The Doe-Taur & the Fox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll stay with you tonight, Alyssa," he breathed softly, tucking a stray strand of hair back behind her ear, his touch even gentler with her than it usually was. "Always, with you."

They could shower, but it was with Alyssa, wherever she was, that the fox would always stay.

As long as she was with him, everything would be okay.

*

Later that night, long past midnight, Ysolde hummed a tune to herself as she toiled away in the gardens, the vegetable patch on the lesser-used side of the house where the kitchens and servant quarters were. Well, lesser-used by the merchant family, that was. They didn't want to see vegetables growing from their windows, after all, but a nice view down to the town and also the carefully cultivated flower beds that were cared for by their resident gardener.

The plump, anthro housecat, however, usually went unnoticed. More often than not, Ysolde was working in the kitchens as the head cook, but there was a certain plant in the garden, a special herb with magical properties, that needed to be harvested at midnight under the light of the moon to best preserve the flavour.

"Hm..."

Yet there was something different that night as Ysolde peered at the window. Had someone left a lamp on? Indeed, they had -- but it illuminated more than the feline had anticipated. For, in the maid's room lay Alyssa and the young Master Sandor, sleeping as if they were dead to the world, the two of them all tucked up together on Alyssa's cot. The light that had caught her eye was the oil lamp that they had left set next to the window, though it looked to have been placed safely.

"Well, well, well..."

Alyssa had folded her legs with a pillow between them, the fox's head resting on the pillow with his arms around her waist. One of the fox's hands seemed to have fallen so that it rested in the crook of her foreleg, fingers curled unconsciously around her limb as if to keep her close to him, even in sleep.

Ysolde could not help but smile. They were sweet... And she had thought, for some time, that something was going on between the two of them. As much as she cared for and worried about Alyssa and her wellbeing, there was only so much that she could do for the sweet and quiet little doe-taur, who always went about her work with such studiousness.

The two of them, however, were so close, so close, that the connection between them was obvious even to Ysolde.

And she would not tell a soul what she had seen there that night, no. Not when it could have compromised Alyssa and Sandor. They had a right to their time and relationship, however it served to play out for them.

So, Ysolde would keep their secret. And Alyssa and Sandor would explore their fantasies.

Together.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sex Bot Gone Wrong Bob modifies his new sex bot a little too much.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Breaking the Breeder Pt. 03 The fox's mind is wiped, becoming a semen machine...in Fetish
Pregnant MILFs Kao enjoys who pregnant MILFs, including his mother...in Fetish
The Model Submissive Ch. 01 Kinky model ensnares a young photographer in her Femdom web.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bae Watch Futa lifeguard saves young man from a life of vanilla sex.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories