The Doe-Taur & Her Lover Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to shake herself off, but he was too insistent, even if Sandor knew also that there was only so much time to be spared in teasing one another. Was that a cart outside? The fox's ears pricked as he groaned, glancing at his soft shaft, clean but still needing to be tucked back away for the sake of modesty, his clothing having dropped lower down his thighs, under both his tail and buttocks.

"I know..."

There was a touch of a whine in his voice that made Alyssa giggle, but he still took all the moments he could in sliding his fingers back and forth through the slick mess of her pussy. He just wanted to feel good and to make her feel good, though Alyssa would have to run to their bathroom to clean up over the lavatory and perhaps the bath too before they carried on with their day. It was a shame their scented oils that could be used to help cover up the smells from such messes had been packed away already, but he was more than confident that Alyssa would be able to make herself decent again. Frankly, the fox would not have cared one little bit if she had not.

"You've made a mess of me," the doe-taur complained good-naturedly, though it was not all that bad, even as he let her go and she grunted, twisting around to see what lay under her tail, heat in her body. "Mmmph... But I don't... It's okay... I'm going to clean up, sweetheart."

It told a tale that she was comfortable telling him what she was going to do rather than asking permission, though that had been a very old habit, due to her status in the wider world, that had been tricky for the doe-taur to break. One thing that had improved with her over the years also was that her body had become more flexible, which she was quite grateful for when it came to ensuring all parts of her body were clean and well-groomed. Self-care was certainly something that Alyssa held in high regard.

Grumbling faintly to herself, the doe-taur gave a light shiver, her tail flicking up as she ran a washcloth, which she had, in fact, set aside, just in case it was needed. It was up to her to consider things like that when Sandor was preoccupied with other things and she had flourished into her role at home as a head of the household like that too, managing the day-to-day things and running the household. For a doe-taur like her, it was something that she had never thought would be her forte, though she had proven very easily that she had an aptitude for getting things done.

Twisting around, she neatly cleaned off her pussy, the soft fur a little damp there, though she at least thought it would dry quickly. Using a dry corner of the cloth that she had not had to damp down, she tidied up the best she could, a little sore from everything that they had done, yet the deeply rooted satisfaction within her was surely all worth it.

"There..." She muttered to only herself. "That will have to do!"

"Okay!" She said, half-trotting back down the stairs, which were not too steep so that she could still move easily down them. "I'm ready! My saddle bags should still be here, let us put those on and then we can make sure that everything we are selling ourselves is in those."

He was quick to help her, laying over some of the things, like some woven blankets with gold thread that had come from his family home but that they had no use of, over her back that would not fit in the bags themselves. Not everything had to be tucked away, after all, not when they were not going all that far. Their new home would be a little further out from the town they were moving to again, giving them even more space and privacy, though neither knew how much that would be wanted when they went. Maybe Alyssa would even have to start trotting practice every day to jog into town for food and other supplies with Sandor was training. The fox, on the other hand, so often travelled on a rolling, twisting vine when he could manage it. When using his plant and nature magic, however, he was not always in tune with how things like that could affect the world around him. After the second time that he had ripped up a main road, Alyssa had had to have a talk with him, for it was causing a lot of trouble for those that had to move around without magic...

The sales cart arrived before they headed off, though they only had to direct the merchant to what was to be loaded up there, everything off their hands and money changed into Sandor's hands. Alyssa smiled. That would be very much needed to furnish their new home -- but that would require a visit to the market in the new town, all so that they did not have to transport more large items than necessary. They still had to be sensible with their money, even after all that they had been through.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories