The Doctor's Receptionist

Story Info
Michelle is able to trust again.
3.3k words
4.47
29.5k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Windman1
Windman1
108 Followers

I'm not sure I'm wild about going to the clinic they are sending me to. Employers seem to want to do these things as cheaply as they can. I mean I get it. These workman's comp things can get costly and this is just part of trying to keep those costs as low as they can. I would rather go to my own doctor, but thats not who they contracted with.

I did tell them I was willing to tough it out a couple of days, at least until we were past this critical phase on this job. But they would have none of it. I have to say they do try to take good care of me. I have been with them from the beginning and they feel like they at least owe me enough to take good care of me.

"Josh Grey." I told the receptionist. Really not looking at her. I was checking emails until it dawned on me I should at least look at the person I was talking to. "I'm sorry that's very rude of me." I slid my phone into my back pocket.

She responded "No problem." Looking up at me with a devastating smile and a tone in her voice that was sure to captivate my attention. "You are seeing the doctor for a shoulder injury?" Michelle continued to type away as I answered her questions about my shoulder looking into my eyes as she did, never breaking that gorgeous smile. I did my best to keep eye contact, fully aware of her more than ample cleavage. "Ok have a seat we'll call you back when the doctor is ready to see you."

I thanked Michelle and turned to find a seat in the waiting room. It seemed her eyes followed me a little longer than I would have expected them to. Her smile never broke. Even when she continued to type at her computer. "Dude you are dreaming, she meets and talks to a hundred men in a day. There is no way she isn't taken." I thought. Just then her eyes lifted from her screen and she glanced at me and that killer smile emerged again. Something tingled in me. "Am I in junior high again or what?" I wondered if she could tell I'm melting here in my seat? I told myself I was setting myself up for a disappointment. "You're 60 years old. And she is at least 20 years younger than you, what are you thinking? She is just trying to be nice".

"Josh Grey" the nurse came through the doorway at almost at the same time she called my name.

"That's me." I got up and followed her in to the examination room. The Dr. decided the best treatment would be some physical therapy for a few weeks and sent me back out to the receptionist to set up an appointment.

"Ok Josh, lets get you an appointment with physical therapy the Dr. thinks that should take care of it. How does Tuesday at 2:00 work?"

"That will be fine. Later is better, but that works." I was looking at my calendar to make sure I wasn't creating a conflict. "Yeah, Tuesday is great." I slid my phone in my pocket and let my eyes pause for just an instant on Michelles cleavage before looking up to see that I was busted, she was already looking at me. "Damn!" I thought to myself, "a little self control there Josh." I was kicking myself.

"I can make it later if thats better?" She asked as she was taking off her headset. "How does 4:30 work?"

"That is better, thank you."

"I'm on my way to lunch, follow me. They are in our building. I'll show you where they are."

She stood up and came around the counter.

"That's very nice of you, but it's your lunch. Really you don't have to." As we walked out the door Michelle wrapped her hand inside of my arm as she escorted me around the corner. Being much shorter than I am, (I guessed just over five feet) and a bbw for sure. With an emphasis on beautiful. I didn't mind at all that she kept her hand there.

"It's my pleasure. And its an excuse to get away from the phones a little early. And besides its a good excuse to give you a chance to ask if I would like to have a coffee sometime." She bit her lip just a little as she looked up at me looking for my response. Her expression a little hopeful but not at all desperate.

In all honesty I was a little surprised and taken a little off guard. I thought I had kept my interest well hidden. And wasn't used to a woman take the lead like this. But it would be foolish to let this moment get away. "Can I meet you at the Starbucks on main at a little after 5:00. I'm guessing you are off work at 5:00?"

We were arriving at the physical therapy office and Michelle faced me and asked for my phone. "Here is my number. And my address, is it too much trouble to pick me up?" She said as she typed it in.

"Not at all."

Her hands were small like the rest of her and her nails were manicured short and painted red. She handed my phone back and had a confidence in her voice. "I'll see you at about 5:15 then." As she walked away I wondered if she would look back before turning the corner. I just stood there and watched. As she got to the corner her head turned and looked at me and her smile indicated she felt like she had been caught.

I smiled back and opened the door and went in to my appointment.

My appointment went well even though I was only half listening to the therapist. She was a spunky blonde gal that was nice enough and definitely into her job. Maybe a little too much. She seemed a little annoyed at my lack of attention I was giving the exercises. Admittedly my mind was on Michelle and our coffee date.

I was at her door and I knocked. I could hear the dog barking. I was contemplating knocking again and...

"Josh, hi. I was just in the back watering my garden Michelle walked over from around the side of the house and gave me a hug. If I thought it took effort to not look at her chest before, this would be impossible. Her low cut top exposed her incredible breasts and the cleavage that was created when they were pushed together like they were.

We arrived at the coffee house and there was one person in front of us. "What can I get you?" I was just looking at her eyes when I asked and it did take some effort. I didn't want her to think that's the reason I agreed to the date.

"Hmmm... how about a grandedoublemochafrapdoubleshot...iced."

I don't know what my expression was but judging from her laughter it must have been priceless . She was laughing so hard she even snorted. That made her laugh even harder. Amidst her laughing she could barely get out "coffee, just lol, lol. lol...black coffee. I'm so sorry! I shouldn't be laughing at your expense." She hugged me again, her short stature putting her cheek on my chest. And when we hugged she smelled good. And her breasts pushed into my stomach, chest area. They did take up some real estate, they felt nice. The combination of smell, the hug and her great smile was causing things to stir in my groin.

We got our drinks and sat, and at first just made small talk and as we got more comfortable the conversation flowed without any effort. It quickly became obvious this one is smart, with a quick wit. We had been sitting for an hour and really having a great time just talking. I was getting hungry and she must have been too. "Are you hungry? Do you want to go someplace and get a bite?"

"I'm starving I thought you would never ask." She giggled a little and it made her breasts bounce. "Ok, not starving, but I could eat."

"Where would you like to go? I'm not picky, so any place is fine. What do you like?"

" I like a good atmosphere, the food is secondary."

"Fish, seafood, steak?" I was searching her eyes for a clue. She might not have wanted to appear picky.

"I'm a sucker for a good ribeye?" She kind of sheepishly replied.

"Ok I know just the place. It's a brewery, but if you don't like beer they have wine, sodas, well drinks what ever you want. They also have a great ribeye. I know the owner, it's a great place."

We had dinner and a great time as we sat on the patio overlooking the bay and talked until it started to get too cold to be out there. During dinner Michelle would sometimes touch my arm or hand in the course of conversation. The conversation was great, she is an articulate deep thinker that kept me on my toes.

We ended the date with me dropping Michelle off at her house. I got out of my truck and opened her door for her like I had done all evening.

"Thank you for a great evening." Michelle looked sincere and any doubt about the date was removed when I leaned in to give her a pec on the lips and it turned into a very nice good night kiss with a little tongue. She let her hand trail down my chest almost to my belt when our kiss broke, and said good night with a mischievous smile.

"I'll call you, and thank you! I had a great time also." She really knew how to make things stir in me. Things I hadn't felt in quite some time.

I did call the next day and we decided to go to the county fair the following day. It was Saturday and the weather was a nice early fall day just a bit of a chill in the morning warming up during the day. We did all the fair things you do. Saw the animals, ate, watched the destruction derby, ate, we stoped at the kettle corn booth and got a bag. Michelle seemed to know the people working the booth. We stayed for the concert. The band was mostly a cover band playing country and classic rock. We didn't dance but had a couple of drinks and sat and listened joked and laughed. I was growing to enjoy her smile and her confident playful demeanor. And her teasing.

It was on the late side when we left and it had cooled and there was chill in the air. We got in my truck and Michelle slid into the center seat to snuggle a little while the heater tried to catch up. Her hands roamed while she tried to warm up, nothing overtly sexual, again just a tease that left you wanting more.

It had crossed my mind to ask her come home with me. My mind couldn't help but wonder how her teasing playfulness translated in bed. But I thought better of it and made the left turn to drop her off at her house.

We arrived at her house and she was happy to let me play the gentleman and wait for me to open the door of my truck for her. Another goodnight kiss and another progression, her soft hand on the back of my neck ending on the side of my face while the other explored my chest. In the end pulling me back in for a quick peck on the lips and a bit of a sultry good night.

The next week we spoke often, met for an evening coffee, and had dinner in the middle of the week. It was starting to feel like a relationship. Really like a dance. One that I wasn't always sure I was leading in. When the lead transitioned it was nothing abrupt. Simply a smooth course correction. It became evident to both of us I think I would be ready before she was to be intimate. I was content to be patient keeping in step with what Michelle was ready for. And at times the lead was mine leading into a new depth that required trust and a confidence that I wouldn't betray that trust. Over time the trust came easier and the steps less tentative and the willingness to follow was closer to me.

As we became closer and more in touch with each other I became aware Michelle may have been hurt somewhere along the way. There was a callous there to protect her from injury. I knew it would take some time to build confidence I wasn't going to scratch the scab off and expose her to more pain.

My shoulder was healing and a follow up with the doctor confirmed I was on track to a full recovery. At the counter where Michelle sat I paused to say hi and she asked how the shoulder was in a professional tone.

"Doc says I could use a massage at least once a week to aid in my recovery. I think a full figured woman with small hands is best. What do you ..."

"Michelle pushed the button on the side of her headset and said "Dr. Chisoms office..." she was blushing a little and I got a look that said "not here." The nurse behind her was smiling and looking at Michelle.

Michelle was writing on the back of an appointment card while she spoke to the person on the other end of the line. She handed me the card and said in a quick professional "Thank you."

I'm sure I still had a grin on my face when I took the card from her.

On the way out of the office I read the card and it read "pick me up at 7:00."

The rest of the day my thoughts were occupied by Michelle. Her quick wit and pleasant smile were infectious. I found my self longing for her soft touch, the affectionate way she her foot would rub my leg when we sat together and her teasing banter. I hoped there would be more soft kisses. A lot more.

I picked up Michelle at 7:00. I hadn't called or texted her. There was a little bit of mystery and the anticipation that it brought with it. The wait was worth it, she looked great, sexy even. Her jeans were a little tight and her top low enough to make me want to see more. She had on heels that weren't too tall and showed off her painted red toe nails that matched her finger nails.

I didn't try to hide that I was enjoying how she looked.

"You look great, incredible even." I greeted her with a pec on the lips. She had on clear lip gloss that made them look luscious and they were soft when kissed. There was that familiar stirring again.

"Thank you." She grabbed my hand as we walked to my truck and as usual I opened the door for her. I got in and and we held hands as I drove.

"So are you going to tell me where you are taking me?" There was an anticipation in her smile.

"It's a surprise, I don't think you will be disappointed." I was looking to see how she would react to not knowing where we were headed.

"Oooo, mysterious. Ok I'm game." Her smile was wide and her eyes searched mine seemingly looking for a clue or perhaps with wonder.

It wasn't long before we pulled into the parking lot at Gabbie's, a unique very upscale Mexican restaurant. The wait staff was shirt and tie. The patrons typically much less formal. The decor looked old world Spain with open beams and rustic tile on the floor and the food was top notch, among the best I have had.

We were shown to our table and the waiter pulled Michelle's chair out for her as we sat down.

"Wow, fancy", Michelle's eyes were roaming around the room taking in the decor. "I have not been here, what a nice surprise."

Michelle ordered a steak with an ancho mole sauce and started with abogandos soup. I opted for a chili basted tilapia in wine sauce, asparagus and a salad. The food was spectacular our time together even better. We opted to sit next to each other and I reaped the benefit of being close to her. With a touch here and a touch there, a foot finding my leg. My arm over the back of her chair and my hand rubbed her back. Her hand on my thigh occasionally giving a squeeze.

After dinner we drove to Michelle's house. There was a very sensual good night kiss, when Michelle pulled back keeping her hand on the back on my neck asked "Do you want to come in?"

"I really do." She took my hand and lead me inside. After the front door closed I turned her and kissed her passionately. I let my hands roam more freely than I had caressing her as we kissed.

"Do you want a drink or something?" There was lust in her eyes when she asked.

"Something." Michelle looked a little puzzled when I said it. "Something, but not a drink." I pulled her in and kissed her, our tongues flicked and explored and she softly moaned. And she started to pull my shirt off, leading me to a new depth we hadn't been to yet. I pulled my shirt over my head. And helped her unbutton her blouse revealing her large boobs, unhooking her bra they fell out and swayed and soon were pressed against my chest as we locked in another kiss. Her hands went for my belt and unbuttoned my pants. I stepped out of them and then my boxer briefs. My cock sprang out. That was the last of my clothes. I pulled her jeans off and lead her out of the last of hers. She brought me to her bed and pushed me back onto it following me. Kissing me and finding my member and giving it a squeeze. I turned her onto her back and took my time kissing her, first on her lips and then her neck and breasts. Taking my time kissing and sucking each nipple. I kissed my way down to between her legs and she lifted her knees and parted them exposing a shaved, smooth pussy. I took my time finding her clit with my tongue. I kissed and sucked and caressed until I could feel her get close to a climax. Then came back to her nipples and breasts. I listened to her body letting it lead me to when she was ready for more.

It wasn't long before she pulled me up and kissed me hard and reached between her legs and guided my cock to her wet opening. We made love. Unhurriedly. Enjoying each transition of each other's bodies telling the other what it wanted. When she came I was glad because I didn't want to cum before her but I was getting close and it was getting difficult to hold off.

When I did her hands gripped my back and pulled me close to her, plunging my cock in and I exploded into her. We kissed before I went soft. We were close to each other as we slept. Her soft and warm body felt good next to me.

It had been so long since I had felt the touch of a woman and the sensual feeling of a deep kiss followed by making love.

Windman1
Windman1
108 Followers