The Doctor's Receptionist Pt. 02

Story Info
Michelle's the best therapy.
2k words
4.51
17.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Windman1
Windman1
110 Followers

Michelle and I slept together that night. And it felt good to have her next to me as we slept. It was comfortable, it wasn't like a one night stand. I looked forward to her in the morning, spending time with her. Maybe I was getting ahead of my self and setting myself up for a disappointment by hoping for too much. There was still something guarded. And I guess that's natural, we hadn't known each other that long. I found myself wanting to prove my trustworthiness. I guess it's something proven with time.

"Good morning." Michelle was smiling as she walked in and sat next to me on the couch and greeted me with a pec on the lips. I was up before she was and didn't want to wake her. I made coffee and was enjoying a cup while she slept. My shoulder injury turned into a rotator cuff surgery and it had only been a couple of weeks and I still wasn't sleeping that well. Being off work wasn't something I was accustomed to but was enjoying the additional time I was able to spend with her.

I returned her kiss and said "good morning."

She had come in wearing silk pajamas she was at this point still a little self conscious about her weight in-spite of me telling her how sexy I thought she was. So unless we were being intimate she usually covered up.

"How is the shoulder this morning? Did you sleep ok?"

"It's ok, it's not healing as fast as I would like. But it will get there."

"Well on the up side it gives me the excuse to ride you."

"Honey, you don't need an excuse. You are welcome aboard anytime. It's not like I don't love it at least as much as you." I laughed.

It was Friday and she needed to get to work. I told her I would come by and take her to lunch. I needed to go to a physical therapy appointment after lunch so I would be in the area anyway.

***********************

"Hey baby! Ready for lunch?" Michelle always blushed a little when I was at all public with my show of affection when I picked her up, but it was my style to kid around and if I thought I could get away with it I would have kissed her when I greeted her in her office.

"I am." Always a smile, it's one of the things that's attracts me to her is her typical happy demeanor. It seems like the nurses in the office are friendly as well and I think they like to see Michelle in a relationship even though I thought I was being scrutinized a little by the rest of the office staff. I really didn't mind, I liked the thought of them looking out for her.

Lunch was good at the little bistro Michelle choose we were un hurried and it gave us a chance to converse. As much time as we were spending together it never seemed forced. She is a pleasant person to spend time with. But there was still something that I sensed hurt in her. Almost like a guard that was there to protect her.

*****************************

"Ok, let me help you with your range of motion." Cindy my physical therapist put one hand under my bicep and lifted while her other hand was on my shoulder. And she lifted and rotated. When I grimaced a little from the pain. She asked "Too much"? and tried to soothe the pain some by rubbing the top of the joint.

"No, it's going to hurt. I'm ok. No pain no gain right?

"Unfortunately that is true. You will get out of your therapy what you put into it. Let's go again." With that she repeated the same motion with me. Her hands in the same position. "I'm not feeling that tendon drag over the bone like we could before your surgery. Tell me if you do because that's not good. The surgery was supposed to fix that, so we don't want to re injure it by pushing it too hard. So for now no resistance. We just want to work on the range of motion."

I knew Cindy and Michelle were business colleagues and maybe there was a friendship there I wasn't sure. I wanted to ask her a few questions but my instincts told me to be patient, something I'm not particularly good at. I am good at listening to my gut however and it was telling me to leave it alone. Don't rush this. It's better to let things unfold on their own. I knew that was the right path. These things take some time. I wanted to tell her how I feel but...

"Ok one more time. Are you ok? You seem ...distracted.

Cindy lifted my arm again. And started to rotate.

"I saw you with Michelle earlier, you two are starting to look like an item." As she was rotating my shoulder.

"Um... yeah, I guess we are. We..."

"You be good to her, Michelle is a keeper, I ..."

"I don't know how else to be, she..."

"Well remember, I can hurt you, I'm insured for that kind of thing".

I laughed. "Your insurance premiums are safe. You are right.

That's it for today huh Doc"?

Cindy was all smiles. My words weren't wasted on her. "Yes that's it for today. Michelle loves Anthony's, the one on the pier. She would never tell you as much but it's her favorite".

"Thank you Cindy."

*************************

"How was your appointment?" Michelle was making dinner in my kitchen when I got home.

"It was good. Not a lot of fun, but good. I'm making progress but it comes with a cost for sure". Cindy is a good therapist. She seems to know how far to push but not hurt me too much."

"Ok, well don't let her rub on you too much. She has to like what she feels. Those arms are enough to melt a woman".

I laughed "Not to worry, I'm not that easily distracted. You are the only one I want." And I gave her a kiss on the lips. And slid my hand down her back and gave her butt a squeeze.

"Ok you, there are hot liquids in here, you'll get burned". And with that she swatted at me with the spoon she was holding. I laughed and retreated to the other side of the island pausing long enough at the refrigerator to get a couple of beers and I opened both and slid one Michelle's direction and sat on a stool on the other side of the island. We talked and sipped our beers while she cooked lobster tortellini's and an Alfredo sauce with roasted squash with potatoes and onions. As silly as I felt about it something as simple as cutting steak with a knife still hurt enough that this was a perfect recovery meal. We cleaned up after dinner and I talked Michelle into a dip in the jacuzzi telling her it was strictly for therapeutic reasons. She knew better but was as eager as I was to get in and soak. I went to get us both some cold water and when I got to the jacuzzi she was in already in and her boobs swayed as they moved with the waters motion when I got in.

My back yard is private and there is a great view of the city lights off the back of the decks this was a good place to unwind at the end of the day. I caressed her thigh as we talked. Being 20 years younger than I am her skin was soft and supple and tighter that most of the women I had dated that were my age. I inched my hand close to the top of her thigh each time and lingered for just a few seconds. Dragging my hand up to cup her tit and turn her head and give here a teasing kiss, just a little tongue. She let out a tiny moan, more like a sigh.

"You are going to risk me re injuring that shoulder if you keep this up.

"Completely worth the risk". I kissed her lightly again. But just a little longer this time. She pulled me in for another as soon as our lips parted. Her delicate tongue almost asking permission as it danced lightly seeking mine. I reciprocated with the same gentle kisses, finding hers joining the waltz already in progress. Breaking the kiss for just a moment while she straddled me burying her face into my shoulder and giving it a light kiss once I was between her thighs.

"I want you mister" she panted. I don't want to hurt your shoulder...But I need you on a bed".

"You just tell how you want me to..." I started.

"On our bed ...I really want you on our bed". She cooed.

We quickly dried off, her calling it our bed is something she hadn't said before. I couldn't help but notice it. I didn't dwell on it as she grabbed my hand and led me to "our" bed. Right away she straddled me kissing me with her breasts pressed firmly to my chest. Her hips moving in circles pressing her mound tightly to my stomach. My cock swayed aching for her. She pushed herself onto it slowly adjusting to it as it slid into her to its base. Before long Michelle was rocking as her large breasts swayed and bounced on my chest. Her already very tight love tunnel was griping and releasing just as she came and continued its spasm with me buried in her. While she recovered I was slowly pumping in and out until again she took over the pace grinding while she rode me.

This time her moaning was louder and she was bouncing wildly grinding when she hit bottom coaxing my own climax from deep within me. I thrust upward meeting her as I exploded deep in her two then three and then another stream filling her.

She leaned forward and we continued to kiss with her on top of me. My spent member no longer in her, she rested as she lay on me, neither of us in a hurry to move.

I don't remember falling asleep but I woke up more rested than I had been since my surgery. She was looking at me when I woke up.

"Hey you" she said softly running her hand up my chest while she lay on her side. "I love waking up next to you. But I need to tell you I worry some. And I feel I need to be honest. The last time I was in a relationship I was hurt. I fell pretty hard for a man who turned out to not be genuine, he turned out to be a player and I wasn't the only woman in his life and I didn't see it for too long. I guess I want to see the best in people". Michelle was still caressing my chest and arm as she spoke. While she still maintained her usual soft spoken way I could see this was a difficult conversation.

"Listen I'm really sorry you were hurt by a guy that obviously didn't have good character I kissed her on her cheek. I knew I would have morning breath and well a kiss on the lips my not have had the affect I wanted.

"I am falling in love with you. Maybe I'm just an overly hopeful old guy that's setting his sights too high. I keep wondering what a young beautiful woman with your heart would want with me? But as long as you will have me I'm here. This isn't a let me see how many times I can get you to have sex thing for me. I really really like you. And I'm starting to love you. I hope it's not too early for me to say it. The last thing I want to do is scare you off"...

"It's not too early. I love you too, and I have hoped for a while you felt like I do. You aren't old. You are perfect for me. I hope you can be patient with me. I have a scar that will take a little time to heal. It won't take a long time I promise.

Windman1
Windman1
110 Followers