The Doctor's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, Daddy, someone got you cranked up," I said, rolling to my side and throwing my leg across him.

"One of the other professors," he sighed.

"I'm glad you didn't fuck her."

"I wouldn't, Mags. I promised you." I nodded. But sometimes promises don't mean anything. "Besides, you have me so spoiled the only one I want to sink my dick into is you."

We talked about which professor it was. I didn't know her, and she didn't know me.

"So would she want to be a third party," I wondered aloud.

"I never knew I had such a kinky daughter," he said, and I could hear the smile in his voice.

.***.***.***.

The following week, there was a tap on Dad's office door. He had sent the old biddy home early, so no one was there to field visitors. But it wasn't necessary in this case.

There was just enough of a gap I could look out for.

"Come in, Alex," Dad said.

The door swung open, and the lock clicked. A stately brunette strode across the room to stand in front of his desk.

"Jackson, good to see you. Thanks for inviting me," she smiled a promise.

The all-business navy coat dress buttoned down the front, perfect for the long smooth blond hair that flowed over her shoulders.

She had the pale skin of a blonde, so I knew she was true. Her blue eyeshadow and makeup were expertly applied to bring out the blueness of her eyes, but not too extreme for a college professor. She would have to fight off her male students no matter what she wore. She missed her calling as a model.

Dad stayed pushed in behind his desk. "You're looking beautiful today. But then you always do."

"You've been putting me off for so long, I wondered what had changed," she said, dropping her handbag on the floor beside her.

"Let's just say I've seen the error of my ways."

She reached for the buttons on her dress and slowly slipped each from the hole. Dad's cock grew with each one. Her dress remained closed, adding to the tease and it was working.

His cock was fully engorged. I slid my hands up his thighs to his cock that was poking out the zipper.

She opened the dress and let it fall to the floor. Dad groaned when she revealed a black satin corset that couldn't contain her voluptuous tits so that they spilled over the top. The narrow black lace edging barely covered her nipples.

Black satin ribbon garters held up thigh-high silky black nylons. She posed, crooking a knee, in the black leather heels.

"Do you like what you see, Jackson? I've heard rumors about you. That you're quite a lusty man." I pushed his chair back to bare his saliva-wet cock to her."

I came up from under the desk and said, "Those rumors are true."

A look of shock crossed her face, but she recovered nicely. I walked to her and lightly trailed my finger across those mounds of tits. Her lips parted slightly, and she looked at me.

"Beautiful," I said, now fondling her breasts. "Do you like that?"

"Yesss," she whispered, and I smiled.

I don't know why this woman turned me on so. Kenny was first-time fun. She has great tits, but this woman knocks it out of the park. I'm forty D, and she must be double D at least.

There's a breast man, but is there such a thing as a breast woman?

I brushed my lips over the creamy white globes, and she slid her fingers through my hair holding me close.

My tongue pushed behind the lace in search of a nipple. It immediately grew hard against my tongue, and I tugged it above the lace edge.

"Ohyeahhh," she murmured.

I looked back at Dad, and he was watching us, mesmerized, slowly stroking his cock.

"Look what you've done to Jackson," I said. Dad and I had decided not to let her know we were actually dad and daughter. She would just assume I was a student lover of his.

She blinked and focused on him, as though she'd forgotten. I took her nipple between my teeth and tugged. She gripped my hair and arched, pushing that breast up over the top of the corset.

While I worked on the other in the same manner, Dad was there and kissing her breasts, working his way to the nipple still covered in my saliva.

"I knew you'd be this gorgeous, Alex," he murmured against her soft skin.

I glanced down while releasing her other tit and saw Dad's cock waving lewdly through his open zipper. God, what a turn-on that was.

He gathered both her breasts in his hands and kneaded, squeezing them together and running his mouth back and forth across her impossibly hard nipples.

Her head fell back, and she moaned.

I walked behind her and unlaced the corset, tossing it aside.

She now stood naked but for the black lace garter belt, hose, and tiny triangle that just covered her pussy.

I held and squeezed her tits from behind and Dad groaned, sucking each nipple so strongly that her whimper echoed throughout the room.

His hands were free while his mouth was on her tits, he ripped the black g-string off.

"You're so wet for us, Alex. Such a soft smooth pussy," He whispered against her tits. "I like that. Your lips are so swollen, wet with your juices."

She moaned and leaned more against me. I nibbled the side of her neck and nipped her earlobe and she jerked.

I could feel the buildup release in her body. So, tense as Dad teased her clit and finger fucked her. She began to ride his fingers and he increased the rhythm.

"Oh my god yeah," she whimpered over and over increasing in volume as she neared the peak. Suddenly she shouted and her body shuddered.

Dad slowly took his hand off her cunt and raised a finger to his lips to taste, he offered some to me and I sucked two of his fingers into my mouth to taste her. His eyes turned dark and flared.

"You're so fucking hot," I breathed in her ear. "My panties are wet for you. Did you see his cock? What you've done to him." Her eyes were glazed as she looked down. Her lips parted with a gasp. "That big fat cock needs your mouth. Do you want to suck on that hot hard meat?" She moaned.

I stepped back. Still gasping, she dropped to her knees.

His cock was angry red, precum dripped from the tip, and thick veins mapped the length full of coursing blood.

She wrapped her red-painted lips around the tip, and he sucked in a breath. I could tell he needed no build-up. He had to cum. Now.

He began to fuck her mouth. He wrapped her blonde hair around his fist, held her, and thrust into her mouth. His cock was streaked with red lipstick, so erotic. She took his cock eagerly with each stroke.

"Unnngggggghhhhhhhhhh," he cried out. He pulled her head back with her hair and splattered her face with his hot cum.

I touched the tip of my tongue to one of the white pearls and licked it off, then helped her up.

"Who are you," she asked, still seemingly stunned.

"Just a student here."

"I've never been tag teamed in sex before, but you two have it down to a science. It's the best experience I've ever had."

She dressed and we kissed her goodbye. My Dad's semi-hard cock still obscenely poking out the front of his pants.

"Phew, that was hot," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"It was you that was hot. I almost came while I was at the desk watching you and her together. I didn't know you were into fem," he said.

I shrugged. "I didn't either. To what degree, the jury is still out. But I will say I now understand why guys are so into breasts."

"You're so fucking naughty," he said hugging me to him. "Obviously my daughter though."

"I enjoyed pimping you out, Dad."

~to be continued~

12