The Doe-Taur & Her Lover Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, there's so much...new muscle..." He grunted. "Here... Mmm... Alyssa..."

He growled, lips pulling briefly back from his teeth, and Alyssa moaned.

"Oh, Sandor -- you're so...so...fierce! You're fiercer than -- ah! -- I've ever...seen!"

But she couldn't get all the words out that she wanted to as he took her more roughly, the softness between them dropping away. The bond was still there, but it was more carnal than before as he ground into her body, sinking the full length of his aching prick into her tight wetness with every stroke. Alyssa would have been shoved forward across the ground if she had been standing, hardly even able to brace herself, though lying down with her legs folded under her, submissively exposed to her lover, helped her stay in place a little more. His hands on her hips, dragging her back whenever she was jostled a little too much helped even more.

"Ah! Sandor... Mmm... Higher..."

She directed him a little, even if it no longer felt like it was her place to direct him in how to make her feel good, wanting him to take what he wanted from her. But he would cum inside her either way, she was sure, so why shouldn't she have her pleasure too? Being submissive was not something, officially, that they had explored yet, though Alyssa would learn more about why she almost didn't feel like she needed to climax anymore, not as long as she made sure to please her sweet fox.

"Mmm... Yes..." He panted heavily, his pink tongue hanging out of his muzzle as he leaned over her, hips slapping hard into her rump with every thrust. "Unff, you feel so good, Alyssa... You're even wetter than usual!"

He growled as he leaned over her, though the fox could only drag his long tongue back into his mouth only briefly. He just needed to pant, to heave and to grasp at all the breath that he could, tail proudly lifted, a little stiff as he ground into her. It would not usually wag, not in his case, but it still conveyed important information.

His desire stood out through his tail, even as Alyssa moaned, letting her hands fall forward to balance her. She tried desperately to rock back against him, her tail lifted too as if she was trying to put her body even more on show to him, but the doe-taur needed it, craved it, panted for it, whimpering as if it had been months since they had last physically come together.

"Oh, ohhh, oh!" She moaned, half-glancing back, her eyes hooded with pleasure. "Oh, Sandor... Why... You feel even bigger than usual!"

And he did, though perhaps it was the position that they were in, for they never usually had sex on the hard floor. All she could think about was how tight she felt around him, his cock plunging deep with every stroke, filling her completely. There was no spot of her pussy that he did not hit as he slammed in, taking her roughly, ferally, as if he had forgotten everything there was to being an anthro, the softness and romanticism that had before been present between them.

"Mmm, that's right, keep talking to me like that," he growled, eyes glinting. "I like when you say that, my sweetly dirty doe..."

Alyssa whimpered.

"Mmm, yes, you feel so big inside me, so thick..." She panted, one hand trying to come up, trying to touch her breasts, though she was still wearing a blouse, laced at the front. "I feel like...mmm...I'm going to..."

But the words would not come, even though that was quite alright. There was a truly salacious moan to slip from her lips instead, so dirty that she might as well have been a lady of pleasure in a brothel. And yet that was not the sort of thing that Alyssa would ever see, even if the sentiment was there, her fox hammering into her. The lewd, wet sound of her pussy squelching around his hot length filled the air with every stroke of his cock, pounding brutally into her with such a bestial fashion that she could barely even catch her breath.

Still, there was that tightness inside her, the ripple and pull of muscles that she could only partially control. At the point of orgasm, she couldn't even clench around him, losing control of her body completely and utterly, though it was in such a way that she felt completely safe too, surrendering herself and everything she was to Sandor, the love of her life.

Heat prickled through her as the force of his thrusts sped up and up, as if he was losing control, needing to fuck her so badly that the fox couldn't possibly think of anything else, nothing else at all. He had to have her and it was in such a feral way, his cock throbbing, pulsing inside her, need coursing through with every beat of his heart sending blood around his body, to all the right places that needed it the most.

And yet her orgasm came right before his, the doe-taur tensing suddenly as she cried out, rocking back against him, though there was little movement afforded to her when she was lying down with her hind legs tucked under her. Alyssa panted heavily, a hand on her chest, her other arm quivering as she tried her best to support herself. Yet there was too little she could do as her body ached and shuddered, her pussy tightening around him. There was nothing she could do, nor that she wanted to do, not as lust swamped her, her pussy slick around him, milking him of his cum to soon be spilt into her.

At the sudden rush of her juices and arousal, Sandor could not hold back anymore, letting out a broken yelp as passion overcame him. The tightness of her and the feel of her twitching cunny was too much for him, not that he needed to hold back at all, aching deeply, his tail suddenly softening and swaying from one side to the other as he finally gave in. Spurt after spurt of hot, creamy seed filled his lover, his cock driven as deeply up into her as it could possibly go.

There was nothing dirtier, to him, than cumming inside her, curved over her back as if he was trying to bore into her even more deeply, panting heavily, his tongue hanging out. He didn't need to be calm or controlled or even put together in that moment, just carnal and feral, letting his needs rule him. His cock ached and twitched inside her, swollen at that raw point of need, though he couldn't do any more than allow every dripping spurt of seed to flow from him, pouring into her hot, needy pussy.

His doe. His doe-taur. Only his.

And he would only need her until the end of his days.

"Mmm... You feel as good as ever, dear."

His words may have been sweet, but there was a teasing edge to them that made her cheeks heat up even more than they had been already. Being reduced, in a way, to sexual charm and the ability of her body... It made her skin prickle and tingle as if she was going to orgasm all over again -- and the doe-taur was still catching her breath!

"Mmm, I'm, uh...glad, Sandor," she said, fumbling with her words. "I... Um, what are you doing?"

The fox withdrew his length from her pussy, dripping wet with a delicious combination of her juices and his cream, a potion that only they, together, could create. He didn't say anything, not even as his lips stretched into a wide grin -- not until he was directly in front of her, standing with his knees ever so slightly bent. It put his cock at just the right height from her lips, even as the doe-taur turned blushing from him.

"Oh, Sandor..."

The fox grinned even more widely, tongue flicking out against the side of his muzzle. There was something so sexual about that small act alone that she shuddered where she laid, submissively seated.

I hope he does that again...

"Lick it clean!" He said, the words coming out with the sharp bark of command in them. "You wouldn't want to leave my dick like that, would you?"

She whimpered and shook her head, though parted her lips for him, the fox caressing her face briefly as he put his dick up to her lips. It was up to her, however, to show what she wanted, sucking him into her mouth with a rosy tint to her cheeks.

It was easy for the doe-taur to relax into giving him head, though his fingers did pause to comb softly through her hair, reminding her a little more of the fox that she was more used to than the rough and ready fox who... Oh, he was so commanding, so fierce! It was all new, so much so that it was all the doe-taur could do not to swoon at his feet, but even that was something that she was sure he would have loved. Maybe that too was something that the two of them could come to try in time.

But there was enough for them to be getting on with for one day as she cleaned off his hard shaft, which only softened a little. Sometimes the fox's stamina surprised her, a little shuddering tremor running through him as he grunted and rolled his hips forward, making her take a little more of his shaft into her mouth.

"Unff!"

"That's it, my beautiful doe," he moaned, eyes half-closed and fixed on her. "Deeper... Make it nice and clean."

There was a warmth there, a sense of love pouring through his tone like warm mead served on a cold winter night, though something new. Something that excited her, something that not even Alyssa had seen quite like that before. Maybe it was the encounter with the tree? That had changed them both, in a way that they could never return to the time before. And maybe that was for the better, even if the doe-taur would have much preferred they had never had to go through that horrendous, magical experience at all.

His shaft was warm inside her mouth, the tip where his cream laid still cooler where it had been exposed, briefly, to the air. But she took it all in as if she was trying her very best to please him, always doing her best, as she always did.

It was less cleaning off his cock, in the end, and more giving him a blowjob, bobbing her head slowly, hardly looking at what she was doing even as her hands came up to brace on his thighs. They were stronger legs too than they had been, allowing her to hold herself up. Not quite tree trunk thighs, not firm with that much muscle, though the mental comparison made her shake with repressed delight, a slight smile pulling at her lips even around the length of his cock.

"Mmmm... Mmmph?"

Alyssa didn't know for how long she should go, even as he held her head, firmly keeping her in place. Well, that was what she would have to lean into then, all she could lean into. She had to place her focus on the fox and him alone, all her trust in him so that not a drop of worry or fear remained.

Sandor would always lead her right. That was one of many reasons that she loved him so much.

Together, they would go forward. Together.

"Mmm, your mouth feels even better than your pussy," he teased her, watching and loving how the heat rose even more to her cheeks, the puffing out of her cheeks as he shoved his dick a little too deeply. "Use your tongue too... I want you to make sure it's all cleaned up!"

It was a tease and a play, but it was one that his sweet doe-taur was keen to go along with, her eyes alight with love as she looked up at him as much as she could with his cock in her mouth. The taste was unique, even for her, bobbing her head more and more urgently, even then wondering just how much it would take for her to get him to cum, how much to get him to spill over the edge where he simply couldn't hold it for a single moment more.

Alas, for her, even though it was not such a bad thing, after all, his stamina was up the second time around, his cock harder than ever and rock solid, aching for even more attention. Sandor might have been a little more sensitive than usual around the head of his length, but he was still ready to go, keen to step into the next chapter of his life and future with his darling doe-taur.

"Unnff! Mm-hmm-mmph!"

Her eyes watered. It was a little too much for her as her lover thrust, though he took his time, keeping an eye on her to make sure that he wasn't hitting the back of her throat and making her gag, even if he was being rougher. The fox, after all, was a little calmer after the first round, even if they should have been getting on with other house-related activities, making sure that the last things were ready. Ultimately, there was only so much to be done and they were, to be fair to them, waiting for the sales cart too for the larger items before Alyssa and he could head into town and the market to take the smaller items that they could carry and rid themselves of themselves.

After all that, Sandor was rather wishing that he had arranged for the salesperson to take everything in one load, even though it meant that they would not get as much money for it. Her mouth and lips around his cock were simply too alluring, suckling on his cock, her eyes softly cast downward in utter devotion to him. Even if things were changing between them, there was still more to come and, well, his devotion was merely becoming something stronger, something even more passionate than before.

"Unff... Nnnngggghhhhh, yes, oh, yes..."

Sandor panted heavily, rolling his hips, pausing her bobbing as he held her head in place, his fingers roughly twisted into her hair behind her left ear. His other hand rested on her cheek, soothing her and reminding Alyssa that he was still there for her, coming together in rampant, powerful thrust after thrust. He'd never fucked her face with such passion before, yet the fox didn't think he could have stopped himself unless Alyssa had told him to, checking in with her, even as her cheeks hollowed, suckling on his shaft.

More, he needed more, so close already, and yet the high and the prelude to it were drawn out even more, where it might only have been seconds in each stage before. That was one of the many benefits of cumming once already, even if he could have been taking care of Alyssa's needs too. Though more of that could come another time, later that night perhaps, perhaps when they were in the inn together, staying overnight. In fact, Sandor had not honestly thought too much about where they were going to spend the night, only that they were going to carry on to their new home once they had wrapped up all the loose ends there.

He'd have to think about that with Alyssa later, though he was sure the doe-taur had something in mind. He grunted, rocking his hips harder and faster, filling her mouth with every stroke. There was barely any time nor any need for the doe-taur to suck on his cock or hollow her cheeks at all, grunting around him as her eyes shot a little wider. That had been a particularly deep thrust, but Sandor couldn't stop, not when her hand shifted up to his hip, desperate with need, holding her lover in place above her as much as he was holding her.

"Mmmph... Mmmph... Mmm-hmmmmmmm!"

Alyssa tried to squeak around his cock, though all that came out were muffled grunts and groans. It was too hard for her and yet she still caught herself wanting to please him, to do better by him, moaning around his hard length as the fox climaxed a second time. It was easy for her to swallow, even though her jaw was a little on the sore side from taking him into her mouth for so long -- he was never usually that rough with her. Still, her doe-ears tipped back, splaying out softly, submissively, allowing it all, feeling as if it was right. It may not have been right for her if he had not looked after her as well as he did, but, well...sometimes Alyssa was more than happy to try out new things without understanding them fully. As long as everyone was safe and happy, there was no harm to be had there at all.

The taste was sweet -- familiar and yet musky, his cum thick, heady, making her want to swallow it down more and more. She had to swallow quickly to catch every one of his powerful spurts, as if he was trying to fill her mouth with his seed even more than she was ready for, though the doe-taur knew that that was merely just a reflex of his body doing what it needed to do. He was no more in control of his orgasm, when it came, than she ever was of her own.

There was a burning need under her tail, his cream drooling from her pussy, reminding her of what he had done to her, how he had filled her with such raw, bestial power. Alyssa shivered, though had to concentrate, even then, to take down his cream, throat working rapidly.

Gluck, gluck, gluck...

Her eyes watered a little, dribbles of cream trickling from the corners of her lips where she missed a spurt, though neither minded the mess all that much. It was just another reminder of all they had done together, their lustful interlude, all when their attention should have been on the house. No matter though, no matter at all... She was quite comfortable there where she was, clutching onto her lover's hip as if she was the only thing locking them in place, present in a moment where every tiny little sensation could be called into the forefront of their experience.

From the firm push of his cock into her mouth to the feel of the hard floorboards under her body, though she was quite comfortable, her body naturally allowing her legs to be folded and tucked away. It would have been more awkward for the doe-taur, undoubtedly, if she was an anthro, but Alyssa had never honestly wanted to be anything other than just who she was, suckling on his shaft, cleaning him off, yet again, with long, slow laps of her tongue.

She had to pull back to do her job properly, his shaft softening that time, for not even the fox's stamina lasted that long. That it was potentially magically enhanced since his change was something that had crossed her mind, but, well, it was not something altogether that she had to worry about.

He was still hers, still her Sandor, even if he had grown, just like she had. He smiled down at her with that gentle, loving smile of his, the one that almost seemed to stretch his lips a little too wide, so that he looked kind of goofy and silly, as she suckled down to the base of his shaft and back up again, leaving the hard length sleek with saliva, yet perfectly clean.

"Have you finished with me?" She teased, her fingers brushing his soft length lightly, a twinkle in her eye to match that of her lover's. "Or is there something more I can do for you?"

Sandor chuckled, though even the fox was breathless and more than a little worn out after that kind of physical exertion. There was something about sex that was inherently tiring and, to be fair, probably not the best idea for them on a day like that. Still, what had happened had happened and the warm glow spreading through the fox was not something that he was at all keen to give up, not even if it might have put him in better stead for the day to come still and the next.

He helped Alyssa up, though the drool of his cream dripping from her cunny was alluring to say the very least of it. There was nothing quite like seeing that he had laid and made his mark on her in the cream dripping from her, drooling through the soft fur that came up between her hind legs, a gentle white even though it was not quite as pure as the white of her undertail.

Some things, in times like that, just caught him, and he slipped his fingers into her again, delighting in the squelch of her wet pussy as she blushed and rocked back on him, standing once more.

"Mmm, my beautiful doe..."

Even Sandor caught the predatory lilt to his voice, as if he was a fox like his ancestors, hunting for his living, though he would never, not in a million years, ever have considered hunting Alyssa. Not the light of his life, no -- not unless it was merely to attack her from behind and tackle her into bed. He shuddered bodily. That kind of struggle, mmm... That could be very hot for both to engage in, with consensual play at hand at all times.

"Mmm, Sandor, you..." Her breath caught beautifully as he leaned in close, his free hand over her rump, squeezing and rubbing, brushing her brown fur up in the wrong direction. "Mmm... Sandor... We're busy, we have things to do..."