The Doctor's Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Doctor Dad needs more and his daughter is happy to help.
5k words
4.56
56k
55

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,293 Followers

Tennis player Marguerite is in her dad's research program. He discovers more about her than he planned. Hope you enjoy the story! XO DG

This story contains an extramarital affair, so if you find that bothersome, do not read. If you are bothered by prostate play, snowballing, coeds, tag teaming, and nylons, do not read.

The Doctor's Daughter

Chapter 02

(aka Pimping Dad Out Chapter 01)

"Jackson darling, you know how terribly I sleep at night." She had her elbow on the table and waved her hand, diamond rings glittering in the light. "I discovered while you were gone that I sleep much better alone so I moved you into one of the guest rooms."

Dad's first night home. Welcome home, darling. I glanced at Dad and his face went from fury to acquiescence in the span of thirty seconds. Or right after he glanced at me and saw my grin. It didn't occur to him that this was ideal.

"Della dear, I'm certainly going to miss your presence in bed, but I do understand. I'm happy to sleep elsewhere to make you more comfortable."

She smiled sweetly and stabbed a spear of asparagus with her fork.

.***.***.***.

That night I was showering and felt a breeze, and the heat of my body against mine.

"Mmm, sneaking into my shower now, are you?"

His hands ran up and down my body, from the tops of my thighs to my shoulders. My skin was soap slick and his hands slid easily over my tits. He palmed my nipples achingly hard, and I hissed through my teeth.

He nipped on my neck, and I felt his steamy breath in my ear. While he twisted my nipple harder, his other hand slipped between my thighs and plucked at my smooth pussy lips.

I moaned and arched my back, grinding his cock between our bodies. He growled and circled my clit with the tip of his finger. His perfect rhythm drove me into a body-shuddering climax. My long deep moan vibrated and sounded foreign to my ears.

As I was coming down, Dad shoved his cock into my cunt from behind. His balls slapped my clit and rubbed me into another orgasm. My cunt squeezed his buried cock and he gasped, grunting each time he plunged into me.

He held my hips and drove in hard. I braced myself against the shower wall. My tits jostled and swayed.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," he repeated with each thrust.

He was driven. I don't think anyone, or anything, could have stopped him. And I didn't want him to stop.

Suddenly his fingers dug into my hips, he slammed in deep and locked. His cock exploded its heat deep inside me. It was running back out while his cock still pumped it into me.

"Oh my god, baby girl. I needed that so badly," he moaned, his lips against my skin. "Working with all the research subjects today drove me crazy."

We rinsed off and dried each other.

"So those girls turned you on hmm, Daddy?"

We pulled the covers back and slid into my bed. He pulled me against him.

"I suppose to a certain extent they did, but I'd guess it was that I was thinking about what I'd be doing to you if it were you in those harnesses."

"Mmm," I whispered. "You know I love it when you do that. So, what would you do if one of them came on to you? Or one of them had skimpy bikini panties on under their skirts, or a thong?"

"Damn Mags, you're making me hard again," he said, pulling my leg over him so his cock was under the soft inside of my thigh.

"You're such a sexual man. So hot. HORNY!" I said laughing.

"I am that and I think my gorgeous daughter is the same."

"Of course, she is. And maybe a little kinky," I said while lights were popping on in my brain all over the place.

"Don't keep me in suspense," he said. The tips of his fingers circled my breasts. "These tits drive me crazy."

"It might involve me being your assistant on occasion."

Distracted, he pushed up and took a nipple into his mouth. I wove my fingers through his hair and gripped as he continued the same steady sucking. It was as though an electric wire went from my tit to my cunt. My hips began to rock uncontrollably.

He turned and straddled me, so his cock dangled in my face, fully aroused again.

Dad was hypersexual. I knew right then that not any one woman could keep him satisfied for long. As much as I hated to admit it, not even me. I just needed to come up with a plan to keep him happy and with me.

He shoved my thighs wide and buried his face in my open pussy. He licked the length of my slit, lapping up his cum and my juices. He slurped and cleaned my smooth lips.

I held his cock and took the head into my mouth. I rubbed my tongue off the shiny smooth surface. His groan vibrated my cunt. I rapidly flicked the tip with my tongue, just under the hole, where it was most sensitive, to another cunt vibrating groan.

I hefted his fat balls in my hand. They hung nearly as long as his cock. Big lightly furred sacks with nuts the size of golf balls. I sucked one into my mouth and rolled it on my tongue. I took my fingers and held the base while they swung over my wet lips, and I lightly sucked at them when they did.

He growled and gasped against my cunt.

I trailed my finger up the seam from his balls to the soft pucker. My finger was wet from his balls, and I toyed with it with the tip of my finger.

He growled louder and nipped, slipping a finger into me. I pushed my finger a little and felt the hole relax. He pushed another finger inside me. I know my cunt was dripping.

I pushed into the first knuckle, and he shoved his fingers a little deeper.

I only knew what I was doing because she said her boyfriend was wild about prostate massages, then proceeded to tell me how she does it. So happy I listened.

He was in the perfect position for me to find the little knob that was toward the front of his body.

I eased my finger in a little deeper and a little more and found what I was looking for. I began a light rhythmic massage.

"Oh, fuck," he ground out. "Don't fucking stop!" he shouted.

His body shuddered from his knees to his waist. His cock thickened and began to sway and jerk above my face. I wrapped two fingers around the base of his balls and tugged.

The low growling grunt never let up and vibrated with his body. I kept up the same rhythm.

His cock jerked wildly and became even redder. It throbbed harder and harder.

Suddenly he threw his head back and let out a roar that echoed in the room. His cock began to pump out jets of hot cum, that landed on my face, my tits, my hair, and anywhere else his spasming cock shot it.

I slipped my finger out and he rolled to his back, his head near my feet. His cock was still semi-hard and lolled on his stomach.

"Where the fucking hell did you learn to do that?" he rasped.

"Someone told me how to do it."

"Fucking hell. That's the first time I've ever cum without any manipulation on my dick."

I nodded, then realized he couldn't see me. "Yeah, that's what a prostate massage can do."

"Oh no, I sort of left you hanging, didn't I baby girl."

I laughed softly. "That's okay. It was worth it to do that and see and hear you. I'm good. Real good."

He got up and brought snacks and water while I found a movie. We snuggled in together.

"So do you miss, Leslie?"

He thought for a moment. "I miss her in the sense we were sexually compatible. She was an excellent lover. As far as missing her in any other way, not really. We didn't have that kind of relationship."

Knowing the answer already, I just nodded.

"So, Daddy, you're a horny guy," I said, and he chuckled. "I know Leslie wasn't the only lover you had."

He sighed. "Yes, I did. You already knew that though." He hugged me closer. "I've always been a sexual man." He hesitated. "Oftentimes it was to have my hands on a soft sensual woman. To smell and taste her."

I rolled to my side and put my head on his shoulder. I trailed my fingers through his chest hair.

"If you had your hands on another woman, you could be fucking someone else?"

"Where are these questions coming from," he chuckled. "You want me to tell you all my lewd experiences I think." He laughed when I nodded. "Yeah, I've done that."

"And?"

"And I was in a room with one of my students. I was on top fucking her. To be honest she just wasn't doing it for me. Suddenly the door opened, and I thought I was had. To be in a dorm with a student was stupid, but this was a number of years ago when I let my dick do my thinking."

"And what happened," I encouraged, getting wet from hearing this.

"Her roommate was drop-dead gorgeous. She locked the door behind her, and I relaxed again. While I was buried in her roommate, she stripped for me." He swallowed hard. "She had beautiful tits and big rosy, red nipples. Long red hair tumbled over those tits. I nearly quit fucking the poor girl while I watched. She had a tuft of red curls that I knew was heaven waiting, and the creamiest white skin I'd ever seen."

She began to crawl on the bed. Those fantastical tits swaying beneath her. The look in her eyes was like I was prey."

"I automatically started fucking the other girl again. The redhead straddled her roommate. We were both on our knees and she wrapped her arms around my neck and began to kiss me. She rubbed those long hard nipples on my chest."

"The girls' thighs were trapped between us, and I heard and felt her cumming on my cock. As soon as she was done, the redhead pushed me onto the bed next to her roommate, straddled my still-hard cock, and rode me like I was a bucking bronco."

"The roommate watched us while fucking herself with a big black dildo. They were wild girls."

I sucked in a shuddering breath. "I guess so. That's fucking hot, Daddy." We kissed. "You really can't get enough though, can you?"

"Honestly, not often. But you've been keeping me pretty fucking happy my little girl."

"Hmm, yeah." And I think with a little kink, we can continue to do that.

.***.***.***.

I woke to him between my legs, nibbling on my pussy. After he brought me to a drowsy bone-melting orgasm, he placed my ankles over his shoulders and drove in deep.

I dug my nails into his biceps, and he continued to pound into me, and I didn't want it to stop. It felt so fucking good. His cock was so hard and hot that it felt like molten steel. He picked up the pace and his pubic bone rubbed my clit and sent me out into the stratosphere again.

He pumped his load into me with loud staccato grunts.

I dropped my legs and his face buried into the side of my neck.

"God Mags, you do it for me like no one ever has. I can't get enough of you." He pushed up. "I'd stay here and fuck you all day, but I have early classes to teach."

I had no illusions that he would find what he needed if necessary. He was a powerful man that wouldn't be denied. It was him. His nature.

.***.

I grabbed a coffee from the cart on campus and found a seat at an empty table. A shadow fell over the table, and I looked up.

"Hey Kenny, I haven't seen you for a while."

Kendra was in a few classes with me, and we occasionally played tennis. I ended up whipping her ass every time, so it wasn't much fun for her.

"I had to go home for my grandad's funeral."

"Awh, sorry honey. That's tough."

She nodded. "Hey, I have a meeting with your dad to see how I'm doing."

Kendra didn't do well at tennis but was a beautiful gymnast. She was so lithe I think her body could do any position."

"He's such a hunk," she sighed.

"Yeah, "I said without emotion although my brain was in turmoil with a plan. "You probably like his hands on you during the checkup," I chuckled.

"Oh my god yeah. I keep hoping he'll make a move, but I'll never get that lucky."

"you never know. What do you wear when you go into his office?"

"Leotard and stretch tights. I have to get into all gymnast poses, plus he added yoga."

"Hmm. Maybe you should mix it up and wear something sexier?"

She sipped her coffee and looked at me over the rim.

"That's brilliant. And I know just the thing to wear. I have it with me as a matter of fact." Her smile was naughty. "Will you come with me? So, I don't back out."

"Sure! Dad said I could be his assistant. No better time than now."

.***.***.***.

The door opened and closed while Dad read the file in his hands. A few moments later he looked up and saw Kendra sitting on the table.

"Hey Kendra, how's it going... I think we had you into additional strength training aimed at yoga moves?"

He finally noticed my presence.

"Marguerite! I didn't know you'd be here," he said, his face softening as soon as he saw me.

"I thought I could be your assistant. Kenny said she doesn't mind."

He shrugged, although he had a quizzical look on his face. "Sure."

He set the file on the table next to her and began to run his hands up her thighs from her knees. He jerked back as it occurred to him, she was wearing a tennis skirt and bare legs.

He recovered nicely and told her to lay back and put her feet in the high stirrups. Because her exercises were for different muscle masses, he looked at her body differently than mine.

She put her arms over her head and grabbed the handles that were at the end of the bed.

She wasn't wearing a bra, so the thin t-shirt stretched across her mounds and rode up baring her flat stomach. She wiggled to get comfortable in that position, legs up high and arms stretched above her.

"I'm ready Dr. Honoré," she said.

Her legs were bare, her feet hooked in the wide stirrups.

"Ok Kendra, let me check your calf and knees."

He did a thorough evaluation, making notes every so often.

He held his hand on the back of her thigh just above her knee and began to squeeze the muscles opposite. I could tell when he noticed her bikini panties barely covered her cunt. He went slower as he worked the muscles toward the V of her legs.

He made notes and moved to the other leg, doing the same. He asked her some more questions and made notes.

"Okay, we have the info for the muscles relaxed, now we need them working."

She knew the drill and immediately pulled her hips up with her feet. Her legs automatically spread, offering Dad a better view of her sweet pussy.

I walked up behind him, and Kenny smiled at me conspiratorially. Her face was flushed, and I knew she was turned on.

She was still gripping the handles behind her head, and I noticed her nipples were incredibly long and poked lewdly through her thin t-shirt. I'd never been with a girl but wanted to see those delicious nipples.

Dad went to his desk to get something, and I quickly eased the hem of her shirt up further, to bare the undercurve of her breast, the fabric barely clinging to her bullet-hard nipples.

"Okay, time to check your hips."

He had her twist from side to side while he felt the muscles up the back of her thighs to her ass, which was now bare because of all the movement. I saw that the crotch of her panties slipped between her pussy lips and bared them on each side. Swollen puffy smooth pussy lips peeked around the edges in temptation.

He put her through the same movements while she checked the muscles on her inner thighs. There was no way he could do that without touching her bared lips.

His breathing was labored as he did the same on the other leg. I slid my hand around the front of him and squeezed his throbbing cock. He hesitated for a moment and reached up to widen the harnesses from the ceiling, spreading her legs even further apart.

"Okay Kendra," he said, clearing his throat. "Time to check glutes and over to the hips."

This time as she pulled herself up, her legs were frog-like, feet flat against each other with spread her pussy even wider. The crotch of her panties was soaked, and you could smell her sex.

I began to squeeze his cock while he manipulated her hips. He had her do some motions while he felt her glutes, then around the tops of her thighs to her hips.

His thumbs were in the crease between her lips and thigh. I saw his hand shaking as he brushed her wet lips. She moaned softly. He swallowed and groaned.

He grabbed the edge of her bikini and ripped one side, then the other, and tossed it on the floor. He nearly crawled onto the table to bury his face in her cunt. She shook and rubbed it on his face, and he vibrated a groan in her cunt.

He was on his side, and I unzipped his pants and took his throbbing cock out. I sucked it down my throat while he grunted deep into her pussy. Her moans turned into long mews as he took her higher.

I just fucked his cock with my mouth. I suctioned hard, locked my lips, and fucked his cock with my steamy hot mouth. At the moment she whimpered out waves of orgasm, she shot his load down my throat while sucking up the juices from her.

Her hand found mine and tugged, and I leaned over to kiss her, passing his hot juice. We moaned and kissed deeply. I found her tits and twisted those ridiculously long nipples.

We both became inflamed and moaned into each other's mouths. Dad slipped his hand in my panties, and I could tell by her reaction he put his hand on her at the same time. He began fingering us until we groaned out orgasms in each other's mouths.

After she got dressed and left, he pulled me onto his lap behind his desk.

"You set me up, you naughty girl."

"Yep. And you loved it."

"Oh god, did I ever. You know how to trip my switches."

"You noticed who got your cock."

"I did and I was glad. I didn't want to share with anyone else."

"I don't mind you eating another girl. Maybe even let her suck your dick. Maybe. But no fucking anyone but me."

"Oh, you got that deal very easily. My cock is for your sweet cunt only."

I hoped that was true. I knew he was used to getting what he wanted, and I couldn't always be with him.

.***.***.***.

In the next several months I found that he was quite satisfied. We shared a bed every night. My mother never ventured into that wing of the house and had no idea what was going on under the same roof. I have to wonder if she cared.

Daddy had access to me when and however he wanted. Sometimes he came home from school and was already aroused and needy. That usually happened when one of his students tried seducing him.

This afternoon I was napping on the bed in my panties when he arrived home. I woke up to the door being shut and the lock set.

He rolled me on my stomach and roughly pulled my panties down my legs. That started a gush that he checked for by running his fingers down my slit.

I went up on my knees, my face in the pillow. His cock was poised at my entrance; he slid in deep with no preliminaries. I moaned as his cock stretched my tunnel. He held my hips and began to pound into me. He went in so deep his balls slapped my clit, which was long and swollen.

"Oh my god,' I moaned, shuddering out my first orgasm.

His fingers dug in tighter, and he hissed through his teeth while my cunt rhythmically squeezed his marauding cock.

It was intense. His arousal was pent up and I was going to get the explosion.

I tried to ride his cock, but he held my hips tight and fucked me hard and fast. On a mission for release.

Suddenly he drove in deep, my face buried in the pillow, and his cock pumped hot loads of cum deep inside me. A low deep throated growl accompanied his release.

My cunt squeezed his cock, milking every drop.

He pulled out, twisted my hips so I flopped over on my back, spread my thighs, and lapped up all our juices while creating waves of pleasure until I crashed and let loose all over his face.

He stretched out next to me and it was only then I noticed he was still dressed, his pants and shorts still down around his knees. His suit jacket and shirt still on.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,293 Followers
12