The Dog Bowl Ch. 01

Story Info
A straight boy's fantasy is fulfilled, for a small price.
7.1k words
4.74
19k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aj55_98
aj55_98
10 Followers

This is a revised and expanded version of the original short story, and the first in a planned series.

***********************

I was in my early 20s when I first decided to act on my desires for an older man to take charge of me. I had considered myself straight up until this point in life. I'd had a high school girlfriend and then a couple more in college, but the sex was all very vanilla. At some point I started to find an enjoyment in BDSM porn. I loved watching women getting tied up, then having their bodies played with and used.

At some point I realized that I didn't want to be the one tying up the woman and using her, I wanted to be the one tied up. And even more surprising, I wanted it to be a man doing it to me. I loved the idea of a dominant older man taking control—tying me up and teasing my body until I begged him to let me cum.

I finally decided to take the plunge when I was traveling for work. I was in Chicago for two weeks, and I had a lot of downtime in my hotel room where I was bored and horny. I decided this was the perfect time to try something I'd been dreaming about for a few years. I sat down at the desk in my hotel room, fired up my laptop, and got to work.

I really didn't know where to begin, so I started looking for gay hookup sites. Some were fetish oriented and others were geared towards older guys. I wrote up a profile explaining that I was a bi curious guy that had never been with a man, but had been dreaming of an older man taking control of me and decided how and when I would be allowed to cum. I took a few pics but cropped my face because I was still too nervous to post that. In a moment of boldness, I stroked myself hard and added a pic showing my cock standing at full attention. I posted the profiles to several of the websites and then waited to see what happened.

Over the next few days I got a ton of messages, though not exactly what I was looking for. Apparently my cock was a good one—about 7.5" and thick—and lots of messages were guys just wanting to suck me or have me fuck them. I realized getting somebody that actually wanted to do what I was interested in might be difficult, and I started to get discouraged.

Then, a couple of nights later, I was back in the hotel room hanging out in the chat room at a website called SilverDaddies when I got a message from a gentleman saying he thought he could help me out. He joined me in the chat room and we spent the evening chatting. He started off asking me tons of questions about what I liked and what kind of experience I had

Had I ever done anything with another man? No.

Had I ever gotten a blowjob? A couple from old girlfriends, though only one that swallowed.

Did I like my nipples played with? Nobody had ever done that, so I didn't know.

Had I ever received a rim job? I didn't even know what the term was. After he told me, it blew my mind to think about getting a tongue in my ass. For a vanilla boy from the Midwest, that sounded like the kinkiest thing ever. I couldn't believe people did that outside of porn.

Had I ever been tied up? No.

Had I ever been spanked? No.

Had I ever put anything up my ass? No.

Had I ever tasted my own cum? No.

This went on for a while. He grilled me about my entire sexual history, what kinds of porn I liked, and even how I masturbated. I spent the whole time during our chat with my pants around my ankles and my hard cock in my hand. I was leaking precum like a faucet when he finally said he thought he could help make some of my fantasies come true. If I wanted, he'd be happy to tie me up and spend hours teasing me before letting me cum. He'd suck my cock, lick my balls, rim me, play with my nipples...all the things I had fantasized about. This sounded perfect, and I was incredibly turned on, but he said there was just one catch.

"What is it?" I asked, dreading what his response might be.

He explained that he loved helping straight and curious guys explore their kinky side, but he had a fetish he'd want fulfilled in exchange. I was nervous as hell, but also extremely horny, so I told him to tell me more. He said that when I was ready to cum I would be restrained, and when I finally got to shoot he would make me cum into a dog bowl. I would then have to lick my cum out of the bowl before he would let me go.

To a sheltered straight boy like myself, that was the wildest thing I'd ever heard. Like most "straight" guys, I had an aversion to cum. I wouldn't even kiss my girlfriends after they'd sucked my cock. To lick my own cum out of a dog bowl seemed like something I could never do. But at the same time, I'd been working my cock on the edge for over an hour as we chatted, and this revelation about what he wanted pushed me over the edge. I came so hard I think my cum must have splashed the ceiling.

As I came back down from my incredible orgasm we continued to chat. He explained that he got off on making guys eat their own cum, particularly curious guys who had never done it before. He said most guys were too nervous to go through with it, but he'd had a number that had done it. He even had a few regular guys that come back for it again and again. They each had their own personal dog bowl that he kept in a cupboard and got out for them when they visited.

At this point, the post-orgasm crash had set in and the thought of eating my own cum was repulsive. I told him that I needed to get to bed because I had work the next morning. He gave me his email address and told me that if I wanted to go through with it I should get in touch with him. He was his own boss, so he had quite a bit of flexibility in his schedule and was sure he could find time for me. I told him I'd let him know if I was up for it and then signed out, knowing he wouldn't be hearing from me.

The next morning I got up and headed to work as usual. Sitting in front of my computer, I found it almost impossible to concentrate. I couldn't get the mental image of me naked and on all fours while he licked my ass out of my mind. I lasted until about 10 AM before I broke down and emailed him to say I wanted to do it. I was just too horny and excited to pass it up.

I refreshed my email about 100 times the rest of the day, always hoping to find a response from him waiting in my inbox. Finally, at around 1 PM I found his reply waiting:

"I'm so glad to hear that you are interested. As luck would have it, I'm available right now if you can get away from work. There's a Target close to my house. We can meet in the pet aisle, and if you still like what you see, we'll pick out a bowl for your special treat and then head back to my place. How does that sound?"

I wrote him back to say that getting away from work wouldn't be a problem, just let me know where to go. He sent back directions to a Target about 20 minutes away, along with a picture so I'd know who to look for. I told him I'd meet him there in 30 minutes and starting packing up my things. I sent an email to my boss telling her that I wasn't feeling well and was heading home early, then speed walked my way out to my car.

I could feel the wet spot in my boxers from all the precum I was leaking as I pulled into the Target parking lot. I headed inside and wandered for a bit before I found the pet aisle. I didn't need his picture to spot him, as he was alone in the pet aisle examining the rows of dog bowls. He was in his mid 60s, grey haired, and with a close cut grey beard. He was several inches shorter than me, maybe 5'8, but he was in good shape and dressed casually in jeans and a polo.

I wasn't sure what to do, so I walked up to him, stuck out my hand, and introduced myself. Unfortunately, I was so nervous that my voice cracked. He just smiled, shook my hand and said "Hi AJ, I'm Steven. So which one do you like?" as he gestured at the bowls.

I took a look at the various options. There were plastic, metal, and ceramic bowls in a variety of colors and sizes. I eventually felt my eye settle on small tan ceramic bowl with the image of a bone and the words "Bone Appetit" on the inside. Dog puns aside, it felt fitting to have to look at someone wishing me bon appetite as I ate my first load of cum. I pulled it off the shelf and handed it to Steven.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this? I'm not kidding when I say I won't let you go until you've licked up all your cum."

I blushed furiously as he said it out loud here in the middle of a busy store, even if there wasn't anyone close enough to hear. My cock was throbbing and making a tent in my khakis as I stammered out a yes.

"Good, let's get out of here."

I followed him up to the front where he paid for the bowl and we headed out to the parking lot. I got in my car and followed him to his place, just a few minutes away. It was a well-kept ranch home in an established and somewhat pricey neighborhood. As I parked in the driveway and followed him into the house I felt out of place given what we were about to do.

"Why don't you head down to the bedroom, strip, and wait for me on the bed while I get this washed," he told me as he held up my new dog bowl. "Second door on the left."

I headed down the hallway and pushed open the door to his bedroom. It was a good size, decorated in a modern style. A king bed stood against the far while, flanked by two nightstands. The only thing out of place was the apparatus in the corner of the room. It resembled a wooden sawhorse, but covered on top with padded leather. It had two more leather pads running lengthwise down the sides of the legs from front to back.

I wondered what it was as I followed his instructions and removed my clothes, folding them and setting them on a chair in the opposite corner. I sat down on the bed and waited. Sitting there naked in a strange man's house had me feeling nervous, but also incredibly excited. My cock was hard as a rock with precum already glistening on the slit. As I waited, my attention was drawn back to the leather bench in the corner. As I was contemplating its use, Steven entered the room.

"I see you've spotted my milking bench. When I'm finally ready to let you cum, you'll be strapped to it. And you won't be getting up until you've cleaned up your entire mess." He set the bowl down on the milking bench and walked over towards me where I sat on the edge of his bed. As he drew near I instinctively spread my legs until he stood between them, just inches from me.

"Normally I'd tell you that this is your last chance to back out, but I can see that you aren't going anywhere." As he said the last bit his eyes were focused on my crotch, where my cock was standing straight up. I was so hard that my cock was twitching in time with my heartbeat, and a clear drop of precum was trickling down the head. He walked up until he was standing directly in front of me between my legs.

He was completely right. I'd never been this close to another man while I was naked before. Sitting there completely nude while he stood over me while fully clothed was exhilarating. It just felt right to be naked and hard with him in control. I wasn't going anywhere. All I could do was look up at him and whisper "Please."

He just smiled and said, "Good boy. Lay back for me."

I did as he said and scooted up until I was lying down on the bed with my head on a pillow. He crawled up after me, positioning himself between my legs, and grabbed my thighs to push them apart. As he lowered his head, I closed my eyes in anticipation of his mouth wrapping around my throbbing cock. My eyes shot open as I instead felt his tongue sliding across my sack. As I watched he began giving my balls long slow licks—up and down and side to side.

I'm quite ticklish, and the sensation of his tongue on my sensitive nuts was almost too much for me. He soon had me squirming on the bed, all while holding my legs apart so he had full access to my balls. As I continued to squirm, he shifted forward a bit and put my legs up over his shoulders. His hands slid up my sides until they each found one of my nipples.

I'd never had my nipples played with before, and wasn't sure what to expect. His fingers glided lightly over them until they were both erect. The sensation was pleasant, but nothing special. That thought quickly left my mind as his right hand suddenly pinched my left nipple and gave it a twist. It felt like a jolt of electricity went through my body, and I immediately gasped. He started in on the right nipple as well, pulling and kneading them. First, alternating one at a time, then both together.

As I moaned and gasped, he changed tactics and began to suck my testicles in his mouth one at a time. He alternated back and forth, using his mouth to pull on my sack as he sucked my balls and twisted my nipples. I closed my eyes and just concentrated on enjoying the sensations. I had a sudden appreciation for those scenes in the porns I'd watched where nipple clamps had been used. The rough treatment on my nipples seemed to make the sensation of his mouth on my balls all the more intense.

He still hadn't touched my cock, but I could feel it throbbing and the wetness of the precum dripping onto my stomach. I let out a moan as his mouth finally left my swollen balls. He chuckled a bit as he said, "I think you like having your nipples played with. Let's try something else for a bit."

With that, he slid up the bed until he was laying down next to me. He leaned his head over and ran his tongue across my right nipple, then swirled his tongue around it. He ran his hand across my chest and resumed his work on my left nipple with his hand. Soon he had the right fully in his mouth and was rhythmically sucking on it in time with his hand pinching and pulling on my left. It felt like he was trying to milk me, and the sensation was incredible. I never knew that men's nipples could be so sensitive and pleasurable.

Eventually his mouth pulled off my nipple and he whisper in my ear, "Are you ready for me to touch your cock?"

I could barely squeak out a breathless "Yes, please."

"OK, but there's something I want first. A little preview of what is to come."

I wondered what he meant, but it quickly became clear as he ran a finger through the puddle of precum that had dripped on my stomach. He scooped some up and brought the finger to my mouth. I was so horny that I hesitated only a moment before I took his finger into my mouth and sucked it clean.

"Good boy! That wasn't so bad, was it?"

He was right, it wasn't that bad. The taste was fairly neutral, and I was so horned up I didn't care at all. In fact, I was kind of turned on by the feeling of laying here naked in a stranger's bed and eating my own precum. I was starting to think that eating my own cum was a small price to pay for the pleasure I was receiving.

After he pulled his finger from my mouth his hand moved down to my crotch. I spread my legs wide to give him easy access to my cock and balls. I was ready for him to grab my cock and start pumping away, just as I did anytime I needed to jerkoff, but he had other ideas. He formed a ring with his thumb and index finger, and began to slowly and gently slide it up and down my rigid cock.

The first touch felt incredible. My cock was positively aching for some attention. I closed my eyes and moaned as his fingers continued their slow and relentless up and down motion. As he stroked me, his mouth returned to my nipples. Alternating one and then the other, sucking them hard and even lightly biting at them. I closed my eyes and got lost in the wonderful sensations.

Eventually, I felt his fingers leave my cock as I let out an involuntary moan. I opened my eyes to see him once again bring his precum-covered fingers to my mouth. This time there was no hesitation at all, and I eagerly sucked up all the precum. His hand returned to my cock and we settled into a pattern. He would slowly and lightly stroke me until a fat drop of precum would leak from the tip, at which point he would scoop it up and feed it to me.

Soon, we'd reached the point where he could barely give my cock a couple of strokes before stopping to feed me my precum. As he brought the next drop up, he held his finger in my mouth while he whispered in my ear, "I've never seen a boy make so much precum. You must really be enjoying this." With his finger in my mouth I couldn't really respond, so I just moaned and sucked on his finger a bit to show my appreciation. He pulled his wet finger from my mouth and went right back to my throbbing dick.

As we kept this up, my desire began to turn into frustration. His hand on my aching cock was driving me wild, but his teasing strokes were not enough to bring me the orgasm I craved. I couldn't help but hump my hips and thrust my cock up and down, but it was no use with the light grip he was using. If only he'd grab my cock firmly and give me a few pumps I was sure I could shoot a massive load.

As if sensing my frustration, he pulled his hand away and said, "Are you ready for me to suck your cock now?"

"Yes, please. I need it so bad."

With a smile he slid down between my legs. I spread them wide in anticipation of what was about to happen. He grabbed the base of my cock with one head, holding it still as his tongue began to flick around the swollen head of my cock. The feeling was exquisite torture, driving me mad as his tongue flicked around the most sensitive parts of my cock.

"Please," I moaned in frustration.

"If I do, you're going to be a cum eater for me, right?"

"Yes, I'll be your cum eater, but please just suck it."

As I said those words he let go of my cock with his hand and swallowed it all the way to the base. I'd never had someone fit the whole thing in their mouth before, and the sensation of his warm wet mouth completely engulfing my engorged cock was incredible. He slowly pulled his mouth all the way up the shaft and head until my cock popped free of his mouth, but then quickly swallowed it again. He slowly repeated this again and again. All the way down, then all the way back up. As his tempo increased I could feel my balls begin to tighten as he brought me right to the edge. I was agonizingly close when he pulled his mouth off and stopped.

"Oh no, not yet," he said with a sly grin on his face. We both stared at my cock as it twitched in the air. The head was purple and swollen, glistening with his spit. My cock throbbed with each beat of my heart as we waited for me to come down from the edge. After he judged me ready he started back up again.

I lost track of time as he continued his work on my cock. He used a variety of different techniques. Sometimes he would nurse on the head while he stroked my shaft, and other times he would deep throat my entire cock while tugging on my cum filled balls. At one point he simply held his head still and let me desperately fuck his mouth. Regardless of the technique, the ending was always the same. He would pull away just before I could cum, and then wait for me to calm down before he'd start again. The time spent sucking my cock continued to get shorter and the waiting times longer as we progressed. By the end he could barely touch my cock without almost sending me over the edge.

Sensing that I couldn't take much more of this, he finally pulled away from my cock. I was covered in a light sweat and breathing heavily. "I think we're almost there," he said with that same evil grin on his face. I could tell he was enjoying seeing me in this state. "We just have one more thing left to do. Why don't you turn over now?" I rolled over on my stomach, and then pushed up to my knees and elbows. "Spread your knees. Good. Now arch your back."

As I waited for what was about to happen, I could feel a breeze from the ceiling fan blowing cool air on my now totally exposed hole. I'd never felt so exposed and vulnerable. None of my girlfriends had ever been adventurous enough to play with my ass, and I'd certainly never been in a position like this where my asshole was proudly on display for anyone watching.

aj55_98
aj55_98
10 Followers
12