The Doctor's Daughter Ch. 03

Story Info
More dad daughter sex Hotter dad daughter sex with plaything.
9.3k words
4.71
24.6k
35

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,322 Followers

This story contains an extramarital affair with his daughter, so if you find that bothersome, do not read. If you are bothered by pigtails, prostate play, girl girl, or oral sex, do not read.

Enjoy xo DG

The Doctor's Daughter CH 03

Unbelievably enough I did enjoy pimping my Dad out, because I ended up with the best end of the deal.

But I also knew as a Professor, playing with students was not a good idea. Even Alex, an associate, could turn him in for sexual misconduct. So sadly, Kendra and Alex were out for a second round.

Bunny looked up, saw it was me, then went back to her book.

I stretched my arms across the table, my hands on each side of her book.

"I know I know, I'm so sorry I haven't been around. I've been so busy with schoolwork---"

"And fucking your Dad," she interjected without looking up.

"Bunny," I said, waiting until she looked at me. "He's hypersexual. Oversexed. Always horny."

"Okay, I get it." Finally getting her attention, she closed her book. "So, with all these girls around that lust after him he has a problem? Does he need volunteers?"

"See that's the thing. He plays around with students he can get fired." I straightened up and rubbed my forehead.

"Ohhh, right. I see that now. Hmm. That would be a bad deal."

"What I wondered was maybe there was a private sex club? Not too close, but kinda local maybe."

Her eyes lit up. "There is! It's the next town over. It is private, but I'm dating a bouncer and he'll have all the dirty deets."

I picked up the book to see what she was reading. Daisy Jones & The Six. "You'll like this one!"

The next day I saw her beacon of flame red hair at the same table.

She slid a piece of paper to me and said, "Just what you're looking for."

I unfolded it and knew the town. Far enough away and not too close. Somewhat familiar with that area of town, but it was mostly industrial.

"If it's private, how do we get in?" I asked.

"Tell them, Leo, from the Canteen sent you." I looked at her quizzically. "Don't ask," she laughed.

.

.***.***.***.

.***.***.***.

.

I kept Daddy gratified because of our nearly constant sexual play. We teased in between. I never thought I could get fucked so many times and have magical orgasms every time. He took what he needed when he needed, but he gave back in spades. He was rarely flaccid and mostly semi hard and easily aroused. I sometimes wondered what he was like when he was younger.

His cock was between my pussy lips, throbbing hot and waking me in the middle of the night. The thing was, my cunt craved his cock just as much and I wondered if it was genetic.

"I need you, baby girl," he whispered.

I moved my leg back over his hip, and he slid into position and pushed in my wetness. We both moaned as he slid deep. The first time he would enter always made me crazy high. Stretching my tunnel. Sometimes slow. Sometimes fast.

"You're always so tight and wet for me," he whispered in a coarse deep sleepy voice.

"You woke up horny," I said softly as he stroked in and out of me.

"Dreams. So many dreams. My balls ache."

He squeezed my tit and twisted my nipple. He flattened his hand on my upper chest and rubbed all the way down to my pussy. His finger pushed to find my clit.

"Can you feel yourself in this position? Sliding in and out of me."

He adjusts his hand. "Ummm, god that's hot."

His fingers wedged in, but he used them on my clit. His breathing became hot and erratic in my ear, becoming more aroused feeling his cock sliding in and out.

I stiffened in a long moaning orgasm, and he drove in deep and I felt his heat spread deep inside.

"God that was hot," he said after we caught our breath. "Feeling myself in you."

"Mmm, it's you that's hot Daddy," I whispered, dozing back off.

.

.***.***.***.

.***.***.***.

.

The next day was Friday and after we had our daily dinner with Della, we both retired upstairs for the evening.

I pulled him into his room, where he never slept.

"What's all this?"

"Some clothes to wear tonight." He looked at me quizzically. "A surprise for you."

I went to my room to get dressed and we snuck back down the steps and out of the house.

"Where the hell are we going?" he asked after the GPS told him to turn yet again.

"You'll see. I'm sure you'll love it, Dad."

Cars were parked between the large warehouse buildings. The only way I knew where to go in was the bouncer stationed at the door.

He looked at me frowning and just grunted.

"Leo at the Canteen sent me."

He immediately reached back and opened the door.

Our eyes didn't have to adjust to the darkness because it was as dark inside as out. But they did, and finally found that some carefully placed dim lights led the way.

A young girl stood in the room beside the hall. She was clad in skimpy red bikini panties and an equally skimpy bra, revealing most of her nicely sized tits. I looked at Dad who was doing a great job at not gaping at her. She handed us each a sticky ticket that coincided with locker numbers behind her.

"Take your clothes off, Daddy," I said, forgetting we were not going to announce our relationship.

"Hot," the girl murmured, when she heard it, giving him an appreciative look as she took his pile of clothing. Long blonde pigtails flipped when she moved. She was probably my age, but the pigtails teased otherwise.

I stripped down to my underwear as well and she turned to lock our clothes away. She felt Dad's eyes on her and turned to give him a seductive smile.

"Those are perfect on you," I said somewhat proudly. I chose snug bikinis for him with a front pouch that was stuffed with his semi-hard goods thanks to the pigtailed clothes check girl. "Sexy."

"You'll have all the dicks hard," he said, appreciating my sheer black lace bra and matching thong.

"You'll need a wristband. Red is if you're willing to do anything with anyone. Black is hetero. Blue is anything but stop with safe word NO."

"We'll both take blue, thank you," Dad said leaning over the counter.

She smiled and leaned towards him to affix it on his arm. She took care not to catch any hair and smoothed her hand up his arm.

I enjoyed how Dad could affect women. I always did. I noticed it when I was a child. He's charming in a non-blatant way. Old women to girls love him.

She took my hand and did the same, but before releasing my hand held the back of it to her nose. "Mmm, you smell delightful," she said in a most seductive voice.

I leaned and whispered in her ear. "Thank you," I said, nibbling her ear.

As we wandered down the dark hall, Dad said, "Now look what you've done to me!" His pouch was filled and nearly overflowing. "Watching you with another woman drove me crazy."

The first open door was men with men, in a room that was black fur and velvet pillow lined. Most were reclined and enjoying each other. One of the men noticed Dad and waved him to come in, but he shook his head.

"Not my thing, but I'm glad they're included too."

"Never been curious about another man?"

"Not really, but I never say never. I suppose it depends on the circumstances."

"I get that."

The next was all women, in a similar décor but the colors were red. As we walked each room had a different theme or interest. It was intriguing and so erotic.

"Oh Daddy, all this is so exciting, isn't it?" I swear my cunt was dripping down my leg.

"I'm going to fuck you in the hall any second," he growled. "I see a lot of other guys thinking the same thing when they see you."

The next room we came across was light with dim blue lights. Royal blue pillows and low-slung seating. We stopped at the door and looked at each other. This was our place. Many were obvious fathers and daughters. They were in groups and a few, just father and daughter.

We walked in and wound through the room. Everyone was either fucking or getting there.

"Over there. I need you now," he hissed. His cock was dripping precum after watching the couples in various positions of intimacy.

He reclined on a royal blue satin pillow, and I straddled him and slid down his slick pole. He grunted and drove up, nearly bouncing me off while I rode.

The daughter of the couple next to us crawled over to Dad and teased his lips with her hard nipple. Her Dad smiled at me, and I returned it. He knelt next to me, and we tried to kiss but I was riding too fast and hard, so he sucked a nipple into his mouth.

His talented tongue and teeth along with my movement had me groaning. I felt Dad's cock throb hard inside me and saw she was now straddling Dad's face. I could watch because she was facing me. This was the most erotic thing I'd ever done. Her Dad was sucking and biting my nipples. Each bite made my cunt contract in pain and pleasure. I loved it.

I moaned and he began to give me stinging little kisses all over my tits. I rode Dad's cock wildly when he began to do that. His daughter smiled knowingly and rode Dad's face. I knew she was dripping on his mouth because he was lapping along her slit.

He reached up and took his fingers and tugged her slit wider. She groaned and began to knead her tits.

Her dad slid a finger in and rubbed my clit. As I bounced, his finger would get trapped between my body and Dads'. He kept up the rhythm and started biting and sucking my nipples again.

I couldn't get enough of his cock, and I couldn't get enough of his mouth. I'd never felt anything so painful that turned me on.

I heard Dad's muffled shout and he drove into me, his cock exploding like it never had before. Just at that same second, her Dad set me off and I threw my head back in a shouting orgasm.

When we caught our breath, he pulled me off Dad and next to him. His daughter was next to Dad.

"You're fucking sexy," he said, kissing me. "Your tits were driving me wild." His throbbing cock pressed against my leg, and I wrapped my fingers around it. "Oh, baby yeah just like that."

I stroked and thumbed the head smearing the precum over the giant mushroom head. The wide ridge was sensitive to my touch because he jerked and moaned at my touch.

I twirled my tongue around the ridge, his thighs tensed, and he hissed through his teeth. I probed the hole with the tip of my tongue, then flicked just below it. He groaned and his hips rocked.

I locked my lips under the head and scrubbed the satiny head before sliding my lips down and taking his cock into my mouth. The oversize head threatened to gag me and after trial and error, I could get it down. He was smooth-shaven so I could take his cock to the hilt.

Going up I sucked and raked my teeth up the hard shaft.

"Oh yeah," he murmured. "You're so fucking good."

I hefted his balls in my hand and danced them on my fingers. I was taking my time sliding my lips down his shaft and his hips rocked up. I wanted to keep him on the edge a little longer so replaced my mouth with my grip and stroked him while I sucked a ball into my mouth.

He was so smooth-shaven it was a pleasure. I'd only ever known Dad to totally shave, and I loved it. I wondered how much his daughter had to do with it.

I let go and licked the underside of his cock to the tip and flicked my tongue around the rim. He groaned louder, and I clamped my lips around his cock and began to fuck him with my mouth. I toyed with his balls and got a moaning response.

Suddenly his body tensed, his cock throbbed hard, and he began to pump copious amounts of cum down my throat. When he was done, I licked the tip to clean it all off.

I knelt over him, his chest still heaving. Two different shades of blue streaked his eyes, and I leaned over and kissed him. He pulled me down on top of him.

"Your Dad is hard already?" I asked incredulously.

I giggled. "He's always like that."

"Wow," he murmured in admiration.

We spoke for a while then Dad and I went in search of the bar.

The barmaid was gorgeous with huge tits and satiny skin color of burnt cocoa. I couldn't take my eyes off the tassels that dangled from the tips.

"You like these darlin'," she asked quietly while she put a bar napkin down. I glanced up at her and her knowing eyes and nodded. She smiled. "I'll make you a special drink, sweetheart."

I watched her work behind the bar. She wore a tiny g-string that didn't begin to cover her curvaceous ass and the front triangle barely hid her lips. High silver platform heels made her legs lusciously curvy. With each move the silver chain dangles from her nipples danced in the colored lights. Her curly black hair was full and soft and moved with the breeze.

She set the creamy pale pink drink in front of me and leaned across the bar, her tits plumped out from leaning on her forearms.

"That drink is a Pink Nipple. Almost like mine, but black, you'll see them. They're even tastier when you dip your nipple into the creamy drink, and someone licks and sucks it off."

My cheeks flushed and my pussy gushed. I opened my mouth to say something, but Dad came up just then.

"You already got your drink!" he said, surprised.

"That's a special drink for your girl there," the barmaid said, and Dad's eyes swung to her.

"Mmm, how about I let you choose for me?"

She looked him up and down. "I'd love to do that... I'd give you a Screaming Orgasm, but I'm afraid it would be too sweet for a man like you." She leaned on the bar again, her tits plumped on her arms. "Let me see..." she said, her eyes on his chest down to the black shorts. The pocket was filling again as his cock reacted to her sexual banter.

"My personal favorite is a Dick Sucker. I'm all about the blue schnapps and vodka." Dad leaned an elbow on the bar and leaned closer to her.

"Dick Sucker sounds exciting." He studied her eyes then her lips. "But how about a Lick Her Right? Just enough tropical, and not too sweet. I like a little kick."

"I'm sure you do," she said in a seductive voice. She pushed back from the bar and swayed to the back bar to grab a bottle.

I watched her and said, "She's fucking hot."

"I'm afraid every guy here has tried to seduce her and failed. I'm pretty sure being seductive like that earns her a big tip night. But she sure is fun to talk to," he said, almost disappointedly.

"Now you be careful not to spill them because I'm the one that would have to clean you up." She nodded towards the corner. "Why don't you two grab that corner table? It's almost time for my break."

I looked at Dad and smiled.

A few minutes later she came with a tray of more drinks for us and four shooters. She sat between us on the banquette which was perfect because it was tucked in a dark corner.

"Blow Jobs. A classic, but sometimes just perfect for the company," she smiled at Dad.

"Umm, yes, it is," he said, watching her full lips. I imagined he's thinking how they'll look wrapped around his cock.

She leaned over, wrapped her lips around the glass, and quickly flipped it up and swallowed the contents. She leaned and put the glass down the same way. She looked at Dad and he smiled, licking the cream from the corner of her mouth.

"I like that you swallowed it all," he said, his lips brushing hers. "Mmm."

"Oh, I swallow. I do."

I began to squirm watching them. I was afraid if they went too far, I'd have to slip my hand in my panties.

She pulled the glass to the edge of the table, flipped it and sucked down the next shot. But this time a little bit got by her lips and rolled down her chin. Dad kissed then licked the errant runaway. She moved so that her mouth covered his and they immediately moaned into a passionate kiss.

I had to touch myself. Fortunately, the table hid everything so no one could see me.

She ended the kiss and turned to me and whispered in my ear.

"If you're going to do that for yourself, how about for me too? You got two hands darlin'."

Dad watched me pull my hand out of my panties and slip them between her creamy soft thighs. "Oh yeah, my sweet girl. You know what to do," she brushed her lips over mine.

I could taste the sweetness of the drink. Her tongue swept through my mouth. I was pulled right into my first girl-girl kiss let alone my hand on her pussy.

She turned towards Dad and said, "While you do that, I'm going to work on your Dad."

We quickly looked at each other. "Don't you worry, your secret is safe with me. You two look alike. It was a dead giveaway." She moaned as my fingers slipped through her silky cunt. "Oh yeah, your daughter knows what she's doing."

"Yes, she does," he said with pride.

"One more. I can't get too drunk, I must finish my shift," she said.

She positioned the glass, wrapped those fabulous lips around it, and flipped. This time a bit more leaked out and ran down her throat and over her tits.

Dad leaned and ran his tongue following the trail over that luscious chocolate skin. I pushed a finger into her and thumbed her clit.

"Oh yeah girl," she cried. She pulled a tasseled pastie off and Dad immediately latched on to the hard black nipple. "Fuck, both Dad and daughter are flamin'," she moaned.

I continued to flick her clit and finger fuck her. Dad was on her tits sucking and nibbling, then they kissed. Her cunt let loose a stream of juices and she moaned into his mouth. Her body vibrated. He pinched her nipples together while they ate each other's mouths.

She collapsed, her head lolling back. "Godamighty," she groaned. "These two worked me over." She glanced at her watch. "Oh, crap my break is over." She put the pasties back on, kissed us both, and was gone.

"Phew," I said, looking at Dad. "She's fucking hot."

"My god yes she is," he said staring at the direction she went. "Did you get her name?"

I nodded. "Adrianna."

.

.***.***.***.

.***.***.***.

.

It was three thirty in the morning when we got home. I dropped my clothes as I walked, started the shower, and stepped in. Dad followed.

"What a night," he said.

"I liked that man and his daughter."

"You certainly liked him," he teased.

"Yeah, like you liked his daughter," I elbowed him.

"You know all we did tonight, I still need you, Mags."

I leaned against the tile wall, and he pulled my legs around his hips. He easily slid into my cunt, very well saturated from the night. He jerked, driving into me hard, continuing to do that over and over. He grunted every hard thrust.

"You want to fuck her, don't you?"

He groaned and drove hard. "I do."

My tits bounced with every bruising drive. The impact on my clit drove me higher each time. Staccato. Up. Up. Up.

Suddenly he roared loud enough to rattle the glass doors and exploded inside me, taking me over the edge with him.

We crawled into bed and each other's arms.

"Then fuck her you will," I said. "As long as I can be there."

"I wouldn't ever fuck anyone without you there, Mags. Never."

"And I won't fuck anyone ever without you."

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

.

.***.***.***.

.***.***.***.

.

The next day I met Bunny for tennis.

"Well," she asked, taking the stance and holding the ball.

"We went," I said, diving to hit it back.

"And?" She hit it out of bounds.

We got into play again.

"Did you fuck?"

"Bunny!" I said, looking around and missing a shot. She laughed.

Done with trying to talk and play, I soundly whipped her ass, then we went to sit on the bench to towel our faces and arms.

"No, we didn't fuck at the club. We did suck and eat," I grinned.

"Oh my god, I'm so jealous."

"We did find someone," I admitted.

"Oh?"

"The barmaid. Damn, Bunny, she is so hot. Her skin was the most beautiful molten chocolate. She has huge tits, way bigger than mine, that sit high on her chest. She wore pasties with dangling silver tassels that caught the light when she moved."

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,322 Followers