The Doctor's Daughters Pt. 01

Story Info
A young man learns to discipline after an embarrassing exam.
11.8k words
4.56
54.5k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RORI333
RORI333
38 Followers

A small town on the Oregon Coast 1993:

Scott nervously sat in the waiting room of a small town medical office in rural Oregon. It was a solo practice on the bottom floor of what appeared to be an old brick mansion. He'd recently moved to the southern coast from Portland after his parents passed away during his senior year of college. They were elderly when they'd adopted him so it wasn't a surprise, but they were the twenty-two year old man's only friends in the world.  His inheritance was more than enough to live on comfortably so it wasn't difficult moving to a small cove on the Oregon coast. It was the town where his parents lived when they met and fell in love.  He was looking to find inspiration as a writer since he couldn't do much physical labor.  Meanwhile, his knees were shaking and his heart rate was elevated.

"This isn't a good start!" he thought feeling a little faint already.

His new girlfriend of three months, Sally, grabbed his hand and smiled reassuringly. Scott had been born with a heart condition coupled with severe anxiety. He also required a cane to walk or stand for long periods of time due to generalized weakness. Much of his upbringing was marked by long periods of bedrest and he couldn't do much manual labor. Sally desperately wanted to have sex with him for the first time, but insisted he see the only physician in town to make sure he was healthy enough. If there was one thing that made him more nervous than undressing in front of Sally it was going to the doctor. Too many near death experiences as a child left him with a phobia of doctors. He considered bolting, but then what would Sally think? That he didn't want to have sex? Plus she didn't exactly ask him to go...she made the appointment for him and practically dragged him there. Sally a fit redhead with pale skin and green eyes didn't ask him to do much, she told him to. He met her when she was dropping off some of her paintings at the antique shop on the bottom floor of his building. She told him that he was taking her to lunch and oddly he complied. Scott was thin with dark brown hair, light blue eyes and a slight hunch.

"Scott!" he heard the loud voice of the medical assistant say, "Dr. Smithson will see you know."

Scott hoped Dr. Smithson was a male doctor. He wasn't sure he could broach the topic of sex with a female provider. he hadn't undressed in front of a woman since he was about eleven. The assistant, Lisa, took his vitals. Other than her dark brown hair she looked a bit like his girlfriend Sally, but taller so he had to look up at her when she spoke.

"Dr. Smithson will be in with you in a moment, I'm going to give you some privacy to undress," she said handing him a gown.

She closed the door before he thought to ask how much he was supposed to take off. He turned his back to Sally, who was seated at the front of the room looking in, and took off everything except his boxer briefs before donning the gown.

"I'm sure the doctor just needs to check your heart, nothing to worry about." Sally told him.

"Yeah, you've never seen me undressed before though!"

"I'm going to see a lot more of you if your heart can take it, so no sense in being shy now!" Sally giggled.

She had a point...he was still was extremely shy not having been able to participate in sports or go to public school on account of his heart condition. Plus being the only college student working on an undergraduate that needed a cane hadn't exactly given him much confidence with ladies. A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Smithson, but since all my patients know me from town everyone just calls me Dr. Kathy. You must be Scott?"

She was an attractive woman in her early 50's with stunning hazel eyes behind a pair of stylish glasses and a hint of gray in her short black hair. He gulped and nodded nervously realizing he was about to talk about sex in front of two women.

"Before I begin the examination I should explain that as the only town doctor I know almost all my patients outside the office. For that reason, I require a chaperone be present for any exams to keep things professional. Are you fine having Sally in here or would you like me to have my assistant Lisa observe? Lisa is finishing her residency with me, but also acts as a medical assistant."

"Uh, Sally can stay with me," he mumbled staring at the floor.

"Alright your blood pressure looks a little high, but nothing that would prevent you from having sex. Let me have a look at your chest."

She brought the gown to his lap and checked him with a stethoscope.

"You still have a slight murmur and your heartbeat is elevated. Try to relax! You might just be nervous because of all we're doing today so we'll check your vitals again before you leave."

"All we have to do today?" Scott mumbled.

He was hoping the exam was almost over. At the big city practices he grew up going to the cardiologists usually checked his heart and sent him on his way with very little care about his overall wellbeing.

  

"Now young man, let's have a look at your skin."

The doctor carefully checked his back, face, torso, shins, and feet. Moving the gown appropriately at each portion.

"Alright slide those briefs off I need to check your buttocks and genital skin for abnormalities."

Scott was trembling now. He glanced over at Sally who smiled reassuringly. Not wanting to face the women directly he turned around and lowered the briefs under the gown. He realized his mistake when the gown parted in the back giving the women a first look at his bare ass.

"Stay like that so I can examine your buttocks. Good! Now bend forward so I can examine the skin around your anus."

He felt a pair of latex gloved hands feeling the skin around his anus before brushing the ridges of his asshole.

"Turn around and drop the gown so I can examine around your penis and testicles."

Scott turned around, closed his eyes, and dropped the gown. He slowly opened his eyes as Dr. Kathy handled his penis. Sally was gawking right at penis causing him to lurch in Dr. Kathy's grip. Sally snickered a little at seeing him go semi-erect in the doctor's hand.

"Silence young lady!" Dr. Kathy snapped at her. "If you can't be mature I'll send you out!"

Unfortunately, for Scott hearing his demanding girlfriend corrected in an authoritative manner made him even more erect.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry!" he frantically apologized.

"It's nothing to worry about, it's completely involuntary. We're done with the skin exam. I'm going to send send Lisa to collect your observed drug test, and then I'll come back for the last part of your exam."

Scott stood there for a moment with his jaw open before quickly donning his gown when he realized he was standing completely exposed to Sally.

"Why do they need to drug test me?" he asked.

"Probably just so they can prescribe something for your heart without worrying about whether you lied on the drug questionnaire."

Lisa knocked then entered the room with a large specimen cup.

"I'm going to need you to provide a urine sample."

"Where is the men's room?"

"No, its an observed drug test, you can't go to the little boys room, I need to watch you give it."

Scott nearly started hyperventilating. He turned his back so that Sally couldn't see him pee, but with Lisa staring and his cock still being hard he couldn't go.

Lisa looked at her watch, "I'm going to give you about five minutes to...calm down a bit, then I'll come back for the sample."

She looked at Sally knowingly. As soon as Lisa closed the door, Sally got up and knelt in front off Scott.

"What are you - ughh??"  She skillfully took his dick into the back of her mouth. He felt her bare finger reach around and brush his asshole before he sprayed into her throat. She smiled to show him his cum in her mouth before swallowing.

"All yours!" she said. Scott whirled around and saw that Lisa had quietly returned and watched the end of the blowjob.

"Well that should be much more accurate." Lisa remarked with a smirk.

Taking his now soft penis in her hand and orientating it into the specimen cup, he reluctantly peed with both women watching. Lisa wiped the tip of dick off and took his vitals again.

"The doctor will be right back with you." She remarked with a grin. Scott wanted to curl into a ball and disappear.

"Don't worry about it." Sally said, "I'm sure you're not the first guy she's seen cum."

Scott teared up in embarrassment, but couldn't choke out a reply. Dr. Kathy knocked again and entered the room. "Last part of the exam you're almost done! I need you to get up on the table and bend over so I can check your prostate."

Scott obeyed but felt his ass separate so that Sally and the doctor could clearly see his asshole and testicles. Dr. Kathy lubed her finger up and slowly inserted a finger beyond his spincter into his rectum. When she hit his prostate, Scott dribbled prostatic fluid onto the table covering. Dr. Kathy removed her gloved finger and wiped the excess lube from his anus.

"Oh my! You can get down now. Don't worry about that I have Lisa change that coverings out anyway. You can get dressed. You are healthy enough for sex, but I'm going to restart you on some anti-anxiety medication."

"Thanks mom!" Sally blurted before covering her mouth.

"Mom? You're her mo -" Scott slowly sank to the floor gasping for oxygen.

"You didn't tell him? Get out! He's having a panic attack, I'll deal with you later."

Scott blacked out for a few seconds and Dr. Kathy helped him into a wheelchair before he faded out again. When he woke up he was attached to a heart monitor and oxygen machine. He couldn't help, but notice what an elegant room he was in. It wasn't the patient overnight room he'd noticed in the clinic, but rather an ornately decorated guest suite with an attached bathroom and mahogany furniture.

"You forgot to breath for a couple minutes during that panic attack, but you seem to be okay now. I sent Sally home, but I'm sure you've figured out by now Sally and Lisa are my daughters."

"Lisa too!" Scott groaned.

"What was your expectation of the exam from what she told you beforehand?"

"Sally just said you would check my heart to see if I was healthy enough for sex. She didn't mentioned anything else or that you were her mother."

"Sally is arguably my naughtiest child. She made an appointment for an employment drug urinalysis, prostate, skin, and genital exams. I'm really sorry about this. It's completely unprofessional!  Do you still want anything to do with my daughter after this trick?"

Scott was fighting tears at the news of the betrayal. "Yes!" he choked thinking about how sweet she'd been to him the rest of the few months he'd known her. "I still love her."

Dr. Kathy smiled. "You're a sweet boy, but she needs a firm hand to guide her.  I will try to teach you. Oh, and that reminds me...Lisa!"

Lisa came running to the door.

"Yes mother?"

"You were supposed to get consent forms? Did you know anything about Sally's plan to embarrass Scott?"

Lisa looked down in shame. "Yes, mother."

"I should fire you right now! You compromised medical ethics for one of your sisters juvenile pranks? It's up to you Scott, I'll fire her right now?"

Lisa started crying.

"No, I don't want to cause her any trouble." Scott said meekly.

"Very well, I'll keep her on staff, but I think it's time for an employee drug test."

She grabbed a specimen container out of a cabinet. Lisa's eyes went wide with horror.

"Please not that! I can't go with him watching."

"Maybe you should have thought of that before you went along with your sister's childish scheme. If you want to remain an employee you'll complete this chaperoned drug test."

Lisa took the specimen container and turned around. She dropped her pants and panties in one motion revealing an attractive pale ass.

"Observed test Lisa!" Dr. Kathy reminded her.

Lisa turned around and began dribbling into the jar. Scott was shocked seeing a woman not just revealing her pussy, but engaging in a private act before his eyes. He'd never seen a woman's genitals in person before. Lisa was red faced with downcast eyes.

"Finished mother."

"Fine, assuming it comes back clean your job is safe, but don't think you're off the hook yet. Kneel in the corner now!"

"Yes, mother." Lisa replied shamefully. Without pulling her pants or panties up Lisa waddled over to the corner her mother pointed at, and knelt so that her nose touched the wall. The position opened her up so that Scott could see her pussy lips and her shaved pink asshole.

"Keep in mind what I said if you plan to continue seeing my younger daughter. I'll check back with you in about half an hour."

Scott nodded awestruck at the power this woman commanded. Lisa continued to kneel completely exposed until Kathy came back.

"Get over here and apologize." Kathy demanded upon her return.

Lisa got up slowly, pulled her pants and panties up, and walked over to where her mother was. Kathy yanked her pants and underwear back down to her knee and pulled her over her lap. She swiftly delivered ten hard strokes with her hand and released her daughter.

"That will teach you to get dressed without permission!"

Lisa stood in front of Scott with the bottom half of her clothes now around her ankles and her hands behind her head.

"I'm sorry I helped Sally embarrass you and thank you for not having me fired," she sniffled.

"I uh forgive you I guess," Scott said trying not to stare at her pussy. He wasn't good at receiving apologies anymore than he was confrontation.

"You're dismissed and you may get dressed now."

Lisa pulled her clothes up and quickly left the room. Kathy detached the monitors from Scott's finger and chest.

"Looks like you just forgot to breath for a little bit there. Your anxiety medication is being dropped off in the morning. I'm friends with the pharmacist so she'll fill it on a Saturday. Take these and get some rest."

With that Kathy clicked the light off and was gone. When he woke up he found his clothes cleaned and folded on the end of the bed. The anxiety medication was on the nightstand with a glass of water. He stood up and shuddered realizing not only was he was still nude, but he was shaved and had a condom catheter on. Had he been wheeled up here naked? And had his girlfriend's mother or sister handled his penis again? Slowly he shuffled his way to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Despite the embarrassing turn of events he was horny after seeing Lisa lewdly exposed the evening before. He started stroking his cock, but quickly felt dizzy and stopped. Getting dressed he went downstairs and smelled cooking. The thought of bolting weighed heavily on his mind. Just running away appealed to him, but he'd have to face Sally again anyway. Unless he moved again he'd be seeing the others in town too. Then, Lisa bumped into him in the hallway.

"Oh, good you're awake! Mother wants to see you. She expects you to join us for supper."

"Supper? How long was I out??"

She grinned, "Almost a day, but don't worry I took good care of you."

He groaned and walked past her to the kitchen where he saw a young girl preparing food.

"That's my youngest, Sarah. She's just turned eighteen and is considerably more mature than her sisters." Kathy's voice said behind him. "I'm glad you're awake, I've sent for Sally. We will deal with her after the meal."

"Like how you dealt with Lisa?" Scott asked.

"Come sit in my study, there is a great deal to explain. First of all I have not been entirely honest with you. While I did not know the stunt my voyeuristic daughters had planned, I did quickly realize who's son you were when I saw that cane. I actually examined you as a toddler when your parents stayed in my guest wing shortly after your adoption.  I do the disciplining in my house now, but several decades ago I received a fair share of strokes from that very cane."

"You mean my father was your-"

"Mentor? Yes, lover no. How silly of you to assume it was only your father who gave me strokes with that cane. Your mother and father both had dominant personalities. They traded roles with each other."

It was all a bit much to believe.

"That's impossible! My parents never laid a hand on me growing up."

"While I am surprised you have never been on the receiving end of the cane you carry I can only assume they were gentle with you because of your health. Who knows, perhaps they just grew soft childrearing in their later years, but don't for a second think they were that gentle with each other in the bedroom."

She pulled a dusty manual off her shelf.

"Didn't it strike you odd your father didn't need a cane to walk after giving you his? I'm guessing you've never read one of your father's earlier works, it was published under a pen name so it was never associated with his more successful works. Here have a look."

He flipped through and saw a number of punishments and bondage positions with precise instructions for safety and pleasure. Attached to each punishment or position were extremely detailed ink drawings. He studied one drawing where a woman was tied so that the her anus and vaginal openings were accessible. It was an erotic sight, but then an alarming thought dawned on him.

"Please tell me I'm not looking at drawings of my mother?"

Kathy chuckled with a far away look in her eyes.

"No, your father wrote the book without illustrations. Your mother then provided the drawings using a young medical student as a model."

Scott's mouth hung open! He was suddenly embarrassed to have been studying the images so closely.

"You?"

"Yes, unfortunately we published it at a time where illustrations of males being punished weren't considered necessary and so much technology has been developed since that it could really use a revision, but I want to you to keep this copy. I have several others."

"Thank you ma'am, but why are you telling me all this?"

"My youngest Sarah will one day be a head of this household and disciplinarian when I'm gone. My oldest Lisa is mostly well behaved now but has some voyeuristic tendencies. I hope after she finishes her residency she will gain the maturity to rule over a household as well. My middle child, Sally on the other hand is far too mischievous and occasionally cruel to be a responsible disciplinarian. She thinks she wants to lead and I can tell she pushes you around already, but deep down she craves punishment. She acts out to be corrected and if you don't give her what she wants she will do something even more naughty. Take yesterday for instance, she had to know even if she hadn't slipped up and called me mom eventually you would have found out.  I'm telling you all this so that you can protect yourself.  Today I am going to to teach you how to cane her. There are a few rules you should be aware of with the first being that if my daughter or you ever utter the Latin word "prohibere" you are both to stop immediately."

Scott nodded in fascination.

"For the next rule I'm going to require you to do something for me, and you may not like it."

Scott looked stricken with apprehension.

"Relax kid, I'm not going to ask you to eat me out or something. I have couples I discipline who service me from time to time, but my relationship with my daughters and occasionally their partners, is strictly as a disciplinarian. However, I do not allow anyone to administer a cane in my household who has never received strokes from one. That's part of why I wanted to speak privately."

"You want to spank me?" he choked out.

"Yes, I want to teach you. Caning without experience could lead to unsafe bruising. You need to know how hard to hit and where."

He gulped not wanting to miss the opportunity to discipline his girlfriend. Kathy took his cane and fidgeted with some spinning dials his father had told him were just for decoration. The top of the cane came off revealing a smaller and replacement wooden cane rod inside attached to the handle. He reluctantly turned around and bent over the desk.

RORI333
RORI333
38 Followers