The Doctor's Daughters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait! I can't with her watching."

"She can't see well without her glasses and she's not even looking" Sally retorted. Scott reluctantly peed with Sally holding his penis for him, even though Kerry was looking.

Afterwards they drew him a bath so that he could lie down. They filled it with bubbles because he was shy, but washed him thoroughly with a washcloth. Kerry took extra time washing his cock under the bubbles and Sally wormed a soapy finger partway up his asshole.

"Just relax and heal up while we shower." Sally said.

Sally started the shower and plopped down on the toilet.

"I just need to pee I'll be right in," she told Kerry.

"Hang on," Kerry said, "just because it wasn't a real cock doesn't mean I don't need to go."

She walked up to the urinal, spread her lips, arched her back, and skillfully hit the target. Scott was wide eyed.

"What the hell? Do I even want to know why you're so good at that?" Sally asked.

"I've been on assignment some interesting places. I've also covered enough kinks not to be shy about it since you both seemed so interested." Kerry shrugged looking at Scott.

The two women walked around the partial divider wall installed so that the shower was visible from the bedroom, but the toilet and bath weren't. He was a little disappointed he couldn't see much below their breasts this time from the tub.

When they finished washing each other the girls walked back over to Scott.

"I'm the only one who didn't get off and that wasn't part of that awful punishment!" Sally said.

She stepped into the tub and lowered her pussy onto Scott's face. He sucked on her clit, while Kerry fingered her vagina and ass from behind until she collapsed on him.

"I'll leave you two to snuggle and make up now. I'm going to go rub one out in the guest bedroom. Good night!" Kerry announced.

Scott and Sally sensually made out in the tub before eventually moving to the bed and passing out in their bathrobes.

When Scott woke up the next morning he threw a pair of pajama pants on under his robe and went to the kitchen. To his surprise he saw Kerry preparing a cup of coffee completely naked.

"You're uh..."

"Still naked?" She finished for him. "You forgot to give us permission to get dressed last night."

"Oh, right...you can get dressed now."

She walked over to the discarded pile of clothes and picked up her crotchless panties. She noticed Scott watching and laid back on the couch with her legs pulled up giving him one last look at her labia, anus, and teal pubic hair before pulling them on and getting dressed.

Sally walked out with her bath robe hanging open. Sally followed the other's gaze at her exposure.

"No need to stare you both had plenty of it to eat last night."

Kerry said goodbye to Sally, and Scott couldn't help but feel a small tinge of jealously when she grabbed Sally by the bare hips and gave her a kiss right on the mouth. We're they a thing before him?

"It was nice meeting you Scott, I'll turn your stories in to our editor tomorrow. I had lots of fun! Although tell Sarah she's an evil little bitch next time you see her for thinking up that hot and cold box."

She pulled him in for a goodbye kiss on the lips and her hand snaked down his loose pajama pants to grab his penis.

"Maybe we can collaborate on an article for my section sometime." She said sensually, grinning when he went hard in her hand.

"Sally," she called back, "you might consider having a large sausage with your eggs this morning."

With that she yanked his bottoms down and walked out the front door.

Sally grinned, "Isn't she amazing? Don't worry she gets tested frequently. She and I were never a real couple, we just got each other off for fun in college."

Scott felt relieved that it was all just fun between the two.

"Why was that?"

"We both can have fun with anyone, but let's just say I prefer men for relationships, and she prefers the kind of women who piss in urinals and do shitty tattoos around the Seattle music scene."

They both laughed.

The following Tuesday he had an appointment with Dr. Kathy. She checked his spine and movement. At this point wearing just his underwear in front of her didn't really embarrass him.

"Since this is your first appointment since becoming sexually active I need to check you for sexually transmitted diseases. So slip those briefs down to your knees."

His cheeks burned that once again he was exposing himself to his girlfriend's mother even if she had seen everything already. Her latex gloves pulling on his scrotum made his shaft swell up.

"Relax, nothing I haven't seen before." She reassured him. "Was there any play involving your anus?"

He thought about lying, but she looked like she already knew the answer.

"Yes, doctor," he hung his head.

"Nothing to be ashamed about just bend over the table and spread your buttocks apart."

He complied and felt the latex gloves glide across his anus before sliding partway into his rectum. Anal play the night before had been fun but having his girlfriend's mom's finger in his rectum was another level of embarrassment altogether!

Dr. Kathy's finger curled into his prostate.

"Ughh," Scott groaned spilling semen on the floor.

"Don't worry about that I'll have Lisa clean it up." Dr. Kathy said removing her finger.

"Great now Lisa is going to know I ejaculated with her mom's finger in my ass," Scott thought hoping she wouldnt tell Sally.

Dr. Kathy spread his cheeks again and wiped the lubricant from his anus. "All done! I'm going to assign you some exercises throughout the week, but if you could take a little writing trip to somewhere warmer for a week or two until the worst of this weather is over with that would really help."

"Yes, Dr. Kathy."

"That concludes your appointment and seeing as that was the last of the day. I'm officially off the clock. Why don't you join me for a lesson in the den?"

When he got down to the den he saw a young Latina woman.

"Scott, I'd like you to meet Gabriella. I have been punishing her out of town family for a long time, but she just turned nineteen and began with me. I have punished her parents many times, but this is officially her first punishment as an adult."

"Nice to meet you." Scott offered wondering if she would be punishing him too as part of the lesson as had been the case with the caining.

"You too sir," Gabriella replied without looking up.

"Today, you will learn humiliation punishments. Gabriella stole some of her father's whiskey, smoked cigarettes with a boy, and then lied about it. She's agreed to let you observe her punishment in exchange for a non-pain based punishment. because there is no impact you will not be required to reciprocate any of the training."

He nodded relieved.

"To clarify you are here to be punished of your own free will? Furthermore, you remember the safeword we agreed upon?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Gabriella, for stealing whiskey you will be robbed of dignity, for smoking in your parents home and ingesting alcohol under the legal drinking age you will be cleaned out, and for childishly lying about it you will be treated like a child."

"Yes, ma'am!"

"First go stand in the corner with your arms behind your head."

"Ma'am, I drank all that water like you said, may I use a bathroom before the punishment starts?"

"No, the punishment has already started, finish your glass, and do as I say if you want to keep spanking out if this."

Gabriella drank the water and rushed over to the corner. Kathy started walking Scott through the different items starting with the shaving equipment.

"Since she wants to lie to her parents she'll be treated like a child, part of that is corner time and part of that is being shaved bare. Also I'll change her when she wets herself in a minute." Kathy whispered.

A few minutes later, Gabriella was starting to dance in the corner.

"Ma'am, I need to -"

"Silence young lady!"

Another few minutes passed and Gabriella had pee trickling down the legs of her pants.

"Wetting yourself like a child, you should be ashamed of yourself. Lie down on this mat so I can change you."

She started to unbutton her jeans.

"Get on the mat now!!" Kathy barked at her.

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Legs up, and hands by your sides!"

Kathy pulled her shoes, socks, and wet jeans off, leaving her in just soaked panties and a shirt.

"Lift your hips up!"

Kath peeled the wet panties off Gabriella revealing light brown labia and a short, full bush. Kathy wiped Gabriella's vulva with baby wipes being careful to clean every part of her folds. Scott noticed Garbiella jolt when Kathy exposed and cleaned her clitoris.

"Since you wanted to act like a child we're going to get rid of these," Kathy said taking a handful of Gabriella's pubes. She smeared her mound and around her lips with shaving cream and carefully removed all the hair.

"Turn over and spread your cheeks so I can shave your bottom hole dear." Kathy instructed being careful not to speak to her like an adult. He could tell that presenting her asshole was even worse for her than being wiped after peeing. He felt a little guilty that she had tears while he instantly went erect seeing her tight crinkled anus that was a little darker than the rest of her skin. Kathy shaved around it being careful not to nick her asshole ridges.

"Keep your bottom up like that while I prepare an enema to clean out your tummy little lady!"

Kathy prepared an enema solution and donned latex gloves.

"I'm going to get your bottom ready for the nozzle." Kathy warned her before inserting a lubed glove into her asshole. She left her finger in for a minute before removing it and inserting the enema nozzle.

"Oh!" Gabriella gasped as the solution began to fill her bowels. When the bag had drained Kathy pulled Gabriella up by her elbow and marched her in front of him to the attached bathroom. He admired the way her ass jiggled with each step as she tried to retain the solution. Kathy guided her into the corner and instructed her to hold the solution. After a few minutes she had a truly pained look on her face.

"You may sit on the toilet now, but you will not be given any privacy until you grow up."

She shamefully expelled the contents and even though he couldn't see anything, his watching amplified the humiliation to the point she was quivering.

"I'm going to hose you off in the tub since you wet yourself. Take off your blouse and bra, then stand in the tub with your legs spread and your hands behind your head." Kathy instructed. At this point Gabriella was completely submissive.

Scott was treated to the first view of her perky breasts and now erect brown nipples.

Kathy showered her off and didnt allow her to clean herself at all.

When Gabriella got out of the shower Kathy toweled her off.

"I want you to go ask Scott to make sure you are clean."

"Yes, Ma'am. Scott, will you please check to make sure I'm clean?"

Scott nodded and did a quick visual check as Gabrialla did a slow turn to show him her front and back. To Gabriellia's relief he didnt make her expose herself further.

"She looks clean to me," Scott informed Kathy.

"You're forgetting something. Garbriella, ask Scott to check your private area, and make sure your little bottom hole smells okay."

"Scott will you please check my private area, and make sure my little..." she trembled for a moment nervously, "bottom hole smells okay."

Scott had her lay back on the bench and pull her knees to her chest. He didn't touch her at all, but had her spread her lips. Finally he leaned in and sniffed her crinkled anus.

"Smells fine, she's is incredibly wet though considering you just toweled her off." Scott remarked to Gabriella's embarrassment.

"You are finished, you may get dressed now. I hope you'll take more care now that you've experienced adult discipline." Kathy informed her.

"Thank you, Ma'am!" Gabriella forced, about to flee with embarrassment.

"Before you go though, there's something we must attend to. Scott, I asked you to check her for cleanliness and you knew this was a humiliation punishment. You did an inadequate job on purpose. Put your hands behind your head!"

Scott was shocked but almost instinctively complied. Kathy pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees exposing him to the young Gabriella.

"Scott, since you wanted to act like a naughty boy Gabriella is going to check your pee pee and bottomhole."

The nineteen-year-old didn't touch him, but carefully viewed his now hard member.

"It looks clean but the end is a little sticky," Gabriella remaked. "Bend over and grab your ankles so I can smell your behind."

His cheeks burned with shame as he felt her nostrils flare on his asshole.

"It smells like alcohol," she remarked.

"Yes, that because I wiped him after I pulled my finger out earlier," Kathy further embarrassed him.

"You are both dismissed. I hope this gives you some ideas for next time Scott."

And just like like that another bizarre encounter with Dr. Kathy was over.

To be continued...

12