The Doctor's Casebook Pt. 07 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,134 Followers

I lurched to my feet, only to fall back onto the couch again. My knees seemed to have lost their strength for a moment, and a wave of dizziness had washed over me. "Oopsie daisy!" a guy laughed, and gave me a hand up, then put a steadying hand on my shoulder until the room stopped swaying around me. The ladies each took a hand and started pulling me toward the stage, but I caught sight of Lily being led by a pudgy gentleman with his arm around her, and I pulled away.

"If you folks don't mind, I'd like to accompany my... uh... fellow disciple." And I detached from the group and strode over to her. It didn't take too much cajoling to reclaim Lily, and at last we were together again, although we continued to move slowly in the same direction as the others.

"You okay, babe?"

She clutched my arm. "Oh, Terry! It's so amazing!" She paused and glanced around her. "I can see everything so clearly! And hear everything... and FEEL everything! Every touch, every caress. I can feel men's breaths when they whisper things to me. I can hear how much they want me." She looked around, then realizing that we were falling behind, she started tugging me to keep up. "Isn't this room amazing!?"

I had to slow her down for a moment while I readjusted the front of my pants yet again, which sparked a giggle from her. "Is it my imagination, or have the lights turned blue?" I asked.

She laughed at that. "What? Blue? No, they look alright to me. EVERYTHING looks alright to me!"

"Maybe we should leave," I groused.

"Leave? Oh, please, Terry! Can't we stay? Let's at least stay for the game! Can we?"

And, hand-in-hand, we mounted the steps to the stage where the others were waiting patiently for us.

TO BE CONTINUED

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,134 Followers