The Doctor's Daughters Pt. 02

Story Info
Scott and Sally's bondage and humiliation games continue.
5.8k words
4.2
25.4k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RORI333
RORI333
38 Followers

About three weeks after the events of Part 1 in the winter of 1993.

After caning Sally for inviting her voyeuristic sister over, discipline had been almost absent from the relationship. Sally had returned to her sweet innocent seeming self and hadn't tried to embarrass Scott for a while. The contractors came back from holiday leave and finished replacing the old walls with brick in his home too, which signaled that Sally would be moving in soon. They'd only been dating about four months and much of her life remained a mystery, but she had announced she was moving into his third story of an old factory home. She already had a key and more than once he'd been woken up with sex when he didn't know she was coming.

The cold winter weather hurt Scott's bones. A known drawback of moving to the Oregon Coast given his conditions, but it was worth it for the scenery. He would sit in the warmth of his home office and write for hours watching the distant waves through his window.

Scott used a typewriter even though computer's were starting to get better because it was the only medium in which his anxiety would cause him to erase everything he'd written. He amassed chests full of manuscripts nobody ever read.

One day Sally asked him about the chest.

"There's something mysterious about a man who spends all day in a room full of locked chests babe. Something kinky in there you don't want me to find? I mean just the sight of leather and locks is already getting me wet." she joked.

"Uh, no those are just my original manuscripts," he said trying not to lose concentration on his work, while is girlfriend pretended to grind on his chest.

"Manuscripts! I thought you didn't have anything ready to publish?"

"I haven't tried to publish anything yet, I mean I haven't sent them to a publisher because well what if they didn't publish it?" he reasoned. Secretly he was embarrassed that he was too afraid of rejection to give his work an honest shot.

"You mean you've been sitting on completed books for years? If they don't publish it they'll be just as unread as they are right now collecting dust!" Sally remarked. She knew he was anxious, but seeing how little confidence he had in himself broke her heart.

He nodded miserably.

"They're just not ready yet! Soon." he replied.

"By Friday!" She insisted.

"Yes, I'll submit one Friday before the post office closes."

She kissed him, " I have no doubt you'll find the right piece."

By Saturday he felt like an even bigger failure. Not only had he not submitted anything, but he couldn't work up the nerve to tell Sally he'd barely even read his old manuscripts because he judged himself too hard on them. He turned the shower on full heat which filled the bathroom with steam including the glass wall Sally insisted go in front of the shower so that he could watch her from the bed. When he walked back into the bedroom he immediately noticed three things, his bed had been stripped of bedding, his change of clothes, and towel! His wardrobe had been secured with a large padlock, and finally there were two women sitting on the bed staring at his penis!

One of them was Sally and the other was a woman he didn't recognize. She was his age and wore black rimmed glasses with teal dyed hair. He quickly covered himself as best as he could with his hands.

"What is she doing here?!" he demanded.

"No need to be rude! This is my friend Kerry from college. She works for a publication in Portland and they are looking for short stories. Isn't it wonderful dear? I noticed your car hasn't moved since you said you would submit something by yesterday so I figured it must be too cold for you to go outside. Hence, I brought the publisher to you!"

"Oh, uh..could you hand me some clothes?"

"Why don't you go grab a manuscript and you can get dressed after? We'll wait here for you." He turned still covering his dick, but the girls got a good look at his bare ass when he left the room. Sally whistled!

"I'd publish that if he ever wanted to model for my section!" Kerry laughed.

Standing naked in his office he rifled through manuscripts until he found a collection of short stories he'd written about growing up with quirky parents in Portland.

He had to carry the stacks of papers with both hands to his room so both women were treated to another full frontal look at his dangling member.

"Oh, look what Kerry brought me!" Sally said hiking up skirt her to reveal she had a small vibrator on a harness stimulating her clitoris.

Scott instantly went hard.

"Oh, looks like somebody is a grower!" Kerry remarked staring at his large erection. Scott dropped the manuscripts copies and tried to cover himself. Kerry collected them back up.

"I'll show these to our editor...Sally shouldn't you let him dress?"

"Oh, right! Were going out for the day, but I'll be back after dinner so you can deal with me." She produced the key to the wardrobe from her pocket and popped it into her mouth.

"What are you doing?" He gasped!

She pinned him against the wall and began French kissing him while caressing his balls with her hand. Suddenly he felt her pass him the key with her tongue. She let go and stepped back. Not only was he hard but he had precum on the tip of his dick. Kerry set there wide eyed with her hand down the front of her pants.

"Time to go shopping Kerry!" Sally announced. The two women left him alone in his house to get dressed. He felt a surge of panic come on and collapsed on his bed to calm down. When he woke up it was slightly past noon. He hurriedly dressed and decided to see Kathy again before dealing with Sally. He hadn't been back since the embarrassing ordeal several weeks prior.

He used one of the knockers on the large mansion. Sally's sister Lisa answered the door. He blushed remembering the last encounter where she had instructed Sally on his anatomy. She seemed a little more reserved without her sister as well.

"Scott, please come in. I should thank you for not turning me in last time."

"Don't mention it. Seriously please don't ever mention it again. I'm just here to see your mother."

"Right this way! It's her day off, but she's in with a couple she disciplines on occasion. You can wait outside her study."

He sat down and waited. Approximately twelve minutes later a middle aged couple came out. The man was walking funny and the woman was straightening her skirt and wiping tears from her eyes.

"Oh, come in Scott."

"Maybe this is a bad time."

"Oh, nonsense they're leaving anyway they have a drive ahead of them. I tend not to discipline too many locals outside of my household because the whole town are my patients."

"So they traveled here to be disciplined by you?" He asked in surprise.

"Normally I'd say that's confidential, but they've given me permission to discuss what goes on with them. I offered to let them leave privately, but they wanted you to see them. I think people knowing why they were here turns them on."

"So they hire you?"

"It's not what you think. I am not paid to discipline them. Think what that would do to my reputation as a doctor. They come to me with relationship problems, and I impartially solve them...sometimes they help me with my needs. It's a friendship not a professional transaction. There are several couples like them, who do require anonymity."

"Wow! So it's like a form of couples therapy for them?" Scott said.

"Yes, I paddled the wife's ass for slapping her husband after he kept nagging her for anal. Then I stuck an unfortunate sized plug in the husband's ass for nagging her about anal. She's going to try playing with anal toys for a week and he's not allowed to ask her for sex for two weeks. Maybe they'll let you watch a session sometime on a day that I don't require their services as well."

Scott blushed that his girlfriends mother was so casual about mentioning that she had just received sexual favors.

"Enough about them though. What brings you here today? Nothing medical I hope?"

"No, ma'am it's about your daughter I uh... well I was wondering if you could maybe teach me a new punishment?"

"Something wrong with your cane?" Kathy asked.

"No it's just that my bones hurt in the winter and it's hard to get the energy to cane her. She brought a friend over while I was taking a steam shower and kind of stole my towel and clothes."

"I see, I'll have Lisa put you on the books for next week to see about that joint pain. Like it or not I'm the only doctor within fifty miles of here, and from what I hear you get anxious driving long distances. I'm your doctor now and you should have told me." She lectured him.

"Now that I've addressed that, I think we can come up with a suitable punishment for Sally. She interrupted your steam treatment for cold weather, I think it's time she gets a little taste of her own medicine. Sarah! Oh, there you are dear. Please prepare Scott one of those hot and cold kits you've been working on."

"Yes, mother," said the youngest daughter. She threw an assortment of items into a small wooden box.

"These, should serve nicely Mr...?

"Just call me Scott." He said surprised by how polite his girlfriend's eighteen year old sister really was compared to her siblings.

When Scott got home he read a handwritten note from Sarah about how to use the kit and gasped. This was going to be one hell of a punishment!

He laid down after dining alone until Sally entered the room. She still looked cocky.

"How could you expose me like that to an publishing industry professional? She probably thinks I'm some kind of pervert now!"

"Relax, Kerry enjoys embarrassing men more than she likes them sexually. Don't get me wrong I've seen her with three dicks in her mouth in college, but she prefers women. She's also a very dear friend of mine from art school and the sex and kink contributor to her magazine so she's already seen it all. Now are you going to stand there fuming or are you going to spank me with your big bad walking stick sir?" she said playfully.

"No, I don't think I will."

"Oh, that's too bad! Kerry was looking forward to it. We decided she should share the punishment."

"Oh, she's still here, perfect bring her in."

"Kerry! We're not getting the cane he's got something else in mind."

"I'm not sure about this Sally, many of my readers aren't going to be happy if I write about submitting to a man for punishment." Kerry looked to be on the verge of backing out.

"This has nothing to do with feminism, this is research for your column, besides it's not like our identities will be revealed so just say it was a woman who punished you."

That appeased Kerry who was more concerned about appearances than what the actual punishment might be.

"For interrupting my cold weather steam treatment Sarah put together a hot and cold box for me."

Sally glanced at Kerry nervously.

"I have no idea what that means, but if my perfectly innocent doll of a little sister came up with it we're both fucked. It should be something your readers haven't thought of though."

Scott looked at Kerry, "do you know the safe word to make it all stop?"

She nodded.

"No more talking then! Take of your shirts and bras."

"Yes, sir!"

Both girls complied. Sally had firmer pert breasts and toned abs. Kerry's breasts were larger and had a piercing through each nipple. She was cutely plump and had a realistically detailed tattoo of a woman being eaten out on her ribs. Scott produced a bottle of hot sauce from the box.

"Open your mouths!"

"Yes, sir!"

They complied and he coated each of their tongues with hot sauce. Then he donned a pair of latex gloves and rubbed the hot sauce on each of their nipples. He put waterproof tape from the kit over each nipple trapping the hot sauce against them.

"Oh, shit that burns, but hot sauce isn't that original!" Kerry complained. He grabbed the bottle and made her swallow more for talking.

"I'm not done yet, take off your socks shoes and pants!"

Both women both stood now in just their panties. Sally had on a black lacey thong, and Kerry had a crotchless red pair that revealed a little preview of her protruding lips.

"Stay here with your hands behind your head until I come back for you."

They heard him running a bath and pouring something in it.

"Alright you can take off your panties now!" Lisa was completely shaved bare, whereas Kerry had a full but short bush dyed the same color as her hair. He also noticed she had a genital piercing. As the two women walked ahead of him he couldn't help, but admire both of their asses. Sally's protruding toned ass showed off her time on the squat rack, whereas Kerry's cute plump ass jiggled with each step. He noticed she had a woman's lips tattooed on her left ass cheek. When they got to the master bathroom he tied each woman's hands in front of them and placed blindfolds over their eyes so that all they could focus on was the sensations.

"Alright ladies kneel in the tub facing away from me."

The massive tub was partially filled with cold water, and ice so that the women's legs and pussies were submerged in ice water, but their asses were sticking out. He removed a jalapeño from the kit and carefully cut it so that the juice could be easily squeezed out. Sally's ass naturally spread so that her cute pink anus was visible when she knelt. He squeezed some onto her puckered rosebud.

"Oh, shit that burns!" Sally gasped.

"Silence!" He ordered delivering a sharp slap on her ass.

Kerri's ass didn't come apart all the way naturally so he had to pull her cheeks apart to see her wrinkled brown asshole. He poured some of the jalapeño juice on her anus. She flinched but didn't say anything after hearing what happened to Sally. Next he removed several sex candles from the kit and hung them upside down above each woman's back. Sally had insisted he install discreet hooks in the ceiling all over the apartment for bondage. Lighting the candles caused safe, but hot wax to drop on the woman's backs at random intervals so they couldn't anticipate it.

"What a brilliantly twisted mind Sarah has." Scott thought. The end result was that the women now had hot sauce burning in their mouths and on their waterproof taped nipples. Jalapeño juice burning their assholes and occasional hot wax dripping on their backs. Meanwhile their legs, breasts, and pussies were submerged in ice water.

"We're freezing to death!" Sally told him about five minutes in.

"Do you want to use your word?"

She shook her head no.

He pulled a thermometer out of the kit and gently inserted it into Sally's rectum. The reading came back fine. Just to be safe he sterilized the thermometer, spread her cheeks, and inserted it into Kerry's asshole.

"You're both fine!" He remarked giving them each three strokes of the cane for complaining.

After about eight minutes had elapsed, he pulled the drain on the tub, took down the candles, and instructed both women to sit up. He removed the tape from their nipples being extra careful not to snag Kerry's nipple piercings. The women were relieved thinking it was over. He donned a new pair of latex gloves, placed cooling cream on their nipples and replaced the waterproof tape. Next he left the women for a moment, and went to the freezer where he had earlier placed a bag of assorted sized glass butt plugs from the kit. Luckily he had placed the whole set in the freezer as he had not known he would need two. They were ice cold to the touch. He also gathered some ice.

Returning to the two shivering women, he placed ice in each of their mouths, poured olive oil on their anuses to help neutralize the pepper, and slid the freezing cold butt plugs into their assholes. All the while the women were still blindfolded so they couldn't see him hang ice cold dripping water bags where the candles were.

"Kneel forward again exactly how you were!"

"Yes sir!" the women complied. Bending over this time intensified the feeling of having six inch glass plugs sliding into their rectums.

He began filling the tub with hot water making sure with his hand that it would not burn the women. When it reached the same level as before he turned it off. The cold plugs and ice actually helped the women recover from the first half, but the dripping cold water on their backs while their pussies and legs were hot annoyed them to no end.

After another eight minutes passed he finally drained the tub, removed their plugs, tape, restraints, hand ties, and blindfolds.

"You may shower off now." He said.

Exiting the bathroom, he plopped himself on the bed and watched the women shower through the glass wall. He noticed they cleaned each other off including intimate areas. The whole time the women complained about the confusing sensations and how they'd so much rather be caned.

Sally came out first, "We need to talk, it's too late for Kerry to drive home."

"That's not a problem she can stay in the guestroom." he offered.

"We're both really horny I was thinking maybe she could join in on the apology?"

His eyes went wide, "I'm not really comfortable undressing and being intimate with someone else."

"What if she were blindfolded and you didn't have to do anything to her? She doesn't prefer men anyway. "

"That could work so you'd-"

"Leave everything to me!" she said.

She went back into the bathroom and blindfolded Kerry.

"We're so sorry!" The naked women said in unison with neither woman sounding even halfway convincing. Sally pulled Scott off the bed and yanked his pants and briefs down. She brought Kerry forward who took his cock into her mouth. Sally meanwhile knelt behind him, spread his ass cheeks, and started lapping slow circles up his perineum. Kerry started massaging his scrotum while taking his cock deeper, and then he felt Sally's tongue arrive at his asshole.

"Oh, no I'm going to cum!" He warned Kerry. She leaned back so that he was still in her mouth but didn't shoot down her throat and took his sperm into her mouth. Sally meanwhile got up and started making out with Kerry, swallowing Scott's cum as it was passed to her. Sally then pushed Kerry onto all fours on the bed. Reaching into the toy chest she left at Scott's she put on a strap on harness with an open back.

"Haven't used this since college," she thought to herself.

She tied Kerry's hands behind her and started fucking her doggy style in the pussy with just the tip of her thumb in Kerry's ass. Scott was unbelievably turned on at the sight.

"I know I said you didn't have to do anything to her, but I know you like ass so feel free to dig in." Sally said gesturing towards Kerry's ass.

Scott pulled the girls chubby cheeks apart and stuck his tongue in her hidden asshole. Because of the plug earlier he easily pried her open and enjoyed the soapy scent of burying his face in her freshly showered ass. He pulled his tongue in and out enjoying the sensation of dragging his tongue across the ridges of her anus while she moaned.

"Oh, yeah!" Kerry writhed at the double stimulation.

"You're hard again already!" Sally pointed. "Fuck my ass while I finish her off."

Needing no invitation Scott got behind Sally and inserted his girthy cock into her small pink asshole. The tightness helped keep his erection and each time he thrusted, Sally also thrusted the strap-on into Kerry.

"Oh, yes!!" Kerry collapsed in orgasm and Scott shot what little sperm he had left into Sally's rectum.

Kerry ripped the blindfold off her eyes and Scott went to pull his briefs up, unfortunately all the activity had left his back too sore to bend over.

"Oh, no you don't mister!" Kerry said, "I was willing to stay blindfolded, but you don't get to tongue fuck my butthole and then act shy once the endorphins wear down. Besides it's blurry without my glasses anyway."

The women pulled him back into the bathroom and started removing his clothing so that all three were naked. Sally helped him over to the urinal he had installed next to the toilet for when his back locked up.

RORI333
RORI333
38 Followers
12