The Doggie Bag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she turned to look red-facedly up at her husband again, she found him seated back near her head, holding a white cloth napkin draped across his arm for her. She accepted the restaurant napkin and wiped the coconut oil off her hands and that itchy streak on her tummy where it had melted off. She handed the napkin back to Josh, who placed it back in the bag, which he set down at his feet. Then he leaned in and started to whisper in her right ear.

"So, we're in the bathroom and she immediately has to pee. And I'm standing like one foot away from her when she sits down. She's like, 'I'm so sorry," and all that, but she's pissing like a tiny racehorse into that toilet bowl. Can you imagine?" he whispered.

"Yes," she whispered back. Josh could be so vulgar when he wanted to be.

"Yeah, well. It's not a thrill having a girl piss just before you get busy with her. Kind of a turnoff. The only saving grace is that she gets to her feet and starts kissing me while the toilet is flushing. Now mind you, she's a strangely aggressive kisser--kind of like this." Josh quickly leaned over her and fastened his face to hers; stabbing his tongue deep into her mouth. Startled, she fought to accommodate him; opening her mouth as his tongue invaded her. His tongue made her salivate and for what seemed tens of seconds their tongues washed each other until he broke contact and raised his face. She was so afraid he would accidentally drip a rope of saliva into her open mouth which was directly below his. "She liked jabbing her tongue into my mouth just like that." He plunged his face back onto hers; soul-kissing her wetly while she tried to imagine being a tiny young waitress in a bathroom stall. She struggled to accommodate his probing tongue. After a short while, he pulled his face off her; breaking the facial contact with a wet squelch. His blue eyes bored directly into hers as he leaned over her blanketed form to continue his tale.

"I fingered the hell out of her while we were kissing. She doesn't wear panties under her work skirt--can you believe that? It's not a skort or anything like that. I was finger blasting her with three good ones up her hot little snatch and she was as wet and ready as any young woman could be. So, it was on to the main event." He waited over his wife's face until she spoke.

"What?" she breathed up at him; her eyes searching his.

"I use condoms with Jessica" he explained. "I pull my cock out of my zipper and put a rubber on my dick while she hikes the skirt up on her tiny belly. I spread her little lips really good and then I worked my big dick into her. She is wet as fuck down there. Just like you, honey. Anyway, once I got in and she was ready, I fucked her standing up in that toilet stall against that wall. She really seemed to get into it with her feet wrapped around my waist and her back against that filthy wall with all those employee rule posters on it. She was landing herself on me so I'd get every bit of my dick into her. I honestly don't know where she put it all, honey. I really don't."

He paused, staring intently into her eyes as he narrated his night of subjugation to her. He watched her squirming and squeezing her own right breast tightly under the blanket; masturbating with a purpose now. That vibrator buzzed amazingly off her full pussy. So close now.

She writhed gently on the bed looking up as her loving husband addressed her.

"I'm bottoming out in Jess and she's making these great little grunts. I'm holding her ass in both my hands, sure, but every now and then I let her land with all her weight on my dick while I'm driving up. Piledriving her, you know? Like we used to do? Remember? Well, it doesn't matter. Anyway, she's making these little 'oofing' sounds whenever I did that. And I did it a lot. My whole groin was wet from her pussy. Can you imagine? Well, you don't have to imagine, honey. Because these are the fingers I had in Jess." He floated the three largest fingers of his left hand into her vision just an inch from the bridge of her nose. He waited until she finally sniffed dutifully, sensing the faintest smell of an aroused woman, maybe.

"Oh, no. You'll have to do much better than that. Sniff louder." So, she sniffed loudly and audibly (just as she had really wanted to do anyway), just as Josh plied his fingers along under her nostrils. Index, middle and ring finger. And oh yes. She could definitely smell pussy on her husband's fingers. Similar to herself in some key ways and entirely foreign in others. Maybe Jess used a different toilet paper or a feminine deodorant or something.

"You like?" her husband asked coaxingly. His eyes played casually over her covered form as she masturbated.

"Yes," she breathed, while careful not to stop sniffing deeply as she had been compelled to do.

"So, in your expert opinion, Jess was excited to be fucking me? Does she smell excited, honey?"

"Yes," she breathed again. She knew her answer just wouldn't suffice.

With his fingers still offered to her questing nose, Josh sat back; his eyes dancing and a smile lighting his face. "Hey, here's an idea! Would you like to taste her honey? Would you like to suck Jessie's pussy juices off my fingers? Huh? Would you like to do that?"

She tried to at least sound thoughtful, as though the suggestion wouldn't have ever occurred to her. She tried a breathy questioning, "Yes?" She was thankful that Josh let her response slide.

"Okay. If you want to open up, I'll put these three pussy fingers in your mouth."

She tried to portray some kind of reluctance for her husband; endeavored to show him that there was some type of internal struggle going on inside her, but in the end, she opened up real wide all right. She opened up to accept all three fingers' worth and she was already salivating again. Her eyes were tightly shut. She was so embarrassed.

"Eyes open," Josh corrected. He laughed when she was finally able to unscrew her eyes and look at her husband without flinching with her mouth absolutely watering from the prospect of taking him up on his offer to put his pussy-stained fingers in her mouth. She felt so degraded. And so turned on by this sexy guy.

Josh chuckled when her flinching eyes finally stayed open, which caused her whole body to flush anew and caused her to twist and arch and lower herself onto her breadsticks in shame. But his fingers entered her oral cavity as promised. "There may be some dried pussy flakes on my fingers that you'll have to rehydrate with your saliva, honey. And use your tongue."

She came hard at the very instant he said that. She came, huffing and blowing like the spiracle of a female orca; her breath coming in ragged, repeated, blasting gasps past her own tongue and the invading fingers wedged in her mouth; now registering the briny, tangy notes of another woman on her beloved husband's fingers. She dimly heard her husband's low, feigned whistle as he watched her squirming thru her orgasm and she clamped her eyes shut; working his digits over with her eager tongue as her first orgasm raged on. To his credit, he never once removed his fingers to quiet her jagged gasps. Instead, he sawed those fingers around inside her gullet; bouncing off her tongue and teeth.

When he said, "Don't forget to get my ring finger, honey. I had my marriage finger buried way up in her. She might have left some extra flavor under there. Get your tongue all under my wedding band," her pussy fluttered with a small aftershock. She hastened to comply; digging her tongue as best she could under her husband's golden wedding band, which had been up another woman; telling herself that her tongue had indeed located a flavor pocket under his ring. It definitely tasted saltier she told herself. He swirled his fingers around in her mouth like she was his personal finger bowl, playing with her gums and teeth. She licked and sucked as swallowed as best she could, and Josh was in no hurry. Which suited her to a tee. Her baked goods felt achingly right.

Finally, Josh broke the silence, his head above hers. He spoke quietly into the room at large and she watched the sharp angle of his jaw as he began his soliloquy.

"She has such a tiny butt for a twenty-six-year-old." he mused. "A real spinner. I mean, her pussy is very tight honey and it was all feeling good, so I put a finger up her ass just to see what would happen. Right up there, honey. Gently at first. But I definitely wormed it in all the way."

She almost came again right there imagining her husband banging a waitress while his finger rummaged in her backside. She felt a kinship with that waitress. She used to be that waitress.

"She really seemed to take to it. So, I went with two fingers. Index finger and middle. Straight up her backside hon. Can you imagine?"

"I can imagine," she whispered up at him. He still wasn't looking at her. He had a thousand-yard stare. His voice grew more intense. She put her vibrator down at her side. It was too strong. Her whole pelvis felt funny.

"I got it in my head that I'd really like to buttfuck Jess. So, I pulled those fingers out and repositioned my dick at the entrance to her ass. My condom is wet from all her secretions and I swear her butthole isn't any bigger than a dusky brown quarter anyway, hon. It looked clean, but you can't judge accurately in uncertain light can you hon?"

"Well...no," she breathed as a tiny aftershock fluttered thru her. Josh waited for her to settle back down before he continued.

"That's correct. You can't go by appearance. You have to judge by the smell. You have to hold a melon up to your nose to judge whether it is ripe, am I right? Same principle here. Well, these two fingers have Jess' ass on them. I want you to tell me if she was ripe." With that, her husband hooked her nostrils with the tips of those two fingers and gently pulled up. She goggled up at him uncertainly, rising up on her elbows to follow his retreating hand.

"Well?" he demanded mildly. She tried to sniff to accommodate him, but her nostrils were blocked by his fingertips. She sensed an earthy smell nonetheless. Her mouth automatically opened so she could breathe.

"Well?", he asked again. "Do you think she was ripe? Do you need more of a sample?" He waited for her response. She longed to tell him no.

"Yes" she whispered; her voice sounding congested because his stink fingers had hooked her in both her nostrils.

"Then you know what to do, don't you?" She voluntarily opened her mouth; sickly thrilled to let her husband see how natural it came to her to go along with his cruelty and their new sex life. She lightly circled her clitoral hood using only her finger. She did not have long to wait.

Josh's two fingers left her nostrils and went once more into her breach and the answer to his question was immediate. Jessica had been ripe. She tasted the bitter salted brussells-sprout and pot roast flavor of that poor girl's tailpipe. There was no denying it. Had there been anything on Josh's hand before he put it in her mouth? Had there been any poop on it? She hadn't looked. She was too busy looking at his face and too lost in her own turmoils and the sins sunken into her flesh. And now she had a mouthful of ass-fingers. And she came again, out of nowhere, and for good cause. As per usual, her husband did not remove his fingers from her gullet while she spasmed. The thought of offal and the amount of saliva in her mouth made her eyes sting in shame. Josh watched her implacably; a knowing grin on his face until he saw her swallow. He immediately pulled his hand from her mouth.

"I'm going to take your orgasm as a sign that Jessie's ass had a funk going on. I suspected as much. But a stiff dick has no conscience and I wasn't receiving any abort signals from Jess, so I peeled her legs from around my waist and eased her gently back onto her feet. And then I turned her around with her little ass facing me and her hands on the wall over the toilet."

He studied his wife. "Play with your back-hole," he ordered.

She dutifully rolled over left lateral recumbent, facing her ex-lover, and pushed at the exposed end of her makeshift buttplug. It felt wonderful, all things considered. She had an innate love of performing for her husband this way. She offered, "I think I'm going to squirt later. I feel all weird down there." Josh chuckled appreciatively.

"Then you'll have something to help wash down those breadsticks, won't you?"

"What?" she asked, confused. "Why would..."

"Well, if you squirt with that stuff jammed into, it would soak in. Or at least try to," Josh interjected, "the liquid has to go somewhere." He looked hard at her. "You are planning to eat your snack tonight before you go to bed, right?"

She felt it rising from down deep in her core. Working slowly to the surface. The warm, exciting flush of shame and humiliation. She touched the exposed end of her behind bread, thankful for its deep twist in her bowel.

"You are going to eat the snack I brought you, aren't you, hon?" Josh insisted. She considered idly, afraid to answer such a degrading question out loud. The seconds grew.

"Enough of this foolishness, he ordered abruptly. "Get out of that bed. Sit up against the headboard." She felt so full and so horny, despite her previous spend. She slowly moved up until her back sat against the cold headboard. Her breasts pointed down towards her mommy belly. She could see a cylinder of breadsticks peeking out from between her legs and could feel the pressure from the mattress on the exposed end of her butt bread. That would be a problem for later when Josh was gone. When she raised her eyes, she found her husband training his cellphone camera on her nakedness. She gasped and came in tiny shocks.

As she started to voice the obvious objection, he simply barked, "Quiet."

She didn't know quite what to do anymore so she shut up. His phone illuminated the room even brighter as he made a recording of her shame. Something they had never done.

Josh said, "Open," for the last time and she hesitatingly opened her mouth. He stuck two fingers into her mouth and captured her tongue.

"Are you here of your own free will?" He waited until she gagged out a tongue-held, "yeth."

"Did you voluntarily lodge a breadstick up your ass?"

"yeth"

"Do you have six more up your snatch right now?"

"yeth"

"Voluntarily?"

"yeth"

"Do you plan to eat those breadsticks after I'm gone to bed?"

Silence. Josh squeezed her tongue even harder.

"Do you plan to eat those breadsticks after I'm gone to bed?"

Almost as much silence, before she wagged her tongue in submission.

"yeth"

Josh released her and she automatically re-wet the part of her tongue that his fingers had squeezed. She was trembling from the excitement and the shame.

Josh stood up and moved the chair out of his way. "Here's the rest of the story and here is how it ends for you tonight." The camera melted her; she could barely raise her eyes to meet it as it cataloged her lumpy disaster of a body.

"I'm up Jessie's ass. Buried to the hilt on every stroke and it's an extra degree warmer up there--I can feel it through the condom--I'm slamming her because I want to be done. All of the sudden, there's banging on the bathroom door. Some guy wants to use it. Jessie has to yell to him go away and that she'll be right out in a fucking minute. But she is panting like a dog and groaning like she's giving birth and the guy goes away laughing. He knows. He's going to go tell everyone else. I'm just about to start final approach and Jessie starts egging me on. 'Come on, fuck me, come on, fuck my ass,"--you know, stuff like that. I really didn't think she was going to come from an eight-inch pole slamming in her holes for two minutes, but just when I thought I was going to jump solo, I felt her sphincter gripping me all tight. Like this. Hold out your tongue." Josh walked up on her, recording her with his phone for posterity's sake. So, she held out her tongue dutifully as far out of her mouth as it would go while she held her chest out as high as she could so that she might look her best on camera.

Josh seized her tongue softly in the barrel of his fist. "Eyes open! Pretend your tongue is my dick and my fist is Jessie's rectum, which as we've previously established, is not spring-time fresh. Now, when she came, she gripped my cock with her ass about fifteen times and it felt a little something like this." He began to squeeze her tongue in his fist; clamping down on her oral appendage strongly and releasing her only to clamp anew in the next wave. The strength of Jessie's anal orgasm had lessened by the fifteenth clamping from what she could tell. The cell phone hovered a foot from her face (why hadn't she worn makeup today?) as she vicariously tongued Jessie's rear exit through her loving husband's salty mitt.

Josh finally released her and she sat back against the headboard with all her appetizers still showing. Josh picked up his doggie bag.

She physically quailed in front of him as he approached. The camera was so close to her face. She really hadn't thought there was anything left in that bag. It couldn't be, could it?

"I'm going to give your dessert first if you want it. Before you start in on your appetizer," Josh joked.

She had an inkling just before he pulled out a clear, zipped plastic storage bag. With a motley brown condom in it. With a knot tied in the open end. And what would probably amount to be at least two tablespoons of her husband's swimmers in it.

"Oh. I saw your face, honey. You knew just before I pulled it out. You're right. You are such a great little guesser. This is the condom I blasted into when I was buried in that little hottie's butt. If it wasn't for this condom, she'd be leaking brown sludge all over the floor of that restaurant by now. If it wasn't for this condom, my dick would smell like ass rightaboutnow. We both know that for a fact, right?"

She said, "right," automatically.

"Anyway, I carefully burped it and tied it off for you. With your permission, of course, I'd like to drop it into your open mouth and record you as you cum. After that, I'll leave you to your own devices and catch up with you later after you clean up and come to bed. Does that sound like a deal?"

"Um. yes," she managed.

"Are you going to cum again?"

"I believe so." She felt like her whole vagina was opening and yawning like never before.

"Simply from me putting this used condom in your mouth? Is that what you're telling me?"

Quivering in the prickly warmth, she bravely faced the cell phone and clearly stated, "yeth." Josh laughed delightedly at her participation and sense of humor. She felt so proud of her joke.

Josh was as good as his word. He fished the rolled-up condom gingerly out of the plastic bag and it unfurled it twelve inches over her open mouth. She looked up apprehensively up the condom, but all she could really see was the bell end which was heavy with her husband's precious semen. The rest was a one-color-fits-all mystery. Her neck ached with the waiting. Her mouth hung open like a pelican or a baby bird.

"Are you ready for your cum gum?" Josh asked.

"yeth," she quickly answered again, using the time to refresh her mouth and relax her neck for just a second before she reopened her mouth and stared directly up at the condom. It seemed to hang over her forever before she saw Josh's fingers release the earthy treat. It dropped straight into her willing mouth and she shut her mouth.

And she came in a squirting miasma; feeling her tender abs contracting strongly as she jettisoned pussy juice straight into the hard bread cylinder in her already gaping maw; she snapped and cracked two pussy breads and her single butt bread. She felt incomprehensible and out of her head for a short while as her midsection clenched and relaxed in orgasm. When she finally regained awareness of her surroundings, she found her husband still with his phone held to her shame.