The Doe-Taur & the Fox

Story Info
Alyssa tells Sandor about a non-consensual fantasy...
4.1k words
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Something wasn't right. Alyssa had been working in the household of the foxes, well...since she had been a little fawn. Few taurs in the world were not on the lower rungs of society, after all, and she had been sold into service, presumably so that she could have a better life than what her mother had thought that she could give her. Alyssa didn't know quite what that meant when her mother had cared for her so very much.

Yet she could not think about that, her brown hair tied back neatly, a faint curl to it, as she had washed it recently. That had been in cold water, but the doe-taur was grateful for what she could get.

The master of the house or, more accurately, the young master... He was always looking at her. That in itself was not all that much of a strange thing but...his stares... She didn't know what to make of them. She could have been dusting the fireplace or collecting eggs from the chickens or even filling the bathtub: it went without saying that the fox would be found, staring at her.

She didn't say anything. She was only an indentured servant and, truthfully, Alyssa knew that there was nothing that she could do about it. She couldn't stop him from staring at her, not when he was one of her masters, technically, though the scroll was kept by the mistress of the house. She shifted uncomfortably and offered him a polite smile and a light curtsey, crossing her back legs as she dipped with her forelegs, pausing when she felt his eyes, once again, drop to her hind end.

"Good evening, Master Sandor."

The fox smiled and nodded, though he didn't stop looking at her. And the doe-taur felt his gaze, as uncomfortable as ever, remain on the curve of her hind end, somewhere beneath the white fluff of her little tail.

He was of age, yes, but...she still didn't think that it was quite right, even if she was, most likely, one of the only females that he was around; she'd heard that there were many males also training in magic, even if the fox had only begun to take it seriously of late. She didn't know how that was going and only asked out of politeness, wanting to fulfil her role as a servant of the household and ensure that she earned her meals.

Perhaps though, the eldest son of such a rich, prosperous merchant family should not have such a fetish, she thought to herself, even if the idea was something that the doe-taur would keep private only to her. She tried not to think or worry about it too much, focusing on her work and, as always, finding solace in the rhythmic, predictable nature of her chores.

He wouldn't do anything more than that.

And yet she was wrong.

She didn't hear the white fox coming when she was heading downstairs to the basement where her room was. There were other servant quarters down there too, no windows, but the others were away for the night or serving the master and mistress of the house in other ways: they did like the waiter, after all, to serve them drinks of an evening, even though the hour was quite late at that time.

"Hm..."

She hummed softly to herself as she stepped inside the small room with a narrow bed that, frankly, was not much more than a cot and stood on four, short, rickety legs. But it was enough, yes, for her, and she could lean against the wall when she folded her legs under herself to sleep on the mattress, so she was not truly uncomfortable there. Being a taur helped sometimes.

"This is your fault."

"Oh!"

She startled, hands flying to her chest as she whirled around, hair flying loose from the tie that had grown slack over the day. Wisps hung about her face as her heart beat wildly, the young Master Sandor standing there in the doorway, blocking it.]

Her heart sank. She didn't listen to it.

"W-what... Oh, Master Sandor, I did not hear you there," she managed to get out, a shaky smile on her lips. "Was there something that you needed? I will be there right away!"

The fox shook his head, a pink tongue snaking out to roll and lap languidly along the side of his muzzle.

"Yes... Quite. It's all your fault, Alyssa... And I can't bear it anymore!"

She didn't react quickly enough, not as the fox lunged for her, his hand going for her shoulder, fingers curling around and black claws biting sharply for a breath of a moment. She made as if to scream, purely on instinct, but the fox clapped his other hand around her face, covering her mouth, her head jerked up and back.

They scrambled, prey instinct kicking in even as Alyssa heaved and fought, her small, fragile body bested too easily. The fox had young, strong muscle on him that her body did not boast, a body designed for flight and running, and he subdued her more easily than the doe-taur could have ever thought was possible.

"Unff... Huff..."

He grunted as he tied her up, though she whimpered at the notion that it was pre-mediated, that the fox had brought a such rope with him, all with the purpose of...doing something to her. She didn't know what yet, her heart pounding and leaping in the cage of her chest, as if she was stuck down a hole, jumping and scrabbling at the sides to get out, out, anything, just out.

"Mmmmph!" She groaned through his hand, his fingers shifting. "No... Please, no!"

"Quiet. Or else my mother will hear about this..."

Her heart quieted, shuddering, seeming to skip a beat for all the wrong reasons. They'd blame her, wouldn't they? So, she had to submit, had to do what the young Master of the house wanted...

Tears pricked at the corners of her eyes, though her hands were behind her back, the rough rope tight around her wrists. The fox hissed through his teeth as if he was already delirious with pleasure, startling her heart into a leaping, frantic beat, and she whimpered, pressing her face down as he pinned her on the bed.

"N-n-nnnooooo..."

It was only a moan, however, nowhere near enough to get the fox to stop what he was doing to her, to stop him from taking her, using her, her body but a toy for Sandor to do with as he wanted.

He was acting like nothing more than a common pervert, her chest heaving, his hands...all over her. He was all over her backside, touching her butt, sliding his fingers through the fur as he groaned and caressed her as if he was feeding his pleasure and desires and those alone.

"Mmm... Such a fine hind end," he grunted. "If you hadn't been showing off to me, I'd never have had to do this."

Alyssa groaned, though said nothing. Not as the fox slid his hands down to the tops of her thighs, trying to spread them a little, even if he had already bound her hooves. Without the grace of running away, Alyssa was trapped there, just like an animal, her dignity gone. She squirmed and tried to wriggle away, her body still wanting to fight even then, though it took no effort at all for the vulpine to tug her back to him, squeezing her rump hard and then pushing his fingers under her tail.

"Unff..."

No... Not there...

She pleaded with him mentally, yet there was nothing that Alyssa could ever have done to stop it. He slid his fingers up against her folds, parting them so that he could get past the white fluff of her fur down there, teasing first a single finger inside her and then a second. Something in her mind shut down, her body shuddering with pleasure that very much should never have been present, her breath hitching and catching in her chest.

"Oh..."

"That's it..." He growled. "Give in to it..."

He fucked her with his fingers, fumbling with something with his other hand, though Alyssa could not see what he was doing. Her body twitched and the doe-taur hated how it responded to him, her passage dampening faintly, even if it was nowhere near as wet as it would have been if she had been truly aroused by a nice, big centaur or someone. Or even Sandor if he had not decided to...

No. That wasn't something that she could think about.

He worked his fingers back and forth, the doe-taur's face pressed into the bed while he hitched her hips up further, something hard pressing against her sex. Alyssa barely had a moment in which to take in what he was doing to her when his hardness, his cock, drove into her, taking her by force. She gasped, though it was all she could do, right then and there, to keep her lungs working, heaving for breath, trying to do anything at all that she could to bear through it while his aching shaft filled her.

"Unff... Yes... Finally... Your body needed me."

She didn't know what that meant, even if Alyssa very much did not think that her body needed Sandor. Not as her body heated up more around him, her pussy clenching and twitching, though those tiny muscular contractions were against her will. No, it was not something that the doe-taur could control, her body responding to the forced stimulation as his cock raked through her, sliding through her growing wetness.

"Your ass... Alyssa... I would have done anything to get it," the fox groaned, tongue lolling out, hands on her hind end even as he fucked her. "More... Mmm... Grind your ass...back on me!"

She couldn't do that and wouldn't have done it even if she was free, though the fox was not to know that. Not as he was set on taking his pleasure, slamming and humping and grinding furiously and furtively into her. Harder and faster, he humped like an animal, as if Alyssa had suddenly become, at least to him, nothing more than a hole to be filled, something to be used, something to be taken, panting more and more heavily.

"Mmm... This ass... I craved it for so long... Mmmm..."

He muttered something about how soft it was as he dug his fingers into her fleshiness, the softer, more feminine layer of fat covering her hind end, though there was a fair bit of functional muscle there too. The doe-taur would have needed it, after all, if she had ever needed to run from a predator.

A predator just like Sandor.

She panted heavily, lips parting. As if knowing what she was going to do, the fox smirked and hooked a finger into the corner of her mouth, drawing her attention, though there was no shift in the frantic, desperate pace of his hips.

"Don't scream."

She whimpered and tried to nod. Anything, yes, anything... Anything to have it over. Yet the fox kept thrusting and thrusting, leaning over her, groaning out his lust where no one would save her, no one could rescue her.

Down there with the fox, even if the other servants had seen... Alyssa knew that no one would have stopped him. It was not their way and it was not their place when it was a Master of the house that wanted something from them. They might, however, have helped Alyssa clean up afterwards, held her and comforted her.

The fox would not do that, intent on pleasure alone, on taking what he had been doting on and lusting for. His pupils dilated, giving a crazed little whine, though the fox could not hold back, not even then, not as he slammed in deeper still, the savage thrust of his hips grinding into her, filling her, even as his pleasure mounted.

Hers built too, feeling like she was being drawn tighter and tighter, closer and closer to a high... And yet it was not to come, not for her, not for Alyssa. The fox let out a broken howl as he pounded her, suddenly driving deep and staying there, quivering, though the doe-taur did not feel the same. Not as he stripped every last bit of her dignity from her, tears in the corners of her eyes spilling down her cheeks, the fox spilling his seed inside her.

She stayed there, compliant, frozen in her taking. Even when he lifted his trousers once more and tucked away his softening member, she did not move.

"Don't tell anyone about this."

Alyssa would never dare.

*

Reality

Sandor panted, lying on the ground of the bedroom, the rug soft under him. The fox grinned through his pants, Alyssa's hind end close to the right side of his head, so close that he could scent her arousal still, licking his lips.

"That..." He heaved, struggling for breath after their fun together. "That...was very imaginative, Alyssa, that was amazing... But unexpected. Why was I so bad...in your imagination? In your...fantasy?"

They were not yet experienced in such things, though perhaps the fox and the doe-taur would explore more sexually in time. It was still early days for them and the strange relationship that the young Master of the household and the servant deer-taur had almost tripped into, their friendship turning to something more when they matured and then became of age.

It had just changed naturally and she was grateful for how things had come together. Though she didn't want to upset Sandor either...

"I didn't mean that you were like that, Sandor," she replied, taking care with her words, for even she did not know how her fantasy made her feel so hot and tingly either. "I hope...you're not angry about it."

"No, no, not at all," he said with an easy smile. "I'd never be angry with you, not ever. And you are right about one thing too..."

His lips stretched wider still into a cheekier grin.

"The view under your tail would be the best view for me, that is true... But even more...like this..."

His hand trailed over her rump and he tickled the edge of her sex where her fur was wet and sticky with her arousal. Alyssa squeaked and blushed hard, rubbing her face shyly.

"Um..."

It was strange to be there with him in her bedroom, though it was quite similar to how it had been in her fantasy too. She didn't know anything else, though Sandor had made sure that she had nicer sheets and bedding, even a softer mattress too. Unlike in the fantasy that she had told Sandor, however, that room had a small window, even if the glass was smudged. She could still see the moonlight through it and wake with the dawn though, which was nice for her.

"Mmm, Sandor -- eeeep!" She squealed, wriggling against him. "Mmm... We just... Ooohhh..."

She was glad to hear that he wasn't upset with her, though she was still so very sensitive after having sex. The doe-taur cutely wriggled her rump back at him the best that she could, though she was still on shaky legs herself on the bed, the fox licking his lips.

"If you want to see so badly," she murmured, her voice barely above a whisper. "Then go ahead and look all you want!"

She bucked her hips back towards him, getting her hind legs fully curled under her rump so that she had a little leverage to grind against him, her oozing folds pressing over his muzzle. He panted heavily, pupils dilating, the fox's shaft drooling in the aftermath of his orgasm, though he would surely be ready to go again soon. That was, of course, if they had time to. There was no telling quite when they would have enough privacy to take their fill of each other, dipping into more, together, as a tentative yet loving couple.

Sandor moaned against her as she sat on his face, the doe-taur's rump cheekily rocking back and forth. He tried to lap, tasting the sweetness of her juices, but with her sitting on his face he didn't have all that much room to move as it was. He had to lie there, deliriously enjoying the feeling of her hind end teasing back and forth over his head and muzzle, scenting her deeply. The scent of her flooded the room, the headiness of sex swamping everything, as if it had been set to infiltrate every last corner of the room, letting their essence sink into the sheets.

And he wanted more of that, hugging her tightly to him, letting the soft fur and flesh of her backside rub over his face. He couldn't move, even though he could have pushed her off him if he had wanted to, his fingers coming up around her back legs, as if he was just going to hold her down over him so that he could enjoy every last moment of it. The weight of her was intoxicating, letting his cheek press even more heavily into her rump, her body twitching and rocking back.

The warmth of her body sank into him and she grunted softly in the back of her throat, the fox's ears twitching back and forth. Her scent was everywhere and he would not have doubted that he would have her aroma sunk into his fur well through the time that he next was able to retreat to his bathing chamber for a full body bath.

"Mmph... Alyssa... Mmmmm..."

She groaned softly, the light hint of a blush colouring her cheeks. It was so dirty what she was doing, even if it was very much not the dirtiest thing that she would end up doing with Sandor, over time as their relationship deepened and changed. But that was just for the two of them to know.

"So, how does the story end," he grunted, nuzzling into her rump, the soft fluff tickling his nose. "Mmm... I want...to know..."

"Oh..."

Alyssa seemed a little distant at that, no longer playfully humping back at him as she sat on his face. It didn't quite seem right to be sitting on his face while her pussy was drooling both her juices and his seed, not when she had to finish the story for him... Yet, well, Sandor had asked, even if her ending to the tale was rather unconventional.

"Oh... Hm..." She played for time, sitting up a little. "I guess... Things wouldn't really go well, not in that story. The Master and Mistress of the household would not have kept me around, in that tale, when it came out, of course... I'd end up being sold off and wouldn't see anyone ever again. Maybe even pregnant, but...I didn't think about it that much after I...well...you know..."

She licked her lips shyly, referencing the fact that, of course, she had climaxed while Sandor was inside her too.

The fox, however, did not quite see things the same way that the doe-taur did, which was more than fair. He murmured under his breath, his eyes creasing faintly with worry for her, as he did finally nudge her off him and scrambled up into a kneeling position by her side.

"Oh, Alyssa..."

He acted on instinct, wrapping his arms around her tightly and tugging her to him in a hug that would have been bone-crushing if not for her leaning welcomingly into it too.

"No, no... Alyssa... I will never let that happen, I promise, never... Nothing bad is ever going to happen to you, not when I'm here, no..."

She exhaled a breath that she had not realised that she had been holding onto so desperately, relaxing into his touch a little more. Her arms came up around him, holding onto him too.

"I will never let go of you," Sandor breathed, simple sincerity shining through his tone. "The two of us will be together forever, as long as you will have me too. I will make it so."

She trembled, pressing in closer, hiding her face in the white fur of the fox's shoulder. That was...something that she had never heard from him before. But she wanted to hear more from him, to know more, to see more with him. If she could have spent the rest of her life with Sandor and Sandor alone, Alyssa would have been very happy indeed. And, maybe, just maybe, that could be so.

They cuddled close for some time, until Alyssa squirmed a little, stickier under her tail than she liked to be.

"Perhaps it's time to take a shower," she suggested shyly, dropping a shy kiss on the side of his muzzle. "And then...we can retire to the guest bedroom, maybe? Since yours is still...under repair..."

The doe-taur chuckled softly. His bedroom, after all, had exploded in a burst of magic practice, though it was sure to be renovated again soon. Whether or not they would imbue the walls with extra magical protection spells and enchantments, even if they would have to be replenished from time to time, was another question indeed.

12