the kiss she had given me, just as she had told me to, and I told him how I had felt. I'd never put the words together before, even in my head; and so, this was the first time I had really tried to make sense of it myself. But, oh... I could see it in his eyes! The interest in me sexually... the raw desire! It made me feel so feminine, so desirable, so wanted. It made me feel good. I wanted to continue! I felt like a girl on a mission, a girl with a goal, a girl on the greatest adventure of her whole life! What would happen to me on this night? What would I do? Oh, God... would he still love me in the morning?

I had already entered the address into my phone, and its digital female voice guided him as he drove. At first, I thought it had all been some sort of set-up. There were only storefronts at the indicated address, and what appeared to be a closed-down theater. But we parked and walked to the center of the block. And, there it was: a small sign, almost a plaque, with the name inscribed on it: The Church of Satanic Revelation.

HERRINGWICK

Thank you, Lily. Relax now, and try to regain a calm, detached state of mind. Terry, did you have any idea, up to this point, what Lily had planned for you? How did the name on the establishment affect you? Please tell me, and continue with the story.

TERRY

I had no idea at all what was in store for us that night. And, I most certainly never expected to experience anything like the events that actually followed. I'd gotten intrigued by Lily's description of the kiss that woman had given her. In point of fact, I got an erection that stayed with me throughout the rest of our dinner and most of the drive to the place of the "party." I'd never considered her being sexual with another woman, but I now found the thought extremely exciting. The area we'd arrived at was, at one time long ago, a smaller town, well outside of Providence to the west. The building had once housed a small vaudeville theater. There was no telling what sort of businesses had called it home over most of the past century; but now, the place had been restored to its original character. There was a sort of box office set to one side, though it hadn't been used in ages, and was now dark and open. Someone had plastered a few handbills on its glass front that advertised a hair salon, a weight loss clinic and a notice about a lost cat.

Lily was about to knock on the darkened front door when I stopped her. At first, she started to protest, urging me to at least try, telling me that she really wanted to attend this party. But she'd misunderstood. I pointed toward a video camera set above us to one side. I tried to smile and failed, but I waved in the direction of the thing, and within seconds, the door opened and a man with dark hair and a goatee stood smiling at us. I tried hard not to laugh. He was wearing a red-trimmed cape, and he was evidently made up to look like am incarnation of the devil.

I stuck out my hand. "Hello. I am...."

He immediately cut me off, using a strong voice, though his smile never slipped. "No names, please!" He glanced good-naturedly between the two of us. Lily looked shocked, so I moved a step until I was beside her, and I put my arm around her, protectively. "Please forgive me," he said loudly, "but society frowns upon believers of the one true path. We never use names in this place, either familiar names or surnames. We refer to one another simply as 'Disciple,' whether male or female. I am the lone exception here. In this sanctuary, I am 'The Prophet.' This way, please."

He waved us through the doorway. Lily pressed herself into me, and I kept my arm around her as we walked through an empty grand foyer and into what must have been, at one time, a concession stand area. We heard jumbled voices coming from someplace before us, and as we stepped through some heavy red curtains, we found ourselves in a massive chamber that must have once been the theater proper. It's difficult to describe. It wasn't anything at all like the modern theater of today. For one thing, the floor was level, rather than sloped. The stage, at the far end of the space, was raised high above the floor, even higher than the stage you'd see in a school that's set above a basketball court. But there were no rows of chairs for theatergoers, like you might expect. They'd obviously all been removed. The only light was being provided by a dozen or so standard floor lamps, and their combined illumination was insufficient to see the ceiling, which was WAY up high. Scattered between the lamps were a few tables and chairs, some couches, and oddly, seven double-sized beds, three against the long left wall and four against the right.

People were milling around here and there, a few lounging on the couches, a couple at one table, and the rest standing. All were engaged in polite conversation. Our host raised his arms and shouted out in a booming voice: "May I have your attention please!" He paused only a beat before continuing. "Our expected guests have arrived! We welcome them! Thank you for your patience! And now, if you'd like to gather in the center of the room, we can begin!"

"I apologize," I told Mr. Prophet. "I thought we were right on time."

"Please don't think anything of it," he replied with a smile. "Your lovely companion here was given the wrong starting time."

"Actually, she's more than my companion. She's my wife."

He stopped and looked at us steadily. "While we are here, we are unattached. We are lone souls; each of us responsible for our own actions, without any influence from the wants or needs of others, nor of society as a whole. The only desires you should focus on are your own."

He turned and walked away from us, into the small crowd of guests. I turned to my wife. "Did you know this was going to be some devil worship thing?"

From her guilty expression, I gathered that she had. She clutched at my arm, and, as if to an unspoken request, I bent down so she could whisper in my ear. "I don't think it really is. The woman..." She paused and considered a moment. "I guess I never did learn either of their names, but I got the impression that they're married. That's them, over there." She pointed. "Anyway, she said that they didn't REALLY worship the devil." She paused again. "At least, I THINK that's what she said. She told me that they just get together to party."

I glanced at the beds against the walls. "Party. Okay." She suddenly looked as if she was about to cry, so I did my best to smile, and I took her hand.

Together, we arrived at the center of the room with the rest of them. All together now, and relatively stationary, I did a quick count. Twelve of us in total, five women and seven men. But no, here came another one: a tall, lanky blonde in a flowing black robe. She was pushing a small, wheeled cart that had a large tray atop it, and sitting in the middle of the tray was a huge stainless-steel bowl. The crowd parted deferentially to allow it to pass in hushed expectation, and I could observe it clearly now as it stopped in the middle of group. The bowl was filled to the rim with crushed ice so fine that it appeared to be snow. Nestled into the ice were thirteen shot glasses, six of which were filled with pale pink liquid, the other seven with a fluid that was pale blue. As she stopped the cart, the blonde plucked the two glasses closest to her from the bowl, handing the blue one to "The Profit," while she retained the pink one for herself.

Already, several hands were reaching out for the glasses. The women, especially, seemed extremely anxious to partake of these treats; but the Prophet called a halt to this. "Please!" he barked. "Patience, my friends! Allow our guests to choose their glasses first!" He turned toward Lily and me. "The blue beverages, of course, are for the men, the pink for the ladies. We will open our bar for drinks in a moment, but this is our traditional toast to the Lord and Master, our benefactor in nature and fate: Satan." He swept a hand toward the drinks. "If you please."

I couldn't figure it out. If the drinks were spiked for Lily and me alone, then there was no way to guarantee that we'd pick the proper ones. The only drinks not at our disposal were the two that the blonde had already chosen. For a brief second, I considered asking for theirs, but that would be pompous and arrogant. I plucked two drinks from opposite sides of the bowl and handed the pink one to Lily; then I stood back and observed as the rest of the individuals snatched up their glasses. Some of the men played it cool, waiting as others seemed to lunge toward the bowl. Once again, the women seemed most anxious to get their hands on a glass of the pink concoction.

"We honor you, oh Dark One!" the robed Prophet's baritone voice boomed dully through the huge room as he lifted his glass high.

I stood contemplating my drink, wondering what it was that I was missing here. A man standing next to me touched my arm, and I turned toward him. "It isn't a trick, I can assure you. If you'd like, we can trade glasses." He held his out to me. A glance in Lily's direction showed that she had already drained hers. Smiling grimly, I clinked my glass against the man's proffered one, and I drank it down. It was syrupy, sticky sweet, but with a horrendously bitter aftertaste. As I looked with disgust at the empty shot glass, my pleasant companion laid a hand on my arm. "The bar's over here. I've found that Bourbon is the best thing to kill the taste."

I allowed myself to be led away from my wife and across the room toward a table that had been set up with numerous bottles and an ice bucket. "What the hell WAS that stuff?" I asked.

He barked a laugh. "Damned if I know. It does have a pretty serious kick to it, though." He sloshed some liquor into a glass of ice and handed it to me, and I sipped it gratefully.

I talked to him for a while. He was a pleasant fellow, and I liked him. Then, it occurred to me to take a glass of wine to Lily. I finally found her after wandering around the huge room a bit. She was standing against one wall, a big beast of a man leaning into her, a hand next to her head, his body trapping hers like some high school stud on the make. But he moved aside quickly when I patted him on the shoulder.

"My wife," I said, lightly but firmly, pointing at my blushing bride with a finger from the hand holding the glass of Chardonnay.

He smiled and backed away a step. "No animosity intended," the guy said good-naturedly, "but in this place, we are all simple disciples. Individuals. We were just getting to know one another."

Before I could comment further, I was startled by an arm slinking around my waist, followed by a pair of breasts pressing into my left shoulder. Simultaneously, a dainty, manicured hand reached up and gently took the wineglass from my grasp and transferred it to Lily. "I'll let you in on a little secret, my dear," she said softly in my left ear, but loudly enough to be heard by the two others. "This big oaf of a disciple belongs to me outside of this room. And, he's harmless. Isn't that so, darling?"

The big dude laughed at that. "Yes, dear," he said, bowing differentially. "No hard feelings?" He stuck out his hand toward me in greeting, and I had to shift my own drink to my left hand and wipe the condensation off my right before shaking his hand. Lily seemingly couldn't say a word, staring at all of us with wide, slightly glazed eyes. Absently, she took a sip from her glass.

"Your dear wife is speechless because I was the one who arranged for the two of you to join us tonight," the woman said, as she very gently began pulling me away from the others. "In point of fact, she and I shared a kiss this afternoon in our motel room. Did she tell you about that?"

To call me confused would be a grotesque understatement. My feet seemed to be moving on their own, and all of my immediate thoughts were being shanghaied by the realization that my cock was swelling rapidly, undoubtedly due to her close proximity and intimate question. "Uh... yes, she did," I stammered. I looked left and right. Where had they gone? She was pushing me down onto the surface of a sofa.

"Oh goodie! Somebody new!" a woman squealed, and I suddenly found myself pinned between two rather good-looking disciples, one clutching my right arm and the other absently stroking my left thigh as she giggled and told me how much she had been looking forward to some "new blood" among the males in the group. I began feeling decidedly tipsy, as if I'd consumed a lot more than my one bourbon on ice; and I was extremely dismayed to find there was now a full drink in my hand. I had no idea where it had come from. The girls started talking over me, commenting on what other women were wearing, or about how drunk one of the guys appeared already. I sat forward and craned my neck to the left, but the first gal (the one who had confessed to kissing Lily) pulled me back and pointed.

"There she is," she told me, pointing. When it became obvious that I couldn't find her, she said: "In the middle of that group of three men." I began to struggle to my feet, but she tugged me back down. "Oh, let the girl have some fun!" she admonished. "They're making her feel pretty and desirable and wonderfully feminine! And... if you would try just half as hard as those guys, I'm sure you could make Julie and me feel the same way! Pardon me, I mean Miss Disciple."

I looked across the floor at Lily, who was being touched by at least two of the guys as they talked. One man was holding her hand, while another was lightly touching her upper hip. Meanwhile, my wife was staring at a spot on the floor in front of her and blushing, though a sort of goofy grin graced her face. The scene was making me almost painfully hard. Finally, I sighed in resignation. "So... you ladies know each other," I said, while I tried as unobtrusively as possible to shift the front of my too-confining trousers.

The woman on my left leaned over me. "We're not supposed to know each other while we're here, are we, Trudy? Excuse me, I mean Miss Disciple?" Then she steadfastly ignored her friend and said: "Here. Let me do that for you." And she put her hand directly on my crotch and moved it rather violently from side to side.

That almost brought me up out of the seat. "Holy Shit!" I barked, but the women were now leaning against me and laughing at my embarrassment to their hearts' content. That brought a man and another woman wandering in our directions, and I became the center of a knot of talkative, good-natured partiers. I have no idea what the conversation was about. I kept straining inconspicuously left and right to see what Lily was doing now. Time and events seemed to be swimming past me in a current that I couldn't fight.

"My Disciples!" our host's voice boomed from the center of the room. "It is time for our weekly introduction game! We have one of your favorites this evening! Please join me up on the stage! All is in readiness!"

"Oh boy! I LOVE this game!" the woman on my left shouted.

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,134 Followers