The Doctor's Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're making me wet, Mags!"

"Seriously. Her nipples are huge and black. Coal black. And hard and long. Her pussy was cropped close and---"

"How do you know about her pussy?" she squealed. Thankfully it was late and no one was around.

"She asked me to put my hand in her g-string and fondle her while I did myself, while she kissed Dad."

"Oh. My. God." She jumped up. "I gotta go home and jump on my boyfriend now. He won't know what hit him!"

.

.***.***.***.

.***.***.***.

.

After dinner with Della, we retired upstairs as per our usual.

We turned the television on and snuggled together to watch a movie.

"Daddy, you know if we play with Adrianna, we can't do it here."

"I'm way ahead of you. I talked to a fellow professor that has an empty apartment in town. I sublet it from him for next to nothing. We have a place that'll be all ours for a year, baby girl."

I sat up quickly. "Really? Oh my god, I'm so excited. No more sneaking around here. And Mother won't know we're gone since she's never down for breakfast. As long as we are here for dinner, that's all we need."

The following Friday we drove to the private club again. Adrianna seemed pleased to see us.

She put two drink napkins in front of us and said, "I was hoping you two wouldn't disappear."

Holographic pasties and tassels danced in the light. Her g-string was the same holographic. We watched her wait on another customer. The tall silver spike heels set off her shapely legs and round ass.

"I'll bet you want to fuck that from behind," I murmured to Dad, who hadn't taken his eyes off her.

"You know me too well, lover. I can't wait to get her in bed with us."

"I know—"

"Excuse me."

I turned to look over my shoulder and it was the dad from the other night.

"Oh, hello," I said turning on my stool. I now had the opportunity to check him out.

He was younger than Dad and had a different type of physique. Dad was a college professor; this guy was an older jock. Black spiky hair, cool blue eyes framed by the longest black eyelashes I've ever seen on a man. His shoulders and chest were broad, he has sparse black curls. They did thicken as they arrowed down into the black silk boxers.

"Marguerite," I said, sticking out my hand. He took my hand in a firm grip but didn't let go.

"Clint. I was wondering if you'd like to dance?"

I heard the music but never saw a dance floor. I slid off the stool and he held my hand leading me further back into the room. The dance floor was shadowy and downright dark in some places. As you'd expect, the music was sensual for close dancing.

I stepped into his arms and put my hands on the back of his neck.

"We were hoping to see you two again," he said, smiling.

I wore a sheer black bra that did nothing to contain my hardening nipples. They lewdly poked into his chest.

He slid his hands up and down my back, then down over my bare ass. I wore the matching sheer black thong that was skimpier than what I'd worn last time.

"I thought about you a lot. How sweet you are, then what a killer blow job you gave me. Most women find my dick grotesque. Once women get a look at it, I never get another date."

"Really?" I frowned, thinking back. "I thought it was pretty cool. That huge mushroom head. I had to figure out how to suck it without gagging, but once I did, it was awesome. You're so responsive, that made it even hotter."

"Mmm, you are pretty damn hot, Marguerite," he growled.

He cupped my ass and pulled me into him. The thin silk and sheer did little to create a barrier between his cock and my mound.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my aching breasts into him. We had slowly danced into the darkness and now made no pretense of dancing. He kneaded my ass and I rocked into his hardness.

He groaned. "God, you feel so good against me," he murmured into my neck.

He pulled my leg up his thigh and I wrapped it around his waist. His cock must have worked its way out the fly of his boxers and poked between my legs. The sheer g-string was the only thing stopping it. And me.

"I can't," I said. God how I wanted that big mushroom-headed cock inside me. "We don't fuck anyone else," I admitted.

His cock poked and prodded of its own accord. I slid my leg down to the floor and trapped his cock between my legs. It throbbed against my pussy lips. The sheer was soaked with my juices.

I squeezed my legs together and held the hot rod tight. He began to thrust through, the ridge of the head perfectly placed to rub my clit each time.

"Oh my god," I said, sucking on the side of his neck.

"Yeah baby," he ground out.

He squeezed my ass and the back of my thighs together tightening the tunnel. He thrust through; his breathing was harsh in my ear. I jerked every time that fat head twanged my clit, driving me higher and higher.

I began to pant the closer I got. My aching nipples poked into his chest. His fingers dug into my ass with his grip.

His whole body shuddered, and I felt the white-hot heat between my thighs, soaking my pussy along with my own juices. The last plunge rocked my clit and I flew off the cliff and soared in waves.

We stood. Locked together.

"I don't want to let you go," he admitted.

I don't want to be let go, I won't admit.

I got back to the bar and spotted Adrianna and Dad in the corner. His arm was around her shoulders, his hand dangled covering her breast. They were kissing and talking.

"There you are darlin'," she said, patting the banquette next to her.

She pulled me against her, and I wrapped my arm around her and laid my head on her shoulder. She was so warm, comforting, inflaming, and exciting, all rolled into one. I wanted her in our bed. I wanted to touch every inch of her body. I wanted to tug those long black nipples in my teeth. I want to experience her sweet pussy.

I wanted to watch my Dad fuck her.

.

.***.***.***.

.***.***.***.

.

The apartment was bare so Dad and I went into shopping spree mode. We were both all about sensual and sensuous. Velvets, furs, and silks. Spicy and sexy scents. I laughingly called it our sex shack.

"Well, what do you think?" I said, standing at the apartment door and surveying the room.

"Perfect!"

I wanted Dad to stay satisfied with me. I didn't mind sharing with him if I could choose who it would be with and that I would be there as well.

Dad wasn't convinced he wanted to take that extra step.

"Well of course you can make up your own mind Daddy, but I'm just saying that I wouldn't mind if you wanted to fuck Adrianna. I mean even I'm attracted to her." He looked at me. "I just don't know to what extent. I never thought I'd be into other women, so I'm taking this one step at a time."

"Umm."

"Those tits. Oh my god. I thought I was big. I can see your cock sliding through those yummy chocolate mounds." He groaned. "And watching your pink cock sliding in. Because I know you'd love to nibble on those lips."

Suddenly he pushed me against the apartment door and held my hands above my head. I knew I pushed him over the edge.

I only wore panties, and he ripped them off, kneed my legs apart, and lifted me onto his cock in nearly one movement.

He grimaced as he held me against the door and drove in. My nails dug into his shoulders. My legs wrapped around him. I was on a ride that had no mercy. Each hard jab was a blow to my clit. It ratcheted me higher each time.

His eyes were glazed, and he was focused on only one thing.

"Harder. Fuck me harder."

The cords stood out in his neck in a grimace. His fingers dug into my hips sure to leave bruises.

"Harder, Daddy, harder."

He started a low growl that got louder and more rasping as we got near the peak. The last hard thrust sent me over the edge and my cunt convulsed on his ravaging cock.

A wail came out of my mouth that even I didn't recognize.

It was followed by Dad's loud shout and his cock exploded in the depths of me. It began to run out of me as his cock was still pumping.

After it was over his head fell back and he roared, pinning me between his body and the door.

He slowly set me on the floor.

"I don't like to lose control like that," he frowned.

"I knew I was doing it."

"You do know all my buttons though don't you."

.

.***.***.***.

.***.***.***.

.

Dad called Adrianna and set up an evening with her after we attended our Della dinner. Right on time the doorbell rang, and Dad let her in.

"Adrianna! You're looking gorgeous as ever tonight," he said.

I stayed in our darkened room to give them a few minutes alone.

"Why thank you, Jackson, you're looking very handsome yourself." He helped her off with a lightweight coat.

I nearly gasped aloud at the blood-red knit satin dress that fit her like a second skin. It was snug below the knees but was slit to her hip. It hugged every curve. The spike black suede heels defined her legs.

The red set off her polished chocolate skin and she literally glowed in the subtle lighting of the room.

"Oh my," Dad said, giving her the once over.

"Do you like it?"

"Let me show you just how much," he whispered, his lips brushing hers in a teasing kiss.

"Mmm, yeah baby," she murmured, moving into his body.

Her hips began to grind into him rhythmically and he covered her ass with his hands and pulled her into him.

"I hope that's not a sock in your pants," she said, smiling.

"It's all me and you've made it that way. He's drooling for you."

He cupped one of her huge tits and sucked on the bullet nipple right through the thin knit. She held his head against her and murmured words of encouragement. He moved to the other nipple and did the same.

He looked her in the eyes and gave her another passionate kiss.

"So glad you could make it. Would you like a drink?"

"Please! I hope your gorgeous daughter is here?"

"She is," he said handing her the drink. "Let me go check on her. I think she was in the shower."

He came into the room and said, "You're wanted, my little girl."

I smiled. "I heard. Give me a little while longer. I like watching and will let you two get warmed up." I squeezed his hard cock through his slacks. "But I think you're pretty warm already."

"You tease," he said, giving me a tongue-lashing kiss. "Don't be too long."

Adrianna had chosen the oversized dusty pink chair. With enough room for two, Dad sat next to her. It was curved so that you were somewhat facing each other with your knees together.

"Your job must be intriguing. I imagine you've seen everything."

She laughed. "I took it as a temporary gig until I found a job in my career. I'm a registered specialty nurse and wanted to wait until the perfect job came up. I thought I'd kill time at the sex club. Ended up I make three times the money at the club."

"I have no doubt. I know we aren't the only ones that can't resist you," Dad said, running the back of his fingers over his cheek.

She leaned into them. "No, you're right, but I rarely take anyone up on it. You and your daughter are the exception. She is as gorgeous as you are handsome, and you both exude sexuality."

He traced his fingers along the neckline of her dress. The round curve followed the hills of her breasts, her nipples were near the edge. The red was dark from the wetness of Dad's mouth. He tucked his finger in the edge and bared the huge black nipple.

"Mmm, it would be nectar from a goddess," he murmured.

"Is that your fetish, love? Lactating women."

"I had one once. A long time ago. Not sure why it came up now," Dad said, fascinated with her nipples.

"Fetishes can be such fun roleplay and make hot fantasies," she said. "If you ever want to roleplay, just let me know."

I was surprised and excited to discover his fetish for milky tits. Something I needed to keep in mind.

I was soaked from watching them and slid down the door frame so I could still peek out and play with my pussy.

Adrianna tugged both of her tits out the neckline for Daddy. He squeezed them together and ran his lips across both nipples together. She bit her lower lip.

She moaned. "You're a breast man. I like that. My tits are very sensitive and love the attention."

He leaned across the front of her and latched onto one of those fat nipples. He stroked her leg up under her skirt. Her legs parted as he kept softly stroking her thigh. She squeezed her tits together so he could get at both nipples again.

I saw him catch them both in his teeth and tug.

"Oh yeah, you know how to do it you wolf."

He growled and shook his head and she groaned at the sensation.

His eyes were glazed when he sat up and guided the stretchy dress down her arms. She lifted her ass, and he pulled it off.

"Motherfucker... You are so damn gorgeous," he moaned.

She was. She was not overweight but had curves that matched her huge tits. She was, in essence, perfect. I was rubbing my gushing cunt now. His seduction was fantastic, her naked body is electrifying.

He stayed dressed and went down on his knees in front of her. He stared at the altar of her sex. She was trimmed, the tiny black curls against dusky black skin. He smoothed his hands up her inner thighs and thumbed her lips wider.

He took one long lap of those chocolate and pink folds and her ass rose and she moaned loudly. She buried his face in her cunt and reached up to twist and tug each nipple. She arched into his hands and groaned louder.

She began to whimper illegible words that were enough to inspire Dad to take her higher and higher. He pulled her nipples longer and she moaned for more.

I was getting ready to fly and couldn't take my eyes off them. Suddenly she shuddered, made a loud and long sound from the depths of her body, and let her juices lose all over Dad's face. I heard him growl and that sent me over the edge, and I had a hard-rocking orgasm on the floor of our bedroom.

I walked out nude, and she saw me and smiled.

"Hi baby, come here to Mama," she said holding out her arms.

I was happy to be crushed by her naked body. There was a sensuality about her that draws you in. I'd call it sex on legs, but that's much too crass for her.

Her lips were so full and soft against mine. I whimpered, trying to get closer to her. Her tongue delved into my mouth. She tasted faintly of cinnamon.

I was on my side and our tits were crushed together. I moved down and started sucking her hard black nipple.

"Oh yeah baby, suck on mama's titties," Adrianna crooned.

She held me against her. I wrapped my hands around her breast and sucked rhythmically.

"Here's your baby girl, Jackson. Sucking on mama's tits," she moaned.

"You two are driving me crazy," he moaned. I looked up at Dad. He was naked and his cock stood out magnificently. The tip was wet and shiny from the drooling precum. He slowly stroked and milked up more. "I need to fuck you while you eat her," he said, his voice low and gravelly.

She rolled to her knees and held the back of the chair. He pulled up a matching ottoman of the same height. I sat on and laid back, my head between her thighs. Her cunt was wide open. Shiny and wet.

I pulled her down to my mouth and gave some experimental laps of the silky wet folds. Her clit peeked out and flicked it with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh yeah my baby girl," she moaned, encouraging me.

Daddy licked my cunt at the same time, and I mimicked his moves. She moaned her approval.

When he got between my legs and pushed in, I slid two fingers inside her. It was so hot and steamy.

"Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she rumbled.

I tongued her clit while Dad fucked me, and I finger fucked her.

"So fucking hot," he ground out. I knew he was wild from watching me eat Adrianna. Knowing she was my first.

I removed my fingers and pushed my tongue inside her as far as I could. She vibrated and murmured unintelligible words. I could tongue clit and go into her canal.

I slid my hands down and found her hanging tits. They swayed and I palmed her nipples as they moved in my hands.

She moaned louder, her whole lower body vibrating. I nipped and pulled on the soft folds and pushed my fingers back in again.

"Oh my god yeah," she cried out.

She rocked on my fingers, fucking herself. I cupped her dangling tits and squeezed. She had her hands on top of mine squeezing and kneading. I was wild on her pussy, licking and sucking. I twirled my tongue on her clit and rubbed it rhythmically.

Dad pounded into me. His breath was harsh in the room. The walls echoed the sounds of our sex.

Suddenly my mouth was full of hot juices and Adrianna cried out, her cunt squeezing my fingers. Dad ground into me and sent me flying off the edge. He soon followed, filling me up with his hot seed.

We collapsed together with my Dad and Adrianna. I just had an out-of-body orgasm, yet the feel of their two bodies squeezing me in the middle made my pussy tingle again.

Adrianna's tits were in my face, and I latched onto a long nipple, just gently sucking. Dad had his head on the side of mine, and I guided her other nipple to his mouth. We both sucked lazily.

"Oh my god," she mewed. "No one has ever... Oh my god."

She held our heads to her chest as we rhythmically suckled each nipple.

Dad stayed semi-hard when he came, and his hard cock was poking me from behind. He was spooned behind me and pulled my leg up over his hip and slid his cock inside my needy cunt again.

"Fuck, you two are so hot," she said when she knew we were fucking again.

She dropped to the floor. I felt her steamy breath on my cunt and Dad moaned. She growled around a mouthful of balls and his cock throbbed hard inside me.

"Oh yeah, do it!" he shouted. "All the way!"

His cock swelled even bigger inside me when she began his prostate massage. One long vibrating groan told us he was in the stratosphere. He locked into me while she rubbed the tiny bump inside him.

His cock grew incredibly hot inside me and throbbed intensely. I felt her fingers move into my pussy to find my clit. She rubbed my clit against his cock, then wrapped her fingers tightly around the base while still keeping a tempo on my clit. And judging by Dad's jerking, the same tempo.

I came first, my cunt spasming around his cock. That sent him over the edge, and he pulled out, ejaculating all over me and her.

This time we did collapse.

After a while, Dad said, "Why don't you two shower and I'll go next."

We found the only downside to the apartment was an older small shower. Barely big enough for two.

I stood up and held out my hand. She rose to her feet.

"Too bad the shower is so small," she said sadly. We nodded in agreement.

I turned on some music and then reached in to adjust the water spray. I stepped in first and she followed.

"Mmm, I think I like this," she murmured against my lips.

I ran my hands up and down her back and over her ass. "I know I do. You're so sexy," I said. "I can't get enough of you."

"Nor I, you, my baby girl."

We soaped each other and a song came on and I began to dance. We held our arms up and rubbed soapy slick tits, then hips, then turned and rubbed our asses together. We began to laugh as we positioned our bodies to rub together.

We straddled each other's thighs and thrust. She stood behind me and moved her hips from side to side rubbing her mound on my ass. Her arms around me, she held my tits, twisting and tugging on my nipples.

Slick fingers stroked between our cheeks teasing, circling, and teasing more.

When the song ended, we went into each other's arms for the slow dance. We shut the water off. Our wet tits crushed together, our mounds rubbing. We held each other and swayed to the music. Her soft lips kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear. I ran my hands down her back and squeezed her firm ass.

She repeated the same, but her fingers were in the crease of my ass, right next to my pussy. She began to massage and pull which gave me a jolt because it was a direct connection to my clit.