The Dog Bowl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turned out that I loved that feeling. I could feel Steven on the bed behind me, enjoying the view of my ass. He reached a hand up between my legs and grabbed my swollen nuts, lightly squeezing them. In response, I spread my legs wider and arched my back more, offering my ass up to him.

"What do you want? You have to say it."

"Please. I want a rim job so bad. I want you to lick my ass and fuck my hole with your tongue." I felt no shame in blurting that out, I was beyond caring at this point. I wanted it more than anything at that moment. It was the kind of thing that only happened in pornos, and I couldn't believe it could happen to me.

"Who could resist a request like that?" With that, he let go of my balls and I felt him shift on the bed. A moment later I could feel his warm breath on my ass and I tensed up in anticipation. Suddenly, his tongue darted in and teased my hole with the tip. It sent a shockwave through my body and I let out a gasp. He proceeded to flick his tongue all over my hole as I moaned in appreciation.

I happened to glance to the side, and caught a glimpse of us in the mirror above his dresser. Me, naked and on all fours. Him, still fully clothed and behind me on the bed, his face pressed firmly between my cheeks. I continued to watch as he devoured my hole, loving both the view and the feel of it.

He soon moved from light teasing on my hole to long, slow licks that started at my balls, went all the way up my crack, and over my hole. Again and again he dragged his tongue across my hole. He finally paused with his mouth over my virgin hole and began insistently trying to push his tongue in. The feeling of his tongue penetrating my tight hole drove me wild, and I began to rock my hips back and forth. We soon settled on a rhythm, as I pushed back and forth trying to fuck myself on his tongue while he pushed in as far as he could each time I pressed back. My cock remained hard as a rock throughout, and even without being touched it continued to drool a steady stream of precum onto his sheets.

I moaned in protest when he finally pulled his tongue from my hole. These quickly turned to moans of pleasure as his hand returned between my legs to firmly grasp my aching cock. He pulled it back between my legs, giving it two quick pumps to bring me right to the edge, and then holding it there.

"I think you're ready, don't you?"

"Yes, please. I'm so ready."

"Good, then let's get you in position."

With that, he stood me up and pointed me towards the corner of the room where his leather milking bench stood. My legs felt like Jell-O, and I took several unsteady steps over to it, but all my thoughts were on my cock, standing straight out and hard enough to cut glass. I'd never seen it look so big, the head swollen and purple with precum smeared around it.

Steve came over and set my dog bowl on a small ledge at the back of the bench. Then he helped me climb up and get in position. My knees rested on the leather pads along the side and I leaned forward to lay with my stomach and chest supported by the main leather bench. I rested my elbows on the side pads at the front end and felt Steve reach up to grasp my cock and pull it back between my legs. In this position I was on all fours straddling the main sawhorse portion. My cock was pointed straight down at the waiting dog bowl, prevented from springing forward by the presence of the bench.

Steve moved around the bench and began pulling out leather straps that he used to secure me to the bench. He tightened a strap around each of my ankles and forearms, holding them firmly to the side pads. Then he cinched a fifth around my torso, securing it to the bench. I could wiggle my feet and hands, but my limbs were securely held against the bench. I could move my head up and down and side to side, but couldn't look behind me due to the way my chest was held against the bench. I was completely helpless, with my ass, balls, and throbbing cock all available to Steve as he stood behind.

"Well, there's no turning back now. You aren't going anywhere until every drop is gone. I once had a boy spend 4 hours strapped like this until he finally gave in."

I knew that wasn't going to be a problem for me. As horny as I was, and after all the precum I'd eaten, I didn't see how eating a bit of cum was going to be so bad. "Please, I'm so ready. I promise I'll eat every drop. Just let me cum."

That was all the encouragement he heeded, as I quickly felt a drizzle of warm oil poured over my ass. It trickled down the crack, over my balls, and onto my waiting cock. He wrapped his hand around my cock and began to pump it up and down. His strokes were slow and steady, and the firm grip he used let me know that he was in complete control of my cock. My orgasm built quickly, and my entire body tensed as I prepared to unload, only for him to once again release my cock just before the critical moment.

"You didn't think it would be that easy, did you?"

I didn't think it would, but I had certainly hoped. His hand moved up to my balls and grabbed my swollen nuts in an iron grip. He began rhythmically squeezing them, not quite hard enough to call it pain, but definitely enough to be uncomfortable. When he thought I'd calmed down enough his hand went back to my cock and started pumping my shaft again.

I lost track of how many times he brought me to the edge. He took advantage of me being unable to move to torture my cock with pleasure. He varied his strokes to always keep me guessing. Sometimes fast and light, others slow and firm. At one point he simply polished the head of my cock while I shook and strained against my bonds from the intense sensations on my oversensitive cock.

I was covered in sweat and exhausted by the time he decided to have mercy on me. He grabbed my cock at the base and gave it a firm stroke downward. As his hand reached the head of my cock he let go, and then started again at the base. His hand moving in only one direction made me feel like he was milking my cock just like you would a cow.

As his rhythmic milking continued I felt him slowly push a single finger into my ass. I let out an involuntary moan as he penetrated me, my asshole clenching and unclenching around his invading finger. He started to fuck me with his finger, all the way in and all the way out, in rhythm with his milking of my cock.

The combined stimulation of his hand on my cock and finger in my virgin ass was too much to take. I felt my orgasm coming on like a tidal wave, and I knew this time there would be no stopping it. It felt so good that I couldn't help but yell, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh God I'm cumming!"

"That's it boy, let it out!"

As if on his command my whole body tensed up and I went rigid in my bonds. My cock started spurting uncontrollably. One, two, three, four, five, six...it just kept shooting and shooting rope after rope of cum into the waiting bowl. I'd never felt anything like it in my life, and it just seemed to go on forever. As my orgasm began to pass, Steven pulled his finger from my ass and began to gently knead my balls. His other hand kept working on my cock, firmly squeezing it from the base down to the tip, milking out every last drop of my cum.

By the time he was finished, I was utterly exhausted. My body was limp in my bonds and my cock had finally gone soft for the first time in hours. I wanted nothing more than to drift off into a contended sleep, my balls feeling drained like never before. As I heard Steven moving behind me, I felt a sense of dread come over me. In the afterglow of my orgasm I'd almost forgotten about our deal. Had I really thought this would be no big deal? With my desire sated, the thought of eating my cum seemed disgusting.

I heard Steven pick up the bowl behind me and walk around to the front of the milking bench. He placed the bowl on the ledge below me, just inches from my face. With a growing sense of despair I looked down to see what awaited me. Steven must have seen the look on my face, as he chuckled and said, "More than you were expecting?"

I had never been a huge cummer. My cum was thick and creamy, but I never had the volume or ability to shoot as far as they did in porn. That had all changed today. This was the largest load I'd ever seen, easily three or four times as big as my normal ones. Seeing it filling the bottom of that bowl, along with that idiotic "Bone Appetit" message, made me realize what a horrible mistake I'd made.

"It's not going to get any better the longer you wait." I looked up at Steven as he said those words and got a second shock. He'd unzipped his pants and was now playing with his hard cock. He had a grin on his face and I could tell he was enjoying my distress. At that moment, there was no place I wanted to be less than here with a bowl of cum in front of me and another guy jerking off a foot away.

I leaned my head down and hesitantly reached out my tongue, thinking it couldn't be too bad. After all, people did it all the time. As soon as my tongue touched my cum, I yanked it back into my mouth. I swallowed the bit of cum as quickly as I could. It was warm and a bit salty. I knew in my mind that the taste wasn't that bad, but the way it slid down my throat and the knowledge of what I was doing had me revolted. I looked up at Steven, not sure if I could continue.

"Every last drop, boy, just like you said you would." I could hear the glee in his voice as he looked down at me, speeding up his work on his cock. I definitely felt like a boy at that moment. I was reminded of sitting at the dinner table as a child and refusing to eat my broccoli. My parents always won in those battles, and I knew Steven would be the winner here. I was restrained and unable to move, and he was clearly enjoying the show.

With a sigh, I closed my eyes and resigned myself to my fate. I lowered my face, suppressed a gag, and got to work. I began giving the bowl long licks, scooping up as much of my cum as I could and swallowing it immediately. I went as fast as I could, one lick after another, trying not to think about what I was doing. I was like a machine: lick, swallow, and repeat. I dragged my tongue across the entire length and width of the bowl. I could hear Steven moaning and knew he had reached climax while watching me swallow what felt like a gallon of my own cum.

At last, I licked across the bowl and didn't feel or taste any more of my cream. I slowly raised my head up to look at Steven, and got one last surprise. He had his now softening cock in his right hand, but his phone was in his left hand recording me. I felt my cheeks flush bright red in shame. "Don't worry," he said reassuringly, "just a little something to help us remember this moment."

He put the phone down, zipped his pants back up, and started going around the bench loosening my restraints. After he released the last strap, he helped me down from the milking bench on to my wobbly legs. I walked unsteadily over to the chair with my clothes and started getting dressed. Now that things were over I felt incredibly awkward standing there naked in front of a veritable stranger.

"Do you think I could get a glass of water?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"I'm afraid not. I don't want you to think me cruel, but I want to know that you drove home with the taste of cum filling your mouth."

I stood there staring uncomfortably for a moment before shrugging and walking towards the door. Steven grabbed the dog bowl and walked behind me towards the front door. As I opened the door to leave, he said, "Don't forget, I'll hold onto this and you can come back again any time you like. The same deal as today." He smiled at me warmly as he said that, and didn't seem like the same person that had just forced me to eat my own cum.

"Yeah, uh, I don't think I'll be back again. But thanks, I guess."

"Don't worry, they all say that, but a number of them do come back. Check your email when you get home and think about it. You know how to reach me."

With that I walked out the door and hopped into my car to drive home. He was right about the taste, it was filling my mouth and I was anxious to get rid of it. I was in a little bit of shock as I drove home. I couldn't believe what I'd just done, and even thinking about it made me feel a little queasy. This was not something I could see myself doing again, no matter how amazing it had felt when he finally made me cum.

When I got back to my hotel room, the first thing I did was take a swig from the travel-sized bottle of mouth wash in the bathroom. I swished it around my mouth, gargled, and spit it out. After following that with a large glass of water the taste was finally out of my mouth. I looked at the clock radio and saw that it was almost 6 o'clock—I'd been at Steven's for more than three hours. I didn't feel like going out, so I decided to just order some room service and stay in.

After dinner, I decided to sit down at my computer and jerk off to some straight porn. I didn't really want to think about that afternoon, and this seemed like a good way to put it out of my mind. My pants were down around my ankles and my cock was in my hand as I browsed various videos. Almost every scene ended with the guy blowing his load into the waiting mouth of the girl, which just served to remind me of that afternoon.

After about 30 minutes, my dick was still hard, but nothing had really caught my attention and pushed me over the edge. I noticed I had an unread message and clicked to open it up. It was from Steven, and the subject was simply "A Little Memento." It contained the video he'd shot of me that day, and I clicked to open it.

It was fairly short, showing Steven's view looking down at me as I licked all the cum out of the bowl. You couldn't really see my face, but there was no mistaking what I was doing. Even worse, the way I was furiously slurping up all the cum you would have thought it was my favorite thing in the world. I was almost in frenzy licking and swallowing it as fast as I could. The video closed with me looking up from the empty bowl and right into the camera. My face was clearly and perfectly framed on the screen--eyes wide, cheeks flushed a bright red, and tongue licking the last of the cum off my lips.

Watching the video brought me right back to that afternoon. The incredible feeling of stripping naked for a stranger...getting on all fours so he could lick my ass...being so horny I was begging him to let me cum. All the embarrassment and humiliation I'd felt earlier came rushing back. When it happened earlier, I'd hated it. My sexual desires had just been sated, I had a bowl full of cum inches from my face, and I was revolted by what Steven was making me do.

Now, watching it on video with my hard cock in my hand, it was completely different. The intense feeling of humiliation was still there, but now it was combined with my excitement. The combination of those two feelings was overwhelming, and I lost control. I put the video on a loop and stared at it as I furiously jacked my cock. I don't think I lasted more than 30 seconds before my cock started spraying cum all over. I came so hard I could feel an ache in my balls.

By the time my breathing returned to normal and the ache in my balls subsided, the excitement was gone, but the shame and embarrassment were still there. It was bad enough that I'd eaten a dog bowl full of my own cum earlier that day, but at least that had been in exchange for hours of pleasure. Now here I was sitting in a hotel room, pants around my ankles, and covered in my cum from having jerked off while watching video of myself eating my load out of a dog bowl.

I quickly shut my laptop, pulled up my pants, and went to clean up. As I got ready for bed I managed to rationalize the day's events. I told myself I'd managed to check an item off of my list of fantasies, but it wasn't really that great. My work trip was coming to an end and I'd be flying back home to Phoenix, so I could put this behind me and not think of it again. I'd delete the video and never think about it again. And I vowed that I'd certainly never do something like this again.

If only I'd known then how wrong I'd be about that vow...

12