The Doctor's Daughters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're so sorry!" The naked women said in unison with neither woman sounding halfway convincing. Sally pulled Scott off the bed and yanked his pants and briefs down. She brought Kerry forward who took his cock into her mouth. Sally meanwhile knelt behind him, spread his ass cheeks, and started lapping at his pucker.

"Oh, no I'm going to cum!" he warned Kerry. She pulled forward so that he was still in her mouth but didn't shoot down her throat and took his sperm into her mouth. Sally meanwhile got up and started making out with Kerry, swallowing Scott's cum as it was passed to her. Sally then pushed Kerry onto all fours on the bed. Reaching into the toy chest she left at Scott's house she put on a strap-on harness with an open back.

"Haven't used this since college," she thought to herself.

She tied Kerry's hands behind her and started fucking her pussy doggy style. Scott was unbelievably turned on at the sight.

"I know I said you didn't have to do anything to her, but I know you like asses so feel free to dig in." Sally said gesturing towards Kerry's ass.

Scott pulled the girls chubby cheeks apart and stuck his tongue in her asshole. Because of the plug he easily pried her open.

"Oh, yeah!" Kerry writhed at the double stimulation.

"You're hard again already!" Sally pointed. "Fuck my ass while I finish her off."

Needing no invitation Scott got behind Sally and inserted his girthy cock into her small pink asshole. The tightness helped keep his erection and each time he thrusted, Sally also thrusted the strap-on into Kerry.

"Oh, yes!!" Kerry collapsed in orgasm and Scott shot what sperm he had left into Sally's rectum.

Kerry ripped the blindfold off her eyes and Scott went to pull his briefs up, unfortunately all the activity had left his back too sore to bend over.

"Oh, no you don't mister!" Kerry said, "I was willing to stay blindfolded, but you don't get to tongue my butthole and then act shy once the endorphins wear down. Besides it's blurry without my glasses anyway."

The women pulled him back into the bathroom and started removing his clothing so that all three were naked. Sally helped him over to the urinal he had installed next to the toilet for when his back locked up.

"Wait I can't with her watching."

"She can't see anything without her glasses and she's not even looking."

After they drew him a bath so that he could lie down. They filled it with bubbles because he was shy, but washed him thoroughly with a washcloth. They took extra time washing his cock under the bath product and Sally wormed a soapy finger partway up his butt.

"Just relax and heal up while we shower." Sally said.

Sally started the shower and plopped down on the toilet.

"I just need to pee I'll be right in," she told Kerry.

"Hang on," Kerry said, "just because it wasn't a real cock doesn't mean I don't need to get the lube out."

She walked up to the urinal, spread her lips, arched her back, and skillfully hit the target. Scott was wide eyed.

"What the hell. Do I even want to know why you're so good at that?" Sally asked.

"I've been on assignment some interesting places. I've also covered enough kinks not to be shy about it since you both seemed so interested." Kerry shrugged looking at Scott.

The two women walked around the partial divider wall installed so that the shower was visible from the bedroom, but the toilet and bath weren't. He was a little disappointed he couldn't see much below their breasts this time from the tub.

When they finished the girls walked back over to Scott.

"I'm the only one who didn't get off and that wasn't a part of that awful punishment!" Sally said.

She stepped into the tub and lowered her pussy onto Scott's face. He sucked on her clit, while Kerry finger her vagina and licked her ass from behind until she collapsed on him.

"I'll leave you two to snuggle and make up now. I'm going to go rub one out in the guest bedroom. Good night!" Kerry announced.

Scott and Sally sensually made out in the tub before eventually moving to the bed and passing out in their bathrobes.

When Scott woke up the next morning he threw a pair of pajama pants on under his robe and went to the kitchen. To his surprise he saw Kerry preparing a cup of coffee completely naked.

"You're uh..."

"Still naked?" She finished for him. "You forgot to give us permission to get dressed last night."

"Oh, right you can get dressed now."

She walked over to the discarded pile of clothes and picked up her crotchless panties. She noticed Scott watching and laid back on the couch with her legs pulled up giving him one last look at her labia, anus, and teal pubic hair before pulling them on and getting dressed.

Sally walked out with her bathrobe hanging open.

"My asshole is still feeling those peppers a little bit. TMI?" Sally followed the other's gaze at her open robe.

"No need to stare you both had plenty of it to eat last night."

Kerry said goodbye to Sally, and Scott couldn't help but feel a small tinge of jealously when she grabbed Sally by the bare hips and gave her a kiss right on the mouth. We're they a thing before him?

"It was nice meeting you Scott, I'll turn your stories in to our editor tomorrow. I had lots of fun! Although tell Sarah she's an evil little bitch, next time you see her, for thinking up that hot and cold box."

She pulled him in for a goodbye kiss on the lips and her hand snaked down his loose pajama pants to grab his penis.

"Maybe we can collaborate on an article for my section sometime." She said sensually, grinning when he went hard in her hand.

"Sally," she called back, "you might consider having a large sausage with your eggs this morning."

With that she yanked his bottoms down and walked out the front door.

Sally grinned, "Isn't she amazing? Don't worry she gets tested frequently. She and I were never a real thing, we just got each other off for fun in college."

Scott felt relieved that it was all just fun between the two.

"Why was that?"

"We both can have fun with anyone, but let's just say I prefer men for relationships, and she prefers the kind of women who piss in urinals and do shitty tattoos around the Seattle music scene."

They both laughed. Scott didn't fully understand how he'd entered this perverse world, but he was starting to enjoy it.