The Dog Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stuck my thumb up the length of my cock dipping into the space my cock and the dildo made at the entrance to her cunt. I stuffed my thumb Ito her cunt along with the two cocks. Then I flipped my hand and stuffed all four of my fingers up her pussy riding along the tightly wrapped cocks. My fingers slid in on top of my cock and the dildo into the stretched pussy of this young teen.

The long black dildo was impaled about half way into the teens over stretched pussy. My cock is thicker even than the novelty size dildo in her. The dildo made deep penetration on this tiny girl impossible. My cock was bottoming out at the first 5 inches of my thick dick. I grew frustrated with the lack of deep penetration and pulled the dildo from her gaping hole. Once real estate became available inside I pushed forward inch by inch until all but the last couple inches was buried inside her.

The little girl broke from her trance like state the second I pushed deep inside her cervix. She stared up at me wide eyed and gripped hard onto my arms. She let out a few squeaks and yelps as I rotated my hips grinding my cock head against the bottom of her pussy. Even this poor abused little hole hadn't had anything pressed so thoroughly against the bottom of her pussy. I relished the agonizing painful expressions this insatiable little slut made as I pressed my rigid cock deeper into her.

"Oh my god none has ever made me cum like that." She whined while staring up at me wide eyes with her lips parted.

Just then there was a knock on the door. "Honey you have been in there a long time I'm just checking in to see if you're okay." A women's voice could be heard beyond the door.

"Oh my god." The young teen frantically pushed herself out from under me. "That's my mom she cant see us like this put your cock away quick." She frantically whispered while collecting her bikini from the floor.

I had a moment of panic that I quickly disregarded. I elected in my tipsy state to instead roll onto my back allowing my giant dick to flop across my thigh as I watched the young girl hastily dressing herself.

"One second mommy." The girl yelled threw the door as she tied her bikini strings. "Quick put that away my mom will be so mad." She whispered at me.

"I'm coming in honey." Just then the door opened. There we were me on her parents bed with my huge cock laying semi erect across my thigh still glistening with the young girls juices.. The teen was still adjusting her tiny bikini top and on the bed was a giant black dildo also glistening with the young teens cum.

"Oh my god you little slut, How many times are you going to do this, You are obsessed with abusing your body, If it's not giant dildos its bringing home guys with huge penises, You are just a young girl and you have already ruined your vagina for normal sized men, I have had enough of you all you are is a cheap little slut willing to give it up for anyone with a big penis, I am so ashamed you are my daughter." The young voluptuous mom yelled at her daughter.

Tina hung her head in shame standing in front of her mom in her tiny bikini. The mom didn't even take a breath before continuing her tirade. "Your family and friends are all right down stairs but you're up here fucking some guy with a giant penis in your own parents bed." She yelled while taking a little more than a passing glance at my cock. "You're only 19 years old and you have already had sex with more men than most women do in a lifetime, You watch porn all the time, You bring guys over all the time sometimes more than one at a time, Your brother tells me about all the black guys that are over here whenever we are gone." She screamed a vein popping out on the hot moms forehead.

The mom strode towards the bed and picked up the giant dildo and turned back towards her shamed daughter. "The size of this dildo is ridiculous normal men don't have penises this size your fathers penis isn't even one third the size of this, How you found this guy I don't even know, Who are you by the way." She yelled turning her attention towards me.

"You really shouldn't judge your daughter like that, so she is a slut she just really appreciates a big cock." I said while grabbing the base of my cock and waving it back and forth. The moms eyes followed my head as I waved it back and forth.

"Get out Tina I need to talk to your friend here in private, He is twice your age and this is unacceptable, And take your freak dildo with you." She said and tossed the heavy dildo at the tiny girl who needed to use her entire body to catch its heft. Tina turned and ran out the door crying. The mom paused and crossed her arms shaking her head until she heard the door to her daughters room slam.

I roamed my eyes up the body of this mild. Her body was impressive for a women I estimated to be 40 years old. She had toned legs and deep cleavage her tan skin was draped in a light blue sundress that emphasized her thin waste. She was petite much like her daughter except for her big tits. Her blonde hair was up in a high pony tail.

I decided to break the silence. "Look its not a choice to be a slut any more than it is to be gay or straight, you should know this better than anyone you have a sissy son." I said bluntly.

"How dare you my son is not a sissy, He is just experimenting." She said still agitated.

I waved my big throbbing fuck meat back and forth again and watched the housewives eyes follow it back and forth. "Well that's all your daughter is doing too she's experimenting with being a slut for huge cocks, maybe down the road she will decide she doesn't need to get her pussy destroyed by giant cocks anymore and she will choose a normal tiny dick guy like your husband." I said smiling up at the irritated women.

"My husband has a big dick actually asshole." She snapped back.

"No he doesn't I saw it when he jerked off looking at my big cock earlier." I said.

"What?" she said.

"You heard me he watched your daughter playing with my huge cock and didn't last 5 seconds before he came on the floor." I said.

"He jerked off watching you and my baby girl?" She asked.

"Yeah but I'm sure he would rather it was you with me she just happened to make the first move on my giant cock, your daughter is pretty liberated, you should be proud of her for finding her calling, plus wouldn't you prefer her get her pussy destroyed in the safety and security of your own home than out there, trust me she will be getting gang banged by a group of horse cock thugs if you push her away, at least here you can make sure she is safe." I said in a sincere tone.

"That's true but I'm worried I see the effect her promiscuity has on my family, you said it my husband now has cuckold fantasies and I have seen my sons porn history he is watching porn of sissies fucking big cocks, I just feel like her being such a slut is having a bad influence on the rest of my family, Non of this obsession with sex was happening when Tina was still dating her boyfriend Billy, As soon as she dumped him she started sleeping around and became obsessed with big cocks, she is always up all night watching porn or worse bringing guys over." The milf continued rambling on and on about her concerns for a bit which I largely tuned out. My erection began to loose some of its strength as the milf rambled.

Finally I decided to interrupt her. "Look I get it but the thing I'm curious about is the effect your daughters increased sexual activity is having on you." I said raising an eyebrow.

"Well that's actually the worst part. I am obsessed, I stay up all night listening to the sounds of her getting fucked, She isn't quiet or discrete she moans and screams profanity, I have caught my husband and my son listening as well, my biggest concern however is how it makes me feel, sometimes I wish I could be young again and really take advantage of my youth, but then I remember I am happily married and that is just a fantasy." She said taking a seat on the end of the bed.

Just the change in demeanor was enough to make my cock twitch back to life. "Look today is your daughters birthday, I know your anger stems from jealousy and I will do what I can to help alleviate that jealousy, today however is about your daughter, you need to show her you understand and accept her for who she is, I'm going to go talk to her and I'll bring her back to the party shortly, we will continue this conversation later.

The milf admitted perhaps she had over reacted and agreed to my plan of action. I stood and made my way down the hall still wearing only my small blue speedo. I looked down admiring my hulking bulge. My semi erect cock pulled the speedo from my body so that the base of my cock was visible from above. When I looked back up Tina's brother was leaning against the wall in the hallway.

Her brother was wearing a pink sweatshirt and tight white pants. He had long black hair and a pretty almost girlish face. He was very thin and pale and had a crooked smile. His eyes were glued to my bulge as I passed him towards his sisters room. I knocked on her door and awaited a response.

"Go away I hate you." Tina yelled obviously upset.

"Its Chris I spoke to your mother." I said.

The door opened inside was Tina still in her tiny bikini. She retreated from the door way and plopped down on her bed.

"I'm surprised she didn't chase you away like the rest of the guys I like." Tina said.

"Your mom was actually very understanding she thinks it's good that you are experimenting with your slutty side, she loves you and promises to be more supportive of you being a slut from now on." I said.

"That does not sound like my mom, My daddy loves that I'm so slutty but she wants me to date a boring guy with a small dick and settle down and be a boring house wife like her." She said.

"Don't talk about your mom like that she might not be as boring as you think, she couldn't take her eyes off my cock." I said.

"That's probably because she has never seen a real one all shes dated is guys like dad with tiny dicks, If she did want your dick she would be the biggest hypocrite because she is always lecturing me that size isn't everything." Tina said annoyed while she reached out and began stroking my bulge.

"Well she said she has been hard on you because she is jealous and she wishes she could just be a slut and fuck huge cocks." I said slightly bending the truth.

"That figures she has always been jealous because I bring home more guys in one week than she has her whole life and all of them have bigger dicks that her husband." She spat her words out angrilly.

"Hey that's not nice that's your parents your talking about the bottom line is they want you to feel free to Express your sexuality freely in your own home so do me a favor and shove that big dildo up your slut cunt use your bikini to hold it inside you and show your guests what a cheap whore you are." I said.

We spent a little while Fooling around in her room. She began to stroke me to full mass as I fisted her pussy. After we were both very horny I started fucking her hard and fast. After a few minutes of angry screaming sex I was bottoming out in her pussy at full speed. Outside the door we heard words of encouragement from her parents.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself sweaty, I'm really sorry we hedged you, well never try to stop you from being happy again." He parents said threw the door.

"Oh my god fuck my slut hole Daddy, feed my cunt that big dick." She screamed in ecstasy.

"I hope you're having a great time my baby girl, I know how much you love big penis's and clearly this one is a big one." Her mother said threw the door.

"Me and your mother both support you I hope he comes inside you." Her father said.

"Richard! That is a terrible idea." Her mother said.

"Oh my god daddy I'm cumming all over his huge dick, thank you so much for letting me be a slut." She said turning her face towards the door almost beckoning them to open the door.

As if the desire permeated threw the walls sure enough the door opened. Her mom entered first followed closely by her step dad.

"I'm so glad you're getting good and fucked baby but please don't let him cum inside you." She said biting her nails.

I didn't slow for a moment instead just continued to pound away savoring each bath against the bottom of her pussy. Her juices were spraying wildly as I hammered away ferociously into the tiny girls pussy. I hastened my pace to the sounds of the wailing teen wrapped around my gigantic Shaft.

"Oh my god mommy his cock is wrecking my insides, I don't know how many more times I can cum." She moaned desperately.

"Its okay baby if you need to take a break just say so and I'm sure he will stop." Her milf mother said nervously right over my shoulder.

"No I wont Im going to fuck this girl until Im done with her like the pathetic whore she is." I said between breaths.

Just then I reached climax. Without slowing my pace for an instance I began unloading what felt like a pint into the young teen. Pump after pump I dumped gobs of cum into the sluts pussy. When my orgasm finally subsided I began grinding my body against hers stirring the batter deep into her womb. I looked down at thhe sweaty red faced slut beneath me. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were rolled back.

"Oh my god so much cum." She whimpered.

"He didn't finish inside you did he beautiful." Her mother asked.

"Mom don't be such a pride you said you wouldn't judge." The teen snapped back.

Her parents excused themselves and we spent some time getting cleaned up. Once we had spent an appropriate amount of time freshening up we dressed and prepared to exit. Before we did I grabbed the big black dildo and spoke.

"Are we forgetting something." I said.

The young girl grabbed the big dildo and shoved it into her pussy as far as it would go. Once it was as deep as she could muster she pulled her bikini over it to hold it in place. She looked towards the mirror then back to me giggling. She laughed and wiggled her butt which caused the end of the dildo to wiggle back and forth. We then exited her room to head down stairs.

12