The Doctor's Daughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,313 Followers

"Only for you, daddy." I sat next to him on the bench. "So, when can we play?"

"I assume you don't mean tennis, naughty girl."

I wrapped my arms around myself, feigning coolness, but knew it pushed my tits together and up out of the v-neck top. My nipples hardened under his gaze.

He laid his tennis racket across his thighs. "Your seduction is working you know," he sighed.

"It is? You mean I could straddle your lap, and slide down your big fat daddy pole?"

"Oh my god," he growled. "If you're asking if I want to fuck you, the answer obviously is yes. I look at you, see my daughter, but can't fight the physical need I have for you. I want you more than anything, Marguerite. I know I shouldn't, but I can't say no to you."

I smiled. I saw the seriousness of his decision in his eyes. It didn't come easy to him. At that moment I knew I would make sure he never regretted his decision. I put my hand on the bench next to his and wrapped my little finger around his. The courts were empty, but it wouldn't be odd to see a father and daughter close and talking.

"And the answer is yes," he said out of the blue. I looked at him quizzically. "You asked if I had other women. I'm not proud of it, but yes, I have. You had a sense as to why. Once your mom got pregnant with you, I discovered that was all she wanted. To get out from under her parents and have a child. She was no longer interested in me or our marriage. I tried and waited ten years for her to respond to me until she told me to find someone else." He straightened up, looked off, and said, "So I did."

"I'm sorry daddy," I said sadly. I'd always sensed that he was sad, which made him distant.

"I never stopped loving your mother."

"I know." I knew it to be true. He had been deeply hurt and created a shell around himself.

He looked at me pensively. "I don't know how you can be so sensual, and your mother..."

"Because I'm like you," I said simply. "You're a very sexy man. Half the campus girls are hot for you." He laughed loudly. "I'm serious. I'm often asked about you."

"I'm too old for their interest," he scoffed.

"You underestimate your sex appeal." I shrugged. "A man is a man, no matter his age... Or relation." I thought for a moment before going on. "I never thought of you in a sexual way until you began to touch me during the check. The hands and fingers that are so skillful in surgery, carry over to the touch of a body. I know you didn't mean it to be sexual, but it was. You turned me on, and it was then I saw you as a man and not just my dad."

Dad announced that evening at dinner that he would be lecturing at a university for six weeks. Normally I took those announcements in stride, hardly paying much attention to his schedule. This time it was different. I looked at him in alarm, but he avoided my eyes. Mom, used to his travels, said nothing.

Later after I tossed and turned for an hour, I decided to go down to the gym and run some of my anxiety off. This was such a new relationship for us, that I was unsure how to handle it, but I knew I did indeed have to figure it out.

I saw the light in the crack under the door and quietly opened the door and slipped in. Dad was already there and running on the treadmill.

He glistened with sweat as his muscles moved under his skin. I had seen the specialty running shorts he wore coming from the laundry, and it occurred to me that it was probably my first sexual thoughts of my dad.

The sides were open to the elastic waist, with only an inch or so overlap. Had I not already seen them, I wouldn't have known that the bulge in the front was created by a mesh pocket that was sewn into the front waist that cradled his balls and cock. I could see how it held them high and front when he ran.

My panties were getting soaked as I thought about it. I had brief and tight running shorts on and only my bra, so my nipples poked through in response.

"Marguerite," he huffed out when he saw me in the mirror reflection. He slowed down but kept his eyes on me. "You wanted to run as well." I smiled, watching him pace slower.

"I was."

He noticed my nipples and the damp spot in my grey cotton shorts. His bulge increased and pushed out further in his shorts.

He ratcheted down his pace again, his face changing to want and need. He jumped off the treadmill as it stopped. His package bobbed lewdly in front of him, rocketing my desire even higher, as he stalked over to me.

"Those are so hot, daddy," I said, staring at his shorts.

"I'm glad you like the baby. You created this monster," he chuckled, looking down at the lecherous-looking package.

"Mmm," I whimpered as he reached behind me and unhooked my bra, watching my breasts pop out of their tight confines.

"That's better. I mean I'm nearly naked, so you should be as well."

He thumbed my nipples, and his fingers stroked the sensitive underside of my breasts. I slipped my hand under his shorts and squeezed his throbbing cock still confined in the mesh pouch. I weighed them in my hand.

"So fucking sexy," I breathed.

"Oh baby, what your hand on my cock does to me. Like no other," he moaned in my ear, sliding his lips down my neck to my shoulder. He lifted my tit and caught my nipple between his teeth.

I arched my back shoving my tit into his face. He sucked my nipple longer and harder, then worked the same magic on the other. He shoved my shorts down at the same time I pushed his down. His cock sprung up against me and I moaned. The power that I did that to him coursed through me.

"I want to fuck you," I murmured. "I want you inside me, daddy."

"We will, baby, we will," he said, his lips moving against mine. "But when I slide my cock deep inside you, I want you beneath me in bed, I want you on top and riding me. I want the whole night for us, to love to fuck to play. I want to taste you, baby. I need to feel my cock inside you," his hand went between my legs and stroked between my swollen folds, "in your depths. I want you to cum so hard you come apart in my arms. To watch your face when you cum for me. I want to send you higher than you've ever been."

He slipped a finger inside me, then another, and began to finger fuck me and I did just as he said... I came apart in his arms in a rocketing orgasm that shook me in his arms.

"Yeah baby, just like that," he hoarsely whispered in my ear. "Let's go get in the tub and talk about what's in our future."

He led me by the hand to a small whirlpool he had installed. It was the size of a large soaking tub and only for one, but once he got in, I easily stretched out on top of him. His hard cock was trapped against my ass.

The warm water swirled around our bodies creating an even more erotic experience. He stroked my body over my tits, down my stomach, and between my legs.

"Baby girl you feel so good against me. I can't wait until we can be together. The wait will be tough, but it will be perfect and so worth it," he whispered in my ear. I groaned and jerked while he quickly brought me to another climax.

I rolled in the water and kissed him. He held my ass and ground against me. I reached between us and began to stroke his rock-hard shaft. He growled and began to thrust up, driving his cock through my hands. I wiggled my legs between him so my knees were under his ass, keeping his cock out of the water.

His balls floated on the surface while I toyed with them and kept stroking his length. He gripped the sides of the tub, got louder, and pushed his cock higher. I leaned over and let him drive his cock deep into my mouth.

He shouted louder at that and began to fuck my mouth. The water splashed out around us, but we didn't care. I wanted to take him higher as I loved the feel of his cock in my mouth.

"Oh god yeah, baby... Don't stop..." His head fell back. "Yeah yeah yeah," he ground out. "Your mouth is so hot," he growled as he fucked my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the length and grazed my teeth across the sensitive skin. He grunted loudly, faster with his thrusts. My lips were tight around the hot shaft.

Suddenly she shouted and his cock exploded in my mouth. I tugged on his balls as he came which brought another lusty shout as I swallowed his hot seed. His muscles were tense and began to relax as I let him slip out of my mouth.

"Fucking hell girl," he growled, pulling me over his body and kissing me. "I'm not going to ask where you learned to do that."

"I just did. I don't know why I thought of it. Glad I didn't hurt you," I admitted.

"No, not by far. You shot me off into the stratosphere with that. I've never had such a hard orgasm. Thank you, baby." He kissed me softly and sweetly. "When I get back, we will plan our time alone. Somehow somewhere it will happen."

******

Two days later he was gone from my life for six weeks. I tried not to mope around and spent less time at the house and more in the dorm, so mom didn't wonder what was wrong. But never one to miss a thing, Bunny noticed.

"So, you've not been yourself my darling," Bunny said, shoving her plate of French fries between us. "Something is going on."

I shrugged. "I'm alright. Just one of those things I guess."

She took a bite of her hamburger and surveyed my face like she was looking for a breakout. I could almost hear the gears cranking in her head and braced myself for the result.

"Hmm, nothing much going on with you... "She swiped a fry across the ketchup and sucked it off, looking at me thoughtfully. Suddenly her face brightened. "Doctor Hunk is gone, isn't he?"

Oh crap.

I nodded and shrugged, acting disinterested in that fact. "Yeah, he's lecturing for six weeks."

She got quiet and demolished more of her sandwich while I just nibbled mine, not really hungry. He had only been gone a week and I was missing him immensely and it seemed impossible to hide it. Especially from my best friend.

"You know there's nothing wrong with two consenting adults doing what they want," she said.

I nodded, still trying to keep my expression bland.

"I mean, no matter what their relationship," she said, looking me straight in the eye.

I'm not sure how she guessed. I never indicated my interest in him to her. If anything, it was the opposite. She was the one that had the hots for him and would go on and on.

"Bunny," I said. Whether it was in warning or a plea, I don't know.

"I knew a long time ago, Mags. When I'd talk about your dad, you were always so quick to tell me how you didn't see how sexy he is and all that. The only woman that could deny his sexiness would be dead," she laughed, and I had to laugh as well.

"You're right. Are you happy now?" I said, laughing. I had to admit it felt good getting it out. Our secret was hard to keep but wasn't something to talk to just anyone about. Bunny would be the one I could trust. The only one.

She grinned. "I'll be happy once you tell me all the deets!"

I went on to tell her everything. She leaned across the booth table in rapt attention. Fortunately, no one sat near us so I could tell her the whole story.

"Damn Mags, you made my panties wet with that story," she said, fanning her face. "I have to admit I'm so jealous. I'd love to get that man between my legs. Phew!"

We giggled and laughed, and I ended up feeling much better. There was still a part of me that wondered if I should have shared my relationship with my dad with anyone, but I dismissed it that it was my best friend, and she wouldn't wrong me.

******

This was the second week he was gone, and although we often talked in the evenings, it wasn't enough. I missed him terribly. I missed his presence on campus and most certainly his intimate presence.

After a short train trip, I found myself at the front door of his borrowed condo. I stood for a moment, backpack slung over my shoulders, my head tipped back to look at the three-story glass-faced modern building. It edged the city, so looked out over the countryside, which had to be spectacular during the day. The second floor was brightly lit, and I wondered if it was where dad was.

It never occurred to me that he might not be alone, I thought in a moment of panic. But it was too late to catch the train home. I'd have to chance it. I rang the doorbell and waited.

After a moment the big heavy door swung open, and dad stood there with a look of surprise and happiness on his face.

"Marguerite! Why didn't you tell me you were coming? Come in come in!" He stepped aside and closed and locked the door behind me. "Come on up. The living area is on the second floor to take advantage of the view."

He followed me up the open metal stairs, fitting with the modern exterior.

"Something smells good," I murmured, my stomach rumbling reminding me that I didn't have time to eat before I caught the train.

"Just in time, baby. I was making Bolognese sauce. I believe that was your favorite?" he smiled.

"Yes!" Sometimes he would make it for dinner for us when mom was out for the evening, and we'd give the housekeeper time off. "I love it."

I put my backpack down and slipped onto a stool at the big white granite island. He stood on the other side just smiling at me.

"God, it's great to see you baby. I've missed you. I felt so bad I had to leave right at the beginning..." he trailed off when I nodded.

"Were you getting ready to shower?" I asked, noticing that all he wore was a towel wrapped around his waist.

I saw a flush creep across his cheeks. "Well actually, when I'm not home I tend to forgo clothing. I like the freedom. I only had this towel on because I was cooking and-- Well I didn't want to burn anything important," he said, and we both laughed.

He poured us each a glass of wine and put noodles on to boil.

I looked at my watch. "We're going to have a helluva midnight snack," I giggled.

His eyes grew sultry and dark. "And more..." he said with promise.

"So, I sort of feel overdressed," I said, eyeing his muscular torso.

"I agree. I think you should remedy that while I drain the noodles and get everything ready."

He turned and while he dished up our plates, I slipped out of my clothes. I was perched back on the stool naked by the time he turned.

"Better," I said, smiling.

He swallowed hard. "Oh baby, it's more than that. I still can't believe you're here with me. I wish I'd known. I'd have planned for it."

I twirled the noodles on my fork. The scent of the Bolognese sauce and the savory sauce hit my tongue and I was in heaven. I finished off the whole plate in no time.

"Daddy, you don't have to do anything special for me. Although I am glad I timed it for this," I grinned, holding the fork dripping with the thick savory sauce. "Oops," I said looking down at a drip of sauce that landed on my naked breast.

He got off his stool and came around the island. "I'll take care of that." He leaned over and licked it off, then sucked on my nipple for a moment.

"Mmmm feels so good. I missed you so much, daddy."

"I missed you too. So much," he whispered, his lips brushing mine. "I think it's time for us, don't you?"

I nodded, knowing what he meant. He took my hand and led me up another metal stepped open staircase. Being naked with the glass walls, I felt as though I was on display to anyone and everyone. Instead of embarrassing me as it should have, I flushed with excitement that someone could actually be watching us.

"Wow." The bedroom was like all the rest, glass walled. The platform bed sat dead center in front of the windows. I could see the twinkling of lights far off, but nothing nearby. It was too dark to tell much of anything. "No one can see us?"

He chuckled and shrugged. "Possibly. I've never thought of it. Does it excite you to think that someone could watch us?"

He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me. His hard cock nestled against my ass.

"I think it is very arousing to consider it. What do you think they'd say if they knew we were father and daughter too?"

He hefted my tits in his hands and teased my nipples harder. "What would they think when they saw a father playing with his daughter's fantastic tits like this? Would they be shocked, or turned on I wonder?" I moaned softly as he teased my nipples. "I know any man would be jealous that I have such a beautiful woman in my arms."

"But also, the woman watching would be envious of me having such a handsome man. Someone with such an athletic body. They'd want you to themselves."

He kissed the side of my neck, his breath soft in my ear. "Baby, I know this is so wrong. I tried to talk myself out of continuing with you. That up until now, we haven't committed the ultimate intimacy and we had time to change our minds."

I immediately shook my head. "That's why I'm here. I need you. I need to feel you inside me. I want you to fill me with the same seed you made me with."

He growled and ran a hand down my stomach between my legs. His finger unerringly found my clit and he had me shuddering in a long moaning orgasm.

"You're so wet for me."

I stretched my arms over my head and arched my back, shoving my ass hard against his cock. I turned, took his hand, and led him over to the bed. Pulling him on top of me, he settled between my soft thighs.

"It's time, daddy."

I reached between us and rubbed the head of his cock up and down my wet slit. His precum mixed with my wet heat. He jerked at the sensation on the sensitive tip. I held it to my entrance, and he slowly pushed in while our eyes locked. I moaned softly as his cock stretched the tight wet canal.

"You're so tight, Marguerite. We fit perfectly. I made you for me," he murmured as he bottomed out and ground in deeper.

I placed my feet flat on the bed and pushed up, meeting his thrust. He groaned when our bodies slammed together. The wet sound, the smell of our hot sex. In the back of my mind, I knew that lights were shining down on the bed, highlighting our writhing naked bodies to anyone that might look up.

"Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me hard. Cum for me. I need you so bad," I whimpered.

He groaned loud and pounded in harder, deeper. My tits bounced on my chest from the force of our fucking.

My senses overwhelmed and rocketed me over the edge, and I screamed out a toe-curling orgasm. He slammed into me one more time, his cock throbbed hard, and the hot flow of his seed filled me.

We kissed and he rolled to my side. We both had to catch our breath from the final exertion.

I woke up once in the middle of the night with his mouth on me. His tongue teased my clit until I came on his face, my juices running down his chin.

We dozed off again but awoke to the sun streaking through the glass wall.

"I really want to stay here all day and fuck you," he said in a coarse voice, but my body needs a bit of rest. I just sucked him awake and drank all his seed, so I knew what he was meaning. "How about we go out to breakfast, and I show you around this little town?"

We showered and after finding the perfect breakfast spot, began wandering the streets. It suddenly occurred to me that he knows this town well.

"She lives here, doesn't she?" I asked.

He looked at me in surprise. "Yes, she does. How did you--Oh my familiarity with the town?" I nodded. "You're very observant," he smiled.

We walked hand in hand for a while. "She knows you're here?" I asked, feeling a tinge of jealousy.

"She does, yes. I called her when I got here." I was shocked at how quickly tears came to my eyes. "I called her to tell her we were done. I couldn't continue seeing her."

"Really?" He nodded. "She must have been upset. I would be."

He put his arm around my shoulders. "You don't have to worry about losing me, Marguerite. But yes, she was, but I do think she understood. I didn't want to hurt her. It was something I never should have started, but I had needs and I couldn't get your mom to come around. It was as though she flipped a switch. Hot, then cold."

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,313 Followers