The Dog Sitter

Story Info
Teen gets fucked by big cock at her parents' house.
6.5k words
4.14
80.2k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
343 Followers

A few months ago myself and my long term submissive celebrated our 3 year anniversary. We have evolved past our original Dom sub dynamic and are now more or less a couple. For our 3 year anniversary we decided to go away so we got a dog sitter.

That was the first time we met Tina. Tina was 18 years old. She was a petite thing with almost no tits. She was blonde which is absolutely my type. When my slut gave Tina the once over at the door she immediately knew she was going to be trouble.

Tina bounced threw the door with a warm smile. She was gorgeous her bright blue eyes, her tan skin, her skinny but curvy figure. My slut couldn't have me out the door and away from her fast enough.

Once in the car my slut with an annoyed look on her face spoke up. "No doubt your pleased with our new dog sitter." She said.

"Oh come on she doesn't hold a candle to you gorgeous." I said.

"She certainly doesn't have my big tits and ass but she's got that young innocent thing, Don't get any ideas she's practically a child." My slut said rolling her eyes.

"I'm not going to do anything she's just watching our dog its not a big deal." I said in earnest.

We enjoyed our trip and I didn't see Tina again for a few weeks. My schedule and my sluts hadn't been in sync of late we had seen little of one another. One day I got home early from a job I was working on and to my surprise this young blonde beauty was curled up sleeping on my couch.

I was startled to see this young blonde. She was wearing short loose fitting pink shorts. Her ass hung out ever so slightly past the hem of her sleep attire. Her somewhat sheer white shirt revealed her little tits were braless. Her pink nipples poked invitingly threw the fabric.

When I closed the door it startled the sleeping beauty from her slumber.

"Oh my god! Sir I'm sorry you scared me, Your girlfriend said you would be out of town." She exclaimed.

"She is out of town yes, I was supposed to working today and then working my other job 24 hours tomorrow she probably just thought it was better to hire you both days but I actually finished early today." I explained piecing the situation together as it came to me.

"Okay so you don't actually need me then?" She asked still groggily rubbing her eyes.

"Well actually we do because I'll be gone all day tomorrow and in actuality I could still use you for today regardless seeing as you've already been paid, I could use the break." I said half heartedly. It was a half truth in that our small bull dog did need frequent bathroom trips and I had been working my ass off. I would be lying if the thought of having this young blonde around didn't excite me at all.

"Okay that's fine sir, What job are you working that you will be gone 24 hours? That must be hard." She said as she stretched putting her toned young body on display.

"I'm a firefighter." I said taking a seat beside her on the couch."

"You're a firefighter?! That's so cool I love firefighters." She exclaimed coming to life. She bounced up and down and tucked her legs beneath her butt. Her face glowed with attentiveness as she leaned in flirtatiously. My eyes roamed ravenously over this part young figure up to her plump pouty lips.

We made small talk for a time as she bounced around the room playing with the dog. Every movement this girl made was in a deliberate effort to strut her perfect young body and display it in overtly sexual poses. She coyly stuck her ass in the air putting herself eye level with our rambunctious bull dog. My huge cock expanded down one leg of my slacks not disappointed with the company of this young girl.

All this mix of both deliberate and inadvertent cock teasing had me frustrated. I figured two could play this game. I went into my room and downed a thin pair of cotton shorts and a tank. I confidently tucked my huge semi erect cock into my cohorts creating an obscene bulge. I confidently walked out to my living room with my massive package wagging back and forth in front of me. I strutted right past the bubbly teen laying on her back in her tiny little outfit.

Her jaws dropped staring intently on my huge package as I lowered myself to the couch. She lay there frozen assessing what she had just witnessed. Finally after several minutes of silent tension she popped up excitedly. She crawled over to me on our large sectional couch and kneeled beside me.

"Hey so Chris is it? I was thinking I am having a birthday party next week if your not doing anything maybe you could swing by?" She said beaming a mischievous smile.

"I don't think so Tina, I really shouldn't be hanging around with young girls." I said sternly.

"Well... seeing as I'm probably going to be spending a lot of time over here I'm sure my daddy will want to meet you." She said in a little girls voice.

"Well maybe if I have some time I will." I said.

The rest of the night was more or less uneventful until I went to bed. Our dog watcher took the guest bed nearest my room with a shared wall. I could hear the tv on in her room. At first it was normal reality tv sounds but it soon changed. I heard from this young girls room the distinctive sounds of pornography. Moaning slapping sex filled the silence of the hallway at a fairly loud volume.

I got up and crept towards her door to listen. Behind the door I heard her whispering to herself not so quietly. "Give me that big cock Chris, Give me that, Fuck me Chris." The young girl said.

I decided then and there that I needed to fuck this girl. But I wanted to have some fun first. I burst threw the door abruptly. The poor teen was startled beyond belief and too slowly attempted to hide the 9 inch dildo deep in her pussy. I slowly closed the distance to her bed side looking down at the naked gasping slut barely covered by the sheet. The big purple dildo rented the sheet over her young body.

I quickly pulled back the sheet revealing the giant dildo buried in her. "Now Alissa wouldn't like you using her favorite toy." I said as I placed one finger on the suction cup base of the giant dildo. I then pressed down pushing the huge purple dildo further into her gushing pussy. She moaned loudly looking up at me with her pouty eyes. She raised her hips slightly to afford deeper penetration as the hardcore porn blared on the tv behind me.

"I'm so sorry sir, Its just that seeing your bulge earlier got me..." She almost whispered.

I looked down at my cotton shorts which were pulling away from my waste due to the huge raging hard on tenting my shorts towering over the poor young girl. She spread her legs wide and was grinding slowly down onto the huge dildo. Her eyes were heavy as she stared up at me. The dildo held inside her by my finger as she rocked her hips.

"Stop humping slut, You cant play with our toys anymore." I said and quickly yanked the big veiny cock from her gushing cunt with a pop. The sight of her gaping stretched hole as the dildo vacated the space was amazing. I looked from her thoroughly stretched pussy up to her stoic face. She looked flush and in a trance in the light from the tv. The vulgar language filled the room.

I turned and sat down beside the young girl on the bed. The juice from the heavily breathing young girl dripped down my hand off the giant purple cock. I sat in silence watching the 2 black men on the screen double penetrating the young porn star. I pulled aside my briefs and pulled my 9 and a half inch hugely thick cock from its confines. I sat for several minutes pumping my massive cock listening to the sounds of the girl breathing as we both watched the porn mindlessly.

Finally I put my rigid shaft back into my briefs but still poking out one of the pant legs. I turned back towards the young women. Her legs were still spread and she had her whole fist deep in her pussy. Her fist rocked back and forth slowly plummeting her depths. I watched for a moment as she fisted herself a look of ecstasy on her face.

"Do your parents know how you abuse your slut holes." I asked.

The little girls eyes turned to me and she bit her lip before speaking. "My daddy found my giant dildo once but he didn't say anything about it, Also he knows I date black guys mostly so he must know I like big cocks, Your cock is the biggest I have ever seen though it's so fat." She said her eye lids heavy and a breathlessness to her voice.

I rose from the bed and headed quickly towards the door. I turned and looked back at the tiny little girl fisting herself to the interracial porn on the screen.

"Turn that stuff off so I can get some sleep, If I have to come back in here I'm going to use your face as a cock sleeve." I said sternly before closing the door.

When I awoke the next morning the girl was still asleep so I showered shaved and head out. A few days went by until I saw "Tina's Party pop up on my calendar. I was on my way home from a job at the time and considered briefly swinging by the party. I debated the whole ride home whether or not to stop by. My cock got the better of me and I found myself on her street. A row of cars lined the street as I approached the home. I wisely reconsidered going into the party and began to pull away before I heard her voice.

"Chris you came, I'm so happy you're here." Tina squealed beside my truck.

"Yep I just wanted to say a quick hello and happy birthday I cant stay." I said.

To my surprise the girl opened the door and hopped into my truck. She leaned over onto my lap and gave me a big hug complete with a kiss on my cheek. Then she sat back on top of her legs.

"You have to come inside I want my daddy to meet you, I told him so much about you." She said in her bubbly voice.

My eyes roamed over the tight petite teens body. Her tan small figure was encased in a pair of tight short booty shorts that hugged far up into the crack of her ass. She had on a tube top with her bikini underneath and I could clearly make out each of her tiny little nipples. Her hair was curly and blonde evidence she had been in the pool.

"Alright really quickly though I cant stay." I said ogling the scantily clad young teen.

As I followed the bouncing girl up the driveway I considered the possibility of confrontation with her parents. Here I was at a young girls 19 year old birthday at her parents house. I had just shared a somewhat intimate exchange way beyond the bounds of appropriate interaction and I was about to enter her parents home.

We entered and Tina was quick to fetch me a beer. I watched as the young girl struggled mightily to open the beer with the bottle opener. Once I had my beer she instructed me to follow her out to the back yard. I watched the young girls perfect bubble butt in her booty shorts. The bottom of each tan cheek hung invitingly below the hem of her shorts.

Once outside in the daylight I was greeted by a group of maybe 25 teens and a handful of adults. Tina grabbed my hand and walked me over towards an older man with black graying hair and glasses.

"Hey daddy this is Chris the guy I was telling you about." The petite young girl said in a bubbly baby voice.

"Hello sir your daughter spoke very highly of you she mentioned that if she was going to be spending time at our place it was important I met you." I said preemptively.

"Yes my Tina has told me a lot about you thanks for coming by for my youngest daughters birthday." Her father said with a friendly tone to his voice.

Ws exchanged some chit chat for some time while Tina bounced around the party flirting with the crowd of predominantly male house guests. As I settled into the crowd of older men I became more comfortable in the conversation. All the while my eyes continually wandered to the young teen obviously in the prime of her sexuality. She flaunted her body wiggling around provocatively to an almost obscene degree. When she stripped off her shirt and shorts she revealed a bikini that was practically non existent.

She migrated from boy to boy juggling her body and giggling. Her bikini amounted to a couple strings and tiny white triangles transparent enough that her nipples were visible threw the material. She relished the glares she received from all the salivating young men around the pool area. She would drive into the water and then spend several minutes adjusting her barely there bikini while sitting on the laps of her former classmates. Alcohol had only spurred her flirtatiousness as the teens took turns swigging from solo cups.

After an hour or two of drinking beers with her father and her friends Tina returned to my side. The tiny girl wrapped her arms around my waist and beamed up at me. Alcohol was heavy on her breath as I stood there receiving awkward glares from her father and his friends.

"Daddy isn't Chris the best, Hes a firefighter did he tell you that." The drunk little teen said with a giggle.

My huge cock betrayed me and began to create a prominent bulge in my shorts. I glanced at her father who was obviously drunk and if I wasn't mistaken was staring at my bulge.

"Daddy do you have a pair of swim shorts Chris can wear so he can come swim with me? " She said as her small hand migrated down my waist and settled just at the base of my enormous bulge. Her fingers slightly traced over the base of my cock where it met my abdomen.

"We can go see if there's one that will fit him if you would like sweaty." He said his eyes still rooted on my giant package.

Still arm and arm myself and Tina follow her father in threw the sliding glass door. Once inside we ran into Tina's mother who was accompanied by her brother.

"There's the birthday girl and whose your friend." Tina's mom said. Tina's mom was a hot younger mother big boobs in great shape and blonde like her daughter. Her brother was in no doubt gay with her feminine attire.

Tina pawed at me in her drunken state and explained how we were going to get me a swim suit. We followed her father up the stairs to his room. He set out and rummaged for shorts for me as Tina stared up at me with puppy dog eyes. Her father laid a couple pairs of shorts out on the bed. One pair was a dated pair of trunks, One pair was a pair of tight shorts and one was a speedo.

"Thank you daddy now wait outside the door while he gets dressed." Tina said ushering her father out the door. To my surprise her father perhaps step father stared lustful down at his petite teen daughter and peered up and down her almost naked body before she closed the door. "Don't go anywhere though Daddy in case we need any more help." She said.

"Okay sweaty I'll be right here." He said behind the door.

She turned back towards me now with a devilish look in her eyes.

"Okay sir now strip." She said authoritatively.

I must admit that ever since our encounter the other night I had been dreaming about a moment alone with this teen slut. In a moment of weakness I didn't hesitate I stripped my clothes completely off. My 9 and a half giant beer can thick cock stood out proudly veins encircling its enormous length. Tina stood across from me just staring at my giant cock while she chewed on one of her glossy fingernails.

"Which suit do you want to try on first?" She said in a bubbly voice.

I reached out and grabbed the small blue speedo. The girl reached out and pulled it from my hands.

"Wait let me do that you're my guest." She said in a lustful whisper.

"How's it going in there sweaty." Her father yelled threw the door.

"Its going good daddy, He is going to try the little blue one but his penis might be too big for this one." She said with a high pitch giggle.

"Well at least there are other options there for you." He said.

I was shocked by the bluntness they shared with one another. Then the petite blonde band down and I stepped one leg then the other into the little speedo. The young girl slid the suit up my legs as my bouncing cock glazed the top of her head. As she pulled the trunks over my balls it became quite evident this was not going to work. My cock stood straight out twitching the small blue suit did nothing to climb over my gigantic fuck meat.

The girl backed up giggling and covering her mouth. "Oh my god that's so funny theres no way that huge cock is going to fit, At least not while it's this hard." The girl giggled. Then she reached down and laid her hand over the middle of my shaft. "Daddy come see this." She yelled threw the door.

Before I even had time to flinch the door opened and her dad stared at his young daughter cradling my huge cock. He took a deep gulp and looked his daughter up and down and then back to my giant cock. "Yeah I don't think that will work honey, Maybe try a different suit I know how infatuated you are with well endowed men but I don't think your mother and brother would appreciate your friend here showing off his big dick, You're going to give your brother and the rest of your friends an inferiority complex." He dad said while ogling his daughter fondling my big cock.

"Well daddy you would be surprised a lot of my friends have big dicks too, And Ricky already knows how small he is he has seen the guys in the locker room." The girl giggled at her blushing father.

"Still honey you should cover that big thing up, I don't want your mother too see that, Besides she couldn't even handle something that big, That would probably hurt a small girl like you sweaty." He said to his fidgeting daughter.

"Daddy don't embarrass me, you know I know how to take a big dick, Why do you think I usually fuck black guys I love big cocks, besides mom told me she does too and that there's nothing wrong with that." She said biting her tongue and smirking at her stunned father. "If you don't believe me daddy maybe I should show you." She whispered.

"Now now honey I don't think that's a great idea." He said with a growing bulge in his tight bathing suit.

Tina kneeled down beneath my huge cock now stroking it with both hands. She looked up at me pumping both of her fists up and down my massive shaft and spoke. "Its okay he is only my step daddy he has seen me get fucked before, I fuck all his friends in front of him." Tina said to my surprise.

"Suck my dick slut." I said with my throbbing cock longing for deeper friction. Tina immediately set to work throating my giant cock. Saliva coated my cock as she bobbed furiously up and down my length. Her father stood besides us pumping his thin dick furiously. Not even a minute went by before a little stream of jizz sprayed out of his beady head onto the carpeted floor.

"Daddy you couldn't hold your little load, That's okay do you mind giving me and Chris some alone time." Tina said to her father.

Unceremoniously her father excused himself and shut the door. The tiny teen slut immediately resumed her sucking of my meaty shaft. I stopped her and told her to go get her biggest dildo. She stood up and eagerly bounced down the hall returning moments later with a big black dildo close to the size of her torso.

"Strip naked and get on your parents bed, Then shove that dildo into your pussy." I said.

She stripped hastily and jumped onto the bed. She put the head of the big dildo into her mouth coating it in a thick layer of saliva. Then she shoved the big cock into her gushing cunt. I stood on the bed and put my cock next to the dildo at the entrance to her cunt. She moaned and looked down at my dick as she humped the dildo frantically. My cock was almost as big as the giant dildo pummeling her womb.

I stuffed my cock into her pussy side by side with the huge rubber dong. She let out a loud wail as I stretched her hole like it never had been before.

"Your cunt will never be able to fuck a normal dick with how you abuse this hole of yours." I said down at the quivering slut.

"I'm such a slut." She said smirking mischievously.

I quickened my pace watching down as her cunt stretched tightly around the two giant cocks in her pussy. I placed my hand on her big clit and strummed furiously on her slut button. She came violently and tried to pull off the two huge cocks but I pulled her tight against me and didn't let her escape. Instead I shoved both my cock and the dildo deeper into her. She helped at the deep stimulation feeling more impaled than she ever had in her young life.

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
343 Followers
12